She/Her
August 22
Santalune City
Lesbian
Pirate
Grunt
38 height
38 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
118 posts
Marguerite DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mar
Marguerite
straight from the underground [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 19:49:39 GMT
Marguerite Avatar
mika's perspective was fresh. if mar could find her in a situation to make a questionable decision, perhaps she could gauge mika's capacity for rocket work. or, if the decision made is distasteful enough, blackmail her into it. but mar preferred adopting women in the rocket life in the hopes of making them better and giving them opportunities to take what they deserved from the world, as she had with trinity and aqua.

"clobbopus can definitely take care of himself. he didn't get into a lot of fights overseas, so he's making up for it on land. i wouldn't be surprised if he evolved today with how aggressive he is. hopefully he doesn't get too feral in his later stage." she couldn't suppress a laugh at the thought. if he got any worse, he'd start shadow boxing all the time until he had a target to actually swing at. what a silly sight.

"yer right," she conceded. "i shouldn't count me'self out yet. i would like to complete the gym badges here in hoenn sometime, so i should work on my fighting skills." a tinkatuff wandered too close to clobbopus. in his arms' reach, it was easy for him to surprise her with superpower, wailing on her immediately and getting too close for her to swing her hammer around to him. "i'm glad my pokemon have good fighting instinct and don't need strategy training." she wouldn't know where to begin.

"so how often are ye surprising yerself these days? are you secretly a brawler? do you wrestle pokemon? i've heard there are some interesting underground rings in hoenn." she was mostly teasing, but she had heard something about wrestling ursarings. not a fight she'd take, but hell, she'd pay to watch. she tossed a pokeball at the tinkatuff as clobbopus threw her towards mar with a victorious cry.

catching tinkatuff
close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
what would you trade the pain for? i'm not sure.
awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 23:27:32 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mikanakayama"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

DUO WILD: GROUND / STEEL

"haha, he's certainly spirited! i don't think evolution will be a problem for a pokemon with that much passion." mika smiled, thinking back to her own pokemon. some of them certainly surprised her with how capable they really were, or how much they could hold their own without mika's intervention. she was grateful, though, because it took some pressure off of her to train them to their fullest. not that she wouldn't, just that it helped when pokemon were a bit independent on their own, too. [break][break]

mika admitted to having a grand time just being in the other woman's company, as well. exploration into the deeper caves was always intriguing on its own, but it was made all the more interesting to have someone else to share the perspective with. and based on the way that marguerite spoke and the way she acted, mika couldn't help but wonder if the other woman was some sort of treasure hunter. [break][break]

as mar caught the offending tinkatuff (in a very impressive display, on top of that), mika asked, "are you some sort of treasure hunter or fighter yourself? you seem like you know what you're talking about." it would make sense, but if not, mika was ready to apologize for being a bit forward. "ah, but as for myself...i'm surprised by how much i'm able to accomplish. i owe it all to my pokemon." her lycanroc huffed proudly, and mika smiled softly. "not a fighter myself, but i've heard rumors of places like that, too. i couldn't imagine it... pokemon can be so much stronger than humans, after all." [break][break]

their attention was drawn by the wild forretress that had appeared, as well. now that's something i could find useful, mika thought to themselves. they nodded at their lycanroc, and the blue wolf shot out with a mouthful of flames, attacking the wild forretress with fire fang and knocking it to the ground. mika tossed a poke ball in a similar fashion, nodding when the capture was successful. [break][break]

[attr="class","mikanakayamaooc"]

NOTES

catching forretress! [break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.mikanakayama]--accent:#596DB3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikanakayama]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 19:17:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOEDSCOOL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MYCELIUM MIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STUN SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PERRSERKER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BATTLE ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAY DAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAKE OUT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
August 22
Santalune City
Lesbian
Pirate
Grunt
38 height
38 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
118 posts
Marguerite DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mar
Marguerite
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 4:31:40 GMT
Marguerite Avatar
"aye, i'm a treasure hunter." she beamed as she confessed it. "i hail from kalos, but i've been all the world. i love myths and ruins and legends and treasure. the reward of solving some old riddle, of following some incomplete map, of getting through old defense systems to secure a prize... there's nothing better." her eyes were alight with passion as she spoke, walking quickly through the tunnel as she forgot her leisurely pace in favor of her excitement.

she only remembered herself when clobbopus cried out, tackled by a perrserker. "ah, i've forgotten myself." she laughed a little, rubbing at her eyes with one hand. "do ye ever pursue treasure?" it wouldn't hurt her to find more hunting allies in hoenn. networking was one of her strong suits, though she sometimes self-sabotaged with the tunnel vision of treasure. it was easy to forget the ethics of others when she was willing to do anything to find new artifacts.

"ye know," she said as she tossed a pokeball at perrserker, "i think i could take a teddiursa in a fight. not all pokemon are stronger than us." she laughed, amused at the visual her hypothetical fight offered.

catching perrserker
close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
what would you trade the pain for? i'm not sure.
awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 21:05:32 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mikanakayama"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

DUO WILD: GROUND / STEEL

mika blinked, surprised that her guess had been anywhere near accurate. "oh, that's amazing. i can't imagine living such an exciting lifestyle, but i'm guessing you must've seen the most incredible sights, in that case." there were certainly many treasures in the hoenn region, between all the strange occurrences and land shifting, no doubt endless riches awaited the bold and brave. [break][break]

"as for me, i love nature, so i'm often exploring the wilds, anyway. and i've had a few 'treasure hunts,' if you can call it that." mostly it had been excursions with other rangers and trainers, like or , mika surprisingly enjoying herself each time. puzzles, dungeons, treasure maps, wild pokemon, traps... it was all very fun and exciting, that's for sure. [break][break]

"ha, you've got a point. some pokemon are weaker. now i can't help but wonder about treasure, though... maybe we'll find something here, after all." she gave a thumbs-up when it seemed that mar's clobbopus had bested the wild perrserker, at least enough for mar to throw a poke ball in its direction. after a satisfying snap, mika realized they hadn't been paying much attention, and a scared toedscool in the background ran far away from where the two women were. no matter — onward they went, deeper into the tunnel! [break][break]

[attr="class","mikanakayamaooc"]

NOTES

skipping both toedscool and perrserker! [break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.mikanakayama]--accent:#596DB3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikanakayama]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 3:15:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DIGGERSBY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKUP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SILICOBRA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHED SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GLARE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRUTAL SWING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE PERRSERKER!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times