saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HEAR ME (rt: sea)
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 9:07:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

late into the fight, he approaches the island unannounced, advancing atop the same gyarados he had fought alongside for years in kanto along with a cloyster that lurks beneath the waters.[break][break]

the INTERDREAM MIST encroaches, limiting their visibility, but perhaps exposing them to those perceptive enough.[break][break]

eventually, they slow to a halt, floating above the water as he peers around.[break][break]

"who's there?"[break][break]

[break]
10 MP for incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break][break]

TOTAL: 20 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
976 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 14:13:47 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

They sweep around the outskirts of the island, on the lookout for any stragglers that might slip in behind the main forces. Fern wouldn’t call it guard duty so much as clean up. The curl of pink, interdream mist makes for a useful cover as they float on the back of their dragapult. Somewhere, an additional grapploct lurks.[break][break]
But who they find on the water is nothing short of a delight. Though perhaps a cruel sort.[break][break]
“Well, well..” they speak in a cooing drawl, smile curling on their mouth, though they don’t yet make themself visible to . “Look who it is.”[break][break]
That smile is more of a frozen snarl, though. Memory of their last encounter rises to the surface. There is a phantom twinge at the side of their head.[break][break]
Fern points his dragapult low, just enough so that their fingertips can drift along the surface of unsteady waters. Electricity flares from their touch, crackling against the wetness and spreading in a wide parameter across the top of the water.[break][break]
“Who’s there?” they echo his prior question through the mist before a laugh peal through the air. It echoes, obscuring their exact location. “Wouldn’t you like to know?”[break][break]
Are they really there? Or are they just a figment?

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
+ sea [2/3]

[attr="class","symbol"]
[attr="class,"cp cp-fox"]

[attr="class","milkycred"]
MILKY

[newclass=".fern"] --accent:#5DB288; --speech:#5DB288; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern"] width: 450px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .top"] border-top:20px 20px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody"] padding:40px 50px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#eee; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:5px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody img"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(0%); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .tag a"] font: 10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:-49px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 9:49:49 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the waters have never been his domain, so to find himself stranded in the middle of the ocean surrounded by obscuring mist is concerning. alarming, even. but he has no choice but to fight his way out of it.[break][break]

"i don't know you, sadly."[break][break]

he calls back out before a HURRICANE whips from his gyarados aimed at nothing in particular.[break][break]

"but it seems you know me."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x2[break][break]

TOTAL: 30 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
976 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 15:37:47 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

More electricity pulses from their palm, the radial sweep of an ELECTRIC TERRAIN fanning out across the water’s uneven surface. Crackling across the ocean erratically.
A mocking gasp can be heard through the mist, and Fern’s hand even lifts to their mouth in false offense. “You’ve already forgotten me? How cold.”[break][break]
The wind of the HURRICANE scatters some of the fog and ruffles through their hair, but they are unfazed by it. Whether it reveals them, is up to how close Matias is paying attention.[break][break]
“I will always know you.” A bitter, hissed edge slips out from behind their playful act. “You made sure of it.”

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
+ sea [2/3]

[attr="class","symbol"]

MILKY

[newclass=".fern"] --accent:#5DB288; --speech:#5DB288; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern"] width: 450px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .top"] border-top:20px 20px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody"] padding:40px 50px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#eee; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:5px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody img"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(0%); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .tag a"] font: 10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:-49px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 9:55:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

his attention never wavers but recognition doesn't come, at least not yet. it seems he always has a hard time remembering his enemies, perhaps because he sees them all the same.[break][break]

what difference is there between rockets? they all die the same.[break][break]

"and what did i do to you that was so bad?"[break][break]

his eyebrow raises at the ELECTRIC TERRAIN that sweeps across them.[break][break]

"did i kill someone you love? hurt you? maim you? do tell."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x3[break][break]

TOTAL: 40 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
976 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 23:40:34 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Fern tuts at each response, inflated ego stinging just a bit. Of course, perhaps they should have figured the likes of Matias would be too thick-skilled to have any sense of recollection or object permanence.[break][break]

“What was that?” They trill as they circle him, keeping a careful distance and finally emerging from hiding. “I couldn’t quite hear you.”[break][break]

A lie.[break][break]

The damage to their ear is one they’ve learned to navigate. All this time, they’ve kept their good side angled toward him.[break][break]

“No need for this, I figure.” He’s seen their face, so what does it matter? Their fox mask is pushed to rest atop their head. It’s all sharp, jackal smile underneath. They are not quite the same as they were the last time. Electricity crackles around them, no assistance from an electrical Pokémon to be seen.

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
+ sea [2/3]

[attr="class","symbol"]

MILKY

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 7:50:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

not another one.[break][break]

the realization happens too slowly but once it does, there's no stopping the wave of annoyance that washes over him, but never dread, no, because even with the partnership of gods, rocket are still the same as ever.[break][break]

fallible. weak. the proof of it reveals themselves to him.[break][break]

"ah."[break][break]

he remembers now.[break][break]

"did a god take pity to you, then?"[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x4[break][break]

TOTAL: 50 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
976 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 16:37:41 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Under the water’s surface, Fern’s grapploct finally finds the elite four’s cloyster. Tentacles stretched out in pursuit, it keeps the cloyster in its sights with determined persistence as it OCTOLOCKS onto its presence.[break][break]
A harsh bark of laughter echoes in the space between them.[break][break]
“I prefer to think it saw potential.”[break][break]
In truth, they still aren’t quite sure why the strange Tapu Koko selected them. For all they know, it was purely because of its interest in the primal shard they carried, even though it was useless by that point.[break][break]
Not that Matias needs to know this.[break][break]
“But pity or not, that doesn’t really change the fact that right now, it’s you’re problem to deal with.”[break][break]
It is then that Tapu Koko finally deigns to reveal its presence—emboldened by the ELECTRIC TERRAIN that Fern created, it releases a burst of DISCHARGE at both Matias and his gyarados.

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
+ sea [2/3]

[attr="class","symbol"]

MILKY

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 17:32:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"—!"[break][break]

barely able to catch a glimpse of the TAPU KOKO, he's forced to react to the DISCHARGE that comes their way. they rely on a PROTECT that never forms—cloyster is occupied under the water—and so they are caught off guard.[break][break]

the DISCHARGE strikes the gyarados, drawing a loud roar from it as its vitality swiftly drains. it holds on, barely still conscious.[break][break]

"you made the wrong choice!"[break][break]

he yells out at the deity, though pays it no other words as gyarados' HYPER BEAM returns their fury.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x5[break][break]

TOTAL: 60 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
976 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 15:08:52 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

The grapploct works to continue keeping the cloyster occupied—an OCTAZOOKA spray of dark ink is jettisoned straight into the shelled creature’s face.[break][break]
It provides that continued opening for Fern who laughs at the outcry from the elite four member. “Did it?” they ask, coy lilt to their voice. Tapu Koko tries to weave away from the HYPER BEAM, but is clipped by it.[break][break]
One of its shielded arms is knocked askance and it spins in a rage before it descends on the gyarados and its rider again. The energy it collects swells into a crackling ELECTRO BALL that hurdles ahead of it toward its target.[break][break]
“You’ll only make it angrier,” Fern hums, as they concentrate to channel an ELECTRICAL STORM that builds around them, whipping up the water into a choppy torrent. “Not so easy, is it? Removed from the land?”

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
+ sea [2/3]

[attr="class","symbol"]

MILKY

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 4:46:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

forced to rest after HYPER BEAM, gyarados isn't evasive enough to avoid the incoming ELECTRO BALL. the damage is substantial, causing it to sink into water as it faints, bringing matias down with it.[break][break]

only now does panic start to rise along with an immense sense of discomfort. it almost feels as though he's being hunted, like bait dangling in the water.[break][break]

he struggles to find a pokeball.[break][break]

his cloyster remains BLINDED by the OCTAZOOKA and is forced to wrap itself in a WHIRLPOOL that looks to drag the grapploct down with it.[break][break]

[break]
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x6[break][break]

TOTAL: 120 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
976 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 13:54:17 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

It is, admittedly, satisfying to see Matias reduced to floundering in the water as his gyarados goes down. The smile that curls on their face is a cruelly pleased one, and it feels like retribution for what has been taken.[break][break]
They sink down toward the water’s surface on the back of their dragapult as Tapu Koko hovers behind them. It doesn’t move to attack, sensing the admin’s need to enact their anger and resentment.[break][break]
“Not so nice, being cornered, is it?” the hum as electricity crackles at their fingertips. “I suppose I won’t take your ear, too feral.” Instead, their hand connects with the water so that it ignites around the other with shocking force. "Oh, but I could stun you - not too nice when you need to tread water, hm?"[break][break]
The grapploct is pulled into the WHIRLPOOL to its annoyance, but it tries to tangle back. If it will be dragged down, so will the cloyster. Using its weight in the water, it tries to drag the other pokemon into SUBMISSION.

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
+ sea [2/3]

[attr="class","symbol"]

MILKY

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 11:53:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

right as electricity thrums into the water, he taps a pokeball, and it's only be sheer luck that it's the exact one he needs to make it out of this situation alive.[break][break]

as he's stunned and paralysed, his charizard emerges from the pokeball, MEGA EVOLVING as the water around them bubbles and boils. together, they break out of the suffocating waters and into the skies where they make their escape.[break][break]

the cloyster pays with its life.[break][break]

[break]
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x7[break]

200 MP for pokemon death (does not stack with KO).[break]
10 MP use mega evolution in your thread.[break]
50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
100 MP for completing a RT Mission.[break]
300 MP for "losing" a RT Battle/Mission.[break]

TOTAL: 790 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
976 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 15:37:27 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

The electrocution never strikes. Before the lightning can swarm Matias, he is saved by the hulking form of his Charizard. Whatever gratification comes from seeing him turn tail and flee is then dampened.[break][break]
“Tt, how disappointing,” they sigh as they shift to recall the grapploct that had been valiantly fighting against the cloyster. Only nothing comes back to the summons of the pokeball. It is not until Fern sees it floating on the water nearby—equally as toasted by the electricity that surged the water, that Fern connects the dots.[break][break]
“Oh.” They shrug, and toss the useless ball away. Unbothered. Such is the risk that comes with their abilities. Next time, they’ll be smarter about it.[break][break]
Or will they?[break][break]
For now, they simply ascend and resume their flight. A part of them considers pursuit, because they would’ve very much liked to have continued their taunts. But in the end they forego it, figuring that it will simply be fate if they manage to encounter him again later.

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
+ sea [2/3][break]
participation (50) ic post x7 (70) + kill a pokemon (10) + have a pokemon killed (200) + complete a mission (100) + win a mission (200) = 630 mp

[attr="class","symbol"]

MILKY

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,349 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 0:14:22 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: