snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
crave
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 3:52:30 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]it's solid advice, really.

she can't find a fault in it... and yet, it instills an sense of discomfort in her.

"okay, makes sense."

but where does she go from here? how can she bridge the gaps after alienating everyone around her?

"i think all of it is my fault, but i don't know how to fix it."

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
crave
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 16:46:16 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alex devoncorp"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"not all of it is your fault, no."[break][break]

he shakes his head and continues, not waiting for their thoughts and feelings to spiral from the silence.[break][break]

"i'm also to blame for the way things are now between us. when you brought me back from the border, i was so happy because i thought i would be returning to the life i lost, so when i couldn't, i felt lost and unsure, so i avoided it altogether."[break][break]

and after a pause, he adds:[break][break]

"i avoided you because i was hurt."

[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".devoncorp"] --accent:#649187!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #649187 } .alex b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
crave
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 21:24:23 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she understands, really - she would have done the same thing.

"are you still hurt?"

the possibility isn't there anymore, not as far as she can tell.

he's well, whole, smiling, and she feels like she's rotting from the inside out. have the tables turned? were they even still there to begin with?

she resumes watching the magikarp with a faint hesitation.

"i wish that life was still possible sometimes. i - it's hard to not miss it."

him, her, their bubble... happiness.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
crave
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 6:29:54 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the magikarp idly floats away, returning to the pond where it will continue to live in for the rest of its life.[break][break]

"of course i'm still hurt. i grieve for the life i lost every day. i just choose not to show it because it's not anyone's burden but my own."[break][break]

he stands.[break][break]

"perhaps it's foolish to want for that life again when we have the chance to build a new one."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #649187 } .alex b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
crave
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 6:39:33 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]”it’s okay to show it, though. you don’t have to wear the mask all the time.”

she’s seen him slip between honest and guarded. he taught her the very concept of a brave face.

and as her eyes follow the standing motion, drawn in the way a moth is to flame, the statement itself is what catches her off guard. she blinks through audible processing.

”we do?”

implications lay between them, but she doesn’t trust her judgement in this. not anymore.

”what do you mean?”

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
crave
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 5:09:26 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

it's a delicate situation and an even more finer line to walk, one he has navigated before but his confidence has long wavered.[break][break]

"we can't go back to the way things were, illie. too much has happened, and we've both changed too much. it would be taking a step back which is something i'm not willing to do."[break][break]

he pauses.[break][break]

"but that doesn't mean we have to be alone."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
crave
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 5:25:19 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she hears a faint shattering noise - shards of glass against a tile floor. she doesn't have to look down to know what it is.

"i see."

even if she doesn't, there's no going back. what they had died with him in mauville and she had been chasing something already long gone.

"how do we not have to be alone?"

the thought makes her curious. she feels the noose tighten slightly around her neck.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
crave
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 5:43:04 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

where she feels suffocated, he feels the opposite: relieved at the realization that they no longer have to be tethered to their past.[break][break]

"we can start by being friends again."[break][break]

he offers her a smile.[break][break]

"we have time again, so let's make the most out of it. let's get to know each other again for who we are now, not who we once were."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
crave
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 6:03:20 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"friends."

she echoes it, tasting the sentiment on her tongue until it's bland.

"okay."

will she regret this? can she do it without collateral damage?

"we can do that."

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
crave
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 10:06:16 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

as wary as he may be, he does not look too far pass her response. he must remember that the version of her he remembers may no longer exist, and so he should not make assumptions. at least not yet.[break][break]

"good, if you're sure."[break][break]

his smile grows.[break][break]

"because i'd really like that."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
crave
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 5:20:56 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]if he looks too far, he'll find glimpses of her old self before the end - before death and rebirth, still whole and kind and pure. if he looks too far, he'll find her snuffing them out beneath her heeled boots.

"yes, i'm sure."

sure it'll hurt when it inevitably gets to be too hard.

for now, this is fine. this is good. this feels like a semblance of normal.

"i'd like that too, but where do we start?"

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
crave
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 4:59:41 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

after their long and ever-growing history together, where do they start? he considers the possibilities before landing on one that seems most natural.[break][break]

"remember mary's?"[break][break]

he asks with a fond smile.[break][break]

"it's been too long since i last saw her but i hear she's still keeping as busy as ever. might be nice to pay her a visit."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
crave
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 3:33:53 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven