6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
HOAX (rt: supply)
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 16:10:49 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i didn't ask. i guessed you and, well, she corrected me by saying you're the wrong silph."

a form rushes by and pushes the blissey away with a torrent of water.

a suicune appears from the sacred ash, its form shifting to the one they saw at the terastral caverns underneath evergrande. like static, its image stutters from one form to another.

"come on, just tell me what she is to you. they did find letters beyond business transactions between you two," he pries, knife still pointed at matias. "please don't try to dodge the question again."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 4:54:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the blissey is pushed away only to be lost in the sea of mist that threatens to swallow them whole. with HEAL PULSES disappearing, the only thing stopping him from bleeding out is the pressure from his pressing hands.[break][break]

"she's a friend, kyle! alright? a fucking friend!"[break][break]

an ally. a lover.[break][break]

"you're not being yourself. just—" he seethes, "—just listen to me. you can trust me."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP for incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON.[break]
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x9[break][break]

TOTAL: 150 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 13:42:18 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"unfortunately, i don't think i'm in a state to listen."

regardless, he twirls the knife back to its sheathe before hiding it back from plain sight.

"but i'll try really hard."

he turns to the elisabeth from the mist and orders his suicune to go after it. it glitches back from its paradox form back to normal just before an attack kills the illusion, staining the ground with scarlet.

"she's actually quite funny though. we also had a chat," he tells him. "i wasn't sure if she was your type of person, but apparently, i stand corrected. what did you find interesting in her?

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 4:29:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

everything, he wants to say, but the situation he finds himself in needs a little more careful maneuvering; a trait he has never been known for. but this is . he would do anything for the champion but tell him the truth as the tear between them would be too deep to ever bridge.[break][break]

"i was attracted to her, at first, and then i found out she was an underboss and realized i could use that to my advantage."[break][break]

my, not our. never the league.[break][break]

struggling to contend with the bleeding alone, he taps his ankle against the ground and calls out another blissey. the HEAL PULSE is immediate.[break][break]

"i'm using her for info, alright?"[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x10[break][break]

TOTAL: 160 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 14:38:22 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"that's not how you treat friends."

kyle grumbles. he snaps his fingers and points to the blissey, ordering his suicune to push it away. it was a distraction.

"besides, that's not even how you get into the heads of people of her archetype."

the longer they stay, the more risk they present themselves too. not that it matters, given that they're both esteemed trainers on top of being avatars.

a scream tail appears from the mist, which kyle summons a raikou to dispatch it.

"ugh, i bet you feed her obvious lies too and just hammer it until you think she thinks it's the truth! that, or it's the half truths. i bet it is, huh?"

he takes out his phone and scrolls through his endings for rvl. kyle shows the rare image of a smiling to matias.

"i'll have you know i got her good ending so i can say i'm basically an expert on her."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 16:54:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

another blissey disappears to the INTERDREAM MIST, though this one isn't as lucky with what it encounters. the sounds it makes are lost and muffled, never reaching back to its trainer to share with him its unfortunate demise in due time.[break][break]

the more they drag this out, the less focused he becomes. kyle's words almost feel melodic, airy and translucent like the mist around them.[break][break]

"?"[break][break]

he blinks, confused as he looks at the portrait.[break][break]

"how did you get her good ending?"[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x11[break][break]

TOTAL: 170 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 15:21:53 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i just do what you usually do, but better."

the answer comes without flinching, but malice nor arrogance were absent with his words.

"she's literally just a normal person. just follow common sense!"

but common sense isn't as common anymore.

eventually, his suicune and raikou all disappear from his line of sight. unsure if they're still around, he takes out a pokemon instead to fend off paradox pokemon.

a houndoom comes face to face with another scream tail, but kyle has it use its z-move to get rid of a group of them.

"do you think you still have it?" kyle teases, a smile gracing matias for the sake of humor. "i won't judge if you admit to it. she's a pretty bad judge of character anyways so it matters less."

the houndoom howls when more paradox pokemon appear from the mist.

"it helps though. she likes normal people stuff."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 5:25:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

how funny to think that all of this started because of a game. to have it brought back up now is poetic, in a way that it ties it all together and takes them right back to the start.[break][break]

the bleeding has slowed enough for him to hang on to consciousness.[break][break]

"i know she likes me."[break][break]

he does his best to brush off the teasing.[break][break]

"the challenge now is getting her to love me."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x12[break][break]

TOTAL: 180 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 6:50:28 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he's so proud of matias to have moved on already.

"then, how about maybe stop saying you're only using her," he reprimands him. "imagine you're in rocket. obviously, you'd want at least one part of your life to be relatable to the normal people."

the houndoom keeps on fighting for their life in the background. thankfully, its typing saves it from the headache one could get from a scream tail.

"how do your conversations go anyways? you don't have to go into detail, but something i can reference to help you fix your problem would be nice."

something cheesy, he assumes. that's how he hears matias talk when it comes to other people, but surprisingly never to him. he assumes it's just because there's a different tone used between friends and other social groups.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 8:56:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

his blissey does not share the same fate as kyle's houndoom. it can only fight so much with its COPYCAT before it succumbs to the will of the INTERDREAM MIST. it dies in the background, forgotten.[break][break]

"even after all this time, you still confuse me."[break][break]

he deflects with a question.[break][break]

"why are you trying to help me? she's not exactly a saint, i guess neither am i, but she's with team rocket. she's a criminal."[break][break]

[break]
200 MP for pokemon death (does not stack with KO).[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x13[break][break]

TOTAL: 390 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 10:05:45 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"didn't you tell me to trust you?"

the houndoom takes its last stand, casting destiny bond to take down the onslaught of scream tails by itself. for the most part, they are safe for the moment.

"besides, i may not look like it, but i am stubborn."

kyle recalls his houndoom and looks around the dream mist to see if there would be other paradox pokemon that would jump them.

"once you achieve your goals, there will be two possible outcomes. either i'm wrong and i finally have an excuse to give up, or i'm right and both of us get what we want."

he pops his manectric out of its ball just in case. "it's honestly a win-win, don't you think?"

130 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
40 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.
20 MP for knocking out/killing another character and/or their Pokemon.
10 MP use a z-move in your thread.
10 MP for incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON.
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 10:37:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"you trust me?"[break][break]

he blinks, caught off guard at what really shouldn't be a revelation but is due to various circumstances created mostly by his own actions. to hear that his friend, the person he feels closest to, trusts him means more than what he's able to express.[break][break]

the tension he feels slowly evaporates; weird, considering the stab wound in his side.[break][break]

"if you're right, what is it that you'll get? what is it you want?"[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x14[break][break]

TOTAL: 400 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 11:05:27 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he blinks at matias' question before releasing a heavy sigh.

"e-ease of mind?"

the knife he sheathed on his side starts to glow as the keystone embedded in it reacts with the manectric's mega stone. mega evolution occurs at the first sight of paradox pokemon amid the mists.

"it really sucks that i care about you, but that's not something i can choose to ignore."

he crosses his arms and pinches the bridge of his nose as if he's getting a migraine.

on the other hand, his manectric roars at the appearance of more scream tail. they appear one by one this time, comparable to a trickle compared to the earlier swarm. charge beam strikes them one at a time.

"if you don't get it, then you really do have another reason to try and find me. arceus, this is why you don't get how the florist works!"

140 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
50 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 5:29:45 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the appearance of more scream tail calls for concern even if he's aware that kyle is more than capable of handling it on his own. he just wants to help, and so he cracks another pokeball open to call out his charizard.[break][break]

"i'm not very good with people."[break][break]

similarly, it MEGA EVOLVES, bringing with it a DROUGHT.[break][break]

"but i'm glad that i have you."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP use mega evolution in your thread.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x15[break][break]

TOTAL: 420 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 6:44:05 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"hell yeah, you should be." the response was cold, but welcoming at the same time. "you're just going to get yourself in a bigger mess if you fail, and it takes a lot of work to take you out, you know."

the manectric finds comfort at the other mega evolved pokemon beside him. it starts firing off its attack with more fervor now, keeping the paradox pokemon at bay while their trainers chitchat away.

"come on. work with me here. give me a status report of your relationship so i can share the eternal wisdom of my florist expertise."

the ones he found before matias burned her house. it was a professional relationship between the two, but obviously something changed in between that and their meeting at ultra deep sea.

"it's going to be so much fun playing matchmaker. i've never played the role before, but now i can."

unlike matias who goes into a killing spree when he undergoes berserk, kyle just has his priorities jumbled, with fun and recreation skyrocketing to the top of the list.

150 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
60 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.