snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
crave
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 21:12:10 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]people pass by on the busy streets of rustboro like clockwork - where one moves, another fills their place over and over until she's lost count of the faces.

and she's never been good at ignoring impulse, but it's what brings her here regardless. she lingers like a ghost, distracted and simply going through the motions.

the urge to go one of two places never quite leaves. it loses her somewhere along the way until she's standing at street corner. dimensional pocket? a familiar doorstep?

"ugh."

she flexes her hands and the fingertips still hold the odd sensation within them, as if it's been burned into her skin. it itches and festers and she begins moving again...

only to end up at his door. she realizes a second too late - after her knuckles have already signaled the surprise arrival and she's in too deep to turn back.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
crave
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 9:09:42 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]the door opens to an unexpected visitor; one he is equally delighted yet confused to see. he glances at her, not bothering to hide the surprise that washes across his features.

"illie! i wasn't expecting to see you today."

he pauses, hesitating for a moment as he tries to recall his diary.

"did we have something planned?"
[attr="class","stonetag"]
[attr="class","stonepoke"]
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
crave
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 14:43:45 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]”no, um — i’m sorry, is now a bad time?”

she no longer has the warm bliss of showing up unannounced and being welcomed with open arms. she had given that up — a decision she has long since come to regret.

it’s clear, however, that the scientist is seeking something. whether she knows it or not, her movements speak of the itching sensation that comes with wanting to be honest. it burns through her throat.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
crave
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 5:01:11 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"no, no, it's fine. i was actually going out on a walk."

the bark! that follows is telling enough as his poochyena wiggles between his legs, poking its head out before looking up at her.

"india's been looking forward to it all morning."

he smiles.

"join us?"
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
crave
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 15:07:50 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]at the sight of india, she warms like wax over a flame. his smile is returned a moment later, hesitant for a mere second.

”okay.”

she bends to give india a fond pat on the head before glancing back up at him.

”any destination in mind?”

faintly, she feels her brain shift with her own question. longing comes in quickly — though, for what or where or who, she doesn’t quite know.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
crave
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 7:27:12 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"just around the estate should be fine. i tend to avoid public places unless i have to."

for obvious reasons, his return to the land of the living has not been publicized nor announced, though it is not kept secret either. the fewer know about it, the better.

this is the way he prefers it, he realizes. to operate in the shadows without watchful eyes.

with a gesture, he starts walking, following after his poochyena who runs off ahead.

"so! how are you, illie?"
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
crave
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 20:17:28 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"i see."

she doesn't comment much on the concept, but a part of it instills a sense of sadness. a life in the shadows is not what she would want for him... it hadn't been her intention back in the borders, but he seems fine regardless and it's not her place anymore. she would do well to remember that.

india launches himself out of the door and into the sunshine, leaving illeana to fall into step beside alex. it's comfortable, somehow.

"oh, um, okay, i suppose? i'm hanging in there."

she can't complain - not to him.

"and you? i heard you've been keeping busy lately."

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
crave
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 4:42:31 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"you don't sound so sure."

he comments over a hum as he watches his poochyena disappear around the corner of shruberry, leaving them to their own privacy.

his gaze falls on her, concerned.

"you can tell me what's bothering you, you know. whatever's on your mind, i'll listen."
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
crave
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 5:05:56 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]he doesn't allow the conversation to shift and, in a way, she surmises she can't exactly be surprised.

"i'm okay, really."

whether it's to convince him or herself, she cannot be sure.

"i just - well, it's not really a big deal."

not in the end, anyway. she's moved on, hasn't she? a little sigh heaves out and she looks away from concern toward shrubbery.

"i've been focusing on work since the, um, break up, and it's produced some odd results - it's kind of distracting, actually."

like she sees repairing space when she closes her eyes, when she sleeps, when she tries and fails to dream.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
crave
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 9:45:04 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]before he can open his mouth again to retort that it is a big deal, that her feelings and thoughts matter to him, she continues, catching the man who prides himself on knowledge off guard.

"i see."

he pauses.

"do you want to talk about it?"
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
crave
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 19:09:23 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]does she want to talk about it?

"i'm not sure."

there's a hesitance she can't shake - the possibility of judgement and consequences of her own failures weighing heavy on the shoulders.

will he understand? will he preach the way others have?

she looks ahead to the grounds of the estate, to where the land meets the sky against the horizon. it's comforting in its own familiar way.

"i don't think i'd even know where to start."

the break up, the dimensional rift, her actions from his death until now... each one bears a consequence she cannot quite face yet.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
crave
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 7:32:26 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"from the start, perhaps."

he offers the simplest—though not easiest—solution he can think of. it must be difficult to recount and share, considering that the hurt is still fresh.

"i'll listen."
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
crave
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 15:31:43 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]with little else to do, she begins pacing — the action more distracting for herself than him. it loosens mental faculties until she’s dissolving into something… odd, frantic.

”talking it out doesn’t even really do much, does it?”

a question she doesn’t want an answer to.

”it just makes it hurt all over again but it’s not like that makes much of a difference.”

she has been lying to herself, possibly, about the concept of moving on. she has never really gotten over anything — not , not , and absolutely certainly not the very man in front of her.

”he left and it didn’t even actually hurt cause we spent 20 years separated in a memory so i, naturally, moved on regardless — what else is left to discuss?”

a noise of frustration escapes and she digs her heels into the ground, turning away. guilt rises and it threatens to erode irritation at the situation… not for him, not for her, but for alexander subjected to her fracturing mind.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
crave
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 7:47:19 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"i see."

so, not much left to discuss, really, because he imagines feelings must have faded over the course of twenty years.

"what was it like in the memory?"

there is only so much he can learn from reading reports. the real jewel lies within hearing from people who have lived those memories themselves.

"what sort of life did you live?"
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
crave
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 1:01:55 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"odd."

she finds herself lacking terms to exactly describe it except... existing as an oddity.

"i ended up a queen somehow."

faintly, she can still feel the crown heavy upon her head. it leaves as quickly as it comes.

and in its place, guilt rises.

"i had kids, too - three of them."

hadn't that been something she once looked forward to with him? his hair, her eyes, their bubble. it feels as distant now as the memory of galar does and nothing but a sharp hollowness remains.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing