March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,448 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Extraction: Shalin and Andrea
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 17:11:25 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,448 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 17:13:41 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
While working on such a dangerous operation was not the way Shalin wanted to catch up with , it was better than nothing. The Sygna Suited Captain flew on Sandy's back alongside the dragon master, the pleasant hum of her wings serving as music in the otherwise eerily quiet realm. That silence would be broken by the whir of the Ultra Sea's Eternatus core Shalin had known all too well.

It seemed every Leaguer with a Sygna Suit was being asked to work overtime in the deep mines, due to their Infinity Energy letting them resist the colossal poison-type's venom. Her suit's energy would be on full display, both Shalin and Sandy glowing a faint green when she looked like she was going to dismount. She climbed forward before performing a feat impossible without her suit: sliding down her Flygon's wing. The dragon raised it at an angle to stop her from falling off it completely, bolstering her trainer's morale with the thrill of a brief but quick flutter that turned the girl into a blur for the second or two it lasted. When she was clearly visible again, her green hair stood on end, her body shaking from the vibration. She was a ball of laughter, looking like she just came off the wildest carnival ride in the world.

{WC: 220}
{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Lathiel       Type: Null     Good
Treble        Kommo-o        Good
Sandy         Flygon         Good
Bass Boost    Seismitoad     Good
Saria         Venusaur       Good
Queen Zing    Beedrill       Good
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 17:31:35 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea was thoroughly attracted to Shalin. Not in a romantic way (although she was pretty don't get me wrong). She just thought her Sygna Suit looked really cool. "Your Sygna Suit looks really cool, Shalin!" The young PokéManiac said out loud. Naturally, she was wearing a Sygna Suit of her own, one that was much more obviously styled after her signature Hydreigon.

The draconic cosplayer landed next to the green-haired ranger, Chomper and Mecha-Chomper hovering behind her. "That thing sure looks dangerous... But it's gonna be alright as long as we stick together, right?" She looked towards Shalin for reassurance, while bracing herself for the crystal's negative influences.

Take the brunt equally.

RKS POINTS: 50

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,448 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 18:00:13 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin's smile grew to a grin at the shower of compliments about her suit. "Thanks! It's been a journey to get there, but it's been so rewarding! Now I know what you mean by feeling like you're a dragon Pokémon!" she chirped, grabbing onto her synced partner's wing with all four limbs. "If you think it looks cool, how it works is even cooler! I'll show you!" If anything, she seemed too eager and JOLLY to demonstrate what her suit could do.

Her SYNC STONE and mount glowing a bright green, the Ranger vanished into a green streak of light as Sandy BUG BUZZED her wings. While they lacked the punch of a normal Bug Buzz, those wings were shrieking, masking the rider's distorted, blissful shout. After a few seconds at speed, the shriek turned into a drone that gradually lowered in pitch before the wings came to a complete stop. While Shalin was extremely woozy and disoriented, she appeared unharmed otherwise!

{WC: 163}
{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 18:26:23 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Who said they couldn't have some fun while literally inside an alien organism's rib cage? While it may have seemed puerile to some, it was a great way to alleviate the same stress many other travelers had fallen victim to.

"That looked fun!" Andrea said after unplugging her ears, smiling from ear to ear. Shalin's JOLLINESS was apparently infectious. "Now check this out! Let's go, Chomper!" The dragon-costumed girl jovially hopped unto her loyal Hydreigon's back. The three-headed drake Flew around the massive chamber at breakneck SPEED, doing barrel rolls in the air to impress onlookers.

After doing a full lap of the gigantic Eternatus Core, the duo landed back on solid ground. "Did you see all that, or did we go too fast?" Andrea asked, feeling slightly woozy from the flight.

Take the brunt equally.

RKS POINTS: 50

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,448 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 17:04:55 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,448 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 17:16:56 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
While she recovered from the run on her Flygon's Bug Buzz, Shalin watched Andrea's performance with her Shiny Hydreigon, the clumsy-looking dragon surprisingly agile. The vibration had knocked loose some ore they had passed close to, the explorer's other Pokémon gathering it into a pile ready for Saria to scoop up with her vines and deposit it into her other Pokémon's saddlebags. They could still be productive while having fun!

As the show came to an end, Shalin had recovered enough to slide down from her Pokémon's wing. "That looked so fun, too!" she answered, both trainers bouncing off each others' JOLLINESS. "You want a turn?" she offered, gesturing toward the wing. The Flygon flapped her wings at the speed of a small bird to demonstrate she was more than capable of holding back for a guest. "I'd love a turn on Chomper myself!"

{WC: 147}
{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 15:20:50 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Chomper narrowed his eyes at Shalin, clearly not keen on the idea of being ridden by another human. “I think we’ll pass. Some bonds are special and can’t really be replicated with others, you know?” Andrea mused, while petting the Hydreigon’s black mane.

The ruckus caused by Flygon’s vibrations drew the attention of a swarm of Poipole that headed towards them. The diminutive Ultra Beasts were being led by a large Naganadel that acted as their hive queen.

“Looks like it’s battle time! Chomper, Draco Meteor! Mecha-Chomper, Dragon Pulse!” The best defense was a good offense, and Andrea’s dragons fully subscribed to that philosophy, hurling their respective attacks at the approaching swarm.

Focus on heals/defense.

RKS POINTS: 100
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,448 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 9:39:57 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The dragon fanatic's words were true. Shalin wanted to study how her suit truly worked and find a way to share its unique powers with her friends temporarily. "That's a fair way to put it," she admitted. "Without my suit backing me up, her wings flap way too fast for me to hold onto. As fun as it is up there, it's... really hard to put into words what it's like. Remember when you rode Treble? It's like that but even faster."

There would be little time to elaborate, though; the Ultra Beasts were coming. Hurling a special Poké Ball toward them, from it emerged Lathiel, Shalin's Ultra Beast Killer. Though the Type: Null was much more civil than before, she still lacked emotion her other Pokémon had, mercilessly gunning down the flying poison-types with barrages of TRI-ATTACK. There were too many of them to shoot down, though; those that broke through the line drenched her in TOXIC.

Sending out a second Pokémon to keep her safe while her Flygon was still recovering, a Venusaur that towered over them both loudly bellowed, rattling the bones forming the Eternatus innards. Both Shalin and her Sygna Pokémon glowed a faint green again as the grass-type extended one of her vines beneath the Captain, lifting her into the air on the thick bulb at the end of it. Saria waved said vine about to keep her trainer from being struck by the horde's poison-type attacks.

{WC: 245}
{PC: 4}

Lathiel       Type: Null     Poison
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 14:37:49 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 14:39:14 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea watched in awe as Shalin stood on the tip of Venusaur’s vine with the skill of a seasoned acrobat. “Wow! How do you keep your balance?” The young woman wished she could be as nimble and athletic. Sure, she worked out in her spare time, but most of her effort values went into strength.

Even though the swarm had been driven off successfully, a new threat lurked within their own minds. Angered by their continued interference, the Eternatus Core manifested imagined beings to attack the humans. Though transient in nature, those manifestations felt uncannily real… and could probably hurt like the real thing too.

? ? ?

RKS POINTS: 100

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,448 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 4:12:27 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
When asked about the unusual talents the glowing Shalin had, Infinity Energy flowing between her and her Flygon, Saria turned her vine around to show that the suited trainer was riding upon it like one would a Pokémon. And not just anywhere on the vine - she was as close to the end of it as she could fit all four of her limbs. Right on the cracker. "Again, it's the suit that does it!" she smiled as the vine waved Shalin about to warm up for the real deal - the most intense discharge of Infinity Energy she knew her suit could manage. "From what I understand, my suit makes me way lighter to any Pokémon I'm riding as long as my Flygon's nearby. It keeps me safe no matter how rough the ride gets, too!"

The whirring of a Rhyperior's DRILL RUN became louder, a strange and unnatural creature flying toward the duo. Somehow, the rocky being maintained lift, its very presence defying physics just as much as what her suit let her do. If only she could bring a creature like this home with her. She had tried in the past, but they weren't true Pokémon. Every kind of Poké Ball she tried rejected them. They would have to simply take it down.

"You won't want to miss this, Andrea! Might want to cover your ears, though!" Shalin warned. "Saria, POWER WHIP!" The flower-backed, frog-like dinosaur bellowed before twisting her body back and forth, sending enormous pulsed down the vine Shalin was not seated on, then then one she was. Sandy's wings began to whine, widening the conduit of Infinity Energy as much as she could. The reckless rider was going to need it.

The first POWER WHIP crashed into the hybrid foe with a deafening crack, penetrating its armor and cutting like a sword. The end of a Venusaur vine was not sharp to the touch naturally, but even a blunt object with a rounded point could cut like a blade if it moved fast enough.

The second POWER WHIP carried its white-knuckled passenger as it soared above the now-falling amalgamation. Enhanced by Shalin's BRAVERY, Shalin could feel the whip's power even before the pulse reached her. A second crack, this one even louder than the first, echoed about the poison-type skeletal remains, their glow so bright in the split second the whip's speed peaked that they may have been hard to look at. In the time it took for her brain to send signals to her eyes to update her frame of vision, Shalin had traveled in a complete circle. The whip's recoil rattled Shalin harshly, her face flush after the alien experience. Her suit had protected her from being torn apart by the force of the crack, but their bond was not yet close enough to prevent her from being disoriented afterward.

{WC: 479}
{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 9:54:02 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
“Shalin, look out!” Andrea tried to warn her friend about the approaching RHYKISS, but it turned out it wasn’t necessary. With their nearly excellent synchronization, the green-haired adventurer and her Venusaur made quick work of the fused abomination. That was when a new, even more fearsome threat reared its goofy head.

79.217.png

“Slooooooooooooooow!”

“Let’s show them what WE can do, Chomper!” The trainer of dragons exclaimed, her draconic steed roaring affirmatively. The shiny Hydreigon evaded SLOWRING’s attack by Flying high in the air. Feeling a surge of BRAVERY, the three-headed drake fired another Draco Meteor, causing the anomaly to evaporate into floating bits of Dynamax Energy.

Battle a fusion Pokemon.

RKS POINTS: 150

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,448 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 22:56:05 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Sygna Suit or no, being a passenger on a cracking POWER WHIP was unfathomably intense, even by Shalin's standards. Though she could not see just how fast of a circle the end of Saria's vine flung her in, she could feel the rumble from passing the sound waves of her own scream -- and those of the vine itself. Even post-crack, the vine was still wildly whirling, shedding its momentum and letting Shalin properly perceive her surroundings again.

The girl looked delirious and woozy as the vine's tip at last came to rest. Shalin looked delirious and disoriented. "One of these days, I've gotta see the slow-mo on that!" she chirped on what little energy she had coming off the adrenaline high.

It seemed Chomper possessed incredible power as well, the unconscious body of a Slowbro-like amalgamation on the ground in front of them. Remnants of DRACO METEOR littered the cave, reducing mobility. Mobility they would soon need as much help as possible to use. They were running out of time to pack up and get away from the whirring Eternatus core about to go into overdrive!

{PC: 6}

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 13:59:07 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONTROLLING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The mental anguish rises to unbearable levels. As the Eternatus core whirs, the fleshy walls begin to swarm with pink eye-like shapes. Still, through these translucent barriers, you catch a glimpse of a nearby planet. One that looks suspiciously like the one you all live in—except that a large portion of it seems covered in land.[break][break]

You must escape with your gathered material. Your ally or allies may be incapacitated by the paranoia settling in their psyches, or perhaps, the eldritch mutations beginning to metamorphose their body or bodies.[break][break]

Depending on how much your characters have mined, you may need to lessen your extracted load to ensure successful escape from this wretched place. After all, the horrors that reside here may make chase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.