Yuina Higashi
Bloodmoon Beast: Revisited [M]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 17:17:39 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Things were set in motion now, it sounded like Yuina had help for looking at distortions and wanting to learn more, and not only that but her Hisuian exhibit was going to thrive with everything that had gone on in the swamps. With Howard's help, it was truly an exciting prospect.[break][break]
Moving through the foliage, following Kano's bark, Yuina walked with Howard and Doug, eager to see what the canine had found.[break]
"Just imagine what the exhibit could look like if we find more artifacts and study more about Hisui than those private collections could," Yuina wondered, moreso for herself, she was merely thinking out loud, but as they came up on Kano's huffing, he gingerly held something in his maw, careful not to damage it too much with his teeth.[break][break]
"What did you fi...," Yuina remarked, only to stop dead in her words, looking to the scrap that he held...[break][break]
[break][break]
Yuina took the scrap up gently in her hands, allowing Kano the opportunity to release it as he sniffed at it again heavily. This was...[break]
"This is a Survey Corps uniform...," Yuina remarked quietly, looking over the partial insignia, feeling the fabric between her thumbs and forefingers... But... The way the edges weren't very frayed, and it was hardly dirtied... That... That couldn't be...[break][break]
Holding it carefully Yuina took out her piece of the Medical Corps uniform that she'd found in the swamp that night, the condition of it by comparison, knowing what had happened to Doug's person, this uniform scrap was much... Newer...? That couldn't mean... No...[break][break]
"Uh... I have to authenticate this Howard, I... I'm sure you understand, uhm, we'll keep in touch, I promise, I just... I need to go," Yuina rushed, carefully but hastily taking both scraps of fabric now and returning Daikenki before helping herself up onto Kano's back, motioning for the dog to take off. She needed to really take a look at the fabric and its condition...

notes[break]
Mission: Post Blood, Mud & Iron -> Route 119[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,189 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Bloodmoon Beast: Revisited [M]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 8:40:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: