Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
Cleaning Out the Rooms [DDD]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 21:36:40 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu2"]
[attr="class","star1tsu2"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu2"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu2"]

[attr="class","star2tsu2"]Behold, the hubris of all your ambition.[break][break]

All that remains of the city you once grew up in. [break][break]

Ashes. Rubble. Blood. [break][break]

A wasteland.[break][break]

Rocket’s new kingdom lies before you, the day they cemented their glory. The smoke and iron in the air is so vivid it makes you wanna puke.[break][break]

But it’s not the smell. It’s the guilt, isn’t it? A reminder in your gut that you helped build this kingdom of ruin. This pile of filth is your legacy now, and all these images will be plastered forever over all the places of your youth which don’t exist anymore. [break][break]

Maybe if you look hard enough you’ll glean phantoms of a life that once existed here, but all that exists only in your memories now. [break][break]

Memories you’re keen to forget.[break][break]

That life wasn’t meant for you, was it? [break][break]

All this carnage and destruction, it’s for the better. You wanted to disrupt this status quo that plagued you from the day you joined Team Rocket, and now you got what you wanted.[break][break]

The complete erasure of everything you once held dear.[break][break]

Happy?[break][break]

Yes, you are. You won’t admit it, but you are.[break][break]

Only by wiping the slate clean could you ever hope to build a future that was not in your father’s shadow. [break][break]

And now, that path lies open to you.[break][break]

So what are you doing, standing there? Why is your gut attacking itself? Why are you cheeks streaked with tears?[break][break]

And why do you feel so god-damned hollow?[break][break]

You knew what you were getting into, but now that you see it with your own eyes it's suddenly time to cry like a little girl?[break][break]

Grow up.[break][break]

Grow the fuck up.[break][break]

You're as responsible for this as every other Rocket grunt who tore this city to shreds these last few years. At first it was easy, wasn't it? And as you went along, as things got worse, you were able to become numb to even the things you would’ve rejected starting out. Right?[break][break]

But sooner or later we all have to confront the reality of our actions.[break][break]

This is war. [break][break]

And what did you think would happen to people who were on the losing end of this teenage rebellion of yours? What happens to losers in a war like this? [break][break]

It means they fucking die, Tsubaki. [break][break]

Didn't you manage to get that through your thick, stupid skull yet? You've been a Rocket now for quite some time. But it just hit you now, didn't it? You pathetic excuse for a human being, you worthless insect, you heartless monster.[break][break]

It means they fucking DIE.[break][break]

CONQUEST, POWER, STEPPING UP, ASPIRATION, FAMILY

[attr="class","star3tsu2"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu2"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu2"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu2]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu2]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu2]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/G46nPQQ.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.45); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu2]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu2 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu2]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu2 img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu2]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu2] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/G46nPQQ.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.45); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu2]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2023 7:52:23 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu2"]The ground shakes. Alarms repeat themselves over and over, as a klaxon rages. [break][break]

ASSAULT UNDERWAY, ALL GRUNTS TO FLOOR B2. I REPEAT, ALL GRUNTS TO FLOOR B2.[break][break]

Clouds of dust and debris fall. You fruitlessly try to lift the rubble away from the door, but it's no use. An earthquake cracked the foundation. You must've fell fifty feet. There's no telling how far this sinkhole goes, or whether you're done falling. You might end up further in the ground yet, as ground zero settles.[break][break]

You frantically search the black room for supplies, the light of your rotom phone the only beacon.[break][break]

Pulling away the tarp, you reveal a crate of pokeballs. Each one contains a living creature ripped away from its home by Rocket, by people like you. They're wounded, angry, confused, and totally unwilling to cooperate. Orders were to transport them, but obviously that plan's gone awry.[break][break]

"Fuck!"[break][break]

You scour the labels in the dark, searching for something useful. [break][break]

If you hadn't given your own monsters to the commissar when you entered the base, protecting the higher-ups from a mutiny, maybe you wouldn't need to do this. But this is all you've got. Anything's better than nothing.[break][break]

"Right... Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard... what're these stones for?"[break][break]

You examine a set of large orbs with a double helix embedded inside - Key stones and Mega stones, originally requisitioned by R&D. [break][break]

"Uhh, this one. Gotta start somewhere. If you kill me, well. Guess I deserve it, huh?"[break][break]

You give an uneasy laugh and match the first ball with the appropriate Mega stone. The giant roar that comes from the beast's throat reveals its sheer anger, and quickly you're ensnared by vines.[break][break]

"Hey! I don't wanna be here either! They took me too, but if we can work together I'll get us out! Agh!!"[break][break]

The vines tighten, til it's like your bones are about to snap. Only then, when you're about to resign yourself to your fate, does the beast stop and sniff you, as if smelling whether it's a lie.[break][break]

Power... you just need power, and all this... it wouldn't be a problem anymore![break][break]

"I mean it! I don't wanna be here! I don't wanna die! Lemme out, and I'll get you back home! I promise, if it's the last thing I do! I'll save you, but you gotta trust me!"[break][break]

Your pleas make the orb in your hand glow with life energy, and the Venusaur roars. In the enclosed space it's deafening, but she seems to understand, taking the energy into herself to transform.[break][break]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu2]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu2]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/G46nPQQ.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.45); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu2]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu2 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu2]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu2] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/G46nPQQ.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.45); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu2]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 5:24:05 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu2"]Choke on the stench of death.[break][break]

It’s all you can do to honor their memories, those who fought to save this region from people like you. [break][break]

It was you or them in the end, wasn’t it? Rockets kill their defectors.[break][break]

That’s what you’ve always told yourself. [break][break]

But that’s never been enough.[break][break]

You could have been the one to stand for something, but you didn’t.[break][break]

You could have fought for freedom, but you didn’t.[break][break]

Even if you had died, you would not be complicit in all the evil to come. But you are.[break][break]

Oh, you are.[break][break]

Instead you retreated into fear, protecting a life you yourself still barely know what to do with, and all for what?[break][break]

So that you could run away and pretend you did nothing wrong on some distant island somewhere. [break][break]

So you could convince people like Navy to care for you, despite not knowing the full extent of your involvement. [break][break]

So you could retreat into dreams, always running from your past. [break][break]

But you can’t do that any longer.[break][break]

Choke on the stench of death, cause it’s all you’ve ever earned. You deserve to know the depths of the pain and sorrow you have caused. Drown in it if you must, but never forget that horrible stench. [break][break]

It is proof that there were those in that city who still believed in freedom.[break][break]

They cannot carry that hope any longer. [break][break]

The time to reap what you’ve sown is yet upon you. Everything bad from now on is deserved. [break][break]

Even so.[break][break]

Take that black mark, carve it into your heart if you must and never forget what it means to stand for something. [break][break]

Some teary-eyed girl wanders the remnants of the city searching desperately for hope, and she found it.[break][break]

If only it hadn’t taken this long.[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 4:23:02 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu2"]What might a girl desire who has a hole where her heart should be?[break][break]

The very meaning of the word 'desire' is foreign to her.[break][break]

To desire is to want, to want is to rely on something. Nobody such as this deserves to rely on anyone or anything, just as they cannot rely on her. Nobody such as this, who has done such things, who carries sins like these, who is rotten, ugly, and worthless as this, deserves much of anything at all. [break][break]

What is the future to a girl who should be dead?[break][break]

What does a zombie aspire to?[break][break]

To take, to fill itself with the lives of others for the lack of its own, to gorge itself on others and live vicariously through their flesh while at the same time wounding them, drinking their blood, feasting on their flesh. Like a parasite. [break][break]

How can the walking dead come back to life? [break][break]

Is it to want, for the first time in ages? [break][break]

Take up desire where once there was no hope in anything but survival. Take it, and live on. For the sake of those left behind, you must live. And to live, you must have a reason to propel yourself forward. [break][break]

You cannot wander this world a husk. You must fill that void where your heart once was. Fill it, and walk towards that future.[break][break]

Your life these last few years was spent grasping for survival, merely living til tomorrow, not knowing how to live for anything but the present moment. Now that there is nothing to run from, how will you move forward? How can you learn to live again?[break][break]

What drives you?[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 2:30:57 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu2"]A stately lounge filled with upper-class decor. Furniture never intending to be used. Dust, and empty spaces.[break][break]

This is the family you remember from your youth. A life lived as a pet. A father who has too little time for you, and a mother who's only memories lie in worn leather-bound journals. Servants, who speak a different language than you. And you, just you, alone in this cage at the top of this tower.[break][break]

The cityscape out the window is the only indication that a life lies beyond this empty, unfulfilled life. [break][break]

--
[break][break]

Desolate streets and cold winds. Cardboard below you all that insulates you from the pavement. Shivering and hungry, but never more alive.[break][break]

This is a family you've found. Cold scales of a Seviper wrapped around you, clinging to you for warmth. Warm fur of an eevee, huddled close, keeping you alive. The trembling body of a zubat, clinging to your hair in the dark. Your father hasn't come to find you yet, but he doesn't matter. This is the life you've chosen from now on.[break][break]

You would rather be here, cold alongside your pokemon, than warm and alone.[break][break]

--
[break][break]

Calls from a Dodrio that wake you up. A bed of straw, and a scratchy cotton nightgown. A silent home that wakes as you're out in the coop, picking up eggs from under the Torchic.[break][break]

This is the family who found you. A woman named Melody who treats you like a sister. Her children, who treat you like an aunt. A man named Navy who visits once a month or so, bringing you supplies. You give him goods to transport to the other cities in Galar, while teaching his kids how to fight properly as he's out of town. Like he would've, if he had an easier life.[break][break]

These are the days you miss most. Days that never happened, and are gone forever. Days of peace, before the end of the world.[break][break]

This is your family.[break][break]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 5:44:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights