played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
i have a dream where you and i have the same dream!
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
creepy crawlies party! (dd)
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 23:57:22 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

it's a beautiful night, and on the outskirts of petalburg city, right near the boundary of petalburg woods and the city proper, a large group of people are celebrating that beauty. no one knows who started it, but what essentially started as a small get-together is now a large party, music and cheers and laughter booming into the night air. and this time of year, many are in costume, cheery and festive over what had once been a tradition to ward away evil spirits, but is now an excuse to have fun. [break][break]

while not as interested in the drinks as some other partygoers are, momo counts herself as one among the crowd, anyway — dressed up for the occasion and happy to celebrate under the moonlit night! she is dressed as a ribombee, with a large brown scarf and big fake fairy wings attached to the back, and gold dust sprinkled all over her! though she's not wearing contacts, under the dusk sky, even her bright pink irises look dark, and she's even brought some extra glitter to sparkle around as pollen, too![break][break]

at some point, however, the pink-haired girl spots a notable figure, some ways away from the main crowd. a woman with green flyaway hair, and a couple of bug type pokemon near her. and not just any regular bug-type pokemon, but huge ones that momo's never seen reach a size so big before! naturally, momo gravitates towards the other, grinning from ear-to-ear. "hi, are those your pokemon? they're so big! like, you could ride them into the night, big!" [break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heart"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".momo"]--accent:#F08EB2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 7:52:30 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The occasion for the party was a grand one. With Rangers being too busy during the day, Shalin chose to hold hers on the night of a full moon. DAZZLING GLEAM from a Shiny Espeon almost her height, as well as from an Alolan Ninetales the size of an equine, illuminated the Romping Grounds on a secluded plateau near Petalburg Woods' eastern boundary with the Rusturf Mountain Range. While most of the guests were Rangers, some of the explorer's former clients were present, as well as a few other friends she made in Hoenn. The yellow-and-gold Ranger badge and uniform on one of the tables was a sign of the party's purpose.

It was to commemorate Shalin's induction as Rustboro's Ranger Captain.

The pinkette's grin and compliments caught the new Captain's attention. "They are!" she pointed toward the Shiny Beedrill and Yanmega, both of which wore exotic saddles shaped to their uniquely-shaped bodies. "Indeed, you could if you wanted!" she invited the young coordinator. "I don't call this place Shalin's Romping Grounds for nothing!" Other unusual ride Pokémon were on the move, too, including several Eeveelutions whose Shiny sheen helped illuminate the fair. Several were carrying newer Rangers across the field, many looking like they were having the time of their lives.

NOTE: All of Shalin's Pokémon in her PC are present.

{WC: 213}
{PC: 1}
close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 10:02:36 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"wait, you're shalin? wow, it's an honor to meet you!" she heard the other woman's name thrown around before, and only now understands it's because the party is all her invention to start with. from what momo has heard, the expeditionary is just that: a woman with a skill for riding pokemon, and venturing out into the great wilds of hoenn! how exciting, how wonderful! [break][break]

and how generous to allow other people to ride her beloved pokemon! at first, momo thought she'd been dreaming, but now she's sure that all these larger-than-normal pokemon are shalin's riders, bright and wondrous, fast and experienced. between the dazzling gleams and the shrill cries let out into the autumn night, momo feels her heartbeat rising — bright pink eyes widening with awe. "um, miss shalin, to be honest, i've never ridden anything except for a rapidash when i went to a relative's farm as a kid." and it was a totally normal rapidash, in both size and demeanor — nothing like the amazing pokemon seen at tonight's party. [break][break]

"so i don't suppose you have a pokemon that's good for beginners, do you?"[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 4:25:37 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
It may now have become apparent to Momo why there were so many sets of goggles and miscellaneous riding gear at the hollow tree's exit to the plateau: they were there for the guests to use! With several of her Pokémon keeping the place lit, it was as safe as it was going to get for guests to whoop, scream, and perhaps even vomit from the rollercoaster-like rides the exotic creatures took their temporary companions on. One in particular hurled after finding out the hard way that the vibration from Ozzy the Skeledirge's TORCH SONG was too much for the tall teen to handle.

"Great to meet you, too! I think I missed your name, though!" she replied, acting like Momo had given her name in the first place. Once small talk was over, she pondered the pinkette's question with a hum. She didn't really have many beginner-friendly Pokémon; almost all of hers were so exotic that no one else would dare sit on their backs.

After giving it a lot of thought, she sounded a shrill whistle, a quite-large Kantonian Persian the size of a small horse bounding toward her. The feline's saddle looked exquisite, made out of far more lush and expensive material than her other Pokémon, looking quite comfortable to sit on. "Serena's the closest I have to beginner-friendly, I think? She's obedient, but she's a big cat, so she's got a really bouncy gallop. If you'd want to fly instead, there's Flit over there," she pointed to the Yanmega in the distance, who looked unusually happy. He loved being able to fly again, grounded for months after a wing injury he mysteriously suffered amidst the Galar Memory.

{WC: 284}
{PC: 2}
close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 7:36:15 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"oh, i totally got ahead of myself there! my name is momo, it's great to meet you!" she grinned, face flushed with some parts embarrassment but most parts gratitude. to think that the host and the recipient of celebration would be this nice and friendly! momo really struck out! [break][break]

it started making sense why this party was so wild. it was an occasion that outdid any tame get-together momo had been to before, of which there had been many considering the world of pokemon contests was halfway composed of social parties, anyway. but this seemed like a much different experience, one momo guessed would be really fun, too! [break][break]

but she definitely did not want to throw up, so she'd skip out on flying rides or the big vibrating ones. at the sight of a kantonian persian, however, momo felt like she had a chance to ride, yet. "serena seems like a good start! do i have to do or wear anything special, though?" because otherwise, she was totally excited to ride a big cat! but big seemed like an understatement, this had to be the largest persian momo's ever seen in her life! wow!! [break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 7:35:37 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
With Momo choosing Serena as a partner to go for an exciting romp across the large field, Shalin knew that flying was off the table. She thought about what Pokémon to bring to her side. It needed to be fast enough to keep up with the needy yet friendly feline, yet not be a flying Pokémon. The perfect one came to mind.

In response to an alien-sounding whistling pattern, a large, white Ultra Beast towering over two feel above her whizzed past Momo and Shalin, lowering her massive wings to the ground. "This is Nymris," the Sygna Suited Ranger introduced the Pheromosa whose eyes glinted in a perhaps unsettling way. It made the young woman look like she was a Flygon.

As Shalin approached Nymris' side, Momo may have wondered how Shalin would use a bipedal creature as a mount. Her questions would be quickly answered in the most extraordinary way possible. She stood above one of the Ultra Beast's giant wings and straddled it. The alien bug-type lifted the wing upward, the girl's suit glowing a faint green as the bond between her and her Flygon reduced her effective weight on the wing, allowing it to maintain its form and not break. She gently grabbed the insect's giant, long antennae like they were reins, being careful not to touch the bulbs at their ends. "Not at all! Just remember your fundamentals - pull on the reins for direction and change your leg pressure on her sides for speed."

Once they were lined up, Shalin would let Momo lead the way into the night. Nymris was more than fast enough to keep up with the swift cat.

{WC: 278}
{PC: 3}
close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 6:24:12 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]

whoa, an ultra beast! momo had heard of these types of pokemon before, but she never thought in a million years that she'd get to see one in the flesh! and shalin had been right on the money with her guesses — momo had been wondering how a bipedal creature like nymris the pheremosa would get around, much less act as a ride pokemon under a rider's experienced touch. [break][break]

yet just as shalin had demonstrated the pheremosa's ability to take her places, the kantonian persian beside momo had purred with a gentle reminder, making sure the girl was paying attention. "wow, your pokemon are so impressive, shalin!" it wasn't an experience that she could easily get used to, but that's what parties were for. there was no better place to be rowdy and courageous than in an outdoor party, dozens of people merrymaking so much that they hardly noticed what was going on around them. [break][break]

it was that kind of bravery that let momo mount the persian, her legs clutching onto the sides of the persian for dear life. not to mention the reins that rested in the palms of momo's hands, her body glitter from the ribombee costume starting to stick to the leather of the rein. she exhaled slowly, and nodded along. "alright, i'll do my best to remember that!" she looked into the horizon, and noticed a very large tree in the distance. "let's run to that tree for starters!" she held onto serena's reins, her hands shaking. "here goes nothing!" [break][break]

then she shot forward on the persian, the speed and direction a little wild at first (because momo forgot to pull and squeeze when it mattered, taking her some time to learn how to control the rein even a little bit. when she finally got the hang of it, serena the persian pulled into a faster speed, probably to show off to her trainer and no one else. but as momo glanced over her shoulder, she saw the most incredible (but also ridiculous) sight in the world: shalin nariya, seated on the pheremosa's wing, catching up to the quadruped persian in no time at all, the pheremosa moving at alarming speeds. [break][break]

"whoa!" momo said aloud. "this is so cool!" [break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 5:52:02 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin replied with a nonchalant "Thanks." She was used to being showered with compliments about her Pokémon, a lot of them being rather large for her species. It was a combination of visiting many Space-Time Distortions and sheer persistence. Her eyes shifted toward another guest, this one a young adult, holding Grimmie the Houndoom's steering horns and directing the agile dog in circles around the lakefront. Another was giggling while astride Prance the Wyrdeer, who hopped about more like a Lopunny than the psychic-type species she was.

With Momo's command, the impromptu race to the tree on the other side of the lake was on. Shalin was impressed at how much she allowed Serena to let loose, the Persian putting on some impressive speeds. Her special saddle may have enabled that, its material extra comfortable for both rider and Pokémon.

Once Nymris approached full stride, Shalin's smile disappeared, the girl squinting. The Pheromosa ran so fast that the wings ran parallel to the ground, feeling the air passing over them attempting to lift her from her perch. She had developed plenty of lower body strength to resist it, but that was not the concern. The concern was the dizzying speed the Pheromosa caught up to the pinkette, relieving her stress when he slowed to match the big cat's speed. Riding next to her would give Momo a good look at her form atop the Ultra Beast's wing.

{WC: 239}
{PC: 4}
close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 17:01:42 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]

a houndoom here, a wyrdeer there, eevolutions all the way over there! it was exciting to see such a various spread of pokemon, all of them larger than life and much larger than their standard-sized counterparts that momo was used to seeing. under the moonlight, it felt like a super romp with all the pokemon and people around. to think that shalin was used to such dizzying rides! [break][break]

as they raced towards the lake, momo saw just how fast the ultra beast was, and how shalin's expression became hard and focused as she maintained balance on her ride. the coordinator already thought it was a challenge staying on the persian, so she couldn't imagine a much more difficult ride like a pheremosa. [break][break]

they reached the lake, and the water reflected a shimmering light from the moon above them, more pokemon dashing in and around the water. "sooo cool!" momo cheered, then caught her breath once the persian had slowed down, and came to a leisurely stroll along the water's edge. she turned to the ranger and said, "thanks so much for letting me ride serena, shalin!"

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 6:15:45 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
To Momo's credit, a Persian was not an easy Pokémon to stay balanced on; their vigorous strides bounced a rider about much more powerfully than an equine or even a canine would. She was already more skilled than the average Ranger that Shalin was going to oversee when she worked her first day with the full duties of a Captain.

Nymris continued to match Serena's pace, Shalin watching Levy gracefully breach the lake's surface. The Milotic's rainbow-colored scales gleamed in the moonlight: a truly breathtaking sight to see. "You're welcome! Next time we meet, I'll have to bring some of my other Pokémon with me. There's just too many to meet in one night."

After a tiring but fun romp with several more of Shalin's Pokémon, the two headed back to the large, hollow tree that served as her residence... just as the sun started to creep over the horizon. Whoops. They really had lost track of time, didn't they?

{WC: 163}
{PC: 5}
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 21:15:12 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: