TAG WITH @victorh
Victor Haas
Underneath Electric Stars | M
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 19:58:18 GMT
Victor Haas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Victor wasn't normally one for crowds, but getting lost in the cacophony of the Night Market was proving a welcome distraction from the anxious thoughts clamoring for space in his head.[break][break]

Each little stall shone like a blazing star on this crisp autumn night, bedecked in lights and signs like cosmopolitan ladies in their most lavish finery. The smells of grilled meats and wood smoke were almost intoxicating and had proven too tempting for Victor to ignore despite his dwindling funds. At present, he'd managed to find a little spot between two food stalls, just a step out of the way of the main thoroughfare, and was happily munching on a piping hot set of takoyaki while watching the crowds of people shuffle along its path.[break][break]

He was content enough watching the strangers come and go, studying their faces and movements as they passed. What were their lives like, he wondered? Were any of the rest of them Kantonian refugees? Maybe tourists from abroad? Locals enjoying the nightlife? Victor turned these thoughts over in his head as he shoved another dumpling into his mouth, trying to focus more on people-watching than the fact that he had just burned the insides of his cheeks with one of the dumpling's molten filling twice over now.

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

notes.

ha h i hope i'm doing this right orz

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Mika, Mick
he/him/his
october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 18:53:51 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg2"]

[attr="class","header"]YOU WERE GONE TOO SOON

[attr="class","setting"]

The night market was somewhere he had never been before. He had heard of it, of course, from other people, but had never visited. After another sleepless night, he had decided to check it out. It would be better than training himself into the ground, after all.
[break][break]
As he wandered through the night market, his gaze scanned the people around him. Even when not on duty, he couldn't relax his guard. It was like he was always ready to jump in if trouble arose. That was just his nature. It didn't help that he was a knight who had decided to pursue being an officer.
[break][break]
Passing by one of the stalls, his stomach growled, calling attention to the fact that he was hungry. Frowning, he glanced briefly at the stall, taking in the meat skewers before deciding it wouldn't hurt anything for him to try them. Kindly thanking the person in charge of the booth, he paid for his two meat skewers before walking off.
[break][break]
As he walked, he scanned the people around him. He noticed an older man from his peripheral vision. Nothing about him really stood out, except that he was sitting off by himself. Effortlessly stepping out of the flow of traffic, he made his way over to the older man. "Are you enjoying yourself this evening?" he asked, giving the older man a warm smile to show him he meant no harm.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg2]position:relative; --accent:#DD6510; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/nhxfschy/IMG-1581.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg2 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

vic
he/him
thirty-two
november 7th
lavender town
bisexual
freelance author
civilian
i follow you into the dark
awards
104 posts
Victor Haas DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @victorh
Victor Haas
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 12:32:23 GMT
Victor Haas Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Victor hadn't been expecting company tonight, and hell, when was the last time he'd actually made small talk with anyone? Days? A week, maybe? It was a little embarrassing to admit, but he worried that his social skills were starting to get a little rusty. He hastily swallowed the scalding hot mouthful of dumpling and smiled back at the younger stranger that had approached him, [break][break]

“I am; food's great, fresh as it gets,” Victor responded amicably. Uhhh, shit, what would be a totally normal and appropriate follow-up? Dumbly, he looked down at his tray of takoyaki, covered in sauces and dried fish flakes dancing under the heat of the dumplings, and looked back up at the stranger. Victor extended it out to him alongside an unused skewer, [break][break]

“Want to try a bite?”

notes.

🦑

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Mika, Mick
he/him/his
october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
awards
123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 4:12:20 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

That was good. There was just something about knowing that someone was doing well that made him feel better. When the older male mentioned that the food was fresh, he nodded in agreement. It was true, he had seen them cooking it with his own eyes. Unfortunately, he couldn't really comment on the taste.
[break][break]
As if the older male was reading his mind, he asked if he wanted to try what he had. Upon hearing the question, he shook his head and said, "Thanks for the offer, but I'm afraid that me trying it won't do any good. I have an inability to taste," he explained, wondering if he had phrased that correctly. It had sounded a bit weird in his head, but maybe that was just him. Remembering that the older male had offered to let him try his food, he decided to return the favor. He had kind of forgotten about the meat skewers he had gotten.
[break][break]
"Do you want to try a bite of what I have?" he asked, indicating the meat skewers he had.[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg2]position:relative; --accent:#DD6510; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/nhxfschy/IMG-1581.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

vic
he/him
thirty-two
november 7th
lavender town
bisexual
freelance author
civilian
awards
104 posts
Victor Haas DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @victorh
Victor Haas
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 12:12:40 GMT
Victor Haas Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Victor felt an immediate pang of pity for the other man. An inability to taste sounded positively dreadful; some of the most inexpensive and satisfying comforts in life came from enjoying a good meal. He thought it'd probably be rude to mention that, though, so he instead eyed the skewers of meat the other man was holding. Well, he knew better than to look a gift Ponyta in the mouth, so he nodded. [break][break]

“Hell yeah, I'd love to,” Victor replied, reaching for one of the meat skewers, “What about you; are you enjoying yourself tonight?” And even if they were just two strangers making a bit of conversation, Victor sincerely hoped the other man was. After all, sharing a tasty morsel of food was a genuine act of generosity, especially when it was food as tasty as this.

notes.

🍖

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Mika, Mick
he/him/his
october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
awards
123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 8:05:31 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

He could tell from his expression that he felt bad for him. But as far as he was concerned, it wasn't a problem. Having grown up the way he had, it was probably best he hadn't had access to his taste buds back then. Then, by the time his life had improved, he was used to it and it didn't bother him.
[break][break]
The older male's voice pulled him out of his thoughts, and he allowed him to take one of the meat skewers. After the older male had taken one, he started to eat his own. Since he had food in his mouth, he didn't answer the older male's question right away. Instead, he waited until he had chewed and swallowed his bite of food before answering.
[break][break]
"I am. I never thought I could have so much fun at a marketplace, but I must say it's an interesting experience. Usually, I'm pretty focused on work, so I don't usually take the time to do this kind of stuff," he admitted.[break]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

vic
he/him
thirty-two
november 7th
lavender town
bisexual
freelance author
civilian
awards
104 posts
Victor Haas DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @victorh
Victor Haas
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 17:16:28 GMT
Victor Haas Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

“Yeah, it's a great place to people-watch.” [break][break]

It hadn't occurred to Victor in the immediate moment how that observation might have sounded until the exact moment the phrase was said. People-watching; it was something he actually liked doing, seeing little snippets of people's everyday lives, blissfully banal. But on the other hand, he quickly realized that he probably sounded downright creepy if the younger man didn't share his perspective. Victor decided it was time to pivot the conversation before he could say something else stupid. Quick, what was another safe topic for small talk? [break][break]

“What do you do for work?” Victor asked, “If, uh, you don't mind me asking.”

notes.

🍖

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Mika, Mick
he/him/his
october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
awards
123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 0:48:28 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

He was a bit taken aback by his response. Sure, he liked to people-watch himself, more because he liked to keep an eye on people to make sure they were doing alright. But he had never come right out and said he enjoyed people-watching. Some might take it the wrong way. Though that wasn't the only reason he didn't usually mention it. He was also a fairly private person.
[break][break]
It seemed he realized the awkwardness of his statement, and silence lapsed between them. Of course, he could always tell him he enjoyed people-watching but was worried about making things more awkward. And trying to explain that he enjoyed watching those around him out of concern would probably make him seem paranoid. Neither option was what he would call fun, so he decided to just not say anything.
[break][break]
The older male was the one who broke the silence once more, and he couldn't help but be relieved when the awkwardness dissipated. "Oh no, I don't mind," he reassured him before speaking once more. "I'm an officer, I've been one for about a year," he told the older male.
[break][break]
"What about you? What do you do for a living?" he inquired curiously. "If you don't mind me asking, that is," he added.[break]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

vic
he/him
thirty-two
november 7th
lavender town
bisexual
freelance author
civilian
awards
104 posts
Victor Haas DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @victorh
Victor Haas
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 20:33:51 GMT
Victor Haas Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

“An officer?” Victor reiterated quizzically, “For the league, I take it? Sounds like an interesting line of work.” [break][break]

He took another bite of his meat skewer before responding, chewing on the meat thoughtfully as he contemplated a way to describe his work without sounding totally pathetic. Writing trite listicles for a blog that generated next to no ad revenue was not the most glamorous of professions, nor was his freelance writing for the impossibly vapid pop news sites he often turned to for an actual, livable wage. Swallowing a hunk of meat, Victor furrowed his brow as he formulated his answer, [break][break]

“I'm, uh, a freelance author. For a few online news outlets. Even contributed some articles for Electabuzz-Feed.” [break][break]

Nice save; Victor had kept the details vague, name-dropped a more well known company he had written for, and managed to make his work sound way more credible than it actually was. He took another self-congratulatory bite of his meat skewer, hoping that his companion would choose to elaborate further on his officer duties rather than dwell on the vague nature of Victor's own job description.

notes.

🍖

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Mika, Mick
he/him/his
october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
awards
123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 5:40:48 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

As the older male commented that being an officer sounded interesting, a small smile touched his lips. "It is," he agreed, the passion for his career clear in his voice. "Rewarding as well," he added.
[break][break]
There wasn't a day that went by when he didn't enjoy what he did. He didn't enjoy being able to help those in need and keep them safe. He lived to keep those around him safe.
[break][break]
When he mentioned being an author, he couldn't help but be impressed. He had always loved reading a good book on a rainy or cold day, and he respected those who were creative enough with the written word to write a book. It wasn't something he himself could do; he wasn't creative enough.
[break][break]
"I must admit I've always been a bit jealous of those who could string words together and turn it into a thrilling story. I'm a bit too serious in nature to be good at something like that," he told him with a small chuckle.
[break][break]
"I read the news in the morning over a cup of coffee, so I'm sure I've read some of your stuff."[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg2]position:relative; --accent:#DD6510; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/N0sqcXZj/IMG-2281.webp);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

vic
he/him
thirty-two
november 7th
lavender town
bisexual
freelance author
civilian
awards
104 posts
Victor Haas DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @victorh
Victor Haas
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 11:37:28 GMT
Victor Haas Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Victor had to hold back a snort of indignation. Yeah, no, he wished he was writing something actually worth reading. Unless this guy was reading stuff like 'TEN LOCATIONS IN HOENN YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE ARE HAUNTED (number six will SHOCK YOU!!)' in place of the morning paper, it was unlikely the officer had seen his work. That was probably for the best,[break][break]

“What kind of stuff do you do as an officer?” Victor asked around a final mouthful of meat, “I'm sure there's no shortage of stuff the League's got for you to do in a place like Hoenn.”

notes.

🍖

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Mika, Mick
he/him/his
october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
awards
123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 6:54:39 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"I patrol Mauville quite a bit to see if anyone needs help or is causing any trouble. Sometimes I may help out in another city or town if they need the extra help. I'll help with training as well. I'm pretty adept at hand-to-hand combat as well as using a sword and knives, so it's not unusual for me to be asked to help with training," he told the older male.
[break][break]
At the comment, he shrugged. "You would be surprised. I actually haven't seen much conflict since coming to Hoenn. Lucky perhaps to not have had to deal with Team Rocket yet."
[break][break]
Part of him was happy that he hadn't had to deal with Team Rocket yet. However, another part of him was on edge about the whole thing. Wondering just when he would have to deal with Team Rocket.
[break][break]
It was that second part that often played into his fear of letting people down. Of not being strong enough when he did have to deal with Team Rocket. Of seeing people around him fall once more.
[break][break]
He wouldn't stand for it. He would give it his all to keep those around him safe. To keep people like this civilian safe.
[break][break]
Speaking of which, he was just realizing that neither had introduced themselves. But wouldn't it seem kind of weird if he just blurted his name out?[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg2]position:relative; --accent:#DD6510; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/N0sqcXZj/IMG-2281.webp);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

vic
he/him
thirty-two
november 7th
lavender town
bisexual
freelance author
civilian
awards
104 posts
Victor Haas DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @victorh
Victor Haas
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 17:13:53 GMT
Victor Haas Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Damn, this guy had quite the impressive skill set, though Victor supposed that one would have to be adept at such things in this hellhole. The following comment, however, soured him somewhat. [break][break]

It must have been nice, to not have had to deal with Team Rocket yet. Sure, Victor's own experiences with the criminal organization had been far from direct, but those rotten bastards were the reason he was here in the first place. He could have been back home, in the sleepy Lavender Town, with his wife and their Pokemon and a permanent roof over their heads if it weren't for that miserable blight upon this earth. He fought the urge to dig out a cigarette. [break][break]

On to different topics, then. For all of his blabbing and the trading of surface-level pleasantries, the older man realized that he had yet to introduce himself, [break][break]

“Oh, I'm Victor, by the way,” he more or less blurted out. An awkward introduction perhaps, but he refused to acknowledge any mentions of Rocket, “I, uh, just realized that I hadn't mentioned that yet.”

notes.

🍖

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Mika, Mick
he/him/his
october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
awards
123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 4:37:47 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

The blurted introduction caught him a bit off guard. It didn't help that he had just been thinking about the fact that neither of them had introduced themselves. Recovering his composure, he decided he might as well introduce himself as well.
[break][break]
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Victor. My name's Mikael."
[break][break]
Upon realizing that they hadn't introduced themselves yet, a small amused smile tugged at the corners of his lips. "Don't worry about it. I had just noticed myself when you said something. I guess we just got so carried away chatting that we forgot to introduce ourselves," he told him with an amused chuckle.
[break][break]
"Anyway, I'm feeling a bit thirsty. Want anything?" he asked, his gaze scanning the nearby stalls for one that might be selling drinks.[break]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

vic
he/him
thirty-two
november 7th
lavender town
bisexual
freelance author
civilian
awards
104 posts
Victor Haas DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @victorh
Victor Haas
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 13:16:34 GMT
Victor Haas Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Phew, Mikael had taken his awkwardness in stride. Victor assured himself that he'd try to at least pretend to be a little more tactful for however long this interaction lasted, [break][break]

“Nice to meet you, Mikael,” Victor replied with a small smile of his own. [break][break]

Something to drink sounded absolutely lovely; there was a dry irritation creeping up the back of his throat, though maybe that was more of a product of nervousness than anything else, [break][break]

“I think I saw a stand selling sugarcane juice back that way,” he said with a nod of his head down the line of stalls, “I've never tried it myself, but I hear it's quite refreshing.”

notes.

🍖