POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 1:55:58 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

"What do you MEAN HEATRAN-?" Neon asked before a far off burst of flames from where some of the tunnel system entrances were exploded with fire. [break][break]

He gets the picture, and begins rounding up more relief efforts. Neon manages to help an oncoming wave of Rocket off the boats on the shore and begin the dash up towards the tunnels once more. [break][break]

All the while maneuvering past League f they could help it. There was urgency here. Not that everything right now wasn't urgent, but you know, this was a little bit urgent-er than the rest.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

| supply 2 mp [break][break]
- obstacle mention | 10 mp [break]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,650 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
shore: mint vs freya & remiel
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 22:18:12 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
her earpiece crackles. reports of movement from rocket come streaming through in the wake of an obstacle. league personnel rush down into the tunnels while others, like freya, move to disrupt some of the supply lines. 

lyune is rested and fit for battle and has enough energy to passively snap at the poipole that levitates teasingly alongside it. 

"morningstar closing in on position." rockets scramble along the shore, sprinting loads of cargo up and into the tunnels. lyune's shadow stretches over the sand and a flamethrower spurts over the ground as they soar past. 

salamence uses flamethrower
poipole vibing
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 6:34:26 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

descends from the clouds above atop his harnessed AERODACTYL. Garbed in aviator goggles, a leather jacket, and jeans, the black-haired royal displays perfect form as he takes his mount for a dive. When he pulls up again, dropping to a swift glide beside and her SALAMENCE, a DRIFLOON that has tied itself firmly to the end of the Aerodactyl's tail can be more easily seen.

"I'll block the path ahead so they have nowhere to run," Remiel responds through his mic. "Hopefully that will be enough to make them turn tail and retreat."

From this distance, of course, he could not tell that the target they had designated was in fact himself. Nevertheless, he does not hesitate shooting forward to cause a ROCK SLIDE with his Aerodactyl that blocks the path ahead for the TEAM ROCKET member.

MP ADDED!

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.
10 MP for incorporating the faction race's obstacles in a thread.

ONCE PER THREAD

MP THREAD TOTAL 🎟️ 70

[break][break]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 23:59:07 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Flames erupt as Neon moves closer, the tunnels opening just up ahead before inferno sets his subordinates screaming. Instantly shields pop up here and there before he yeets out a pokeball. Juliet bobs out of a ray of light. "Minimize damages- Executive Harlow, moving to your position!" he said, hand on the side of his helmet as he reported in. [break][break]

Though before he can fully make it through, a ROCK SLIDE comes crashing down. He skids to a halt, effectively impeded. But he can see the source. "Juliet!" he began pointing over at the Aerodactyl before the ghost type blasts a HYDRO PUMP in an attempt to down the fossil pokemon, ignoring the ultra beast. [break][break]

"Pedro, find us a path, quickly!" he ordered as the Pawniard began darting and hopping over fallen stone. Grunts slow before dispersing out of the way of the path lest the rocks begin to roll downhill.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

| supply 2 mp | ub mention [break][break]

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,650 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 20:16:48 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
some may have hesitation working with a rocket defect like remiel and there are alarm bells in the back of her mind, but they're blanketed by trust and the growing foliage of the olive branch he's taken. 

people deserve second chances. and, if he tries to burn her, she will smite him where he stands.

"heard. we're turning our attention to the supply drop." lyune lifts his head and banks. flames still sputter along the sand and under someone's orders, they rally and go to protect their cargo. 

the salamence comes back around, leaving micolash lazily drifting through the air. the poipole's empty eyes widen at the sight of the hydro pump and it chitters. a blue pulse fires from its head, launching itself back several dozen feet, as it attempts to intercept the water aimed at remiel's aerodactyl. 

poipole uses dragon pulse on hydro pump
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 5:01:41 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

It had nearly been a year since his defection from TEAM ROCKET. Nearly a year since he'd joined the Ranger's AMNESTY PROGRAM as well. Though he had long since considered an ally, his thoughts did not dwell on considering her threat of any kind. Like his former fear of CHARIZARD, Remiel had moved well past that.

Instead, the former ADMIN was hyperfocused on the assignment at hand. And, though an interception on her POIPOLE's behalf was appreciated, the telltale glow of TERASTALLIZATION had already begun by the time the HYDRO PUMP had been launched. The tactical advantage of a DRAGON-TYPE Aerodactyl shifted things in his favor.

Even if the HYDRO PUMP had hit, it wouldn't have been very effective.

"You're clear to advance. I'll hold them there." The black-haired royal responds, flying his draconic mount over their targets before issuing a command.

"SUPERSONIC!"

Though the screech that followed was directed at the PAWNIARD, it would likely spill out to the other two and CURSE them with a splitting headache as well.

POTION BREWING! 🧪

FLASK OF MALEDICTION

5 POSTS REFERENCING THE "SUPERNATURAL/CURSES/SPELLS" (2/5)

MP ADDED!

10 MP use terastallization in your thread.

ONCE PER THREAD

MP THREAD TOTAL 🎟️ 90

[break][break]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 0:28:04 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Neon manages around the obstacle, trying to locate the league that were carrying supplies and sending out a quick report. "On found League supply route 3. I'm being intercepted by two higher ups." he reported into his comms as he turned his attention to the pair. "Get yourself some time!" he directs to his Jellicent who summons a WHIRLPOOL around the Aerodactyl while his Pawniard recoiled from the SUPERSONIC. [break][break]

Pedro's skull rings with the unnatural screech, shaking itself before putting eyes on the other pokemon. He'd let his partner handle the fossil. His own attention now on the Poipole. He feels CONFUSED, seeing multiple versions of the purple alien but managing to stay on his feet. [break][break]

Despite the double vision they were trying to control, the arm blades pulsing a dark energy before it jumped off the ground attempting to knock the little ultra beast out of the sky with NIGHT SLASH.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

tl;dr [break][break]

- Jellicent uses WHIRLPOOL on Aerodactyl (1/5 if hit?) [break]
- Pawniard is CONFUSED (1/5?) [break]
- Pawniard uses NIGHT SLASH on Poipole [break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,650 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 4:08:24 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
the crown prince is two steps ahead of them, but that doesn't stop micolash from gleefully whirling through the air as his attack subverts the other. in his joyous twisting, he does not see the night slash clumsily coming towards him. despite the pawniard's rattled mind, it connects and slashes micolash into the ground. sand sprays. 

freya grimaces.

but she leaves the beast to its own devices. with the smoke choking the air below, it nasty plots its escape away from the pokemon that had felled it. 

on the ground, they've scattered enough that more bursts of flame won't do much good. so she urges lyune onward, toward the rocks they're scurrying into. he comes down hard on on outcropping, sending splinters into the rock face around the tunnels. 

the earth groans as it begins to collapse.

poipole uses nasty plot
salamence uses earthquake on the tunnel entrances
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 6:50:09 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

The Jellicent's command over its airborne WHIRLPOOL proves to be something like a CURSE for the dragon and its rider. The momentum of their flight struggles against the tendrils of roiling blue that reach out to try and drag the Aerodactyl in. The damage itself is minor against its newly acquired draconic scales, but their maneuverability takes a massive dive regardless.

Nevertheless, Remiel manages to reach back to cut his DRIFLOON free from the Aerodactyl's tail before it drifts upward and away. It's only afterward that the black-haired royal makes his next command, aiming his mount's sights on the JELLICENT below. "Let's go!"

Othniel manages to break free of the water clinging to him with a powerful flap of his wings. And, though it gives chase to embrace him once more, the Aerodactyl dives down to try and strike the JELLICENT with a swift WING ATTACK first. Whether or not it manages to land said strike, Remiel sharply pulls his mount upward afterward to avoid the collapsing earth.

POTION BREWING! 🧪

FLASK OF MALEDICTION

5 POSTS REFERENCING THE "SUPERNATURAL/CURSES/SPELLS" (4/5)

MP ADDED!

MP THREAD TOTAL 🎟️ 100

[break][break]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 1:47:10 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Neon's Pawniard can barely tell, but form the way the Ultra Beast goes into the ground he can tell he's gotten at least one hit in. He does his best to shake off his confusion before the Poipole can get up. In it's state, it can barely keep track of where the purple bastard is, moving form side to side without meaning to. But it's down and so Pedro turns to help his comrade keep away the Aerodactyle and its rider. [break][break]

Before Neon can really follow into the tunnels, send a scout, anything, the earth rumbles, and he curses as he recognizes the EARTHQUAKE. It was starting to feel like a League favorite. "Heads up, the newest council woman isn't dead weight!" he reports, backing off the Leagues supply trail for now. "She's running with our Galarian Defector." he added, informing HQ of his movements as they began to mobilize towards his position. With Freya and her Salamance looming over him, just out of reach, he throws out another pokeball. Out comes his Beheeyem for addition support, blasting Freya to keep her at a distance with SIGNAL BEAM. It both serves as a good ranged attack and their signal for higher up. [break][break]

As the Aerodactyle slams down on Juliet, its body glows with ominous energy as CURSED BODY attempts to latch onto the fossil pokemon right before the jellyfish does his best to let out a POISON STING, aimed at and the TERA TYPE crown. Pedro jumps into the fray, trying to add his own damage by slapping down an ASSURANCE only to slam itself into a rock, HURTING ITSELF on accident.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

tl;dr [break][break]

- Jellicent uses WHIRLPOOL on Aerodactyl (2/5) [break]
- Pawniard is CONFUSED (2/5) [break]
- Jellicent uses POISON STING on Aerodactyle [break]
- Pawniard tries to use ASSURANCE on Aerodactyle, hurts itself in its confusion [break]
- Beheeyem used SIGNAL BEAM on Freya and Lyune

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,650 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 2:21:44 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
the closest entrance buckles and gives way all at once, leaving grunts alike felled and scattered. lyune's claws scrape against rock, wings still outstretched as the last of his earthen summons fade. something blasts him on his side and he hisses in annoyance, taking back to the air.

somewhere, amidst the dust and rubble, her poipole worms into a newly formed crevice and falls into unconsciousness.

the jellicent no longer has the type advantage on remiel's aerodactyl, but it won't be long until the tera crown power wanes. signal beams fire up at her, keeping her circling at a distance. she rips another pokeball from her belt and tosses it into the air. 

feathered mauve wings, tinged aqua, block out the sun. heat radiates off of lathliss in sunny day waves, weakening their jelly-like foe. 

lyune feels it too and the flames he summon are twice as bright as they roil down against their foes. 

poipole KO'd
roaring moon uses sunny day
salamence uses flamethrower
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 1:41:10 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

The WHIRLPOOL changes tide, snatching the Aerodactyl from the sky as soon as it attempts to escape. As the earth comes closing in, threatening to drown them in more than one way, a POISON STING meets its mark and strikes the Aerodactyl's side during the chaos. It roars with anger as its veins begin to blacken at the point of contact. And, though it staggers in the air for a moment, Remiel manages to rein it in enough to aim a HYPER BEAM at the masked man and his PAWNIARD.

However, this does not change the fact that they're about to be consumed by the collapsing earth. Thankfully, Remiel's Drifloon executes a flawless BATON PASS that pulls them out of danger just in time. But, unfortunately, the Drifloon meets its final DEMISE.

Unable to see the result of their powerful beam through the haze of drizzling water and dust, the black-haired royal activates his comms once more. "Do you have eyes on the target? I can't see them anymore." He trusted to cover the southern territory while he patrolled the north, but he knew all too well how slippery certain agents of Team Rocket could be.

MP ADDED!

200 MP for pokemon death (does not stack with KO).
150 MP for completing a RT Battle.
200 MP for "winning" a RT Battle/Mission.

MP THREAD TOTAL 🎟️ 660

[break][break]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 3:12:19 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Pedro can't keep on anything for long. Dazed and confused amongst the rubble, he TERA TYPES into a STEEL TYPE to up his guard but evne that isn't enough. He can't dodge the barrage of FLAMETHROWER from above, shrieking as the power upped fire move melts some of his body. Barely seeing straight, and pained all over the Pawniard can't dodge the HYPER BEAM that blasts it against rock and disintegrated him along with his surroundings. [break][break]

Neon had taken to cover, popping up to see his partner's smoking couple of bones on the ground. "Shit-!" he murmured before looking at the tunnel entrance and hearing the rumbling of rock falling and grunts screaming before there's more silence. Then, slowly, swirls of pink escaping the rubble. A tell tale sign of the coming dream mist. "Shitshitshit!" he said to himself, hand on his pokeballs as he moved to get closer to his Jellicent. But now without Pedro, all 3 pokemon were set on the ghost type. [break][break]

His Beheeyem keeps close lobbing rocks at the Salamance and Councilwoman wiht PSYCHIC as Neon tries to gage the status of his ghost. Juliet is barely able to float, mustering up all his remaining power in one last HYDRO PUMP against the Aerodactyle before the strength of his attack sends his unsteady body skidding on the ground, fainted. [break][break]

Neon grabs a pokeball, pulling back his blacked out Jellicent before patting his last pokemon on the shoulder. "We leave now, under the cover of all the dust you just racked up!" he hissed as the Beheeyem changed directions and began to channel psychic energy to TELEPORT out of there while Neon radioed in a status report.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

- tera types [break]
- dream mist mention [break]
- enemy ko [break]
- pokemon assist [break]
- battle loss [break]
- pokemon death [break]
- pokemon ko [break]
-

tl;dr [break][break]

- Pedro the Pawniard is KILLED [break]
- Juliet the Jellicent used HYDRO PUMP against Aerodactyle [break]
- Juliet the Jellicent faints [break]
- Beheeyem used PSYCHIC towards Salamance [break]
- Beeheym uses TELEPORT to help Neon escape.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,650 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 23:22:44 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
the battlefield is a wasteland of corpses. pokemon outweigh human, but the twisted bodies still make her lips thin. they fuzz out as she shifts her focus into the debris and curling smoke, looking for any moving objects. lathliss' lands on the ground, scattering smoke as she goes, and hunts for survivors. 

but whoever was calling the shots is long gone. those that remain are wounded and immobile or, as she'll come to find, knowing nothing outside of their direct orders. 

"negative," she grinds out. no flashing neon mask. no, wherever they're gone, it's far from here. "most of the supplies are burned. calling in a team now to arrest the stragglers."
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 23:24:04 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

"Roger that," Remiel replies with a sigh. Even the Aerodactyl he mounts releases a dissatisfied groan herself. "I'll head in to secure the perimeter. Thank you for the assist today, councilwoman." Though he can't see her through the cloud of dust and smoke that fills the area, he casts a nod in her direction anyway before diving down with his dragon.

He doesn't find much below besides rubble and scattered corpses. He might have hoped to have followed a blood trail or something of the sort, but the whirlpool from earlier aided the masked Rocket in wiping it all clean. Nevertheless, there was still something about that masked individual's tactics that he found oddly familiar...

FIN

MP ADDED!

MP THREAD TOTAL 🎟️ 670

[break][break]