Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,442 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
OCTOBER
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 2:19:02 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

A thousand protests angrily rose to the fore, reflected in the hateful glare in her eyes--[break][break]

'You don't get to call me that."[break][break]
"I didn't ask you to come from any universe."[break][break]
"Who are you to judge the choices I've made?"
[break]

--only to die at the touch of his finger to her lips, perplexed at how solid this delusion felt. Confusion overtook her as she processed his words, before she managed to say at last, "It doesn't listen to me. Tapu Fini. It does what it wants, with no heed for my own desires."[break][break]

Her carmine gaze slid to Wo-chien, before she added bitterly, "At least that one heeds me."[break][break]

Tapu Fini had never felt hers in the same way.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. (x8)[break]
- 50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,782 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
OCTOBER
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 2:35:26 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

OCTOBER

SMOG

“ARE YOU THE TRAINER OR THE TRAINED,” he scolds. “i should have known better from a half-hearted fool.

his fingers runs down her chin until his hand can grasp her throat. he digs his fingers into its side. not to stop her from breathing, but to apply enough pressure that she feels his hold. so she can bear the weight of his palm.

you gave up on a pokemon that was upfront with you only to be tricked by one that’s stringing you along. do you not feel it eating you alive?

he pulls out his pokedex with his other hand. it scans the WO-CHEIN but returns nothing. it doesn’t exist in his record base.

i told you, make the right choice. i even gave you the answer key.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
10 MP for incorporating the faction race's obstacles in a thread.
50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.
50 MP use a sygna suit in your thread.
10 MP use mega evolution in your thread.
10 MP for incorporating INTERDREAM MIST.
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,442 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
OCTOBER
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 3:08:30 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"You're the one that was abandoned by a god, not me," she bit back, her hand moving to catch his as it reached for her like a noose, tightening about her throat. "Call me what you want, but you were never upfront with me, either."[break][break]

He mocked her as he pulled out his Pokedex, as if to signify the way her choice had continued to fail him -- as if she'd had a choice, really, when it came to the gluttonous way that creature had pursued her.[break][break]

Indignation coursed through her as her own nails dug into his hand, seeking blood.[break][break]

"You were the one playing games with me from the start."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. (x9)[break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,782 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
OCTOBER
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 6:37:54 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

OCTOBER

SMOG

“TCH.”

she pries herself from his hold. a release he allows to bind her in other ways. ways that only he can.

do not compare me to your world’s. if it could compare, would you have a reason to betray your realm?

he holds both hands in front of him. spaced apart at shoulder width, pulling the MISTY TERRAIN into the center. it spirals, growing exponentially until it starts to take form. a figure she should recognize well.

i gave you the tools you needed because you promised me you wouldn’t fail. here i am, summoned in this pathetic form, to bail you out.

in front of him is TAPU FINI. not hers. a fact she can recognize by its inverted color palette.

it must be his own.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,442 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
OCTOBER
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 6:50:41 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"You gave me a direction," she corrected him, her own irritation becoming more palpable the more evident his own disdain became. "Everything else I found without you."[break][break]

Still, the faintest uncertainty wavered in the back of her mind about the validity of that truth. She watched as another silhouette manifested behind him, of a Tapu Fini that was not her own or even 's, calling upon a MISTY TERRAIN all of its own.[break][break]

Had hers ever obeyed her in that same way?[break][break]

"But I'll humor you," she added quietly, turning her back to him as she bit back another retort.[break][break]

Her own hands pressed together for a moment, eyes shut as she pushed back her own doubts, wondering if this feat might be so easy as he made it seem.[break][break]

She attempted to summon her own Guardian the same way he had summoned his.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. (x10)[break]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,782 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
OCTOBER
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 7:06:56 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

OCTOBER

SMOG

HER TAPU FINI STARTS TO MANIFEST. the same way fernando’s had when he needed it most. for the pokemon’s boon stems from its ability to open a door to the other plane. to the borders she has yet to earn.

you don’t have long until your part in this story is over. be quick before our heroine slays you on her journey to redemption.

he extends his arm in ’s direction. she has yet to break through but he knows her location. he can feel it in his bones.

what hears next is something only she is privy to. her pokemon remain oblivious to the words that are whispered into her ears. a secret so silent, it’s as if it were never said at all.

if you want to live, have TAPU FINI kill that pokemon. then, kill fernando and TAPU FINI in short order. you cannot handle them as you are now and you will not have a second chance. do not be greedy.

what the legendary pokemon hear instead is, “i’ll buy you some time.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,442 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
OCTOBER
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 7:19:59 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Everything slowed down around her as this illusion whispered his latest promises into her ear, each sweet lie more absurd than the last.[break][break]

She froze in place, unable to conceive that her mind might play this cruel trick on herself, and yet unwilling to believe any being from another universe would come here with good intentions towards her at all.[break][break]

He means to weaken me, she thought suddenly. He wants to leave me defenseless, so that can defeat me here. He has been on his side the entire time.[break][break]

Her mind ravenously seized on this seed of betrayal, letting it bloom into something she understood as her eyes widened with hurt and rage. How could she be so blind before? It all seemed so obvious, didn't it?[break][break]

This was all just a means to deliver Tapu Fini back to him, wasn't it?
[break]

"I think I understand what you want," she said, her own voice eerily calm, as the Tablets of Ruin burned bright on Wo-chien's back. Two ochre eyes fixed on her uncertainly, unable to determine the bond between her and this new shadow that intruded on their sacred battlefield. "Tapu Fini. Wo-chien."[break][break]

A pale hand gestured towards where he had previously aimed towards the shadows.[break][break]

"Seize the interloper," she ordered Tapu Fini, indicating where would soon emerge.[break][break]

"And you hunt our prey," she ordered Wo-chien, which slithered off towards where the councilman licked his wounds in the darkness.[break][break]

Her heartbeat rammed itself into her throat at this blatant ignoring of the counsel whispered in her ear, real or imagined as that man may be.[break][break]

"If you know me as well as you like to think you do," she whispered back to him, gaze defiant as she met his stare, "then this is the outcome you should have learned to expect from me."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. (x11)[break]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,782 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
OCTOBER
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 7:35:19 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

OCTOBER

SMOG

GREEDY,he taunts, satisfied with the outcome of his reverse psychology.

her TAPU FINI starts to channel the output for NATURE’S MADNESS. it even fires a single bolt in ’S direction, subservient now that it feels fernando in it’s proximity.

but, when she calls out the other order, the pokemon turns on her immediately. the amped up attack lashes out, rearing its head toward WO-CHEIN’S backside.

just make sure you kill him,” he repeats, notching his finger against his palm, just like her prized bow.

that NATURE’S MADNESS happened to undo the only thing holding back.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,690 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
OCTOBER
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 14:54:58 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dragonborne"]
[attr="class","banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","body"]
[attr="class","postbox"]
flames billow.[break][break]

embers skitter under the soles of her boots. fire flashes over silver greaves and gauntlets, turning them golden. the draconic shapes of her pauldrons turn with the shadows and a heat crawls up her throat, staining her cheeks, braided hair snapping as the inferno burns hotter, hotter, and hotter still. [break][break]

color leeches out from the barrier reef, turning bone white and then black and then gray and all the while, what remains of the z-move's power fights back. tainted, poisonous barbs, still dripping with elisabeth's blood, arc towards lyune and burrow into the salamence's throat. his shoulders. his cheeks. 
[break][break]
she grabs his reins and swings up into the saddle, heels locking into the pedal that supports his lame wing. blood trickles down his heaving chest, poison exacting its toll. she reaches up and he thrums a centuries-old dragon's drum of war. the z-crystal spun in starlight sputters brilliantly to life. [break][break]

Z-MOVE: DRAGON'S FURY[break]
salamence empowers itself to its maximum potential. primal fury overtakes it as it razes the battlefield and opponents before it, eliminating all terrain effects.
[break][break]
fire engulfs him, burning away the acrid poison festering in his skin. his muscles ripple, bolstering from spine to tail, and his lashing cleaves a scar into the earth. molten spittle drips from his maw as rage overtakes him and with one final exhale, the rest of the barrier disintegrates into ash. [break][break]

and through that ashen pyre she emerges, wings outstretched, spiraling deeper and deeper toward the heart of their final battlefield. the air thickens. smog rolls over them in waves. and dreams flit by, tinged with pink.[break][break]

but a hunter is a hunter, even in a dream.[break][break]

so when their prey reveals itself, she does not waver. there will be no more staying her hand. her lips curl as her dragon's do and with a guttural snarl that rasps pink against her throat, lyune's maw brightens with white heat.[break][break]

she will burn this dreamscape. she will burn elisabeth. she will burn the god that shackled her. that unmade her. that killed her.[break][break]

she will burn them all and she will finally free herself. 

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","feature"]

[attr="class","title"]FREYA [break] MORNINGSTAR

[attr="class","milkyycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".dragonborne"] --accent:#D4A03A; [/newclass]
[newclass=" .dragonborne"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding: 20px; position: relative; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #232323; background-color: #252525; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .dragonborne .banner { height: 50px; background-color: #D4A03A; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .dragonborne .body { text-transform: lowercase; text-align: justify; padding: 0px 60px 20px; background-color: #222; } .dragonborne .body i { color:#888; letter-spacing:0.3px; } .dragonborne .body b { color:#888; letter-spacing:0.3px; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; color:var(--accent); } .dragonborne .feature img { padding: 30px 20px; } .dragonborne .postbox { padding: 30px; border-radius: 5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Roboto'; letter-spacing: 0.5px;} .dragonborne .feature { position: absolute; bottom: -20px; left: 0px; border-radius: 100px 100px 0px 0px; float: left; z-index: 1; } .dragonborne .pkmn { text-align:center; } .dragonborne .pkmn img { width:50px; } .dragonborne .title { font: 40px/30px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 5px; border-bottom: 10px solid; text-align: right; width: 300px; color: #D4A03A; z-index: 100; overflow-wrap: break-word; position: relative; left: 150px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".milkyycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; bottom: 105px; right: 30px; border-radius:100px; } .milkyycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#2f2f2f!important; } .milkyycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,782 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
OCTOBER
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 16:37:40 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

OCTOBER

SMOG

“AND SO THE HEROINE APPEARS.

MISTY TERRAIN and INTERDREAM ZONE alike succumb to the might of her roar. flames devour anything it touches. for its avarice cannot be staved by mere consumption. malice and spite fuel the appetite of a redemption that has long hungered for validation.

their time is nigh.

what vestige he still has coils around him. an imaginary blanket born from twisted dreams and beautiful nightmares. a consolidation that forces what influence he still has on this realm into one last measure.

this is the most i can do. the rest is up to you.

he smiles.

open up their heart!

what’s left of his INTERDREAM ZONE congeals into a familiar figure. what elisabeth’s lacks in her attunement to the afterlife, her predecessor excels. how could he not? these souls belong to him. harvested straight from the source.

and rip them to shreds!

the personification of NATURE’S MADNESS takes the form of a sleek sniper rifle. a weapon utilized from his freya’s greatest weakness. but it is not the bullet that hurt her the most. it was the sorrowful eyes behind it.

a reminder of how she failed those closest to her. that not everyone gets a second chance.

boom!

a fae lighting erupts from the barrel, jumping in wild arcs, as it looks to pierce her greatest champion: lyune.

his own face starts to dissolved, burning into smoke before he can see whether the attack lands or not. his TAPU FINI, along with her elisabeth’s, are turned to ash. now, there will be no more interference from outside forces.

don’t… fail… me.

just a matter of this world and its inhabitants.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,690 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
OCTOBER
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 18:06:44 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","body"]
[attr="class","postbox"]
what remains of the mist is consumed by blue-tinged fire. lyune's snarling bellows thrum behind freya as she looks upon and this not-quite-stranger, half made of mist. she nocks an arrow and draws the bowstring taut, inhaling. [break][break]

hitching, stuck in her throat.[break][break]

spittle flies from lyune's maw. the whistle of kerosene, waiting for embers to spark, snakes its way within his bellows. the dragoness' stilled fingers tighten; anger flushes her face. the arrowhead shifts from elisabeth's heart.[break][break]

"When you try again, Frey, I'll be there this time. I won't let you down again, I won't abandon you. I won't leave you behind. I am yours, Freya Morningstar, forever and always."
[break][break]

whatever conjured creature this is, it is an empty vessel; a means of torture - one of her deepest secrets, extracted from a thin silver scar, dripping in a display of vile wickedness, and only one person knows just how to hurt her like that. [break][break]

the string twangs. shots cross in the air. her gaze tears away from the mist-garbed stranger, over her shoulder, where pink explodes over lyune's ruined eye. [break][break]

"I'll deal with him this time. He's dangerous."
[break][break]

emma had quelled his anger once, when his mind was but a disarray of primal instinct and madness and pain. arms outstretched, she'd stood in front of the woman she loved and laid herself bare, knowing loyalty to her would be the only means of saving him from himself. [break][break]

blood sprays, turning to crystalline powder, burrowing under scales and into flesh, and she understands the weight of this attack before her dragon snicks fire and blasts the spot she'd been standing in. she tucks out of her roll and releases a flash arrow, buying herself a moment longer. [break][break]

"they're manipulating you, elisabeth. stop this now!"

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","feature"]

[newclass=" .dragonborne"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding: 20px; position: relative; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #232323; background-color: #252525; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .dragonborne .banner { height: 50px; background-color: #D4A03A; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .dragonborne .body { text-transform: lowercase; text-align: justify; padding: 0px 60px 20px; background-color: #222; } .dragonborne .body i { color:#888; letter-spacing:0.3px; } .dragonborne .body b { color:#888; letter-spacing:0.3px; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; color:var(--accent); } .dragonborne .feature img { padding: 30px 20px; } .dragonborne .postbox { padding: 30px; border-radius: 5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Roboto'; letter-spacing: 0.5px;} .dragonborne .feature { position: absolute; bottom: -20px; left: 0px; border-radius: 100px 100px 0px 0px; float: left; z-index: 1; } .dragonborne .pkmn { text-align:center; } .dragonborne .pkmn img { width:50px; } .dragonborne .title { font: 40px/30px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 5px; border-bottom: 10px solid; text-align: right; width: 300px; color: #D4A03A; z-index: 100; overflow-wrap: break-word; position: relative; left: 150px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".milkyycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; bottom: 105px; right: 30px; border-radius:100px; } .milkyycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#2f2f2f!important; } .milkyycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,442 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
OCTOBER
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 20:28:52 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

How tiresome all this interference was.[break][break]

Until now, Wo-chien had been fairly content to slink back in the shadows; the most obedient vessels, it found, were those that believed themselves in control of their own thoughts and actions. The less the Ruinous Beast intervened directly in events on its Avatar's behalf, the more willing and subservient her descent into its clutches would be.[break][break]

What it hadn't expected was the willingness of others -- this creature from another realm, and now even Tapu Fini -- to tangle and twist the looms of its own carefully laid plans into something alarmingly unrecognizable.[break][break]

The Ruinous Beast would not allow that.
[break]

Ochre eyes blazed through the gloom of the Interdream mist, narrowing in on the approaching form of the enraged Tapu Fini. You'd dare betray us? came the silent judgment of one god to another, but the confrontation of that GRUDGE never manifested. Instead, Tapu Fini and its shadow-half dwindled into ash, dissipating as another unknown figure manifested to attack their mutual foe.[break][break]

The identity of the ghost didn't matter to Wo-chien. The fact that it caused distress to the rampaging Salamence was a boon, and Wo-chien intended to take advantage of it. Time was of the essence, to achieve these ends.[break][break]

With the ease of a Persian swatting away a Cutiefly, Wo-chien assembled its nearby pawns with a quick yank of its Avatar's psyche. The dragon and its mistress are inconsequential, came the mutual thought echoing in both their minds. See that they do not deny us our true ends.[break][break]

Pink light heralded the luminous TERASTALLIZATION of 's Tsareena, emerging as a glittering and roseate FAIRY-TYPE as it moved to summon a TERA BLAST against the thrashing dragon. A GRASS KNOT from the Nihilego sought to topple the fiend, using its own weight against itself.[break][break]

Wo-chien did not especially care if either succeeded in their efforts. These were distractions, mere pawns sacrificed to allow access to the king on the board.[break][break]

And there he was.[break][break]

.[break][break]

Wo-chien advanced towards the councilman, ooze dripping with a slavering eagerness that reeked of purest gluttony. There was no mistaking the Ruinous Beast's predatory intent. It wished to feed, and there was no finer place for its favored source of distilled misery and discontent than here, right now, in the presence of this man.[break][break]

"Remember what HE did to US."
[break]

Again the puppet strings were sharply pulled back, tugging on the fractured memories that always awakened the greatest grief in its chosen vessel. The dead Kalosian with coal-black eyes shifted with astonishing ease, blurring until he became the Kantonese man before them: the anxieties of one dark-haired man unlocking the buried grudges, resentments, and agony of the first.[break][break]

"Remember what WE have suffered."
[break]

The gathering storm of RUINATION built like a dense thundercloud overhead, bruised and blackened like a festering wound. The Tablets of Ruin on its back continued to glow as if afire, drawing upon the pain of the broken woman it had so voraciously latched itself onto with parasitic appetite.[break][break]

This was the core memory that it knew had to be recreated and relived. This was the moment that it knew needed to be reenacted, one male actor exchanged for another.[break][break]

It was just a script she had to play, Wo-chien had decided. Édouard, Fernando, the name of the antagonist didn't matter. Rewriting, from there, came easily enough.[break][break]

Then would come the exquisite suffering of the finale.[break][break]

The RUINATION released towards its chosen target, and with it, a single thought screamed in her mind with so much certainty it drowned out the words that tried to reach her with:[break][break]

"KILL HIM, BEFORE HE KILLS US."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. (x12)[break]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,782 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
OCTOBER
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 4:41:01 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

OCTOBER

SMOG

INFINITY ENERGY CLEARS THE FIELD WITH A TRIUMPHANT BLAZE. hellfire eats away at the only curtain call that dares put an intermission on elisabeth’s finale. with it pried back by ’s inclusion, our main character will find her antagonist slowly coming off her curse.

the antidote is coursing through his veins. the purple and red hues of inflammation and necrosis fade back into fernando’s naturally pale slant. he only needs a moment longer before he can operate again.

a moment he does not have.

the RUINATION strikes his body. plucks at the fragile strings of morality as his mouth clamps shut against broken skin and jarring teeth. he can feel his stomach reel as the embodiment of her GRUDGE tears away at his insides.

it hurts almost as bad a team rocket’s DE-AVATAR MACHINE.

as much as he wants to curl his fingers, to tear his nails against the palm of his own skin, he cannot move. this time, he has no choice in the matter. the paralysis of her poison has become a real effect. but, optimism rides on the futility of his own torture. he can feel his knuckles crack in their own crackling cry.

both his pokemom start to converge on his location. MEGA GLALIE sure to CRUNCH through anything in its way. his GLISCOR, however, has no such determination. it knows it does not stand a chance here, having been punished so thoroughly before. the most it can do is activate a different pokemon, flickering back with it’s U-TURN, slipping past the ordeal of its helpless trainer.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,690 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
OCTOBER
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 5:37:03 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","body"]
[attr="class","postbox"]
extending an olive branch is a useless endeavor. elisabeth is surrounded on all sides by monsters who've wronged her, who have thorns so deeply buried inside of her that removing them here and now may only kill her. at the very least, leave her broken and bleeding, vulnerable to the likes of wo-chien. tapu fini. fernando silph.[break][break]

"Compassion's another one, and I don't think it helped me connect to her. I think, if anything, it scared her."
[break][break]

freya draws another arrow from her thinning quiver, claw-tipped steel gloves sliding delicately along the taut silver string. elisabeth's ruinous storm gathers. the ochre eyes of her devilish patron stare hungrily at its prey and freya's lips twist.[break][break]

"The snail's not the only one holding a grudge. If anything, I think it's just feeding off of hers. And she has a lot of them."
[break][break]

memories of and delta are beckoned to the surface of her mind - fear, cultivated by the man under elisabeth's clutches twists and turns into something hateful. something resentful. she throws herself to the tides, reliving every sinking moment of her loss of self-preservation. her desires, her dignity, her will, scattered like shrapnel upon an ashen field.[break][break]

light sparkles at her side; an illuminated wish streaks over her silver crown, becoming a guiding moonlight to her rampaging beast. lyune whirls, the gifted split second of clarity just enough to erect a shimmering hexagonal barrier before himself. tendrils manage to splinter through and pierce his chest. wounds open and instantly cauterize as moxie's healing washes over him, body and soul.[break][break]

there had been no cleansing waters for either women. a dagger to the heart of the dratini's namesake, the careful, meticulous crumbling at the base, loosening stones at their foundations - fraying the ropes holding them together so, when darkness came, they could only crumble.[break][break]

sharing burdens, she'd once told , is what it means to have strength. and she tears herself apart thinking about that too, of her wistful smile as she doted wisdom to the woman whose dragon she killed, all while staining her hands and straining her shoulders because she could not bear the thought of her beloved seeing the truth.[break][break]

that she would rather lose everything than accept she could not fight her demons alone. [break][break]

elisabeth is just another tragedy, but it's one freya knows by heart.[break][break]

feel my hatred, beast. feel my resentment. feel my anguish.

[break][break]take from her, if only for the moment, so she can find the opportunity to strike.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","feature"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,442 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
OCTOBER
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 6:34:01 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

A delicious cacophony of agony ripped from as RUINATION struck, writhing in performative defiance of the vines that Wo-chien's Avatar wielded to lash him in place. Immense satisfaction rattled throughout Wo-chien's entire being, sated by the way his misery awakened the memory of her own.[break][break]

"Is it enough?" the Ruinous Beast goaded, the intrusive thought seeping into the woman's mind with an almost giddy excitement. "Has he suffered enough, to know what we have suffered?"[break][break]

Already it knew the answer, a piteous and small voice that whispered in the depths of her heart: It will never be enough. Nothing will ever be enough.[break][break]

How marvelously futile it all was. An empty, miserable void of discontent served as the perfect platter to feast upon, and Wo-chien planned to engorge itself thoroughly.[break][break]

Until this new scent disoriented and distracted it.[break][break]

No two resentments quite tasted the same. Some were weak and paltry flavors, no better than dishwater to sip upon: something that sated thirst, but nothing more. Those were born of tedious, mundane, day-to-day resentments. Other, more intriguing grudges could be born from other emotions and memories, like subtle notes infused in a fine wine. Heartbreak and betrayal, grief and self-loathing, envy and powerful ambitions left to wither and go unmet...[break][break]

There were countless types of grudges indeed, their number as vast as that of the kinds of suffering in the world.[break][break]

Wo-chien considered itself a connoisseur of such things. was the embodiment of a rare wine of grudges, aged to a unique perfection and finally unbottled by a being capable of seeing her Ruinous potential.[break][break]

Even the existing presence of Tapu Fini was not enough to deny Wo-chien its gluttonous desires.[break][break]

So why? Why now, in this moment when it should be relishing in the most satisfying meal it has craved and fantasized savoring for months (no, for decades, lost inside that false Galar)? Why now did the siren song of another grudge pull upon its senses so powerfully?[break][break]

Since when had it cared about that woman, ?
[break]

Saliva dripped from its mouth as an overpowering urge to taste this new, ever-so-potent resentment reluctantly drew Wo-chien's attention away from the man it had hunted with such narrow singlemindedness before.[break][break]

The pull of this grudge was irresistible.[break][break]

"What are you doing," it could distantly hear its primary source of fuel shouting, but it had no present interest in feigning the role of the mastered. The Ruinous Beast had a moment to spare, surely, for a taste of that supremely unique elixir.[break][break]

The man was bound, it reasoned, and the woman might yet flee.[break][break]

How had it not noticed this scent until now? How many times had it encountered this woman before, never realizing the fertile ground for grudges buried in her own soul?[break][break]

A lost city. A family, dead and desires left unfulfilled.[break][break]A man who'd died for ideals unrealized. Another man she'd sold her ideals to, out of a misguided sense of duty and purpose. And still yet another man who had left her for ideals she refused to relinquish, as his child was threatened by a danger she'd invited to their door.[break][break]Always, always, she did the wrong thing, no matter how much she tried otherwise. Silly, stupid, pathetic little girl.
[break]

How had she hidden such a wealth of suffering for so long?[break][break]

In their previous battle, when Wo-chien and its Avatar had drawn upon these emotions, had resisted their pull. But now? The resentments were a flood, unrelenting as the dam in her heart burst open, inviting Wo-chien inside to see her bleed in all her glorious hurt and pain.[break][break]

This newfound display confounded the Beast. It fascinated the Beast. It tempted it and taunted it in equal measure.[break][break]

Wo-chien couldn't help itself. A GIGA DRAIN moved to devour the source of these intoxicating emotions, feeding on them with a Mandibuzz's feral hunger.[break][break]

As Wo-chien lost itself to its gluttony, it briefly forgot the woman that it had so jealously watched over since the day it had first claimed her.[break][break]

It did not notice her stumble forward, as if blinking awake from a trance.[break][break]

And it did not notice that when she did, was abruptly unshackled from his prison of thorns and vines.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. (x13)[break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights