saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
IT KILLS ME (rt: shore)
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 10:35:30 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

it's only natural for his pokemon to tire and exhaust given how long it has been since the start of the fight. for others, it has been days, but for matias who conveniently joined later, it has only been hours, maybe a day or two at most. because of that, he starts the fight in a better position than most.[break][break]

as he moves onto the next rocket encampment, he does not offer them any form of surrender.[break][break]

his pokemon descend, attacking with the cover of the INTERDREAM MIST around them.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP for incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break][break]

TOTAL: 20 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 10:40:28 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
A masked dog creeps through the mist. He evades strange paradoxes and the agents of the League. Today, he's on the prowl. Like the elite approaching the encampment, he is fresh - reinforcements brought in after a tour de force in Orre. Fate, it seems, has brought them together.[break][break]
Staring at the man from under the mask, the dog recognizes him: one of the elites. A big paycheck. Were he to lay this man's head before the underbosses, it would earn the lady he serves much honor.[break][break]
"Hey!" He speaks with trademark cheer. "You're an important guy, yeah? So do me a favor and die. Your body'll help me out a lot."[break][break]
Two Pokemon back him up. The first is a Kleavor, charging Mr. Mime and lowering a stone axe. The other is a Samurott, aiming to cut Scyther with a ceaseless edge.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 10:54:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"tch."[break][break]

his scyther moves slower than usual, worn down after multiple battles but still persisting as that is what is expected of it.[break][break]

the pocket of space warps in a VACUUM WAVE that sucks in the CEASELESS EDGE, redirecting it to strike the samurott.[break][break]

not the most physical pokemon, mr. mime somehow forms a PROTECT that holds against the STONE AXE. it struggles under the weight but is supported by an EARTH SPIKE, conjured by matias that looks to pierce the kleavor.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x2[break][break]

TOTAL: 30 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 11:02:04 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
The masked dog believes he's in for a fair fight.[break][break]
His opponent's earth spike spells an end to that delusion. Kleavor's stony precipice is pierced, pinning the Pokemon in place. Neither the Pokemon itself nor the dog who has raised it know this yet, but that blow ensures Kleavor's death will come in but a few hours. The walking dead raises its axe, aiming to cleave the Mr. Mime skyward with an air slash.[break][break]
Samurott is faring little better. His own attack is returned on him, placing the dark Hisuin otter squarely on the backfoot. Trying to keep some distance, then, he sprays water onto Scyther in a powerful hydro pump.[break]
"Shit." The dog curses.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 7:26:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"you're in over your head."[break][break]

his voice carries over the sound of mr. mime being smacked by AIR SLASH. the psychic-type is sent up into the air, twisting as it fires back a DAZZLING GLEAM.[break][break]

"but you can still surrender."[break][break]

the HYDRO PUMP squares against scyther, slowing it down but not enough to stop the DOUBLE HIT that follows.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x3[break][break]

TOTAL: 40 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 9:25:54 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
"Don't you dare call me short!" The dog asks, taking his opponent's words literally. It's a second language to him, and the proper words for the elite's proposition tastes just as bitter on his tongue. Finally shrugging off the words, he returns to watching the battle. These two Pokemon are giving his the what-for.[break][break]

Kleavor is in no position to return fire. He's too busy freeing himself from the spikes. His axes find the earth, pulling himself free and stumbling about. Looking up at Mr. Mime, he eyes the jester, using focus energy even as he finds himself on his last legs.[break][break]
Samurott, meanwhile, is on no legs. Scyther's double cut takes him just under the armor on his chest. A gout of blood sprays across the ground. This, at last, gets him to truly consider the proposal.[break][break]
It might be time to beat a retreat. In its death throes, Samurott charges forward and delivers a fury cutter to Scyther.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 10:17:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"but you are short."[break][break]

should this battle have taken place earlier, the casualties would have been vastly different. not much would have changed in the outcome, however.[break][break]

mr. mime finishes the kleavor off with a PSYCHIC, or at least it attempts to as it hoists the kleavor up into the air.[break][break]

FURY CUTTER rips away at scyther, bringing it down to its last legs as it returns a FURY CUTTER as well.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x4[break][break]

TOTAL: 50 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 16:58:59 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
"F-fuck you, man!" The Pomeranian curses, yapping like a creature who is all bark and no bite. Back away slowly, his Kleavor is only saved by the fact that the dog's hands are swift. He's pulled back into his ball. Were it not for the furious death throes of his Samurott, the elite would have a clean path to him.[break]
"So, uh, I might wanna retreat now, huh?" He asks, not even knowing what a rhetorical question is as he asks one. "What the heck are you?! You beat up a Samurott with a frickin' scyther!" That, however, isn't a rhetorical question.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 5:40:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the death throes of the samurott is enough to take the scyther down with it, too exhausted from previous fights to keep up, and it would have been just fine and unconscious if not for the sudden appearance of a GREAT TUSK that breaks through the INTERDREAM MIST.[break][break]

"tch."[break][break]

unable to advance, matias is forced to react as his mr. mime throws up a DAZZLING GLEAM to blind it and redirect the GREAT TUSK toward instead. mr. mime faints right after, too exhausted from the battle to continue.[break][break]

[break]
200 MP for pokemon death (does not stack with KO).[break]
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.
50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.
100 MP for completing a RT Mission.
300 MP for "losing" a RT Battle/Mission.
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x5[break][break]

TOTAL: 760 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 23:23:57 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
And so, Team Rocket blasts off again. There is nothing glorious about this. There is no triumph. He only makes it out alive because he has a promise to keep. A dog is an ignorant beast. It doesn't know he bared his fangs against the avatar of a god. All he knows is that a lesser beast chases him across the island.[break][break]
His Samurott is not even afforded the honor of a burial. It died here, its name forgotten even by its owner. Another casualty of a pointless battle. Guilt hangs heavy on the dog's heart.

50 (Post), 10 (Paradox), 10 (Obstacle), 10 (Assist), 50 (Participation), 100 (Completion), 300 (Defeat), 200 (PKMN Death) = 730 MP
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 23:48:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights