11 1
Verdanturf Town
Asexual/Biromantic
Team Rocket Grunt
Grunt
single
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
25 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryceholstein
bryce holstein
City Of Ashes (Opal and Bryce)
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 4:50:53 GMT
bryce holstein Avatar
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]Oh if you could see me now
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]Would you stand in disgrace or take a bow?
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]As he walked around town, he had his brown jacket on. Everyone felt this place was so peaceful. Why why do they think it seems so peaceful here. This was his hometown although it never once felt peaceful to him. Today he had Zorrow his male Zorua next on his shoulder. Although he didn't really usually let him on his shoulder today, he would allow it. Today was a day off from being his other half. He hoped the voices wouldn't rear themselves today. He just wanted to have a day without the voices in his head telling him what to do. His purple eyes drifting up looking at the smoke rising from chimes. Why why did I have to come back here he wondered?

He really hated this place, but he kept coming back why? It was filled with nothing, but pain and sorrow so why did he keep coming back. He decided to take a seat leaning down against one of the buildings watching the smoke rising from chimineas. He would close his eyes as zorrow ran off to take this chance to explore maybe cause misfit too he didn't care his owner was out which meant he could do what he wanted. Soon though it bumped into someone and got scared scampering back to him bearing itself behind his back waking him up. "What are you so scared of this time Zorrow.

Words: #235 | Location: Vedanturf Town | Tag: &

[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#f3f3f3;border:solid 1px #dcdcdc;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.ibb.co/C8GzDm9/Maxresdefault.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:8px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:8px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:140px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-85px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/mXB1b2q/1920x1080-lelouch-lamperouge-code-geass-zero.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background:url();padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#666;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0.7);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass][newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#174358;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #eaeaea;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #ececec;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;opacity:0;transition:0.9s all;padding-top:18px;transition:0.7s all;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;color:#fff!important;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#174358;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#174358;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

she/her/hers
january 15th
orre
questioning
artist
civilian
5’3” height
5’3” height
awards
87 posts
opal garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @opal
opal garcia
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 4:42:37 GMT
opal garcia Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg6"]

[attr="class","header"]DREAM BIG AND LIVE YOUR STORY

[attr="class","setting"]

Today, she found herself in Verdanturf, a place she didn't frequent often. It wasn't that she had anything against the town; it was just that she usually visited Mauville when she was in the area. However, sometimes the noise level in Mauville became overwhelming, and she longed for a quieter place. Verdanturf offered exactly that, and it was also where she often found Absalom, a sweet kid whom she felt sorry for. Although she didn't show it, she would usually pass along a drawing she had done for one of his Pokémon.
[break][break]
Since she was already in the area, she decided to do some exploring. Her Machamp, Hercules, was pushing her around when she heard a noise that caught her attention. It wasn't loud enough to be a person, so she suspected it was a Pokémon. To confirm her suspicion, she established a mental link with her Kirlia, Eos.
[break][break]
Upon discovering that they had startled a Zorua, she nodded at Eos and followed the limited directions given by her Pokémon. She hoped to find the trainer of the Zorua and apologize for spooking it.
[break][break]
It didn't take long for her to hear a voice, but Eos stiffening in her lap indicated that she had stumbled upon the trainer and his Pokémon. "Sorry about that, I didn't notice the Zorua until it had already run off," she admitted apologetically, facing straight ahead as she wasn't quite sure of the other person's location.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg6]position:relative; --accent:#C29BC0; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/SNv55PbX/IMG-1672.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg6 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lynn

Bryce (normal) Zoro (rocket)
He/Him/He
11 1
Verdanturf Town
Asexual/Biromantic
Team Rocket Grunt
Grunt
single
5 height
5 height
awards
25 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryceholstein
bryce holstein
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 6:23:25 GMT
bryce holstein Avatar
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]He turned surprised by hearing a voice and noticed a girl being pushed around by a machamp, with a kirlia on her lap. He didn't know for sure, but he had heard here some people use them for sentry Pokémon when they can't see but he couldn't be sure, and he didn't want to assume. "It's fine he normally is the one causing the trouble, so I hope he didn't cause any" he said looking sternly at the zorua. Who cowered more at the look his trainer gave him. "I already have enough to deal with then you go a cause trouble" he said to zorrow. "Whatever just behave" he said. Having forgotten the girl was there.

He sighed looking up at the sky his body language and voice said something was up. He wanted someone he could talk to, but he didn't really have anyone here but his Pokémon. He still had the voices going in his head one of them getting mad at him for how he yelled at his Pokémon the other saying he should have hit zorrow. Shut up he thought in his head because can't you voices just shut up. He then turned his attention back to the girl hoping zorrow hadn't caused so much trouble for them. He didn't need more problems.

Words: #218 | Location: Vedanturf Town | Tag:

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#f3f3f3;border:solid 1px #dcdcdc;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.ibb.co/C8GzDm9/Maxresdefault.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:8px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:8px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:140px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-85px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/mXB1b2q/1920x1080-lelouch-lamperouge-code-geass-zero.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background:url();padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#666;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0.7);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass][newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#174358;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #eaeaea;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #ececec;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;opacity:0;transition:0.9s all;padding-top:18px;transition:0.7s all;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;color:#fff!important;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#174358;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#174358;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

she/her/hers
january 15th
orre
questioning
artist
civilian
5’3” height
5’3” height
awards
87 posts
opal garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @opal
opal garcia
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 4:10:46 GMT
opal garcia Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Not as far as I know. I only noticed him when he was already running off. I guess something about me spooked him," she told him, turning her head towards him now that she knew where he was. She always liked to have her face turned towards whoever she was talking to, even if she couldn’t see the person.
[break][break]
The way he spoke to his Pokémon didn’t sit well with her. She had to wonder why he would speak to his Pokémon that way. Then again, she always found it hard to be strict. To be honest, it was probably luck that her Pokémon actually listened to her as well as they did, since she couldn’t get onto them.
[break][break]
She chewed her lower lip as she debated what to do. While she could ask him why he would treat his Pokémon like that, she decided to take another route. After all, it did seem like something was wrong if his tone of voice was anything to go by. And, ever the kind-hearted person, she couldn’t just turn her back on a person that sounded like that.
[break][break]
"Are you okay?" she asked, the worry evident in her voice. Hopefully, he would be willing to tell her what was wrong so she could try and help him. Though if he didn’t, she would understand. She was a stranger, after all.[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg6]position:relative; --accent:#C29BC0; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/SNv55PbX/IMG-1672.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lynn

He/Him/He
11 1
Verdanturf Town
Asexual/Biromantic
Team Rocket Grunt
Grunt
single
5 height
5 height
awards
25 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryceholstein
bryce holstein
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 17:44:48 GMT
bryce holstein Avatar
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]He looked at the girl as his zorrow nuzzled him. "It's no big deal" he said under his breath about if anything was wrong could he really come out with everything on a stranger. He looks at the sky again thinking about what was on his mind. What do I do I don't like being this way. I just wish these voices would go away he thought to himself. He took a deep breath "Have you ever had voices one saying to do evil one saying to do the right thing and both voices are of someone you love?" He asked confused on what to do. He looks at her after asking this question not sure what else to say without giving away everything.

Dad, I don't want to be like you I want to be like mom he thought but then he remembered how much his mom betrayed his dad. As his face got all scrunched up not sure what to do anymore. He just wanted to be him. He then looks up at the sky I can't just come out and say I'm team rocket. He just wants to be free and not held back by the voices anymore.

Words: #201 | Location: Vedanturf Town | Tag: and

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

she/her/hers
january 15th
orre
questioning
artist
civilian
5’3” height
5’3” height
awards
87 posts
opal garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @opal
opal garcia
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 4:59:02 GMT
opal garcia Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

She wasn't sure if she believed him. It had seemed like a significant issue to her, as he had appeared quite down about something. And to her, that was a big deal because everyone deserved to be happy.
[break][break]
She chewed her lip as she debated what to do. She could either press him for answers or just let it go. Before she could come to a decision, he spoke up. His question caught her off guard. She wasn't expecting something like that.
[break][break]
Furrowing her brows, she shook her head. "Sorry, I can't say I have. But usually, it has to do with your subconscious. You're torn between who you are and who you want to be. That's how it sounds to me."
[break][break]
"I believe it's really important to figure out who you want to be. Growing up where I did, I could've easily taken a darker path, but I wanted better. I wanted to be someone that people could be proud of. It all depends on what you want from life. You only get one life, after all. My suggestion is to listen to your heart. Your mind can lead you astray, but your heart never will. Or at least, that's how I see it."
[break][break]
After saying that, she realized just how much she had spoken and was a little surprised. While she was a social person, it was still pretty rare for her to talk that much at once. Hopefully, he wouldn't be annoyed by how much she had just talked.[break]

close tab

played by

Lynn

He/Him/He
11 1
Verdanturf Town
Asexual/Biromantic
Team Rocket Grunt
Grunt
single
5 height
5 height
awards
25 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryceholstein
bryce holstein
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 6:21:28 GMT
bryce holstein Avatar
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"My mother had been a kind woman always raising me with love and care telling me to do good with what she taught me. Then there is my dad a strict man that didn't always go things about things. I thought they loved each other and me but things were not as they seemed" he said trailing off. He hadn't known if he should say much. His mother had been a ranger that married his father. They had him, and then after that when he was young his mother arrested his father. His father ended up escaping and inducting him into team rocket. He wanted to be like his mom but felt he was more like his dad. He didn't know what to do.

He listened as she talked about it being part of subconscious and how she had never felt that. Was he the only one with parents like this. He wondered he didn't know what to do. He didn't know who to be like. He listened to her talking it was weird why was it so easy to talk to this stranger who could be part of the league. He wanted to come out and tell her everything, but he knew that could get him and maybe even her into trouble. He was then nuzzled by Zarrow he looked up at Bryce as Bryce pet him. "You cause me so much trouble" he said to the Pokémon as he pets him in a loving way this time.
Words: #249 | Location: Vedanturf Town | Tag: &
KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

she/her/hers
january 15th
orre
questioning
artist
civilian
5’3” height
5’3” height
awards
87 posts
opal garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @opal
opal garcia
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 15:21:13 GMT
opal garcia Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

She listened to what he had to say, thinking things over. It sounded to her like his father was a bad influence. She knew what that was to a certain extent, except for her, it had just been both her parents. Now it was just her mother, as much as she hated to admit that, even if it was only in her mind.
[break][break]
Both of her parents had tried to turn over a new leaf upon coming to Hoenn, and for the most part, they succeeded. Then her father had died three years ago. Her mother hadn't taken that news well. It was like she broke. Now she spent all of her time drinking, that is if she was still alive. She hadn't had any contact with her mother since her sister had taken over her care.
[break][break]
"I'm sorry to hear that," she said at last after she had pondered his words. "My advice is that we are not our parents. You are your own person. It's fine to aspire to be like someone, but not to the point of losing yourself in the process. Everyone is their own person. You should live life for you, not for someone else," she told him, hoping her advice was at least helping him a bit.
[break][break]
Though she didn't really know him, hearing him sound so lost hurt. She didn't like people sounding like that. Hopefully, sometime soon, he would find the answers he sought. She didn't want to think of what might happen if he didn't.
[break][break]
For a bit, she became lost in thought, though his voice pulled her from her thoughts. For a minute, she was confused. Then she realized he was talking to his Pokémon. That did remind her of something that had made her curious. She hadn't wanted to ask originally, not wanting to overstep, but she was really curious.
[break][break]
"Why do you respond to your Pokémon a certain way? You weren't very nice in tone to your Pokémon earlier," she pointed out. "Sorry if that's overstepping," she said before he could say anything.[break]

close tab

played by

Lynn

He/Him/He
11 1
Verdanturf Town
Asexual/Biromantic
Team Rocket Grunt
Grunt
single
5 height
5 height
awards
25 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryceholstein
bryce holstein
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 4:22:33 GMT
bryce holstein Avatar
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Well, I don't know which way i should raise him like my dad taught me which I did with a different Pokémon or if I should treat him like my Palafin. Plus, i kind get worried him causing trouble will make it so I get in trouble, so I try to make it stop before that happens" he said as Zorrow nuzzles him showing it wasn't mad at him as he puts his Zuora. He then looked up at the sky he didn't like treating his Pokémon like that and he didn't mean to, but he didn't know which he was supposed to do.

He looked at the sky what he often did to detach from things that made him uncomfortable which at this moment was how he treated Zorrow. But he didn't know what to do now how was he supposed to handle it when he was so afraid of getting found out as a member of team rocket. He really honestly didn't even like being bad or anything. He just wanted to be free. He then turned his attention back to Zorrow "Sorry bud I just didn't want you causing trouble" he said as his Pokémon got on his lap licking him letting him know it was ok as he gave out a little giggle.
Words: #217 | Location: Vedanturf Town | Tag: &
KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

she/her/hers
january 15th
orre
questioning
artist
civilian
5’3” height
5’3” height
awards
87 posts
opal garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @opal
opal garcia
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 19:03:21 GMT
opal garcia Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

There was a part of her that felt she shouldn't be getting involved. But he had asked for her opinion before. And she knew she would feel worse if she didn't help someone out, especially when they sounded so lost. Doing so would probably make it hard to sleep at night.
[break][break]
"Well, it depends on what your father thought was the correct way to teach a Pokémon. In my opinion, treating them horribly will get you fewer results than if you were to treat them kindly. Treating them horribly will probably also only result in the Pokémon resenting you, and getting on the bad side of a Pokémon isn't exactly what I would call fun," she told him after carefully thinking her words over.
[break][break]
She didn't say aloud a few other things she thought. That sometimes parents could be wrong. She knew firsthand how true that was. That just because someone had kids didn't mean they couldn't make mistakes.
[break][break]
It seemed to her he was kind of in the same boat she was. But maybe a mix of peer pressure and bad parenting had caused him to give in instead of fighting. She didn't like it. Especially since to her, he didn't seem very happy.
[break][break]
As he conversed with his Pokémon, she absently chewed her lower lip. What was she to do? How could she help him?[break]

close tab

played by

Lynn

He/Him/He
11 1
Verdanturf Town
Asexual/Biromantic
Team Rocket Grunt
Grunt
single
5 height
5 height
awards
25 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryceholstein
bryce holstein
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 4:26:36 GMT
bryce holstein Avatar
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]He was petting his pokemon as he listened to her "The thing is the one i treated cruely seems to enjoy hurting other pokemon and sometimes people it even attacks me out of fun." He explained he wondered at this point if his own feelings even matter to him he only wanted his pokemon happy. Through raising the pokemon differently he had seen one pokemon happy through being treated nicely and one that loved being treated cruely and seemed happy. Just like how his mom had been happy when he was nice to others and his father happy when he was cruel to pokemon and others feelings.

But did his own matter anymore had his feelings ever mattered he didnt know anymore. "See so i dont even know if i care if im happy doing what i do as long as my pokemon are happy. But when one likes being treated cruely and one likes being treated nice what is one to do?" he felt so lost and alone he didnt know what to do anymore. As he held his pokemon now holding it close to him as it licked his neck to try to get him to relax.
Words: #199 | Location: Vedanturf Town | Tag: &
KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

she/her/hers
january 15th
orre
questioning
artist
civilian
5’3” height
5’3” height
awards
87 posts
opal garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @opal
opal garcia
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 5:13:29 GMT
opal garcia Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

That's what she was talking about. Pokémon treated cruelly would lash out. What Bryce needed to do was show that Pokémon that it wasn't a good way to go about things. Seriously, for stuff like this, they really needed Pokémon rehab. A way to rehabilitate cruel Pokémon into not being cruel.
[break][break]
"Pokémon, like people, are a product of their upbringing. If they are taught that cruelty is okay, then they will think that. There has to be some way to show such Pokémon that that isn't a good way to do things," she said with a frown. It was clear that she didn't want to think any Pokémon to be a lost cause.
[break][break]
As he went on to talk about not caring if he was happy as long as his Pokémon were happy, her expression changed. "You deserve to be happy as well. Sure, it's good to make your Pokémon happy, but never at the expense of yourself," she told him, wishing she could reach out and touch him and comfort him but knowing it wasn't her place.
[break][break]
She was about ready to say more when her phone rang, catching her off guard. Looking apologetic, she answered, hanging up a few minutes later.
[break][break]
"Sorry, I'm afraid I must cut our conversation short. That was my sister. She wants me back home," she said apologetically.
[break][break]
Considering where she lived, it would take a while.[break]

close tab

played by

Lynn

He/Him/He
11 1
Verdanturf Town
Asexual/Biromantic
Team Rocket Grunt
Grunt
single
5 height
5 height
awards
25 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryceholstein
bryce holstein
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 23:30:18 GMT
bryce holstein Avatar
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]He listened but notice that the girls phone had rung and when she said she had a to go he had herd that line before. He didnt like when people said they had to go so suddenly. Usually for him this meant he would probably never see them again and he had just opened up to a stanger or at least somewhat open up to one. They then normally disappear so he felt dumb for doing so. "Well later" he said returning his palafin and picking up his Zuroa and left. As he again thaught to him self well im never going to see her again am i.
Words: #109 | Location: Vedanturf Town | Tag: &

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 6:20:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: