Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
attack: isaac
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 23:37:37 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]It was cancer.[break][break]

Isaac's eyes went wide with the realization. He saw Temp slam the Sygna Suit around himself, piece by piece. Each piece contained another concentrated dose of that same cancer. When fully assembled, it was such a perfect circuit that even a legendary's gifts could no longer be manifest. He clenched his fist, feeling the spark of the Keystone along his Mega Brace. This, too, brought out all of a Pokemon's Infinity Energy. Was it also killing him? Was it killing his beloved team?[break][break]

All of tools. All of these weapons. Hundreds of Mega Pokemon clashing on big, bloody battlefields. Sygna Suits being given to all the region's best, allowing them to plunge into the depths of the hazardous worlds belong. Energies that never belonged to Hoenn, protecting them from spaces Hoenn never belonged in.[break][break]

Z-Energy, so heavy in Alola's atmosphere an entire crop of fruit was forever irradiated. Dynergy, pried right out from a god's cold, dead hands. Terastal Energy, bleeding through the region in unearthly tunnels as Dream Mist leaked from its wounds. Primal Energy, such that Kygore was both terrified of and addicted to its own potential.[break][break]

None of this should have happened. Yet these energies seeped deeper and deeper into the fabric of the region every day. At one point, the League gave out Mega Stones as accessories for a fucking fashion show. Z-Moves, in all their terror and awe, lit up contest halls. Some individuals, so bold and so foolish, treated the Ultra Wilds like vacation destinations.[break][break]

The Origin Point was already here. The region would collapse under its own weight, and everyone was already too accustomed to it to care.[break][break]

The Dark Triad was right.[break][break]

What else could he do but laugh?[break][break]

It was weak, strained, a desperate attempt at convincing himself and Temp that everything was okay. At the same time, it was loud enough to echo through the forest, a monolith cast in hollow tin. Tears stung at the corners of his eyes, but by his own power he ordered them to retreat before they could fall. Where Temp rode in a fighter's stance, Isaac's knees were unsteady and weak.[break][break]

"Y'know, man. I never thought I was gonna live long," he admitted. He hoped against all hope the ear to ear smile on his face would hide the fear and pain in his eyes. "But . . . shit, at least I can spend it doing something worth a damn, right?"

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,046 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 3:16:27 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Though his face put on the facade of indifference, Tempest's eyes were still full of pity when he looked at .[break][break]

"I'm going to make a medicine. I'm going to make you take it." It was a threat. It was also much like how a mother might talk about forcing a sick toddler to swallow cough syrup; even if they hated the taste it would help them.[break][break]

"And if it doesn't work, I'm going to stop the source."[break][break]

Tempest's grip tightened on the reigns of Compass' saddle. A gentle squeeze from his ankles around her sides and she started to move. Turning around, preparing.[break][break]

"Nothing either of us do matters if Arceus wipes us all off the map."[break][break]

Then a low whistle. And Compass bounds through the weeds and brush. A final warning.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 1:08:10 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Let the record show that Isaac never let "final" be the last word.[break][break]

Temp knew Isaac was a freak, but he had yet to see the old standby. What seemed like an easy escape was undercut in one footstep, two footsteps, then three. Isaac melded into the northern winds themselves, drifting in Compass' wake to haunt his old friend one last time.[break][break]

"That's why I'm not gonna let them." The Triad. The multiverse. Arceus itself. Even Rocket and the League. If they tried to put their world in jeopardy, no matter what it entailed, Isaac would fight against them. "That's a promise, to you and to everyone. And if that's what this is all leading up to for me, then so be it."[break][break]

He'd rather face his fate than die showing his back.[break][break]

"But I want you to tell me what you know. About Infinity Energy, the Legendaries, all of it." His voice was like a whisper in the wind, simultaneously nowhere and everywhere. "That way, next time we meet, we'll both know what we're getting into."[break][break]

"And until then, I'll let you have your peace. You deserve it."

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,046 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 21:17:11 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Surprise splits over Tempest's face for a moment, followed by annoyance, then by a careful blankness. A refusal. A promise. A disappointment.[break][break]

Aimed at or himself, he would not tell.[break][break]

His grip tightened on the reins, a squeeze urging Compass to move faster even if Isaac would still relent.[break][break]

"I know that Infinity Energy is dangerous. I know that the Avatar bond fucks with your mind more than you think it does. I know that Legendary pokemon are not gods. I know that people will do stupid shit for power." The words hang in the air between them, carried by the chilly winds that guide his once-friend's steps.[break][break]

"But that's all I'm telling you. Go home. Think about what Legendary pokemon as a whole might want from us, not your just gay dog." Then his mouth pressed into a firm line. Tempest turned his head pointedly away from Isaac. A proverbial chill out.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 15:26:23 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Everything Temp said was true. The energies flooding the region and reshaping it to their whim were dangerous. Linking hearts and souls with another being changed you, one way or another. Legendaries were far from gods, even if many revered them as such. And the organization they were a part of was proof men would make themselves monsters for a shred of power.[break][break]

Temp had drawn one very specific conclusion from it all. Isaac had drawn another. How could either know they were right?[break][break]

"Hoenn could be down to sticks and stones, and someone'd find a way to use them to be an asshole." Maybe it'd be Walsh. Maybe it'd be a Silph. Maybe it'd be someone they know and love. "Shit, they'd probably call themselves the Stick King and get everyone groveling at their feet. People've made gods out of less."[break][break]

Now, he got to carry a big stick. It was up to him how he'd use it.[break][break]

"I don't think there are legends as a whole, any more than there's people as a whole." had shown Isaac how similar Suicune and Xerneas could be. had shown him how Wo-Chien was nothing like either. "That's not to say we shouldn't be careful. If anything, means we've got more reason to be."[break][break]

The noble. The monstrous. The misjudged. The misguided. The wolf in sheep's clothing. If legendaries were even half as diverse as people, figuring out their agendas would be three times as much of a headache. Whether avatarship was a gift, a bargain, a curse, or a double edged sword could vary greatly and turn at the drop of a hat.[break][break]

If Suicune ended up having ill intent, would he know before it was too late?[break][break]

He'd just have to trust. Himself, to use Suicune's gifts responsibly and sniff it out if things turned rotten. Suicune, to keep being benevolent. His loved ones, to point out if either of them started changing for the worse. To blindly follow Temp would be stupid, but so would ignoring what he had to say.[break][break]

"This is my home now," Isaac admitted. "Or, at least, my home away from home. Still working on that part." The abandoned manor he and Locke had found ages ago was now burned to the ground. So, too, was the Fiorelli Floristry, where he planned to put down new roots. Until his new life rose from the ashes, his options were squatting in Dewford gym and wandering the woods.[break][break]

"Here's hoping we both find our way."

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,903 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 7:19:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven