pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
cream horn [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 20:30:14 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The device in Temp's hand beeped softly. The occasional alert that would have the man glance down at t before shifting his steady gaze over the unwelcoming base of the mountain.[break][break]

A sigh. Whatever notes he was seeking not here, for now, it seemed.[break][break]

"We can take a break for a few minutes." Speaking up suddenly, Tempest gave a sharp whistle- calling to the Kabutops that had been trailing ahead of them. The water type's forelimbs had been hacking away at the denser foliage that came across to make it easier to pass.[break][break]

It wasn't too often that Tempest requested help for his missions. But, it was a great chance to meet some of the other members of Rocket. Putting the device away, his own backpack was taken off and tossed on the ground as he sat on a rock sticking out of the ground. The little clearing they were in seemed peaceful and abandoned, at least. Just the risk of a few wild pokemon to bother them.[break][break]

A small and easy going smile was given to as he took his canteen out for a long drink.[break][break]

"Thanks for joining me today. Most Grunts ain't too happy to pair up with me, given all the hiking around I do." It seemed almost like an apology, almost like a joke.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 dw - rock / fairy / dragon

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Casshern

Ana, Miss Sune
She/Her
September 5th
Lilycove
Heterosexual
N/A
Grunt
SINGLE
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
79 posts
Anahel Sune DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anahel
Anahel Sune
cream horn [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 21:16:29 GMT
Anahel Sune Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Anahel quietly followed being Temp as he led the way through the terrain. Her shins were mildly roughed up from the land, but nothing that would phase her enough to show it on their face. Her eyes stayed locked onto Temp, wondering what he had planned by asking her to come with him.[break][break]
The silence amongst the two was broken by Temp's declaration of a break. Ana nodded obediently before turning behind to see if her Surskit was behaving. The little bug scurried past the two before jumping onto the small body of water. They began skidding back and forth on it, much to their own enjoyment.[break][break]
The playful and energetic pokèmon made a stark contrast to Ana's plain and emotionless demeanor.[BREAK][BREAK]
She turned to Temp as he thanked her for coming along on his hike. The girl did not return a smile to man, not out of rudeness or a lack of interest, but because she was still unsure what his plan was by coming out here. [break][break]

"I'm merely following the orders of my superior," she said referring to Temp himself. "I don't know why you are thanking me." Her words may have come off cold, but that was not her intent. Sadly, Ana doesn't have a good way of talking to others without an objective. "So, what is it exactly that we are doing out here?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

dw - rock / fairy / dragon

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.gunstest1]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunstest1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cream horn [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 3:21:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STONJOURNER APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] POWER SPOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEGA KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MARILL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights