He/Him/He
1/ 6
Paniola Town
Homosexual
Model/Basketball Pro
Citizen
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calebe
Caleb Kahilii
Drive it harder and harder
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 2:55:47 GMT
Caleb Kahilii Avatar
"A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails."
Today was one of the days where he felt he needed to practice he hadn't heard of many games being scheduled heck he didn't even know if there were other players on the team besides him. But this was only one of the two jobs he did although it was his favorite and what he had been doing longer.

Joel the eevee, Hollow the Gastley, and Skidds the Skiddo where the only ones with him today. They watched on the side of the court watching their trainer practice. Of course, today was one of the days he was driving and pushing himself too hard. He had already been practicing for 10 hours. He had been up before the sun was even out. He hadn't let himself take a break yet. But this was just a part of him although he was breathing hard and sweating badly there was no sign of him taking a break.

He was in his normal blue jersey from back home although it wasn't the hoenn teams' jersey it was the one he wore the most with the number 050 on it. This was something he had always wore although 50 was the number he had back home. Five being his grandma's favorite number and 0 being his grandpa's favorite number. So, it represented his grandparents for him.

@open
notes here
but they tore me apart like a hurricane.
[attr="class","mizocredit"]
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.mizocredit]font:bold 6pt calibri;color:#ffffff;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][googlefont=Karla]

close tab

played by

VAPES

Prince of Darkness, DJ Sorrow.
he him
NOVEMBER THIRD
spikemuth, galar
questioning
MUSICIAN
civilian
lol
don't even try it
5'7/170cm height
5'7/170cm height
I Live I Die I Live Againnn Im Coming With My Army Of Skeletonsssss
awards
176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 10:08:14 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

Dylan entered the gymnasium, the door slowly creaking open. He was of average height and not an athlete, but rather the mean skinny guy at the gym. He stood there in a black sweatsuit with prominent white stitching and horseshoe patterns. His lavender hair fanned out, and his dark, beady eyes glanced around. He'd been on quite the wild ride in Hoenn so far, and couldn't even find solace in making his music. He'd intended to come here and practice shooting, and had a bottled electrolyte drink with him.

To his surprise, someone was already there. A young man who looked very intense. He was breathing sharply, with droplets of sweat rolling off him and hitting the floor. He looked like he could play forever without stopping.

He didn't want to disturb his process, so Dylan slunk away to the stands, reaching a hand for Caleb's Eevee to smell. As soon as there was a lull, a moment where Caleb slowed down, that'd be Dylan's chance to talk. He had a morning-voice, a rumbling like he pushed every word up from the back of his throat. "You look like you've been at it for a while. Are you good?" He asked, pointing at Caleb with the cap of his bottle, as if to offer it to him.

close tab

played by

Lynn

Ez, Zeke, Cal, Cale
He/Him/He
1/ 6
Paniola Town
Homosexual
Model/Basketball Pro
Citizen
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calebe
Caleb Kahilii
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 18:18:13 GMT
Caleb Kahilii Avatar
"A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails."
Caleb was too focused to notice anyone opening the door as he kept going pushing himself more and more. Joel however noticed the person who was coming to join them his Pokémon had hope maybe someone could get Caleb to stop. As Joel sniffed the stranger's hand then said hi of course in Eevee speak. He did hear this and looked up slightly out of the corner of his eye as he dunked the ball. He then caught the ball looking over at Joel seeing the stranger. Soon hearing him speak up and say he seemed like he had been at this for a while. "My Pokémon probably think I should take a break. But I have only been doing these 10 hours" he said. When he said that he realized why they were worried.

He then noticed the water bottle being offered and he took it squirting it in his mouth making sure not to touch the tip and then handed it back. "Thanks" he said as Joel went bounding over to his trainer. "I know I'm sorry for worrying you Joel" he said to it as he smiled the got out a ball Pokémon sized then tossed it as Joel, Skidds and Hallow decided to go after it and play a three-on-three game. As he took a seat taking a break. "I'm Caleb" he said introducing himself.

notes here
but they tore me apart like a hurricane.
[attr="class","mizocredit"]
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.mizocredit]font:bold 6pt calibri;color:#ffffff;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][googlefont=Karla]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights