POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 0:00:05 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Let's see if I let you stay a second time." he said, more of a teasing threat than anything. He hadn't even agreed for him to stay over tonight, much less in the future. But it's just a tease, and Mint isn't thinking too far ahead anyway. He snickered as Raphael began to praise his hosting, reaching over for the remote to go back to the Scooby Doo selection. It doesn't take long to find 'Scooby Doo on Zombie Island'. He sets it up to play before reaching towards the coffee table to pick up a stray garlic knot and rips half of it off. [break][break]

As the movie loads, he tilts his head to Raph. "I do a lot of sleepovers with my friends. And since they're kind of boring...I end up hosting." Not that he had a lot of friends. But now, especially that had moved in with , he didn't really hold sleepovers too often. Mainly because he'd be the one crashing their place instead of the other way around. [break][break]

"Anyway, sometimes weather's bad, or they get messy on their way to me." Or drop in drenched in their own blood. "So I have some stuff that fits set aside. Better than seeing the asshole's naked all the time." he said with another laugh heavily tinged with jealousy. If he saw another Adonis walk through his apartment so casually he might scream. It was hard enough to keep his own figure maintained. [break][break]

He stands up one last time to turn off the rest of the lights, leaving only the bathroom light down the hall on, and the door cracked just a smidge before settling down finally and snatching up another garlic knot. Mint pushed himself as close as possible to Raphael's side, setting down his plate in his lap and watching the gang's mystery unfold.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | fellas...sharing garlick knots hehehe [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/5f/70/tB3zuJGp_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
meat shield
Vibe checker
you have brought
sin to heaven
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
-- and doom upon all the world,
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
i want to hold your hand [dd, c]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 0:47:36 GMT
raphael dos plumas Avatar
[attr="class","rapha"]Raph settles back against the couch, fuzzy socks in place, watching Mint curiously as he explained his penchant for hosting get-togethers. “Are all your friends boring, or are you just the most interesting one in the room?” he asks, half teasing, half genuinely, horribly enamored. “What do your friends do where they get messy on the way over?”

He takes a swig of his beer while Mint finishes setting up the ambiance. When he goes to settle in, Raph leans to the side, dimpling the couch cushion in his direction so Mint’s small frame is pulled closer to him. He extends one broad arm around the smaller man’s shoulders.

“Seems to me, mitt’,” he drawls, leaning his head in slightly, “that to have me stay a second time, there has to be a first.”

[attr="class","raphatag"]
mission: tricking or treating
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.rapha] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha b] color: #D68C45; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,862 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 1:42:01 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint snorted, muffled only by the cheesy bite of pizza he took. "A little of both?" he joked. "They rarely have plans for me, so I make them all." A sense of normalcy seemed to be rare. At least was pretty social, but ? The list of people he would allow into his home was short and half of them were too awkward to plan something like a spa day. Regardless, he liked doing it anyway. [break][break]

"Oh you know, accidents happen. Rain, mud, blood, pokemon etc." he shrugged, smiling as he watched the scene change on the tv. He doesn't seem to mind as Raphael shifts, nor when he feels the arm snake around him. He sits placid, allowing him to touch. [break][break]

He looks away from Scooby Doo, to Raphael wiping a bit of grease that had gotten on his cheek. "Huh. Guess I have to figure out if there is a first time then." he said, offering the tiniest smile as he tried not to grin in his face. [break][break]

"What's your sales pitch? That's a lot of time together, after all."

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/5f/70/tB3zuJGp_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
meat shield
Vibe checker
you have brought
sin to heaven
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 2:27:21 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]“Mud, blood, and Pokemon,” he says, half in agreement and half in thought, thinking about his own life and how frequently the three of those things swirled up into one chaotic maelstrom.

“Oh, I’m not much of a salesman, darling,” Raph admits, backs of his fingers stroking down the outside of Mint’s arm, “was never very good at lying. Buuuuut I can do plenty of other things with my mouth that are much more convincing.”

He leans in, just the barest brush of stubble against Mint’s hair, and then shifts back again, grinning.

“I’m also very good at back rubs, assorted house chores, and I make a mean breakfast.”

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.rapha] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha b] color: #D68C45; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
awards
2,862 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 2:52:53 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

The goosebumps hit as he felt a gentle touch on his side. He sat smiling, giddy but unsure for what exactly. Until he looks at Raphael's mouth suddenly the memory of the last place he'd put it resurfaced. Heat immediately pools on his cheeks, turning pale, almost blue skin in the glow of the tv, darker. He falters as his companion leans in, eyes wide when he pulls back. [break][break]

Mint swallows hard, unable to separate the end of their fireworks date with right now. But Raphael was a natural, comfortable and in control. But it's not unnerving. He doesn't feel the urge to rude and hide. Grin or not, it doesn't feel predatory. Like Mint's been outsmarted. [break][break]

The mention of breakfast carries an implication of something more. Something excited and a little more fun than rewatching Scooby Doo on Zombie Island, the scenes of the zombies chasing the Mystery Gang flashing by idly as background noise. He's not stupid. Or well, not as much anymore. He gets it. He's not opposed to it. He'd liked him well enough at the carnival after all. And he'd let him walk him home... [break][break]

"I dunno..." Mint said, looking down at his food shyly and trying in vain to hide his embarrassment. "S'good pitch." he mumbled, rolling his napkin through his fingers nervously. "Sure you're not a salesman? I was going to ask for a free trial. Just to see if take you up on your offer." His words are clipped, trying hard to keep himself from stuttering. God that sounded so lame. Even now, he still couldn't go toe to toe with people like this.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
meat shield
Vibe checker
you have brought
sin to heaven
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 3:03:34 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]Mint’s got this glass-skin thing where when he turns red it is really red, all the way over his cheeks and a little bit down his neck.

“No pressure, mitten,” he says, unsure of where the pet name came from but just knowing it fits. He gives Mint’s shoulder a gentle, grounding squeeze. “I did just come over to watch a movie, and I sleep just fine on couches, too.”

But Mint seems game. Adorably bashful-- his words are hard fought, with that slight waver that comes from really trying not to let your own tongue trip you up. “Ahh, so you’re a savvy buyer, huh? Wanna sample the goods before making the commitment. I getcha.”

He slips a piece of soft, blue hair between his fingertips.

“Can I kiss you?”

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
awards
2,862 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 3:24:30 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

His eyebrows scrunched together and he squeezed his eyes shut as he let out a laugh. He can't help it. "W-What-?" but he cuts it off, because he likes it. It's kind of cute. Mitten. Isn't that a cat name? But maybe it's a slip of the tongue. Mint looks back at him before coyly replying with, "I've got the comfiest couch around." [break][break]

Even if it's a mask- a face Raphael may be putting up, Mint likes it. It's easy, like a rhythm you just fall into. And he can fall out whenever he needs to. He just doesn't want to right now. [break][break]

Raphael plays along and Mint wants to laugh and bury his face in his hands. He's such a dork. Raph's such a dork. How had the carnival gone so well? Was he just flirtier now or had Mint been more distracted before? [break][break]

"T-This is a big time investment for me-" he countered, his cool slipping from his fingers. He felt the warm from his cheeks burst and move from the back of his head through his scalp and into his ears. Mint doesn't move. Perhaps he's got far less control of this than he'd like to think. [break][break]

"Yeah."
he breathed out, eyes wide as he stared at Raphael while his brain kicked it into overdrive. He felt himself begin to sweat a little.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
meat shield
Vibe checker
you have brought
sin to heaven
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 3:33:46 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]They’d both been… fresher, at the carnival. First date jitters. Except it wasn’t a date; but still. You try and make a good impression on the other person. He’d had to tone it down, roll it in, see where Mint was in the grand scheme of things. Some people he’d gone out with hadn’t been ready, per se; for him, for what he had on offer.

Mint was.

“I know, mitt’,” he says quietly, reveling inwardly at how the back of Mint’s head fit in the palm of his hand, “I’ll try and make it worth your while.”

He brushed their noses together, gently, before lowering his mouth to Mint’s, his as of yet unoccupied hand coming to press down on the couch cushion beside Mint’s thigh.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
awards
2,862 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 3:59:47 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint leaned forward, half to hear Raphael, half because he was anticipating what was to come. He's not quite sure if he felt static when Raph's hand curved around the back of his head or if that was genuine sparks of excitement from his own body. He feels the nerves rush down his spine at Raphael's declaration. He'd try?? Mint was the one in his lounge wear. Not totally off the bed, but close enough to know it's far different to how he'd appeared on their first date. And the man still wanted this? Fuck it. Mint wouldn't question it, too busy deftly moving the plate of food off his lap before putting his own napkin in a vice grip. [break][break]

"Take your time." he murmured, falling quiet the closer they got. [break][break]

It's all panic. It's all excitement and buzzing and broken phrases and thoughts fighting for dominance. And then they touch, and he felt his mind go blank and his lips pull a smile as Raphael lowered his lips closer. He pressed them close together, trying not to pull away immediately as he swore he felt his entire body flush with heat. It's not passionate or overzealous. It's sweet. And it is sending his heart into a frenzy. And even then, all Mint found himself capable of doing was reaching up to brush his empty hand on Raphael's cheek. [break][break]

When this was all over, he have to try not to toss himself out of window from how awkward he was. Ironic that he made fun of his friends for that very same thing.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
meat shield
Vibe checker
you have brought
sin to heaven
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 16:20:11 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]Mint leans into him, sugar-sweet, trusting. Raph sweeps his thumb through soft blue hair, gently, over the curve of his skull.

Raph doesn’t care if Mint is wearing designer clothes or old, rundown pajamas. He’d prefer, actually, nothing at all. But he’s not fancy, nor picky; he really only has one outfit, anyway, so who is he to judge?

He keeps it soft, sweet, a little bit sensual, before redirecting his mouth to press kisses along Mint’s cheek, his jaw, the space under his ear, stubble dragging lightly over Mint’s neck.

“Could I interest ya in the next course of this little sampler?”

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
awards
2,862 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 18:23:34 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Once again, everything turns to white noise. He closes his eyes, kisses back, breaths against Raphael's mouth as he pulls away. He turned his head, chasing for a moment before Raphael's kisses his cheek, his face. It's nice. He wanted more, his hand moving to rest on Raphael's shoulder about to request it, but Raph beats him to it. [break][break]

"Sure... I'm not totally convinced just yet." he said despite relaxing in Raphael's hold. He'd lie about it, continue the nonchalance. Something about Raphael playing at winning him over made him want to keep egging him on. On the other hand a whole night was a looong time. A lot of movies to watch, and a lot of silence to fill. [break][break]

And he's sure Raphael would get tired of him trying to climb him and kiss him after a while. And he'd leave anyway. But for now? It's fun. It's a little sexy. And Mint was going to indulge however long Raphael would deign to chase him.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
meat shield
Vibe checker
you have brought
sin to heaven
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 19:06:40 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]Mint feigns indifference, but Raph can feel him melting, a little.

“Far be it from me t’ disappoint,” he says.

There’s a thud-thud of his knees hitting the ground as he shifts off the couch, kissing down Mint’s neck, lips to the pulse point in his throat, lingering there before moving down to his collarbones, to his sternum, following the downward line there, fingertips dipping under the band of his pants.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
awards
2,862 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 4:35:59 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint misses Raphael shifting, eyes closed as Raphael continued to kiss him. Until he began moving farther and farther down. He opened up just a bit before staring down in surprise as to where exactly Raphael had ended up. Just like the night at the carnival. It's sobering, and he's immediately nervous against despite having seen this show already. [break][break]

"Oh- uh-" he started, as the man's fingers moved to under his clothes, momentarily forgetting their little game. But it only takes him a moment to recalibrate his braincells, remember he'd had a very nice time before that, and settle. For Mint it felt like ages before he could respond properly. In reality it could've only been a few seconds of his eyes darting around as he tried to not get flustered. "I-...I'm ready to be impressed then."

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
meat shield
Vibe checker
you have brought
sin to heaven
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 21:29:57 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]He pauses with his fingertips just dipped under the waistband of Mint’s pants, hearing the hesitation in his voice, and looking up, waiting for permission to proceed.

I’m ready to be impressed, then.

“Don’t close your eyes,” he says, and it’s partly a joke and partly a request, because he wants Mint to watch, and see, and realize how much Raph likes this, likes doing this.

He tugs Mint’s pants over the knobs of hips hips, and down.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
awards
2,862 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 3:46:34 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint's tense taking shaky, expectant breaths. Raphael spreads his legs, pressing closer and closer. His hands slow and steady and Mint can't help but feel but focus on the rough feel of it and how warm he was. He tries to take in a deep breath, nervous and wanting and letting Raphael take him. [break][break]

[break][break]

He comes to on his side, mouth half open and slightly damp from his own drooling. Arms wrapped around him and pulling him in close. He felt half clothed, sensitive. His room is dark and he's a little thirsty. A slight snoring assures him he's not hallucinating. Mint swallowed, head fuzzy and eyes tired. It's still dark outside, and his body felt heavy. Mint managed the strength to wipe his mouth with the back of his hand, and to flip over. He hides away from the windows, or any possible sunlight by burying his face into the crook of Raphael's neck and going back to sleep.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times