awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
SMOG: RL
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 9:36:18 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

The shadow of an AERODACTYL's full wingspan casts itself across the grassy clearing where and had agreed to meet. Before long, the prehistoric creature lands just a few meters away from the latter. Its master dismounts: a black-haired prince donning a few pieces of tactical gear over an otherwise modest hiking ensemble.

The man walks over, a hint of a smile gracing his lips as he extends a gloved hand. "Nice to see you again, Lam. It feels like a lifetime since we helped those ESPATHRA migrate." He says, shaking the other's hand before stepping past him to look over the ridge.

A sea of INTERDREAM MIST has flooded the area below. Only the top of the tallest pine trees peek out from above this hazy sea, declaring the existence of a forest that was hidden beneath. Sighing, Remiel places a hand on his waist while the other combs his hair backward. "So we're meant to investigate this, then? It won't be a cakewalk, that's for certain..."

Looking over his shoulder, back at his companion, he nods. "But I'm ready if you are."

MP ADDED!

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.
10 MP for incorporating the faction race's obstacles in a thread.

ONCE PER THREAD

MP THREAD TOTAL 🎟️ 70

[break][break]
SMOG: RL ♔ (2/2)
RESURFACED TREASURE 💰
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,521 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 16:48:17 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango lam"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

Lam reaches the meeting point before his assigned partner. Not out of a sense of punctuality so much as the quick pace of his pidgeot. Hermes rests alongside him now. Head tucked under a wing as the golden bird preens. Lam remains wind-ruffled, hair a bird’s nest of green with flight goggles poking out of the mess. He’s similarly dressed—a darkly colored wind slicker pulled up over his own gear.[break][break]
A lopsided smile meets Remiel’s when he turns up, and Lam steps forward to return the handshake with wind chapped fingers. His own gloves had been removed temporarily in an act of fidgety restlessness. “Likewise! Can’t believe that was only last winter, honestly.” Not even a full year. But somehow it seemed like decades.[break][break]
Maybe that’s just how time flowed in a region like Hoenn.[break][break]
“Yeeeeap,” he confirms with a short nod of his head. The ‘p’ at the end of the affirmation pops with enunciation, though the tone of his voice itself is a bit dry. He too scans the dip of the low valley below, the dense, rosy fog settled heavy in the bowl. He wouldn’t be shy in admitting his lack of fondness for the uncertainty of what traversing it might bring.[break][break]
But he was grateful at least to be working in teams, rather than on his own. That would have been infinitely worse. “Should be aiming to find out if there’s any big hazards…if it’s traversable, mist aside.” He shoots the crown prince a thumbs up. “Sure am, better to just get the show on the road.”

[break][break]
// rt: smog (2/2)[break]
paricipation in rt mission (50) + use of interdream mist (10) + ic post x1 (10) = 70 mp

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".lam"] --accent:#83B130!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 4:30:15 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

"Agreed," Remiel responds with a nod as he mounts his Aerodactyl once more. Just as before, the impression that he's working with a trained professional is immediate. There's a relief in that but, nevertheless, precautions must be taken. "I'll have my comms link active in case we're separated. And if I'm downed, well... I'll try and light the largest PYRE you've ever seen." He chuckles.

Just then, however, a ferocious roar erupts from the pink fog ahead of them. Their attention is undoubtedly seized away from the conversation as the largest ROARING MOON Remiel had ever seen shoots out from the interdream mist before soundlessly diving back in. After releasing a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding, the black-haired royal blinks out of his stupor.

"L-Looks like things just got considerably more interesting. Let's try not to draw its attention."

POTION BREWING! 🧪

ELIXIR OF HELLFIRE

3 POSTS REFERENCING "FIRE (E.G. HELLFIRE, PYRES, ETC.)" (1/3)

MP ADDED!

10 MP for incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON.

ONCE PER THREAD

MP THREAD TOTAL 🎟️ 90

[break][break]
RESURFACED TREASURE 💰
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,521 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 18:33:35 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

It really did feel like ages ago. Now the world around them was imploding in other new and exciting ways! Sarcasm, of course. It's a relief, though, to know that they both seem perfectly capable of handling things - and Lam is just relieved to not be left to his own devices.[break][break]
"Sounds good," he replies as he moves to switch on his own comms device. A lopsided, joking smile flits across his mouth. "Leaving out the drowning bit, obviously."[break][break]
The roar cuts through their chatter and Lam can't help the grimace that follows. There is something awe-inspiring about the sheer size of the Roaring Moon, though, and he openly gawks at it as it surges forward on powerful wings. "Damn."[break][break]
He'd prefer this to be a race before it ever becomes a fight, that's for sure. So he slips onto his pidgeot's back again with little protest. "No time like the present, I gather!" he chirps down at Remy before pointing at the bird. "I figure this might be a little quieter than that giant catching our footsteps."[break][break]
Once Remy is good to go, Lam wastes no time plunging forward ahead until they're both engulfed by the pink fog.
[break][break]
paricipation in rt mission (50) + use of interdream mist (10) + ic post x2 (20) = 80 mp

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 8:33:48 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel wastes no time snapping on his aviator goggles as soon as he sees Lam preparing. "I've always admired your initiative, Mr. Logan. And I'm thankful to have been paired with you again. Godspeed!"

With that, the black-haired royal and his Aerodactyl take their dive into the sea of INTERDREAM MIST next. Hazy visions of fantasy worlds and even memories pass by them in a blur as they descend. When his watch begins to beep, warning them of proximity to the ground, Remiel pulls his mount upward until they come to level.

Dark and windy grasslands dotted with rocky outcrops can be seen just below. The forest they'd seen peeking out from the sea of mist was just ahead, but Remiel had to consider the source being here instead.

"If I had to guess, the mist is leaking out from some cave or crevice connected to the underground. See anything on your end yet, Lam?"

Anxiety continues to thrum throughout his mind like a POISON, however. At any moment, after all, they could come across that leviathan they'd seen earlier.

POTION BREWING! 🧪

ELIXIR OF MIASMA

3 POSTS REFERENCING "POISON/VENOM/TOXINS" (2/3)

MP ADDED!

MP THREAD TOTAL 🎟️ 100

[break][break]
RESURFACED TREASURE 💰
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,521 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 1:20:53 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

His own flight goggles are pulled down over his face. As he does, he thumbs over the keystone embedded there and his pidgeot glows with the light that comes with mega evolution–leaving him larger, more durable, and more regal to boot. Lam, though, laughs. “My what?” It’s only a joke, but he’s not sure he’s ever been told he has initiative a day in his lazy ass life.[break][break]
Maybe he’d become less sedentary than he’d realized.[break][break]
“And Mr. Logan is my dad!” he calls back as Hermes’ wings stir to life and propel him skyward.[break][break]
The interdream mist never fails to be a strange and almost entrancing experience. What was, and what is, and what could be all collide with one another and beckon him in. It’s not a dream he can entertain, though. The sky stretches above, a stormy gray barely visible through the dense layer of bubblegum pink.[break][break]
“Nothing but the good, warm fuzzy stuff,” he reports back, referring to the way the mist warps around him pleasantly, but I might be up too high. A swift nudge drops Hermes lower. “I’ll keep an eye out if that dragon doesn’t find me first.”[break][break]
Something he’d rather avoid, but he knows it’s around here so he does his best to keep fixedly calm. “Say– do you think it might be guarding the leak?”

[break][break]
paricipation in rt mission (50) + utilize mega evolution (10) + use of interdream mist (10) + ic post x3 (30) = 100 mp

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 8:08:51 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

"I suppose it could be," Remiel responds, dipping his Aerodactyl a little lower into the mist before steadying their flight once more. The winged beast groans with unease but does not fight his rider's commands. "These Paradox Pokémon came from the mist in one way or another, right? It would make sense that they would want to see it propagate further."

If they understood any of that anyway, the royal silently thought to himself. From what he'd seen of them so far, they were a vicious and unpredictable breed. Perhaps they were simply running on instinct then, toiling away as Combee would with their hive. Though he shuddered to think what the 'Vespiquen' might be in this analogy.

"Is this your first experience with the mist?" Remiel asks, squinting slightly at shapes in the mist below.

MP ADDED!

MP THREAD TOTAL 🎟️ 110

[break][break]
RESURFACED TREASURE 💰
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,521 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 18:13:30 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

“Right, that’s what I was thinking.” As they push forward, Hermes’ sharp eyes try to pick their way through the fog—as far away from the threat as he can help.[break][break]
“It’s not,” he replies easily, “first time being caught in it here. But so far, it’s proving to be way less upsetting than it was in the deep sea. You?”[break][break]
It seemed like every time he’d been shrouded in the pink mist there, he was left feeling panicked and cowardly, overcome by the feelings of fear it provoked and from the illusions it pulled from his mind.[break][break]
But he hadn’t been in a good frame of mind that day.[break][break]
Now…well, maybe he’s just more confident than he’d been before (okay, so that wasn’t totally true, but his bluffing was way better, and he wasn’t nearly as clueless about what to expect walking into things.) So kind of a win?[break][break]
The quiet lap of waves on a shoreline echoes under the sound of Remiel’s voice on the comms. But it’s not the wash of the tide on this island. No, it’s the familiar sound and sight and smell of Hau’oli. The place he often comes back to in his sleep. Home.[break][break]
But the distant, bellowed cry of the Roaring Moon doesn’t vanish from the idyllic illusion, either.

[break][break]
paricipation in rt mission (50) + utilize mega evolution (10) + use of interdream mist (10) + ic post x4 (40) = 110 mp

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 10:29:41 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Ah, he'd been to DEEP SEA? Remiel hadn't found the time to go there just yet. Rather than ask Lam to relive any unpleasant memories from there, however, he found it easier to recount his own first experience with the mist.

"I was there: the day of the STAR SOIREE. Something about it seemed different back then... more potent, I suppose." It had reached into the darkest parts of his mind and pulled out a nightmarish amalgamation of insecurities, fears, and twisted traumas. He still shuddered to think about it.

"It wasn't a pleasant experience."

Saying anything more than that over the comms channel didn't seem appropriate, especially considering their assignment. However, when Remiel hears the faint sound of a shoreline filtering through one of their mics, changing the subject comes easily enough. "Is that... coming from your end, Logan?" He asks. "Are you near a beach?"

Just then, the Roaring Moon from before cries out again. It is a hauntingly deep and resonant sound. Not unlike a WAILORD lamenting its lost pod in the deep sea.

"We must be getting close..."

MP ADDED!

MP THREAD TOTAL 🎟️ 120

[break][break]
RESURFACED TREASURE 💰
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,521 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 14:46:36 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

He hasn’t been back since that day Dewford came under fire. And admittedly, it’s a relief when Remy doesn’t press on the subject, eager as Lam is to forget that it ever happened.[break][break]

“More potent? I can’t imagine..” It was enough to make him shudder with pronounced drama. “I can’t imagine it was. At least now it seems to have, uh, diluted some, I guess.” Not that it really eliminates the effects it likely had on the other at the time. The Star Soiree was something he’d only heard here and there in passing–an occurrence that happened long before he’d ever turned up in Hoenn.[break][break]

Just the same as Remiel had issued consideration, Lam doesn’t ask further, either. He lets it rest– reluctant to dredge up past haunts for the other man too. A small huff of laughter carries across the comm. “Oh, yeah. Well, sort of. The mist is rebuilding Hau’oli over here.”[break][break]

At least, it looks like Hau’oli on the surface. He doesn’t necessarily trust the way it could twist and warp into something ugly.[break][break]

He hears the roar as well. It carries through the mist with reverberating force before a strong gust buffets his pidgeot back–almost like the flap of powerful, webbed wings circling.[break][break]

Lam leans against the wind, closer against Hermes’ back as he squints through the fog at what looks like a solid, uneven structure rising up like a spire. “Think I see a rocky outcrop or something, maybe it’s coming from there? Careful, though– I think that dragon is circling.”[break][break]

[break][break]
paricipation in rt mission (50) + utilize mega evolution (10) + use of interdream mist (10) + ic post x5 (50) = 120 mp

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 5:35:32 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

"Hau'oli?" If Remiel remembered correctly, Lam had once told him he was from ALOLA. The mist was likely trying to twist the lad's memory of it into something appealing... or shocking. Both the lure and the snap trap. As he looks down, he sees the mist attempting to form its own illusions for him, but it seems disjointed and slow going.

As soon as Lam informs him of having something, the exiled royal snaps back to attention. "I'm coming to your position. Don't advance without me." Pulling on his reins, he smoothly swerves his Aerodactyl into a complete 180-degree turn. As soon as he does so, however, he finds himself in a massive illusion of HAMMERLOCKE.

The moment he sees a swarm of swirling ROARING MOON around the castle tower, he curses.

"I've run into some problems. Might take me a bit longer to reach you."

MP ADDED!

MP THREAD TOTAL 🎟️ 130

[break][break]
RESURFACED TREASURE 💰
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,521 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 2:43:57 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

“Yep. Hometown.” So far, everything is calm—maybe due to Lam’s determination to remain as calm as he can. But how long can that last? “Pretty idyllic right now, I don’t trust this mist to not cause problems with it.”[break][break]
“Sounds good. I’ll keep an eye out for any other defenses.” He pulls back on the pidgeot, and the bird swings in a half circle to arc around the outcropping in surveyal. But it quickly becomes clear that Remy has found the opposition first.[break][break]
Lam frowns, though Remiel is obviously not there to see. He can hear the echoing cries still, and figures Remiel must be closer to the flock than he is.[break][break]
“Do you need back up? Are you sure you want me to wait, and not come to you?”[break][break]
Hermes treads his wings in air as mist swirls around them. As he waits for an answer, he scans the stretch of recreated beach, waiting for something to rise up and corrupt it just the same as Remy seems to be facing now.
[break][break]

[break][break]
paricipation in rt mission (50) + utilize mega evolution (10) + use of interdream mist (10) + ic post x6 (60) = 130 mp

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 11:02:37 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]
"It's fine!" Remiel responds through their walkie-talkie as the sound of gleaming TERA ORB cuts through the noise. "They made the mistake of trapping me in HAMMERLOCKE of all places. I'll buy you time to seal the portal!" Just then, the Aerodactyl he rides becomes enveloped in the glittering blue light of DRAGON TERASTALLIZATION.[break][break]

This, of course, serves to draw the attention of the Roaring Moon swarm ahead. The time it takes them to roar and beeline toward him is used to summon a KOFFING beneath his arm. Afterward, the exiled royal looks down to see a poor representation of his castle city below. Like the sketches at the edge of an otherwise marvelous drawing, the streets of Hammerlocke remain unfinished.[break][break]

It is only after consciously offering his memory to the mist of his own free will that the Hammerlocke below suddenly completes itself.[break][break]

Remiel takes his draconic Aerodactyl into a sharp dive just then as the swarm of Roaring Moon gives chase. As they fly over the streets, he squeezes a HAZE out of his Koffing before Othniel creates a ROCK SLIDE from the buildings.[break][break]

MP ADDED![break][break]

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
10 MP use terastallization in your thread.[break][break]

MP THREAD TOTAL 🎟️ 150

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]SMOG: RL ♔ (2/2)

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,521 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 15:59:05 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

“Got it!” He doesn’t waste any time trying to figure it out before he urges Hermes onward, closer to the opened maw of the portal. Which looks like a dark crack in the rock, splitting it down the middle.[break][break]
Around them, the skies of Hau’oli darken, the waves growing choppy and tumultuous to reflect the unease that finally settles in on his shoulders as he tries to figure out a way to shut the gate, so to speak.[break][break]
“Ladon!” he calls out to the flygon as he circles them upon release from his ball. “Try and close that gap! Upset the foundation!” His pokemon trills before surging forward, wings buzzing as he plummets down to seek out the base of the spire. From above, Lam can see the result as a deafening crack rumbles through the mist when Ladon uses EARTHQUAKE.[break][break]
The rocky face of the outcrop cracks and shifts under the weight and force of it, crumbling inward on the crevice where the mist was leaking out. Even if the tap is cut off, it doesn’t exactly do much for what has already spilled out, does it?[break][break]
“I think we got it,” Lam calls over the comm, “There’s just what’s left out here—how’re you holding out?”[break][break]

[break][break]
paricipation in rt mission (50) + utilize mega evolution (10) + use of interdream mist (10) + ic post x7 (70) = 140 mp

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 12:59:32 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]
How was he holding out? Over the deafening roar of collapsing buildings, Remiel can barely hear Lam. His tactic had succeeded in felling a good number of Roaring Moon. And the haze his Koffing had dispelled meant their FLAMETHROWER's and DRAGON BREATH could only blindly reach out to try and claim him. But that wasn't enough.[break][break]

The Roaring Moon that remained managed to catch up to him as he took sharp corners and proceeded towards a highway tunnel atop his Aerodactyl. "Good work! I just need a bit more time!" Remiel answers as a BREAKING SWIPE nearly strikes them down from the sky. "But Lam— I don't see or sense the MATRIARCH here. That must mean she's somewhere near you!"[break][break]

Just then, a DRAGON CLAW manages to connect with his Aerodactyl's tail. The attack proves super-effective considering the terastallization. Another one of those and they were sure to fall. So, seeing no other alternative, Remiel squeezes his Koffing and releases it behind him as they dive into the tunnel ahead.[break][break]

It EXPLODES behind them, taking a great number of Roaring Moon with it into its blazing DEATH.[break][break]

MP ADDED![break][break]

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
200 MP for pokemon death (does not stack with KO).[break][break]

ONCE PER THREAD
[break]
MP THREAD TOTAL 🎟️ 360

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]SMOG: RL ♔ (2/2)

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]