1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
My One Pursuit....(Sky: Amor vs Yuina)
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 21:25:13 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Did she truly think she was going to escape him? After issuing a challenge like that....And to even escape in the domain in which he held the most power....She was fully of folly this one. Though she would come to realize that later, even as he ascended to the skies behind her. On the back of his Roaring Moon, though he wasn't going to use it to attack her....Yet. Instead she was on a charizard, and he thought that he might humor her a little. Of course if someone like saw him they would chastise him for playing with his food to much, but when a lion saw a mouse, it didn't pounce to kill. It was there for play. Plus he wanted to verify something by the end of this.

So in a flash of light his own Charizard would appear, and opening his gauntlet would reveal his own keystone, and the megastone which would shower his own Charizard in the glow of mega power, and cause it to darken. Where as her Charizard had stayed similar, his changed drastically to become a new more formidable typing. It's flames turned blue, and it's red coloring turned to a dark hue. It looked far more aggressive than before.

"You can't escape me girl....You better get use to this....I'm at least the most polite of my colleagues." If or to ahold of her, they would be far less diplomatic than he was. Of that he was certain. "If you want to live, you have to fight...." With a flourish of his hand his Charizard X took action, and with it's claws glowing with draconic energy unleashed a powerful Dragon Claw on her own Charizard Y. "If you thought I was tough before....You've seen nothing yet...." He taunted her.

TLDR
Amor summons Charizard X to fight Yuina's Charizard Y!
Charizard X uses Dragon Claw on Charizard Y, with Tough Claws active!
Amor taunts Yuina further.....

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,251 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 2:47:14 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Clutching Bronson as tight as she could, Yuina braced herself as the Tropius rose into the air as quickly as his wings could carry him, with Rasza close behind. They were running... and she hated the thought, but she just couldn't keep carrying out this way, not against any of these rockets that she had faced... Her blind ambition and recklessness was going to get her killed, and her Pokemon would be right behind her if she let that happen...[break][break]
Moving through the air, Yuina didn't dare chance a glance behind her, she wanted to try and get as much distance as she could, but Rasza hissed as her keen hearing caught the sound of something coming at them through the air below. Bronson trilled and stopped in the air, lofting on his large wings, and Yuina couldn't help the trembling she felt as she found that he had followed her into the air...[break]
If she was such a waste of his time... Why did he even bother? What more did he want out of any of this? He had already won below... This... This was something else...[break][break]
Then another Charizard was in the air, and this one... Looked different as it was consumed by the same energy that transformed Rasza, it was more primal looking, with horns and tusks... And it came straight for Rasza in a brute attack, clawing at her furiously. Rasza roared, trying to keep herself aloft, it was clear that this other kind of Charizard was meant to attack head on whereas Rasza was quicker, and could attack at a distance...[break][break]
"Hurricane," Yuina called out, bracing herself as she gripped Bronson tighter, and Rasza started to flap her wings furiously as the wind picked up and swirled in the air, forcing a powerful Hurricane around them, and with the wind and the speed at her control, Rasza used it to lift up and away, flying now away from the other Charizard in an attempt to keep herself at range.[break][break]
"What! What do you want from me, if I was a waste of your time down there why does up here make any difference," Yuina was furious now, why did he pursue her, what did he want out of this? No matter how much she could try to think otherwise, the outcome was going to be the same... So what was this for...?

notes[break]
Sky RT mission with [break]
+10 MP Mission Post; +50 MP participation; +10 MP Mega Evolution[break]
Total MP: 70MP[break]
Rasza is Mega Evolved; Rasza's Drought and Solar Power are active[break]
Rasza uses Hurricane boosted by Solar Power to try and push the Charizard X away![break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]zlwbFFon
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 9:53:15 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

A frown covered his lips as he continued to observe her, and study her. The face was the same, but the mannerisms....They were all wrong, all different. Amor's memory never faltered. It was how he recreated his drawings, and paintings, and they were mostly accurate. The reason he was chasing her now had nothing to do with the war, or the battles below now. It was just his own curiosity at trying to figure out if this was her....

"Call it intuition...." Came the words as the hurricane rounded his Charizard, and it was flung away, but that wouldn't end the charge as the Dragon charged forward fearlessly once more, it's claws still ignited with that draconic energy as it attempted once more to close the gap, and rend it's claws into the other pokemon's flesh. Amor frowned a bit as he just seemed to look at her.

"Tell me do you have a twin sister somewhere in the world?" He asked simply there was a purpose behind the question, but he doubted that she would humor him with an answer. The best he could hope for was her asking him why he cared all of a sudden. Which was a valid question, why did Amor care about a lot of things...That was known only to him, and a very select few others. "And if so does she live in Unova?" It was a long shot, but Amor was known for taking shots in the dark like this all the time, and sometimes they paid off, and other times he was left floundering. He would adapt, and overcome at every turn so it was fine.

Trekking into the dark ahead was something that he was accustomed to by now. Though it bothered him that she seemed so different, it had to be another person....

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,251 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 1:15:25 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Looking out to her pursuer, Yuina fumed, she had conceded before, she couldn't have won that fight no matter how much she hated the thought that he would garner victory. In spite of that though, giving him free passage to the island which had seemed to be the goal before, now she was faced with him again in her retreat...[break]
Pushing the assaulting dragon away with her wings, Rasza roared as the beast started its way back towards her in the air, and if there was anything that she could do to ensure that they could try and make it out of this fight, she needed to exercise her advantage in the situation, her speed. Turning over in the air, Rasza fell a bit before pushing out her wings, gaining an updraft and soaring with great speed past the black Charizard in an attempt to keep her distance, maintain her range. Turning and spiraling higher into the air, Rasza splayed her wings with a flurry of Scorching Sand to attack.[break][break]
Even from the very first moment that he had encroached upon Yuina, she had been flustered, furious, terrified, and everything in between, and now in this fugue state of trying to figure out what he wanted out of any of this, his questioning caught her off guard.[break][break]
"What?! I-I don't know, I...," she paused, and for every reason she felt like that was the wrong answer... She didn't know, she didn't remember, if she had any siblings, any family... But that wasn't something she was openly sharing, especially with someone like him...[break]
"No! I don't know who you think I am, just leave me alone," Yuina shouted, he'd been trying to do this all along, trying to dig at her until she couldn't take it any more, he must think she was someone else, there was someone else that looked like her out there in the region surely... They hadn't even been very up close to each other yet, he couldn't possibly make out her discernable features from afar... And she just wanted out of this. She motioned Bronson to move through the air, to fly in... Any direction... She just wanted to get away...

notes[break]
+10 MP Mission Post[break]
Total MP: 80MP[break]
Using her raised speed in Mega Evolution, Rasza tries to maintain her range and flies away before trying to use Scorching Sands[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 10:12:15 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He frowned at her answer, that was disheartening to hear perhaps he had the wrong person, but she had said she didn't know. Though that could've just been her stammering, or getting flustered as before. Still she was doing a good job of keeping her distance from his Charizard with that Scorching Sands. Ogun managed to just barely dodge it, but if all she was going to do was run away. He would have to change his tactics. Amor needed to see her up close, and personal to really figure it out. So he returned the Roaring Moon that he was perched on, and he began to free fall through the sky. Though there was no panic as in a flash of white, he was soon on the back of his Dragonite.

"Get me close to her, Draco...." Came the order as his Dragonite used Extreme Speed to try and close the distance in a mere blink. If they managed to catch up to her he would observe her. No attack would come as he just looked at her. Like he was observing a piece of art, looking at all the finer details that others might miss. Amor simply looked at her in silence.

Ogun on the otherhand was growing frustrated that he wasn't able to get closer, and so he unleashed several Fire Spins blue tornados of molten blue flame encapsulating the both of them so that they would be forced to face one another head on as the dragon roared angrily.

TLDR
Amor attempts to get close to Yuina by having his Dragonite use Extreme Speed to close the distance! If he succeeds he will just look at her in silence!
Ogun is getting mad at this kiting BS, and uses Fire Spin To attempt to create a flaming cage for them to fight in, in mid air!

MP Total
+3 Posts +30
Participation +50
Mega Evolution +10
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,251 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 16:55:43 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

The battle of speed versus brawn was waging on as Rasza tried to strike with her scorching sands, but the other dragon narrowly missed the sting of it as it rushed at her. In the air a series of blue flames erupted and hung around them, and she hissed low in her throat at the idea of being contained. She wasn't going to stand for it.[break][break]
As Yuina tried to rush away with Bronson, she knew the Tropius could really only carry her so far so fast, he wasn't necessarily built for speed, and she was right... No sooner had she tried to turn from her pursuer than was she faced with him again, this time closer than they had ever been as he rushed in front of them on a yellow dragon. Bronson trilled and huffed, rearing back in the air, and Yuina did well to hang on tight to the grass type as they hung in the air for that moment.[break][break]
He said... Nothing, and while she couldn't see his face or any of his features, she could swear that he was trying to stare directly through her... Just the very idea, the very thought, the notion that he might know who she is... that she knew him before was enough to make Yuina sick inside, she couldn't bear the thought. Surely she was someone else, whoever he thought she was... She wasn't involved with rockets, she couldn't have been... She'd been trying this whole time to keep that intrusive thought at bay...[break]
Still, she was frozen in that moment, petrified, until behind her Rasza roared at her adversary. The dragon splayed her wings, and in a billowing orange she used her own Fire Spin to try and combat the blue flames surrounding then, and then again began to flap her wings furiously, her flames caught up and spreading rapidly through a Hurricane. Yuina clutched Bronson, the Tropius trilled and screeched again at the flames that started to disperse through the air, he had no choice but to dip through the sky and fly off in another direction to avoid getting burned.

notes[break]
Total MP: 90MP[break]
Rasza puts a Fire Spin inside of her Hurricane to combat the flaming blue aerial cage![break]

[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 9:40:31 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"What is your name?" Amor asked in the distorted voice, and for a moment the battlefield would stand still for him. The two Charizards raging in the distance barely registered to him as he just looked at this woman in front of him. As if he was trying to see through her. He wished he could see within the depths of her mind to see if his suspicions were correct. Cursed with the inability to read minds he just continued to stare at her. Still no attacks were made from him to her, just an intense gaze. There was a name on the tip of his lips that he wanted to speak, but something kept him from doing so.

Memories of another life, when he travelled through the regions to cope with a loss so great that it still pained his chest. Of a time when he was in Unova, and he had come across a woman that looked exactly like this one. They had exchanged words a few times, it was a relatively bright star in a sea of darkness. So he found it hard to believe that the same woman from there had come all the way here to fight in a war against Rocket for the League. This had to be a lost twin, someone else entirely, a ditto posing as her. The more his mind tried to justify the woman in front of him the more he began to grasp at smoke.

"What do you mean you don't know? Are you an orphan? Tell me." The words came out far more curt than he had meant, but there was no immediate danger, and he could afford to do this. There were answers he wanted, and he would have them.

Meanwhile the Hurricane, Fire Spin combo clashed against the blue flames of Ogun, and there was a large explosion, but that didn't deter him as he lashed out full speed ahead through the smoke with his claws ignited with draconic energy. Attempting to Dragon Claw his opponent.

TLDR
Amor is temporarily stunlocked staring at Yuina!
Amor asks more questions!
Charizards are still fighting in the background!
Ogun charges at Rasza with another Dragon Claw!

MP Total
+4 Posts +40
Participation +50
Mega Evolution +10

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,251 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 2:30:39 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

In spite of Bronson trying to fly away, that yellow dragon only continued to follow their attacker's command, and she just couldn't get away. Yuina was nearly panicked at this point, he just wouldn't say anything as he continued to pursue her, but then he started to ask questions, interrogating her almost. And the more he questioned her, she continued to fall into that panic, that terror, what if...[break]
Yuina struggled to fight the sting of tears at the corners of her eyes, she wanted so much to believe what believed, that she could never be that person, someone... Someone like him... The more he pressed, the more he tried to get information from her, the more she felt like he did know her...[break][break]
"No! Stop it," she shouted back, his demand of telling him, she couldn't, she wouldn't. It was both that she feared so much that his questions meant that he knew something she didn't, but... She couldn't even fathom the questions for herself in a way that didn't bring tears to her eyes... What if she was an orphan? What if she didn't have any family? Was there anyone looking for her, missing her, and wondering what happened to her before? Had she been abandoned, and left alone before...?[break]
The battle hardly meant anything any more, Yuina was only clung to Bronson for any sense of grounding as Rasza dove again through the air to try and miss the Dragon Claw aimed for her. She would continue to use her speed to her advantage in this situation, it was all she could do for now being faced with an adversary that had to be up close for its attacks.[break][break]
"I don't have to tell you anything," Yuina shouted still, she was distraught now, she could hardly keep her thoughts straight.[break]
"I don't have to tell you anything, and you can't make me tell you anything. I don't know you! I would never want to know a monster like you!"

notes[break]
Total MP: 100MP[break]
Yuina is big mad! I'm SO SORRY Amor!!![break]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 15:06:08 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"You wound me so, I am not a monster." He said sounding a little offended despite the distortedness of his voice. Still they were raging in the sky fighting tooth, and claw. He had already defeated her, this was just bonus, and he sighed. With a whistle his Charizard X would simply remove itself from the fight, and be returned in a beam of red light. "Perhaps I got to hasty thinking you were someone you weren't." so he turned his back to her, she was no threat to him, and this would show her his opinion of her.

"Whatever....Enjoy the rest of the war...." And like the ant that the thought she was he would simply have his Dragonite Extreme Speed away not glancing back at her. However that wasn't his way, Amor never forgot a face, and he would learn all he could. About why he recognized her. If she was related to the woman he once met.

"Jarvis, run her face through all databases, I want every scrap of information on her since she appeared in Hoenn." He gave the order to his Porygon-Z.

"Bzzztt yes sir, it will take a few days, but it can be done." Came the robotic reply to his ear piece.

If it was her why didn't have any memories? What happened to her to cause her to forget her life? So many possibilities running through his mind. Finally thinking that he had found an old friend, only to find that they were a stranger wearing their face.

"I will know you...." He spoke to himself as they continued to speed away.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,251 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 0:34:49 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

And just like that... It was over...[break]
Yuina clutched Bronson's neck, she was fuming, furious, she was fervent in this moment and just wanted it all to stop, and just like that... Rasza roared and huffed at her adversary withdrawing at the blink of an eye, the dragon lofting in the air on her wings as she looked out dejectedly. He treated her and regarded her like she was nothing, worthless, and continued to do so as he merely turned his back on her with nothing else said.[break][break]
But all of this? All of this following her up here, probing, interrogating, asking... What her name was... That wasn't nothing, and if he cared so little he wouldn't have followed her up here at all...[break]
Sat astride Bronson's shoulders, in the calm air now with no one else around, Yuina heaved a sob as tears stung at her eyes, clutching her stomach as if she were sick. If he does know who she is... She would have the first clues about her life before, but she was so engrossed in this life now, in this war, does it matter that he was rocket at all? She rejected the very idea, all because of some metaphorical line drawn between them...[break][break]
But what was she more afraid of? Being associated with him, a rocket, or the very notion that she was subconsciously making a decision to reject learning about her past? Even if she was a different person, maybe she was, why... Why did she treat this so poorly?

notes[break]
+10 MP Mission Post; +100 Mission Complete; +250 Mission Tie[break]
Total MP: 460MP[break]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 0:44:53 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: