october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
Underneath Electric Stars | M
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 21:24:31 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg2"]

[attr="class","header"]YOU WERE GONE TOO SOON

[attr="class","setting"]

Luckily, it seemed that Victor had noticed a stand selling sugarcane juice. He had never had it himself, but he wasn't very particular about what he drank. "I'll go get us some," he decided, getting up and heading in the direction that had been indicated before the older male could say anything.
[break][break]
Finding the stand didn't take long, and luck seemed to be on his side since there was no one in line. Stepping up to the stand, he ordered two drinks before stepping aside to wait for his order. The wait didn't take too long, and before he knew it, he was making his way back to Victor.
[break][break]
"We got lucky there was no line," he explained as he handed him one of the sugarcane juices. Taking a sip, he was relieved when the irritation in the back of his throat went away. He really needed to do better about staying hydrated. Usually, he was decent about it, but he left his home without grabbing anything to drink.
[break][break]
After taking another sip, he turned his attention to Victor. "So what do you think? Is it worth all the hype?"[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg2]position:relative; --accent:#DD6510; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/N0sqcXZj/IMG-2281.webp);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg2 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

vic
he/him
thirty-two
november 7th
lavender town
bisexual
freelance author
civilian
i follow you into the dark
awards
104 posts
Victor Haas DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @victorh
Victor Haas
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 14:48:30 GMT
Victor Haas Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Victor had originally planned on accompanying Mikael to the stand, but when the other man set off on his own with a specific sort of determination, Victor mostly found himself waiting a little awkwardly for his return. Standing there in those brief, agonizing moments, Victor realized that he felt like a poorly socialized dog, unused to navigating his way through polite society with the transient nature his life had taken on these last few years. Should he run up to join him? Continue to wait? It was awkward to the point of almost being physically painful. Fortunately, Victor found he didn't have much time to stew in his own pathetic self-reflection before Mikael returned with their drinks, [break][break]

“Oh, cool.” [break][break]

Victor took a sip and puzzled over the flavor for a moment, taking a moment to try and articulate how what the taste reminded him of, [break][break]

“It's not bad,” he finally settled on after some deliberation, “Just kinda like sweet water, if I'm being honest.” [break][break]

Another sip did wonders for soothing his dry throat, but it also seemed to get synapses firing in his brain, [break][break]

“Oh yeah, what do I owe you?” [break][break]

Victor paused a moment to fish around for his wallet so he could pay for his half of the purchase.

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

notes.

🍖

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Mika, Mick
he/him/his
october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
awards
123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 6:11:51 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

It wasn't that he didn't want the older male with him; he had just fallen into old habits. Habits he had had when dealing with his brothers. How he often went out of his way to get them something while they had waited on the sidelines.
[break][break]
It wasn't until he had returned that he considered how weird it might seem to the other that he had decided to get them both drinks without seeing if he wanted to tag along. Or if it was even okay for him to go up by himself and get it. He knew some people got weird about this kind of stuff.
[break][break]
"Sorry if you wanted to tag along, old habits from when I used to deal with my brothers," he apologized somewhat amused, though if Victor were to really be paying attention he might catch an undercurrent of some other emotion under the amusement.
[break][break]
At the description of the flavor, he blinked. "Sounds weird, can't really complain though," he said, the last part being said jokingly.
[break][break]
One good thing about being unable to taste was one wasn't usually too picky about what one ate. So he would eat pretty much anything within reason.
[break][break]
"You don't have to pay me. I'm not exactly short on cash anymore," he said, the last part being said absently.
[break][break]
"It's just nice being able to talk to someone about stuff not work-related," he told him, hoping that might be good enough for him to drop the whole paying him thing.[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg2]position:relative; --accent:#DD6510; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/N0sqcXZj/IMG-2281.webp);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

vic
he/him
thirty-two
november 7th
lavender town
bisexual
freelance author
civilian
i follow you into the dark
awards
104 posts
Victor Haas DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @victorh
Victor Haas
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 15:23:57 GMT
Victor Haas Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Huh, Victor genuinely hadn't expected that bit of generosity. It felt strange, and nagged at him a little, but it'd be worse if he pushed the issue, [break][break]

“Oh, uh, thanks.” [break][break]

He paused to take another sip of sugarcane juice, [break][break]

“And it is,” Victor continued with a small but genuine smile, “Nice to just sort of be for a while, I think.” [break][break]

His drink was gone in a few more rapid gulps, and in spite of himself, Victor felt a yawn forcing it's way out. What time was it, anyway? Checking his smartphone, he realized with some surprise that it was in the early hours of the morning, [break][break]

“Sorry, I think it's past my bedtime,” he chuckled, “I should probably head out. Thanks for the drink, and for the conversation.”

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

notes.

🍖

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Mika, Mick
he/him/his
october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
awards
123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 5:27:46 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

He waved off the older males, seeming pretty content to drink his own sugarcane juice.
[break][break]
To his relief, the older male didn’t press the issue of paying. It was possible he could tell he would be quite stubborn about the issue. Of course, if it had been more than just a few dollars, he might’ve been more inclined to have him pay him back. Maybe.
[break][break]
As the older male agreed that the chat had been nice, a small smile graced his lips. Not that he had been frowning or anything like that.
[break][break]
"Yeah, I might be a workaholic, but that doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy the times where I can just talk about nothing in particular,” he said with a small chuckle.
[break][break]
As screwed up as his own internal clock was, he hadn’t really begun to feel tired. So it took the older male yawning for him to realize it had to be pretty late, and checking his watch only confirmed the realization when he saw it was the early hours of the morning.
[break][break]
“Guess we’ve been talking longer than I thought,” he agreed before speaking once more. "Anyway, it was nice meeting you; perhaps we’ll run into each other one day.”
[break][break]
And with that said, he would bid the older male one last farewell before being on his way.[break]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,317 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 20:26:45 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: