March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,925 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
spelunking spirit [m][o]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 6:35:01 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The eerie, blue-and-purple flames were a cold fire, not a hot fire, dropping the ambient temperature of the arena even more. Shalin's breath lingered in the air for quite some time. The Froslass backed off after one clean hit on a comrade's soul gem. The ice-type ghosts were quick, but a single blow often left them reeling. Unable to bear the reduced temperature any longer, Shalin slid off Letheia's back, sending out her Shiny Flareon, Tinder.

Jumping on the fire-type, her legs hung close to the ground due to how short her mount was. Even with the Flareon's enormous size for its kind, Shalin was still taller. If she were too much taller than she was, riding Tinder may have been uncomfortable. "Those look like Ice Stones, alright!" the Captain chirped. "If you need more than that, we can go down to the prison level; otherwise, I can show you how to get back out. It'll be a bit of a trip either way." After all, they could not simply go back the way they came. The slide's confines were too narrow for a Pokémon to reliably fly up.

{WC: 190}
{PC: 8}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Letheia       A!Ninetales    Good
Lathiel       Type: Null     Fair
Treble        Kommo-o        Good
Tinder        Flareon**      Good
Artea         Dewgong        Good
Caprice       Ninetales      Good
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
900 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
spelunking spirit [m][o]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 20:55:32 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

With the Frosslass held at bay, Robin collected a few stones quickly, not wanting to use up all their luck. She tried not to sound so eager as she insisted, "I'm ready to head out." She got back on Dragapult and let her Vulpix sit in the front, the duo riding the energetic dragon with relative ease. "I've got plenty of stones, now." The trip wasn't too harrowing, all things considered.

Her wallet definitely appreciated the savings in making the trip as opposed to coughing up hundreds of PD for some evolution stones. She could understand the pricing a little better now that she'd made the excursion. "It's going to be awesome to see a stone evolution up front for the first time!"

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,925 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
spelunking spirit [m][o]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 8:22:31 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin raised her legs into the angled riding gear adorning her Flareon's sides. Even for her, Tinder was too short to allow for the girl's legs to hang from the fire-type Eeveelution's sides. The heat was welcome in the frigid depths of the Crystal Trench. The veteran explorer led the way through the arena and up a tunnel to the battleground's circular observation deck. On the far side of the deck Hengroen, a snorting Glastrier belonging to .

Shalin slowed her Pokémon to a casual walk. "Try not to make any sudden moves," she whispered to in the ice equine's presence. It seemed to serve as a sentinel, denying the duo permission to descend to the ice castle's lowest depths. "Guess we weren't going any deeper to begin with," she sighed as the two ducked into another sloping tunnel, this one longer and leading them to the surface level.

The sunlight was blinding as the explorers left the cavern, Robin with Ice Stones in tow. "They're not unlike normal evolutions! It's just the triggering mechanism that's different. I've got a couple Pokémon that evolved using Ice Stones! Want to head to my Romping Grounds in Petalburg Woods to see them?" If they were to go, Robin would find she had a lot more Pokémon than just those...

{WC: 221}
{PC: 9}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Letheia       A!Ninetales    Good
Lathiel       Type: Null     Fair
Treble        Kommo-o        Good
Tinder        Flareon**      Good
Artea         Dewgong        Good
Caprice       Ninetales      Good
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
900 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
spelunking spirit [m][o]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 17:33:29 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin froze as the Glastrier snorted. She had a thing about equine pokemon, though she'd never state it aloud. She could admire its regality from afar, but up close, the pokemon seemed terrifying. She was happy to take Shalin's lead again. Switching focus to evolution stones, she considered Shalin's offer. "That'd be really cool!"

Dragapult made a pleased noise, and Robin patted him comfortingly. "Dragapult really liked running through those woods." Plus, it'd be cool to see what kind of pokemon Shalin was working with. She'd demonstrated a diverse but powerful collection in all their time together, but Robin wondered what kind of pokemon she held onto that hadn't been needed on their missions or expeditions thus far. "I wonder if you have a stash of ghost types, like you've been holding out on me." She laughed. She felt like Shalin had an inclination towards bug types -- given the Beedrill and Yanmega she had such strong bonds with -- but it'd amuse her to see Shalin show an affinity for ghosts all the same.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
spelunking spirit [m][o]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 21:00:27 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven