saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOAX (rt: supply)
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 8:57:49 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

however uninvolved he has been with the fight so far, word of 's changed demeanor eventually reaches him, and his immediate reaction is to seek out the champion, knowing that whatever is afflicting him must not be natural.[break][break]

the INTERDREAM MIST surrounds them, suffocating, silencing.[break][break]

"kyle!"[break][break]

[break]
10 MP for incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break][break]

TOTAL: 20 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 17:47:17 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he sits on the ground with supplies he stole from a passing rocket grunt. he probably was on his way to deliver them to their base, but at least he gets away safe in exchange.

one by one, he inspects the labels, trying to find any depressants in their first aid kit. when matias finds him, kyle has an open bottle on his hand, ready to pop some pills to aid his head.

"hey!" he greets. "what are you doing here?"

instinctively, he closes the cap back since it's not in use.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 9:58:05 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

even from afar, the first aid kit is unmistakable, and though the item itself is not odd considering the situation they are in, he cannot seem to shake the feeling that something may be wrong.[break][break]

the reports are hard to ignore, after all.[break][break]

"looking for you."[break][break]

not a lie but not the entire truth either.[break][break]

as he nears, he gestures to the bottle.[break][break]

"what's that for?"[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x2[break][break]

TOTAL: 30 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 13:42:02 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"that's funny," he mentions with a chuckle. "is it because the florist got me?"

it wasn't a conjecture to sate his curiosity for the truth, but a tease to prod the beast with mischief.

matias' attention goes to the bottle of pills on his hand. he remembers he has them on his hand, takes a quick glance at it and then turns back to the member of the elite four.

"oh, this? drugs i got from a rocket grunt." he holds it up for matias to take from his sitting position. "you probably need them."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 8:04:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"the florist?"[break][break]

his face twists with surprise and confusion, bordering on guilt—or as close to it as he could feel—because the thought of kyle being affected and manipulated by brings a horrid sense of unease.[break][break]

"i don't need them." he ignores the offered bottle. " what do you mean the florist got you? did she do this to you?"[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x3[break][break]

TOTAL: 40 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 16:24:19 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"ah. good timing."

the interdream mist starts to thicken around them. kyle knows what happens next, and he stores the bottle of pills back to where he got it from.

"it's something like this."

he turns to his side, as if he can somehow predict the entrance of 's figure from the mist. it's a figment of imagination, as with every being birthed from the zone, but coincidentally real at the same time.

a mist of different nature comes flowing from her, one that could turn a person berserk. having appeared beside the champion, he gets affected by it once again.

"you're friends with her, right? have you fallen victim to it before?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 9:38:45 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i wouldn't call us friends."[break][break]

it's more complicated than that. how amusing that he's unsure if they're even friends despite having shared so much together. he wonders, briefly, if he'll always feel this way about her.[break][break]

he takes a step back from the mist, not yet knowing the berserk nature of it but knowing enough to not want to breathe it in. he might not have a choice soon, however.[break][break]

"what does it make you feel?"[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x4[break][break]

TOTAL: 50 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 10:52:47 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"uninhibited, i guess."

he raises his brow at matias' reaction to the new kind of mist. kyle's reaction causes a pause on the false florist's figure as it freezes in place with the erratic flickers of tv static.

"hey, why are you backing up? it's not like you'd be any worse!"

he smiles as he approaches matias with his hands on his pockets. the mist lingers in his wake, following the emergent with his every step while it threatens to embrace the volatile.

"don't you do things without a care about consequences? that's what i feel like under this spell."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 13:39:18 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

uninhibited. unhinged. volatile.[break][break]

breathing in the mist could be the perfect excuse he needs.[break][break]

even as kyle approaches, his gaze never quite leaves 's figure in the mist. he watches her closely with both fondness and caution.[break][break]

"i always care about the consequences, kyle, but they never seem to be dire enough to stop me."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x5[break][break]

TOTAL: 60 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 18:05:45 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"correction. you know the consequences. you don't care about them."

although not particularly offended, he doesn't filter the brashness of his words around the volatile anymore. let him be aggravated if he wants. kyle knows he wouldn't.

"you always do this. there's no point. i know you."

perhaps it was matias that he learned to twist his words around so half-truths become full statements during his days as a king. this was forgotten, but it was never unlearned.

his steps stop right in front of him. mist billows by his legs, but fading just before they reach matias. he stares right up, maintaining eye contact.

"are you really here for me?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 4:24:41 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

no, he doesn't care about them, and while he could attribute it to the leniency given to him here from his worth, he knows that his brashness started long ago, before hoenn, and perhaps even before joining the league in kanto.[break][break]

this is fundamentally who he is.[break][break]

he stares down at kyle, unflinching.[break][break]

"yes."[break][break]

a pause.[break][break]

"who else would i be here for?"[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x6[break][break]

TOTAL: 70 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 6:16:54 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"her."

up close like this, the temptation grows. impatience hits him and he makes sure he takes the first shot.

kyle takes out his knife swiftly, plunging it on matias' side. he's careful not to hit the vitals, or rather, he knows where to hit without the risk of death. even under the spell, he thinks about how he's uncertain if he'll attempt to use ho-oh's blessing.

"i wouldn't really care, but i don't like the way you keep treating me like someone irrelevant."

the mist spreads further, which now completely shrouds them.

"she said she wants to kill silph. i think i convinced her to switch targets. i'm surprised you aren't on her list though."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 6:51:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the plunging knife isn't felt at first—it isn't even felt for moments after his gaze finally travels down to see the weapon embedded in his side. shock and adrenaline rush through him but they do the opposite of grounding him.[break][break]

"what the—why, kyle? why?"[break][break]

hurt flashes across his features as his hand snaps to hold kyle's wrist.[break][break]

"you're not fucking irrelevant!"[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x7[break][break]

TOTAL: 80 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 7:11:20 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i think you're dodging the more important part of the statement that needs to be acknowledged."

he drops the knife from his dominant hand after it has been held by matias, catching it by its handle his other hand. he twirls it like a pen around his thumb before he takes a more comfortable grip of it.

"i don't need you to tell me everything. i just need you to be honest with me."

he points the tip of the knife back to matias, though it doesn't go like a chainsaw through his flesh this time.

"are you here for something else? you could be worried about livy as well, since the florist did say she's a good choice to go for instead of fernando."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 10:20:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

experienced enough to know otherwise, matias is quick to release his blissey before moving his hands to put pressure on the wound in his side that threatens his life. how silly it would be to die now under these circumstances.[break][break]

"i'm always honest with you!"[break][break]

he bites on his tongue as HEAL PULSES chip away at the wound. along with the pressure, they do what they can to slow the bleeding.[break][break]

the mention of stirs up unwanted emotions that show only as anger. he dismisses it with another question.[break][break]

"why the fuck is she going after fernando?"[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x8[break][break]

TOTAL: 90 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]