saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TRUST (rt: supply)
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 16:01:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

it is through the league intercoms that he finally hears what he has been waiting far too long for. the confirmation that they've located a particular camp is all he needs to redirect into the caverns, navigating through them with familiarity from past battles.[break][break]

last time, the league lost, and he felt anger and frustration at their incompetence.[break][break]

this time, he finds himself indifferent. his focus is no longer on their shortcomings but on what awaits him in the near horizon. all he has to do is reach out for it.[break][break]

do you trust me?[break][break]

he nears the camp.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break][break]

TOTAL: 10 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 17:17:11 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mintemp elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

"I'm going out for a smoke."[break][break]

Elisabeth stepped outside of the encampment, ignoring her fellow Rockets in a way that both irritated them for her seeming laxness regarding her own duties, and relieved them in the sense they wouldn't have to endure her acidic company.[break][break]

She lingered on the outskirts of the cavern, cigarette dangled between two fingertips, as she silently sorted over the events of the past few days.[break][break]

Battling with , with , and with had gotten her early notice and notoriety, but perhaps none so much as battling with . Reports of his Berserk rampage were still swirling on the intercoms; Elisabeth shrugged it off when she was questioned on the matter. "You should be grateful for the League's newfound bad publicity," she'd said, indifferent to the difficulty it was posing other Rockets.[break][break]

It wasn't as if she cared very much who won or lost. Elisabeth had her own goals.[break][break]

She inhaled the smoke in, waiting for the nicotine to take effect -- though it never did, not anymore, not since her Avatarship's cruel theft of her poisonous vices -- as she leaned against the rock wall.[break][break]

Reports on 'Silph' had all been directed to her over the past few days, too. Most about the councilman she'd intended to pursue, but as of today, another name had slipped into their communications.[break][break]

One that wasn't supposed to be here.[break][break]

But she expected that, really. The fact it had taken this long at all was a surprise in and of itself.[break][break]

"Name one reason I shouldn't kill you right now," Elisabeth said as she saw approach, turning off her communications with a swift click of her finger. With it, a wall of briars and vines manifested around them in a semi-circle, separating them from the rest of the camp. "Quickly."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.)[break]
- 50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote b, .mintemp blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .mintemp blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .mintemp blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .mintemp .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mintemp .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 18:06:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

matias travels separately, knowing that what he has come here to do will need the flexibility only given by operating on his own. the league knows he's en route but what they don't know won't hurt them.[break][break]

or, actually, in this case, it does.[break][break]

even as a wall of briars and vines manifest around them, he doesn't stop his approach. he slows, however, and decides to err on the side of caution.[break][break]

"because you can trust me."[break][break]

his communications remain muted.[break][break]

"i gave you more than enough time, didn't i?"[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x2[break][break]

TOTAL: 20 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 18:27:16 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"You underestimate how much of a pain you Leaguers are," she commented drily, tapping the ash from her cigarette. "I've been kept busy, both in my role as underboss and in my own affairs. My own quarry keeps evading me, frustratingly enough."[break][break]

It had been difficult enough to make her suspect someone had tipped off to her pursuit. At first she might have wondered if would do such a thing, but at this moment, the more likely culprit was standing right in front of her.[break][break]

"You want me to trust you?" Elisabeth repeated, incredulous.[break][break]

She exhaled smoke as she pondered this absurd request, a glance sweeping over him as she assessed him for any sign of further infiltration.[break][break]

"Undress, if we're to speak openly," she said suddenly. "I want to be sure you aren't still wired, while you're on Rocket grounds."[break][break]

She tilted her head at him, taking another drag of her cigarette, before blowing the resulting puff of smoke in his face.[break][break]

"Should only take a moment."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.(x2)[break]

[newclass=".mintemp"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote b, .mintemp blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .mintemp blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .mintemp blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .mintemp .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mintemp .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 18:33:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"yes, i do."[break][break]

it's a simple ask, really, one that should easily be met given how much he's already compromised for her. to be absent from battle for days is proving incredibly difficult to explain, but here he is, finally present on what he suspects to be the last day.[break][break]

will his presence be enough to turn the tide? if he tries, perhaps.[break][break]

her request is met with a bark of a laugh.[break][break]

"what a ridiculous ask."[break][break]

but he complies. quickly, he shrugs off whatever he's wearing starting from the top before working his way down. as she said, it only takes a moment before he's fully undressed before her.[break][break]

he digs for the earpiece in his ear and shows it to her.[break][break]

"happy?"[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x3[break][break]

TOTAL: 30 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 18:42:07 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

The earpiece was snatched into her open hand, a brief lookover of his clothes finding nothing else of note before she returned them to him.[break][break]

"Satisfied enough, I suppose. As you were."[break][break]

She waited for him to dress himself with her arms crossed, impatiently tapping her fingertips at her sides as she did so.[break][break]

"So what brings you here?" she cut to the chase, ignoring any niceties. "Did the Commissioner miss her favorite Avatar that much, she persuaded you to enter the fray after all?"[break][break]

An eyebrow delicately arched, questioning him.[break][break]

"Or has something else happened?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.(x3)[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 18:52:52 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

off and then back on, he must have spent no more than a minute at best to prove that she could trust him in whatever little capacity possible. he did break his promise, after all, but that should have been expected. the real surprise is that he had kept it this long.[break][break]

"i'm here for you, believe it or not. i've been watching you."[break][break]

though not the whole truth, enough is in there to be convincing. he hadn't been able to watch over her as much as he wanted to but it's never too late to start.[break][break]

"this won't be rocket grounds for much longer. there's a unit en route, tasked with eliminating your camp."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x4[break][break]

TOTAL: 40 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 6:47:18 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Watching me? I suppose I should be flattered."[break][break]

Her disdainful tone conveyed the furthest thing from gratitude.[break][break]

She stamped out her cigarette with her boot, visibly annoyed at this revelation, while she swore under her breath. That put them in an undesirable position with precious little time to act on it.[break][break]

"And how fortunate to hear your men are so close," she remarked flatly. "Is there something you'd suggest be done about it? Or are you just gloating?"[break][break]

Either felt plausible, she had to admit. The one predictable thing about , she was beginning to learn, was that you couldn't predict his next course of action. For someone who cared so deeply about control and stealth, it mildly alarmed her to be aligned with such a loose cannon.[break][break]

She inhaled deeply, then exhaled, before trying again.[break][break]

"There's no time to excavate quickly, I take it?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.(x4)[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 8:54:57 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"there's not much to be done, really."[break][break]

he plays it off at first, coy in his intentions as he slides the earpiece back, hearing static at first before the sounds of confirmation that the unit is a minute out.[break][break]

confused at her question, he tilts his head, questioning.[break][break]

"why would you excavate? these are your grounds. hold it. maintain it. own it."[break][break]

he grins.[break][break]

"i'll help."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x5[break][break]

TOTAL: 50 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 16:47:38 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"You should know I hate these kinds of surprises."[break][break]

One minute until arrival. Arceus.[break][break]

An absence of trust resulted in her sifting through contingency plans, attempting to find a means to explain wielding Groudon's Avatar should Rocket find them, and then how he could explain working with Rocket forces if any Leaguers lived.[break][break]

And that was all assuming he didn't backstab her the moment the opportunity presented itself. He'd already lied to her once.[break][break]

"Shut up for a second."[break][break]

She grabbed him by the throat and pressed her mouth to his, pink mist breathed out into him as she cemented his loyalty the quickest way she knew how. The kiss was rough and sudden, lacking in feeling but making up for it with urgency.[break][break]

This worked best on willing targets, and if anything, he was that.[break][break]

elisabeth can also expel a fog that causes affected targets to enter a BERSERK TRANCE. this can be used to tunnel their aggression onto a particular target. in roll-based events, characters who are in this fog roll with disadvantage (take the lower of two rolls). spread of the fog is determined by the moderator.[break][break]

extensive use of the fog can be used to alter a victim's personality. this can skewer their mental state. repeated exposure to this fog will prove addictive. (REQ: RPER PERMISSION)
[break][break]

"You said you trusted me," she said, pulling away from him as she turned on her communications again. "This is Viper. I've received reports of enemy activity at the nearby entrance. I'll be fending them off. Don't send backup until I request it."[break][break]

She glanced over her shoulder at her unexpected ally, his eyes the same tinged color that had possessed earlier.[break][break]

"I'm experimenting with biochemical warfare," she explained evasively. Clicking off the communications, she resolved herself to her newfound situation as she turned to him. "You're insane, you realize?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.(x5)[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 7:01:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"—?"[break][break]

told to shut up, he does exactly the opposite only to be quickly silenced by a kiss. the lack of feeling doesn't bother him; the urgency and the following feeling more than make up for it.[break][break]

so this is what turned aggressive. to get a mere taste of it now leaves him starving, already wanting more. he fishes for a pokeball instead.[break][break]

"no more than you."[break][break]

that might not be true anymore.[break][break]

unafraid to show his face, he awaits league forces, knowing exactly what to expect.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x5[break][break]

TOTAL: 50 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 7:15:56 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She didn't have time to regret or second-guess her decision. War waited for no one, and at the very least, she'd ensured he wouldn't harm her.[break][break]

That was something she couldn't say for the opposing hoard of Leaguers.[break][break]

A BARREN TERRAIN stretched its blackened hand across the cavern, stripping what little plantlife existed here as Wo-chien absorbed all existing life to feed itself, engorging on it shamelessly. Elisabeth could feel it strengthen her, too, as her body felt all the more elated for the rush of power that flowed through her with exhilarating swiftness.[break][break]

"I'll strike first," she said, as if he needed the instruction, before she summoned a flurry of vines that surged forward, narrowing their means of entering the encampment through an obstacle of briars. "That should limit their forces to a manageable extent."[break][break]

Dozens of men were easier to pick off one by one, than in full force.[break][break]

Meanwhile a curious nimbus of swirling, blackened petals manifested in a SPRINGTIDE STORM as Wo-chien glowed with power, cutting towards the arriving forces with the sharpness of knives.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.(x6)[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 7:25:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

panic sparks and spreads as quickly as wildfire. he hears it through the earpiece; the alarm and dread of coming up against forces unknown.[break][break]

the league will do what they can for as long as they can, but they will quickly realize that this fight isn't a fair one. it never was.[break][break]

"this is a sad sight."[break][break]

picking them off one by one is no fun, so to level the playing field slightly, the pokeball he cracks summons a GREAT TUSK, its presence substantial enough to break through briars.[break][break]

it rampages forward, looking to impale both people and pokemon with its MEGAHORN.[break][break]

[break]
25 MP for using an paradox pokemon in your thread.
10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x7[break][break]

TOTAL: 105 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 7:33:42 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"...How collaborative. Your fellow Elite Four must so appreciate working alongside you," she commented, judgment seeping into her sarcasm as he negated her initial advantage. "It's like you prefer when things are difficult."[break][break]

With regards to both battles and women, apparently.[break][break]

Screams from within suggested the GREAT TUSK hadn't been all theatrics; the man truly was willing to turn his back on the soldiers defending his own region, supposedly while fighting by his side. It sickened her slightly, but at the same time, there was a comforting reassurance in seeing this morbidity play out.[break][break]

It proved he was every bit the hypocrite she believed him to be.[break][break]

"If you want to escalate matters, then by all means. Let's do this the hard way."[break][break]

A crack of thunderous destruction heralded the RUINATION that Wo-chien directed towards the trainers and Pokemon that had begun to filter through, capturing them in a vortex of infernal dark energies.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.(x7)[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 10:11:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i prefer a challenge," he corrects before clicking his tongue, "come on, elisabeth. show them some mercy. at least give them a fighting chance."[break][break]

because it would be an execution otherwise.[break][break]

MEGAHORN draws screams that are cut premature, lives ended far too early for a cause not worth fighting for. but those that slip through fight back, contesting the balance that hangs so delicately between them.[break][break]

the ground trembles with an EARTHQUAKE that disguises the EARTH SPIKES he summons, each one intending to kill.[break][break]

he does, however, purposefully leave a few untouched long enough for them to make it through.[break][break]

[break]
25 MP for using an paradox pokemon in your thread.
10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.
10 MP use an avatar power in your thread.
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x8[break][break]

TOTAL: 125 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]