twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
crave
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 9:57:21 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"] had been a queen in her memory, too, though the councilwoman had described the experience differently. it wasn't so much a memory for her but an entire life lived. he cannot imagine going through the same and having to deal with the loss.

"three? that must've been chaotic."

and though he wants to hear more about her children, he gravitates toward one thought.

"who was your king?"
[attr="class","stonetag"]
[attr="class","stonepoke"]
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
crave
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 4:44:52 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she flashes a small, fond smile.

"yeah, they were a lot - cute, but definitely a bit crazy."

it must run in the family, she supposes. after all, she went insane in the end.

"his name was . i think i might have run into him again in lilycove after... it was weird."

she felt everything and nothing. is that normal? how does one navigate such a thing after twenty years of nothingness in a memory?

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
crave
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 8:03:47 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"] is an unfamiliar name he will soon acquaint himself with from the shadows through no reason other than curiosity. that aspect of him hasn't changed even with death: the desire to know more.

hence, another question, prodding at what exactly made it weird.

"how so?"
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
crave
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 8:08:42 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]whatever he finds is of little consequence to her for she doesn't actually know - not in the way twenty years should feel.

"i dunno."

the concept still eludes her.

"he felt like a stranger."

she glances at him, looking for something she'll never find.

"i don't think that's how it's supposed to feel given twenty years spent there."

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
crave
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 14:43:42 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"i wouldn't dwell too much on it."

he says, meeting her glance.

"we are still debating the galar incident. there are some who believe it not to be a mere memory, that the lives you all lived did in fact happen. somehow."

the science of it eludes them.

"have you grieved the life you lost?"
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
crave
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 4:53:30 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"interesting."

what does she consider it? does she even think about it at all anymore?

it feels so far away now... could she even recall specifics?

"i don't even think i remember much of it now."

but that's not what he asked. she clears her throat.

"the children, maybe... aside from that, i'm kind of glad it's over."

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
crave
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 7:19:04 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alex devoncorp"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"you can tell me about them if you want."[break][break]

he always thought she would have made a good mother. she's caring, sentimental, and empathic, or at least that's his understanding of the illeana he knows and remembers. when he looks at her now, he isn't so sure anymore.[break][break]

"do you prefer this life to that?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".devoncorp"] --accent:#649187!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #649187 } .alex b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
crave
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 7:27:55 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she tries to remember exact details, but now, with time slowly erasing everything... they're fuzzy and slipping through her fingers.

"they were cute. they had my eyes and they were sweet - they loved the stars."

she likes to think she had raised them well, but she was the same as her mother in the end: absent and cold.

"is it bad if i prefer this life?"

her head turns to fully meet his eyes.

"i wouldn't want to lose the people in this one."

not again.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
crave
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 7:35:46 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

his head shakes as he meets her eyes.[break][break]

"it isn't bad, no."[break][break]

"it makes me glad, really, to hear that you prefer this one. it's the one we're currently in, after all, so we should do our best to cherish it."[break][break]

because it's almost too easy to lose it.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #649187 } .alex b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
crave
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 2:43:49 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"does it?"

should she cherish this?

she isn't certain - it shows in her silence, persistently clinging to her body.

"sometimes i wonder if it should be different."

her eyes retreat. vulnerability no longer comes easily.

"like, i don't know - is it really better here?"

part of her wants to drift along the stars. all of her hopes she'll be able to.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
crave
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 4:25:40 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

they come to a small pond nestled between various shades of colors and nature. a tall tree towers over it, providing shade which proves to be a nice respite for their walk. within the pond, a few magikarp can be seen swimming around, each one appearing far older than usual.[break][break]

"what would make it better?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
crave
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 4:45:43 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her shoulders roll through a light shrug.

"i don't know."

she watches the magikarp circle, following the motions until it threatens to hypnotize her.

"i'm just tired, i guess."

lie.

"got any suggestions?"

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
crave
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 5:12:37 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

he chuckles, unsure of the answer.[break][break]

"i'm still trying to figure that out myself."[break][break]

kneeling beside the pond, he is joined by india who excitedly runs up to him only to be mesmerized by the magikarp in the water. he leans down, dipping a hand in the water to lure the magikarp closer.[break][break]

"but i'd say people. staying close to the ones you love, appreciating their company, and keeping up with their lives. that's what i do, anyway."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
crave
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 5:18:06 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]while he and india indulge in the edge of the pond, she keeps a mild distance. it's comforting in its own lonesome way.

"that's what you do?"

it makes sense, she supposes. he's always been that way - why change now?

"what if they don't want you anymore?"

she feels the rifts - spatial or intrapersonal - spreading wider and wider with each passing day.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
crave
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 7:31:40 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

one lonesome magikarp drifts toward him, searching for food as it nibbles at his palm. it makes him chuckle, and it captivates india.[break][break]

"then i'd ask myself why that is exactly. is it them, or is it me? or is it simply a byproduct of various factors?"[break][break]

he glances over his shoulder at her.[break][break]

"and after that, if attempts to bridge the gap fails, then i'd move on."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing