thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
empty city
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 10:19:01 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]"yes, that's right."

he tried to fill that void for a while with shady dealings. that brought him a ton of money, but no joy, no purpose, so he was left stranded.

"i considered leaving again, you know. after what happened in galar."

he shares this in confidence.

"but i chose to stay because i believe in the cause we fight for. in the peace that awaits us at the end of it all."
[attr="class","becktag"]
[attr="class","beckpoke"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,726 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
empty city
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 8:44:29 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

what a confession. it was almost confirmation that he assumed she’d ran, not for research, but to leave this life behind–and she was trustworthy because of it. how ironic.[break][break]

yet, while his words helped her to feel safer, they were ultimately disappointing. not for the idea of peace itself, but that he believed it would happen because they would make it so.[break][break]

”it’s good to have something to believe in.”[break][break]

she looked on through the dark, only to then catch a glimpse of something she had not seen before.[break][break]

a cyclone of darkness, whipped around and ate away at what little light there was in the area, leaving a blackout ahead of them before zig-zagging back around the corner again.[break][break]

”what the hell was that?”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
mission: into the wild[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-marshadow"][break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
empty city
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 11:19:00 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]they would make it so; it's one of the last beliefs he has left that keeps him tethered. without these remaining tethers, he will likely drift far, far away to drown elsewhere.

her question pulls him out of his thoughts. he turns, catching a glimpse of it before it disappears.

"i don't know."

he admits.

"how much of this world have you explored?"
[attr="class","becktag"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,726 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
empty city
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 4:24:24 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

”not enough.” for the years she’d spent wishing there had been a way to get to ultra space, she’d picked a hell of a time to up and leave. ”it’s only my second field trip here. i have a lot of catching up to do.”[break][break]

and oh, she was trying. strewn about her lab were piles upon piles of research to review on many things, not limited to lesser megalopolis, or even ultra space. certainly, she would never catch up with all of it.[break][break]

the cyclone did not return, although another halo of light would blink out in the distance along its path.[break][break]

”we should get to exploring then? how familiar are you?[break][break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
empty city
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 11:28:20 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]"not enough," he parrots even when he should be far more familiar so that he may be ready to help steer them away from the same fate that befell this place. the megapolians are allies and they may want to return home, but what is there to return to? this?

"there are reports of megalopolans here who have been affected by the darkness. they've gone mad."

he looks to one of the tall towers, knowing there are some inside.

"it's an interesting condition to investigate, don't you think?"
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,726 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
empty city
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 7:31:46 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

she did recall the detail of madness from a report or two, but it was not something she’d read up on at length.[break][break]

“interesting, certainly–though i don’t know much about megalopolan behavior to begin with. my interest was always more in their technology.”[break][break]

while other things commanded her attention and energy now, that same curiosity still remained, practically sparkling in her tired eyes as she peered up at one of the prism-like towers.[break][break]

“shall we try to go into one of these buildings?”[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
empty city
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 10:05:38 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]"let's."

his time in galar had taught him the wonders of science and knowledge, and more importantly, it taught him how to be curious. he shows shades of it as he leads them toward the one of the prism-like towers, stopping by the entrance before switching his decidueye out for a much smaller hatenna.

it hops up onto his shoulder as they prepare to enter. he looks at her, showing the smallest of smiles.

"ready?"
[attr="class","becktag"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #716075; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #716075; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #716075; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,726 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
empty city
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 6:26:22 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

she watched him stride ahead, noting that he was different, in a way. while she had returned to find others more morose than usual, he seemed somehow more alive.[break][break]

her marshadow stepped out of the shadows to join them. it watched the hatenna jump up on his shoulder, and briefly looked at lulu, before deciding against a similar maneuver.[break][break]

”ready,” she confirmed, returning his small smile. hers held a tinge of curiosity, but all wondering subsided when they entered the building.[break][break]

inside, she shined a flashlight. the interior did not make obvious what purpose the building had once served. there was a wide open room with a waiting area and many seats, and a front desk that had been left a mess; otherwise, it was nondescript.[break][break]

”some kind of medical office maybe?” she guessed. it could have been anything, though.[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
empty city
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 12:11:13 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck theobeck"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"looks like one," he says, stepping around the front desk to glance at what remains behind it: scattered notes, defunct machinery, nothing of note in particular but interesting enough for him to take a moment to have a closer look.[break][break]

"do you think you could take a look at this? patient records would be interesting to look at."[break][break]

for various reasons, but primarily to see their similarities and differences on a biological level.

[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".theobeck"] --accent:#716075!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".beck"] --accent: #716075 } .beck b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .beck { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .beck .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .beck .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".beck .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .beck .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .beck .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,726 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
empty city
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 2:09:08 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

a lucky guess, perhaps. she stepped over to the desk, shining the light over the disarray of records and reading a few lines. [break][break]

“i’m as much a biologist as i am a behavioralist,” she reminded him, which was to say not at all, really. ”but i’ll take them with me, back to the labs.”[break][break]

collecting them into a tall pile at the edge of the desk, she hesitated to haul it with her just yet, looking deeper into the darkness building.[break][break]

”should we explore more? we could come back for these.”[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
empty city
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 5:17:15 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

right as he's about to answer, unsettling sounds that creep in from furhter in the darkness stops him. he raises a finger, inidicating for them to both be still and quiet.[break][break]

instincts make him signal enemy even if he's unsure if she's aware of the meaning.[break][break]

"megalopolans," he whispers.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".beck"] --accent: #716075 } .beck b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .beck { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .beck .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .beck .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".beck .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .beck .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .beck .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,726 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
empty city
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 4:31:35 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

the signal was lost on her, but the name confirmed her instant suspicions at the sounds coming from deeper within the building. how strangely awful it felt to be snuck up on in the dark, betrayed by shadows that had once been her refuge.[break][break]

she shined a light in the direction she thought the sounds had come from, and indeed, the figures of several megalopolans rushed towards them.[break][break]

”oh,” she said with surprise. not a second later, her marshadow swung a shadow punch and knocked one across the room.[break][break]

she scrambled around the desk to put distance between herself and another, coming face to face with a toothy, wild expression. ”i see what you mean by mad,” she told theo, eyes not leaving the drooling predator across from her.[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
empty city
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 11:02:57 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

she scrambles but he stays put, holding his ground as he stares across at the rushing group of crazed megalopolans that look to be drooling at the mere sight of them. they must so desperately crave flesh, he thinks.[break][break]

or perhaps this is all they will ever know.[break][break]

"yes."[break][break]

hatenna's DAZZLING GLEAM blinds them as he calls out his nihilego. its smaller-than-usual size helps it stay afloat in the small space as GRASS KNOTS reach up to bind the megalopolans.[break][break]

"they are nonverbal though i doubt they can communicate at all."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,726 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
empty city
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 5:58:32 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

”there must some way if they're in a group like this... are they hunting together?” or maybe they just lived there.[break][break]

the megalopolan across from her slobbered onto the desk before throwing themself across it, stumbling in the process and reaching for an arm as they fell. ”shit.” reflexively, lulu kicked, catching them in the head, and they rolled off into a pile of papers.[break][break]

she locked eyes with the next megalopolan that tried to corner her before bolting for a makeshift weapon. as the hungry foe charged, a chair was hastily grabbed with both hands and swung around, releasing. it flew through the air, toppling that threat too, if only for a moment.[break][break]

a spectral thief went after a third, energy pouring out of the megalopolan’s shadow and further lighting the room in an eerie glow.[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
empty city
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 15:05:05 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

fighting alongside each other feels almost too familiar, providing him with a sense of comfort that makes him less alert if only because instinct tells him that should anything go awry, she'd simply sink into the shadows and disappear.[break][break]

the sight of her kicking one of them reminds him that times have changed, and so he tenses as his focus snaps back.[break][break]

"fall back," he both says and signs before clicking his tongue. nihilego's bulbous head glows with a POWER GEM that shoots out at the megalopolans, petrifying them the moment it makes contact.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing