awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
One Spooky Night! (DD)
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 14:24:10 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar
Oliver arrived at the outpost no problem. Some strange happenings were happening at the outskirts of Fortree City. The punk red head was sent out to investigate, along with a local ranger. It wasn't just the strange happenings around the outskirts of the city, but also this specific outpost. Rumors say that it was haunted. Oliver did not believe that one bit. There was always an explanation. Some rowdy ghost-type pokemon, some punk children, some adults that never matured past twelve, whatever the case may be, he was on it. Knocking first, he didn't hear anything. Checking the door knob, it was locked. Unlocking it with the key that he was given, Ollie made sure the place was clear.

Thankfully, it was. He randomly picked an empty bedroom, plopped his overnight bag on the bed, then came back downstairs. Just in time to see the other ranger come in. "Oh, hi! I'm Oliver Shrakes, I guess your partner for this mission...I just picked a random room upstairs." He quickly introduced himself. This'll be just fine.

Hush mission
close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
what would you trade the pain for? i'm not sure.
awards
222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
One Spooky Night! (DD)
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 7:33:41 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

being a ranger meant that there was always some task that needed completion out there in the world. whether it was a big natural disaster or a small-time incident in a local city, rangers had to be ready to answer the call. tonight, mika was assigned to investigate the supposedly "haunted outpost" near fortree city. there were always rumors of places being haunted, but she was surprised that fortree took that kind of rumor seriously. the community was built in the trees, so there were always loud noises or unexpected things happening in the night. yet it wasn't her place to question orders. [break][break]

as she entered the outpost, duffel bag swung over her shoulder, she was greeted by another fellow ranger. "it's nice to meet you, oliver. my name is mika nakayama, but just mika is fine." she glanced around the outpost, already looking for signs of danger. nothing yet. "i'll go and put my things away, first." they headed upstairs, and took the first room on the right-hand side as their own. then, they set down their stuff down on their bed, and returned downstairs to where oliver was. [break][break]

"do you have any idea what the source of the haunting could be?" mika was no good at small talk, so she figured that they could at least talk about the mission together. "it sounds like a classic case of a ghost-type pokemon to me."

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

distorted dreams: hush

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#596DB3;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Ollie
He/Him
June 29
Blackthorne City
Homosexual
Ranger
Cadet
Pain makes you stronger, heartbreak makes you wiser, and fear makes you braver
awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
One Spooky Night! (DD)
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2023 2:56:30 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar
She seemed nice enough. Hopefully they could get along. He knew some busy bodies may think it bad or something, but considering his preferances, they had no room to talk. He nodded and waved, going to check out the fridge. Empty...great. They'd have to do some shopping. Freezer was empty too. Mika had come down and joined him, asking if he had any idea of what the haunting could be. Even throwing a theory of a very classic case. "I'd agree. Could also be some punk kids, some adults that never matured past age twelve, or worst case, Rocket wanting an outpost not occupied at all. Ghosts seem the most likely right now. But we'll see..." Only time will tell along with their investigations tonight.

"Looks like we need to do some shopping. Take out doesn't deliver this far out, sadly...even if it's not that far from the city. An food preferances? Or allergies?" Food allergies was serious, and the last thing he'd wanted was to get something she can't have let alone accidentally ate. Taking out a couple of pokeballs, he released a Boltund and Day Form Lycanroc. "Hey, you two, can you guys sniff around outside while I'm gone to get us some food? If you find anything not right while I'm gone, let Mika over there know, okay?" He pointed her out to his dogs. Both of them barked in confirmation. "I shouldn't be long. If these guys find anything, they'll bark or Roar." Now, that grocery run...

close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
One Spooky Night! (DD)
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2023 5:23:19 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

"you've got a point. we should be prepared for anything." she nodded along as oliver listed possible causes of the "haunting." if it was some immature kids behind it all, at least they could straighten them out before they made it a bigger problem for other people. but if it was team rocket, somehow, then that posed a bigger problem. at least mika was battle-ready, with two of her stronger pokemon on her team, and one of her most eager learners (her vulpix) as a third member, as well. [break][break]

perhaps it was too hopeful to think that the outpost had been fully stocked before their arrival. even though mika had some snacks in her overnight bag, it surely wouldn't suffice for two humans and their various pokemon. "no allergies here. as for preferences, i'll eat most anything, so please feel free to choose what you'd like, instead." and she wasn't just being nice, she really didn't have any preferences for food — if anything she had a taste for certain teas and coffees, but stuff like that wasn't important during missions like these. [break][break]

"i appreciate you going out on our behalf. i'll make sure to hold the fort while you're gone." she nodded at oliver as he left. when oliver's boltund and day-form lycanroc went outside to patrol, mika brought out her current pokemon, as well: hydreigon, musharna, and her vulpix. she kept the vulpix near her, but told musharna and hydreigon to keep an eye out. hopefully oliver's pokemon wouldn't find anything too concerning, but mika made sure her and her pokemon stayed inside to watch over everything just in case.

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Ollie
He/Him
June 29
Blackthorne City
Homosexual
Ranger
Cadet
awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
One Spooky Night! (DD)
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 1:15:52 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar
Oliver gave her a thumbs up and a smile. Then off he and Dragonite went to get some groceries. Both dog Pokemon sniffed around. While there were some interesting scents, nothing really stood out. Still, they kept up a vigilante search and patrol. When Oliver and his Dragonite came back, about two hours later, their arms were full of groceries and food, for both human and Pokemon. Going in, his two dogs joined him. There, he saw Mika's Pokemon. Hydreigon, Musharna, and a Vulpix. Neat...their two dragons had a lot of firepower just between them. Whatever the cause of this, they were going to be in a world of hurt.

"Groceries here. I take it nothing yet?" His two dog Pokemon didn't bark or anything to let him know they found something. But the two of them were usually pretty good at following directions and letting any other partners know about something. If they hadn't found anything unusual yet, maybe it was more credance to the ghost Pokemon idea. Either that, or they need to stay a few days before anything starts to happen. Well, whatever, he started to put things up. Frozen veggies, some meat, onion, etc...he got a bit of everything. Including some frozen pizzas and some other frozen meals. Sometimes something quick and easy was preferable to more fresh and homemade meals. Oliver was no chef, but he could get by.

close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
One Spooky Night! (DD)
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 9:14:03 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

two hours later, and everything seemed just as peaceful as oliver had left it. no strange noises, no signs of movement, no signals from his patrolling pokemon that anything was wrong. were the rumors just rumors, after all? or were they just lucky that nothing had happened yet? [break][break]

"nothing yet," mika said. "let me help you put some of these things away." he came back well-stocked for their venture. mika was good at preparing food, but her cooking was only a little bit above-average. perhaps that lent itself to the reason why she wasn't picky with food: she had no right to complain when her own cooking was just okay! [break][break]

she threw in a couple of frozen pizzas into the oven. mika also handed out the pokemon food to everyone, saying hello to oliver's boltund and lycanroc. she made sure her own pokemon were well-fed, and was about to ask oliver a question, when—[break][break]

smash! the sound of broken glass echoed from the second floor. mika glanced in the direction of the stairs, then back to oliver. "you don't think that could be...?" thunk! the sound of something heavy, like a pokemon or burglar, resonated above them. [break][break]

looks like those rumors weren't just rumors, after all! [break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Jun

Ollie
He/Him
June 29
Blackthorne City
Homosexual
Ranger
Cadet
awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
One Spooky Night! (DD)
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 2:15:09 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar
Mika was nice enough to help put things up. She also confirmed that there was nothing yet. His partner threw some pizzas in the oven while the duo fed their Pokemon. She focused more on his dogs and Vulpix, while Oliver focused more on the Dragons. It wasn't long before they heard a smash. Then a heavy thunk. "Could be. Lycanroc, Boltund, go outside. Look around and try to pin anything close down." The two dogs jumped out their own open window. Oliver took out his collapsable baton and extended it. He was no stranger to fisticuffs, both with actual people and Pokemon.

"Up to you if you want to join me. If you do, keep a little bit behind me." Her two smaller Pokemon would be perfect for this, was his thoughts as he whispered to her. While Dragonite could fit just fine here, it was more of a casual sense. In a fight, there wasn't enough room unless he had a clear shot. Oliver's orange beasty stayed down stairs, but was right there at the stairs. He also kept watch at their one open window. Just in case. The red head walked up the stairs as quietly as he could, baton in hand, ready to use it. He kept his ears open, but so far nothing...yet. No reason to lower his guard. They didn't get a good location for where the crash or thunk was...so Oliver just waited until they heard something...

close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
One Spooky Night! (DD)
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 4:24:29 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

oliver's quiet suggestion didn't go unnoticed by mika. she nodded in agreement that in closed quarters, smaller pokemon were more beneficial to have. besides, if he was going to let dragonite stay on the first floor and send his canine pokemon into action, mika felt like she couldn't slack off, either. "hydreigon, you stay down here and make sure nothing comes in, okay? musharna and vulpix, this way." [break][break]

she followed closely behind oliver, but not too close since she didn't want to bump into him and vice versa. they had to admit that they were impressed with oliver's baton, and how he seemed just as ready for a fight as his pokemon were. it was something that mika hadn't yet gotten used to doing herself, as she had a habit of relying solely on her pokemon for self-defense. perhaps this was a sign from the universe to train her own self, too, and not just keep up the regular exercise on an almost-daily basis like she'd been doing all her life. [break][break]

as they crept up the stairs, mika could hear the distant shouts of oliver's canine pokemon. it sounded like they were engaged in a battle with wild pokemon on the outside of the outpost. perhaps one of the wild pokemon got inside, too? "there's something up ahead," mika whispered. she turned to her musharna beside her and nodded, then reached down to gently pat her vulpix, and told her to be prepared, as well. [break][break]

then at the end of the hall, where the lights had mysteriously flickered off, three distinct shapes could be seen in the shadows. when the moonlight entered through a gaping wide-open window, it was obvious what the shapes were. a sneasel, a banette, and a haunter. so those were the pokemon causing trouble for everyone else! [break][break]

mika wanted to say something, but the wild pokemon attacked first. the three of them focused three different shadow ball attacks into one big one, and sent it spiraling down the hallway, looking to hurt mika and oliver... [break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Jun

Ollie
He/Him
June 29
Blackthorne City
Homosexual
Ranger
Cadet
awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
One Spooky Night! (DD)
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 1:12:54 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar
Mika also kept her big hitter downstairs. Pseudo legendaries were powerful pokemon, but they were also typically on the large end. She did take the hint and brought both Vulpix and Musharna along with her. As they crept, they could hear his two canines going at it. Including a few intimidating Roars. Crowd control...that wasn't good. But that also could narrow down as to who the culprits could be. At the end of the hall was three shapes, soon recognizable as Pokemon. A Sneasel, Banette, and a Haunter. Before he could be ready to talk to them, the three combined their powers for a massive Shadow Ball. The red head swiftly turned, grabbing Mika and her two Pokemon and diving into one of the rooms to avoid it. After the explosion, Oliver got up and darted to the entrance.

It was clear that these little bastards weren't going to take them seriously. Perhaps a beatdown really was in order. When the red head got out into the hall, he saw the Pokemon snickering and giving each other a high five. "You pathetic weaklings, it'll take a lot more than that to drive us out." That attracted their attention. And they were mad at being called weak and pathetic. Thankfully, it was the Sneasal that came forward after a quick game of rock, paper, scissors. Quick as lightning, the ice and dark type zipped towards him. Only for his claws to meat metal. Though the surprise was momentary, they soon went into a battle. Oliver might have showed off a little bit as he actually smacked the Sneasel once, twice, three times. The Pokemon was getting frustated, starting to bounce around the hall. Then it tried to strike. Only for Oliver to duck, grab the Sneasal by the foot, and slam it down on the ground. Oliver quickly flipped it to its stomach and pinned it.

"Miko, your turn!" With both him and Sneasal on the ground, they were out of the way. Hopefully she could make this quick.

close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
One Spooky Night! (DD)
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 9:07:13 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

there was a benefit to the rumors being sourced to pokemon, and that was the fact that pokemon, unlike human spirits, could be dealt with. mika was about to spring into action herself, until she felt oliver's strong grip drag her into one of the rooms in the hallway, the giant shadow ball passing in the space they had been occupying before. once the miasma had passed, oliver and mika returned to the hallway, and faced the mischievous pokemon head-on. [break][break]

in oliver's case, he was very literal and hands-on — a fighting type if mika had ever seen one. he held his own against the wild sneasel, who seemed surprised that a human would fight with their own skill rather than rely on pokemon. their fight escalated, and before mika knew it, her fellow ranger was tossed to the ground and the unruly sneasel with him, him straining to tell her to ward off the other two while she still could. [break][break]

"alright. musharna, use psychic on the haunter! and vulpix, attack banette with confuse ray!" on her command, mika's pokemon attacked the wild ones. her musharna wiggled in the air, a powerful psychic aura enveloping the laughing haunter at once, the ghost-type pokemon's grin falling as it realized what was happening. then musharna squeezed the haunter with psychic energy, knocking it out instantly. as for vulpix, she confused the banette, and soon the rag doll pokemon started hitting its own head with its hands, groaning out of bewilderment. [break][break]

feeling bad for the banette, mika told both her musharna and vulpix to hit it with psychic energy. "psychic and extrasensory, now!" and their dual attack would overwhelm the banette, and send the confused pokemon down the end of the hallway, dizzy and exhausted. mika breathed a sigh of relief: finally. [break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Jun

Ollie
He/Him
June 29
Blackthorne City
Homosexual
Ranger
Cadet
awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
One Spooky Night! (DD)
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 16:13:30 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar
The Sneasal grew eerily still as it saw its two comrades fall. How could a couple of humans be able to take them down?! Granted, one used the power of her slaves, but this guy...he was strong. Oliver stood up bringing the Sneasal with him and taking it to its buddies. Letting it go, the Sneasal turned in shock. Oliver looked outside to see a small herd of Gastly, Shuppet, and smaller Sneasals in a circle, trembling with his two doggos keeping them together. With a heavy sigh, he sat down with the other three Pokemon. "Are you guys raiding this place for supplies? Food?" Sneasal nodded, cautously. Well, they brought plenty of supplies.

Looking at Mika, the red head spoke. "Whatcha think? They have kids outside that's been rounded up by my Lycanroc and Boltund. I'm almost positive that we have more than enough food for everyone, but we probably should find a good place for these guys to live at. A good habitat with more than enough food for them..." And sustainable. The three Pokemon started to look between the two. The guy had his guard down...but he was also clearly comfortable in fighting himself. And...he was offering to help them, in more ways than one.

close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
One Spooky Night! (DD)
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 3:11:33 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

after the short-lived conflict was over, mika gathered the other two wild pokemon, and stayed standing as oliver communicated with the sneasel he'd defeated in a fight. when the weasel pokemon confirmed that their group was only trying to sneak some food, mika's chest swelled with pity. times were tough on anyone, even roaming groups of pokemon. [break][break]

and when mika glanced outside, she could see a group of shuppet, gastly, and smaller sneasels huddled in a group, having been herded by oliver's boltund and lycanroc. it was a good thing she didn't entrust her hydreigon to help out with that task, since its violent nature almost guaranteed that it would attack even the helpless pokemon like those ones. [break][break]

she nodded and said, "i agree with you. let's share the bounty for now, and figure out what to do about relocating them later. living this close to town isn't safe for them." [break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Jun

Ollie
He/Him
June 29
Blackthorne City
Homosexual
Ranger
Cadet
awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
One Spooky Night! (DD)
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 2:24:02 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar
Oliver smiled and nodded at Miko. The other Pokemon were perplexed. Oliver got up and went downstairs, opening the door and invited the babies in, along with his two dogs. Thankfully, the pizza was ready as well, so Oliver got that while Miko dealt with the Pokemon. Dragonite started to calm down the baby Pokemon. Even playing with them a little bit like the good natured big boy that he was. The parents of were perplexed...and maybe a bit glad that they didn't continue at all if the duo was holding back two big, powerful Pokemon like a Dragonite and Hydreigon. It would be a while when all the kids were asleep that Oliver would be found looking at a map of the area, trying to figure out a good place for them. The Pokemon were clearly friends, so he didn't want to separate them so much. But at the same time...Sneasal usually liked cold places. Man, what a headache...the two ghosts were usually find around Mt. Pyre and the surrounding routes.

Catching Mika from the corner of his eye, he waved her over. "Any ideas? My initial idea was Mt. Pyre and the Shoal Cave, but it's also clear that the Pokemon are friends. I'd hate to separate them..." New environments were stressful as well for Pokemon. So many things to balance out for them...

close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
One Spooky Night! (DD)
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 0:05:25 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

it was a little relieving to see that the wild pokemon and the rangers' pokemon all got along well once the battle was out of the way. hydreigon proved too intimidating for some of the baby pokemon, but thankfully musharna and vulpix were friendly enough, instead. after a few hours, the wild pokemon were all asleep, and mika was left with oliver as the two decided where they'd relocate the wild pokemon. it was true that the ghost-type pokemon would prefer somewhere isolated, like mt. pyre, but the ice-type sneasels would probably thrive in a colder climate. [break][break]

after a moment of consideration, mika pointed at a particular spot on the map. "we could also go for sky pillar. it's isolated enough that the ghosts would do well, and sometimes it's cold there, too." it was a shame that sootopolis city was harder to get into as league members, because the route outside of the city was a perfect location, too. "otherwise i think shoal cave should be fine. ghosts thrive pretty much anywhere, don't they?" [break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Jun

Ollie
He/Him
June 29
Blackthorne City
Homosexual
Ranger
Cadet
awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
One Spooky Night! (DD)
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 3:31:19 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar
Mika had joined him to help figure out where to send them. She suggested Sky Piller. That would be great for the ghosts. But the Sneasal...they'd either become an invasive species, get axed pretty quickly, or there wouldn't be enough food at all. She also suggest Shoal Cave. "Sadly, not really. Some ghosts are better for some environments than others. Phantump and Trevenant like forests, Drifblim and Drifloon like the mountains and hilly areas along with Misdreivus and Mismagias. Ghastly and Haunter are much the same, though their preferances are even wider. Shuppet like more wastelands and ruins, even plateaus, abandoned areas or still semi-close to cities. The only ghost that likes the cold is Frosslass, far as I'm aware. It's...really quite fascinating that the three species became friends..."

He trailed off. Food for ghosts, but not too warm for Sneasal. Although...well...how healthy were these Sneasal? The routes around and north of Mt. Pyre were sources of ghosts and dark type pokemon...were the Sneasal adapted to the warmer temps or come up with ways to make their homes a bit on the cold side? "There has to be a reason why the Sneasal is here. Dark types can be seen within the routes close to Mt. Pyre as well. I wonder of they've adapted to the warmth or found ways to keep cool. Guess we can make the inquiry tomorrow and report that we've found the disturbance and explain the situation. Maybe we could ask them where their original homes were. Why don't we get some rest and continue on in the morning." It'll work out in the end he supposed...