TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
sleepwalker (dd)
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 0:06:48 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

she leaned in the shadow of a small empty building, located at the end of a pier. it was dark out, the moon but a sliver in the sky that reflected across dewford’s calm waters. most of the small island community had been asleep for hours, and the only sounds were wildlife.[break][break]

porygon-z leaned over the water beside her to peer at a finneon kissing the surface. it created gentle ripples that faded into the black abyss.[break][break]

not too far away, but still deeper into town, a hypno was on the prowl, having located its latest victim. the whoosh of its pendulum beat through the cool air as it swung, the pokemon's eyes searching for contact to pull them in.[break][break]

at the pier, lulu lit a cigarette, and waited.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
mission: pied pipers (dd)[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon-z"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-hypno"][break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
sleepwalker (dd)
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 4:15:41 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The hallway is bathed in an ephemeral glow, strung into scribbles that line the walls and tug her further into the unknown. The house is deathly silent at this time of night, and his pokemon are probably well wrapped up in the embrace of sleep.[break][break]

Quiet clicks are all that echoes before she pries that door open, her eyes still glued to the soft glow sketched upon the ground. They're leading her somewhere, they're trying to tell her something - The circles, the curses, the cracks in reality. When she dares to look up, she can spy translucent rifts in the space around her, a light brimming from behind those tiny fractures.[break][break]

They can't be fixed.[break][break]

Whenever she reaches out to touch them, to wave them away, another one appears in the distance.[break][break]

What sustains them?[break][break]

. . The only other people who knew. She can't hear their voices, can't see them walking by her side.[break][break]

Was it because we messed with the future?[break][break]

The things they had seen was all too different from what happened. The price they'd paid would remain a scarring memory. That giant circle underfoot, the Lake Guardians gathered once more. Red jewels and a chain that binds. When she looks up to the sky, she swears she sees the silhouette of an injured Lunala crossing the sea of stars.[break][break]

Something's weird...[break][break]

But she makes no further attempts to question what, aimlessly continuing to wander these streets.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
sleepwalker (dd)
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 8:04:44 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

after a moment of eyeing through the dark at the girl, it became apparent to the psychic-type that she was already sleepwalking herself. there was no attention to be given, at least not from so far away.[break][break]

no matter. it would close the distance.[break][break]

you will not escape me.[break][break]

its eyes glowed, psychic energy gently wrapping around the girl and pulling her closer through the cool night air until she was there within reach. the hypno then leaned down to her level and stared into her eyes. its pendulum continued to swing, inches from her face, beckoning her to follow when it stepped back, and began towards the pier. [break][break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
sleepwalker (dd)
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 9:41:48 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The pull is so sudden that it really is a wonder how she doesn't stumble over her own two feet. Subject to the whims of another, a mere puppet on shortening strings all until she comes face to face with the culprit.[break][break]

"Excuse me..." Her voice is even. She remains unfazed, unamused even as she reaches up to grasp at the pendulum. "Did you need something?"[break][break]

It's really pulling her away from the strange lights, refusing to give her a proper answer as it begins to walk towards the pier. Why does it answer? Surely, it can afford a few words of explanation instead of being all cryptic and stuff? Frustration brews hot in her guts, teetering steps carrying her after the Hypno.[break][break]

"Hey, aren't you gonna say something? Did you see it too?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
sleepwalker (dd)
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 22:43:16 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

the pendulum continued to swing, pulled smoothly out of reach of the sleepwalking girl. they went through the dark, the hypno silent save for the whoosh of its hypnotic instrument. it was like a metronome beneath the chirps and croaks of aquatic creatures.[break][break]

eventually, they stepped onto the pier. the light creak of old wood alerted the obscured scientist to their arrival. the cadence of footfalls made her sure the victim was under their spell. however, the voice was unexpected, and it was not until she moved to see that she realized who it was.[break][break]

eris?[break][break]

though surprised to see her, lulu didn’t stop the hypno. as they got closer, the pokemon looked into eris’ eyes deeper still, beckoning her down into the world of dreams.[break][break]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
sleepwalker (dd)
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 4:45:11 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"You're being really rude."[break][break]

Failing to answer her? Pulling that pendulum out of her reach? Being so close to her? The world around her is already weird, but this Hypno trying to pull her deeper into the madness really doesn't help.[break][break]

"Do you see it too? It's a really easy question."[break][break]

Oblivious to the presence of another, she's squinting at the pokemon, jaws clenched like the fist she's beginning to ball. Yes or no? She can't be the only one that knows...

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
sleepwalker (dd)
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 1:50:47 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

sleepwalking was a strange thing to witness. it appeared as though eris was stuck in limbo short of the dream world. the hypno tilted its head at the question, though its mouth never moved to answer. it was utterly unbothered by the girl’s frustration.[break][break]

however, while the pendulum continued to swing, lulu dared closer. surely it couldn’t hurt. she was already under a strance. gently, she finally asked, ”see what?”[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
sleepwalker (dd)
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 3:23:28 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It doesn't matter whose voice she hears. In the moment, it just seems as though the voice that finally answers is enough to soothe her ramping urge to throw hands.[break][break]

"The glowing cracks. Rifts in the space around us?" Her gaze remains focused on the Hypno, as if it's the one that's carrying the conversation out with her. And she decides to take a seat on the ground, her legs feeling ever so cold and numb in the passing sea breeze. "That circle appeared, and everything hurt. But you'd see it, the light getting brighter, the cracks getting worse? Like something was trying to break in."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
sleepwalker (dd)
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 3:40:52 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

eris didn’t wake. answering her seemed to soothe her frustration, so lulu opted to continue this way.[break][break]

”ah, of course.” she looked around. there were no glowing cracks or rifts in space. only distant, twinkling stars reflecting on the water.[break][break]

eris had seen important things that made her young mind and its dreams especially valuable. from the sounds of it, this one was worth the risk.[break][break]

her porygon-z neared, but she didn’t order the attack yet. none of their previous victims had been sitting upright with their eyes open. using a z-move on a sleeping child felt dark enough without having to stare into that empty, familiar gaze.[break][break]

”what do you think it could be?” she asked gently.[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
sleepwalker (dd)
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 5:53:13 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]To find a kindred spirit in the midst of this dream is a comfort she's never been afforded. And when she's offered a chance to discuss it, she pauses for a moment, looking around and checking for anyone who might be listening in on this conversation between her and the Hypno.[break][break]

"I thought it was Arceus. Or at least, I used to." She leans in, her voice barely a whisper over the swishing of tides. "But I had this... long dream... and the stars hold the answers. And maybe... it might have been Necrozma. Or that winged light dragon it has some kind of connection to."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
sleepwalker (dd)
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 0:42:16 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

winged light dragon connected to necrozma. ”eternatus?”[break][break]

was necrozma trying to break into their world once again?[break][break]

she deeply considered walking away, and not inflicting pain on the girl in front of her, but the answers that she potentially possessed were too valuable.[break][break]

her mind made up, she ushered her porygon-z forward.[break][break]

i’m sorry for this.[break][break]

a vortex glowee, beginning to pull wisps of dream from eris’s head, the psychic z-move dream weaver stealing her visions and storing them as data for later.[break][break]

though a strange move, it was an attack nonetheless, and eris was likely to feel its powerfully painful effects. lulu had felt it when she’d tried it on herself. however, she felt mostly certain the effects were only temporary.[break][break]

the hypno remained present, doing its best to keep her under—though there was no guarantee of success. this was the moment when some wake up, and occasionally fought back.[break][break]

she watched carefully with a solemn look on her face. would eris wake?[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
sleepwalker (dd)
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 8:24:40 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I don't know." It feels like a sin, to be uttering such things beneath the vast gaze of those up high. "I don't know enough."[break][break]

About the black knight. About the truth in the stars. About that circle. About the worlds beyond their own.[break][break]

And it was curiosity that had brought her to the very brink, a thirst for knowledge that would never be satiated. It had been curiosity that brought waves of pain into her life... pain...[break][break]

Why does she feel pain?[break][break]

It hurts. She whimpers as she begins to cradle her head.[break][break]

“w-who are you? are you a friend of—”[break]
Rushing water. Flickering lights. Sirens blaring. Purple hair-
[break]

The Tree of Life standing strong. Necrozma entirely dwarfed by the tree, smashing Yveltal against the ground till it dies.[break]
A withered spot where the tree had once stood. Necrozma, so many times bigger than the previous one, destroying everyone in its path.
[break]

"No..." Closing her eyes does nothing to chase the pain away, neither does curling up help.[break][break]

“once you do this, you can never go back.”[break][break]

a scream reverberates within a soundproof room. it goes on until the croon of a laser drowns out his screams.
[break][break]

Her tears flow without restraint, burning against her cheeks and slowly drenching her clothes.[break][break]

Sparks of probability flutter from that tiny body, obstructing a ravenous Necrozma from getting any closer.[break]
R-G-I-T-Y-Y. Uh, wait would Y count twice?
[break]
THE LAST WILL BE RELEASED.[break]
IT WILL RUIN ALL.
[break]

Her breathing quickens, her heart accelerating and compounding on the piercing headache she nurses.[break][break]

"Stop... Stop it... please..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
sleepwalker (dd)
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 17:54:53 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

she watched tears accumulate and fall from vacant-looking eyes, wondering what was  happening behind them. she would know soon enough.[break][break]

the begging did no good. they weren’t finished yet, as the dream continued to be pulled from her head.[break][break]

”it’ll be over soon,” she assured gently.[break][break]

when the last of the wisps had disappeared into the vortex, she quickly drew pokeballs, returning both the hypno and the porygon-z before eris could come to and witness them. she remained there, however, which she had not done with other victims.[break][break]

they were alone in the dark, except for the soothing sounds of wildlife. concern shone between the shadows on her face as she called through the veil of sleep, ”eris?”[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
sleepwalker (dd)
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 10:21:31 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I'm sorry I left..."[break][break]

A nightmare. Both waking and not. Reality swirls like a mist and continues to smudge with the tears she sheds. But eventually, she must shatter that thin veil, feel the wind nipping at her skin, hear the voice that continues to call out to her.[break][break]

It's oh so familiar.[break][break]

It brews a very special kind of bittersweet upon her tongue.[break][break]

"Lulu..."
[break]

I can't see you.[break]
Are you really there?
[break]

"I'm sorry..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
sleepwalker (dd)
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 5:58:47 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

”no, don’t be sorry.”[break][break]

her voice was soft and full of genuine concern as she watched eris slowly try to come to. would she be sick? would she pass out? at the very least, she was sure to be confused.[break][break]

lulu stepped closer, leaning down. she considered placing a hand on her shoulder, but stopped short of touching her. it was a fragile state she was in, between awake and asleep.[break][break]

”i’m here. there’s nothing to apologize for. are you alright?”[break][break]