black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
so sweet with a mean streak. cigarette daydream.
awards
124 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
fright night
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 23:40:18 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","damien-wrap"]
[attr="class","damien-main"]
[attr="class","damien-words"]

"Can't believe you convinced me to come to something like this."[break][break]

Damien couldn't hide the smile in his voice, though, despite sounding outwardly incredulous. In truth, he was actually pretty stoked to be at Slateport's 5th Annual Fight Night, an adult-only event geared toward the more debaucherous side of Halloween.[break][break]

Hosted at the city's Night Market, all around them were stalls peddling themed foodstuffs, spooky trinkets and souvenirs, and a myriad assortment of candies and other sweet treats. Guests were encouraged to mingle and even pass out candy to one another, if desired.[break][break]

wasn't about to miss out on free shit, that was for sure. Hitched in the crook of his elbow was the titular Halloween plastic Jack-o'-lantern bucket, ready and waiting for sugary delights. He'd even done a little zombie makeup for the occasion.[break][break]

"Damn. Lookin' good." [break][break]

Was Damien talking to ?[break][break]

Nope.[break][break]

Walking by was a man dressed in some sort of skimpy derivative of a Ken costume. Painted across his chiseled pecs was the phrase, 'I am KENOUGH.'[break][break]

"That shit deserves a Snickers." And so it was done. The guy winked and dropped a little something in Damien's bucket as well before moving on.

[attr="class","damien-notes"]

[newclass=.damien-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.damien-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
Act as if you’re a wealthy man, rich already, and you will become rich.
awards
284 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
fright night
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 13:56:14 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Come on, we're gonna have a lot of fun!" Frank insisted, throwing an arm around Damien's shoulders.[break][break]

He, too, winked at the muscled man in the flimsiest Ken costume he'd ever seen, but let Damien do all the flirting by exchanging candy.[break][break]

Frank himself had dressed in his VAMPIRE costume he'd worn the week before, at the Halloween party at Slateport Park. His white shirt was open at the neck, revealing a V-shaped expanse of his chest, while tight, black leather pants adorned his lower half. A stereotypical vampire cape hung from his shoulders.[break][break]

"Maybe we can find someone to take home tonight, huh?" Frank mused aloud as they passed a gaggle of girls dressed in matching pink lingerie, Lopunny ears, and pom-pom tails.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".frank2"]--accent:#C8D2DA;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
124 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
fright night
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 13:16:28 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

While pulled off the suave vampire look no problem, sliver of chest and all, ’s outfit hadn’t changed much from his day-to-day. He’d taken an old, black crop top of his and frayed the edges a little, cut a few slits into it to make “claw marks,” and gave the same treatment to his tight skinny jeans. [break][break]

The end result was a lot of skin showing. Sexy zombie, or some shit like that.[break][break]

Yeah?” He replied with a thoughtful drawl, leaning into Frank’s one-armed embrace. The prospect of taking someone home didn’t seem so bad to Damien. They’d done it before, but that felt like a lifetime ago. Unova, pre-prison. [break][break]

See anyone you like?”[break][break]

Just then, the gaggle of girls erupted in a flurry of giggles before one particularly bold LOPUNNY-eared woman stepped from the group and sauntered over toward them. Though she approached both men, it was obvious she only had eyes for .[break][break]

“My friends and I were wondering if you were more of a Big Hunk or a Runts kinda man…” She held up her candy bag innocently enough, as if she were prepared to offer him a treat, but the implication was obviously much more suggestive.

[newclass=.damien-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.damien-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
284 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
fright night
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 22:48:17 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

A wicked smile spread across Frank's face as the woman approached and offered her wares. He did not bother glancing into her bag of candy, knowing the suggestion for what it was. Instead, his violet eyes cruised over her lithe body, barely covered in the skimpy lingerie.[break][break]

"Why can't a man have both?" he said with a laugh.[break][break]

Then he gave Damien a one-armed squeeze. Because despite everything, Frank was there with Damien; he wasn't about to leave his friend behind.[break][break]

"Unfortunately, my buddy and I are a package deal, and you're not his type. But if you have a friend with a king-sized RAGE CANDY BAR between his legs, we'll take you both," Frank said in his most charming salesman's voice.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".frank2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
124 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
fright night
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 0:06:46 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

choked out an amused noise — something halfway between a snort and a laugh — as the LOPUNNY girl gave her little pitch.[break][break]

He actually did admire her boldness, though.[break][break]

There was no point in being jealous, after all. His and Frank's relationship had always been open, despite a younger Damien's quiet pining for exclusivity. But that longing all but died when Frank got married. And now?[break][break]

Well, he was recently divorced... but, no, fuck that, now wasn't the time to go down that avenue of thought.[break][break]

Refocusing, Damien noticed that the woman didn't look as if she considered the snub to be that funny, but took 's rejection with moderate grace before bowing out. No candy was exchanged, however. Bummer.[break][break]

"Rage Candy Bar, huh?" He repeated, teasing, as he elbowed his friend good-naturedly in the ribs.[break][break]

"You're fuckin' ridiculous, ya know that?" But kinda cute, Damien admitted internally.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
284 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
fright night
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 14:21:29 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Frank felt a small pang of disappointment when the woman in Lopunny ears retreated back to her friends, no candy exchanged or arrangement made. But the feeling melted away at the sound of Damien's good-natured teasing.[break][break]

"Sometimes people like ridiculous!" Frank said, laughing. "They find it endearing. Anyway, let's keep going."[break][break]

It did not take long for him to forget about the woman. All around them were other possibilities ripe for the picking; they just had to find the right kind of entertainment for the night.[break][break]

"Anyone or anything catch your eye?" he asked, considering that Damien should choose for them both. After all, the younger man had more specific tastes.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
124 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
fright night
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 2:15:10 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

Damien laughed, too. Because fuck if Frank wasn't right. He could be damn endearing when he wanted to be. [break][break]

Now it was time to put those charms to the test if they were going to find a third for some fun tonight. [break][break]

The vampire and zombie pair weaved through the main part of the festival, enjoying what it had to offer — like a smoky cocktail straight from a witch's cauldron — while still keeping an eye out for a potential partner. Enough time passed that Damien was about to suggest they just leave and go fuck somewhere else, UNTIL![break][break]

He stopped, momentarily frozen in place by —[break][break]

"Him."[break][break]

A young man, clad in the skimpiest toga to ever grace these hallowed grounds, stood apart from the rest of the crowd. He was idling beneath a street lamp, illuminated and glistening (literally, he was covered in iridescent glitter) as he took what looked like a small breather away from the main area.[break][break]

Damien couldn't take his eyes off the guy's well-defined abs, that tight ass, or his pretty face.[break][break]

He was a literal golden boy.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
284 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
fright night
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 13:53:46 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Frank's eyes lit up as soon as he saw the gorgeous man Damien had chosen. "You sure know how to pick them, amante."[break][break]

His arm slid from Damien's shoulders, but the lack of contact was only brief; Frank took Damien's hand and laced their fingers together. He led the way to the target of their interests, a lazy smile spreading across his lips.[break][break]

"Well, if it isn't Adonis." That was a famous mythological figure, right? "Did the poets breathe you to life for tonight?"[break][break]

Then he laughed, to show he wasn't taking himself seriously.[break][break]

"I'm Frank, and this is Damien. What's your name, beautiful?" His violet eyes sparkled with mischief. "Or would you prefer we call you 'our Adonis' for the rest of the night?"

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
124 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
fright night
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 18:09:38 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

Damien took in Frank's praise with a self-assured smile. Damn right he knew how to pick them. [break][break]

Hand-in-hand, the two walked confidently over to where the glistening man stood waiting. He saw their approach before they were within a conversational distance, but did not shy away; if anything, his gleaming grin was an invitation to approach without restraint.[break][break]

And boy, did take that to heart.[break][break]

"Adonis works for me," He cooed with a small laugh, unabashedly running his eyes over the bodies of both Frank and Damien. It was a quick assessment on how far he was willing to take things with the pair of men.[break][break]

Damn, these two are hot as hell, He thought to himself.[break][break]

"I'm happy to be yours for the night." This, coupled with the way he took 's hand without hesitation, would be answer enough for Frank. [break][break]

"How about we get some drinks? One of my friends is running a booth over there. He said he'd give me a discount if I brought anyone by."[break][break]

That got 's attention.[break][break]

"Fuck yeah, let's go." He almost let Adonis lead them away, but turned to first. "You down?"

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
284 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
fright night
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 19:03:06 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

The stranger's acceptance of his implicit invitation brought an even wider grin to Frank's face, one tinged with pride as well as pleasure. Nodding at Damien, he fell into step beside the other two men. "I'm down."[break][break]

The next couple of hours was a blur of alcohol, laughter, and lewd jokes to rile the appetite. Afterward, the trio made their way to a nearby hotel, where Frank paid for a room. He wasted no time shedding his clothes and shoving his two prizes onto the single king bed.[break][break]

He didn't get a wink of sleep that night, but he'd never felt more alive in four long years.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
fright night
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 21:20:34 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: