snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
holy revival
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 6:19:03 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]is she going to regret this?

a sidelong glance toward her partner for this operation solidifies the notion that yes, she will likely feel some sort of dismay later.

"you sure you're up for this?"

her head fully turns and the look is tentative. she worries that he'll lose control, that she'll get caught in the crossfire, and innocents will suffer for their negligence.

"i - promise you won't use groudon, please?"

the lawless sea mission.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
holy revival
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 6:35:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

with or without her, he would have found his way to this fight regardless as he had already done prior. KYOGRE may prove to be slippery and elusive but he is stubborn and persistent. he will not rest until it is dead; his patron will not allow it.[break][break]

she turns to face him but his focus is solely on the skies above, on the dark clouds that loom over them.[break][break]

"you know i can't make that promise."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
holy revival
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 8:40:37 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"you should."

she knows he can't, knows he won't, but the prospect of two titans of old clashing instills a sense of fear.

and it's not like she doesn't want kyogre taken out of the equation - for different reasons, surely - because that might make things easier in the end... but they can't. they have a job to do and it doesn't include execution.

"if they clash, we can't stop the fallout."

the lawless sea mission.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
holy revival
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 6:02:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

thunder sounds, lightning cracks, and rain pours, all of which are to be expected. not even his DESOLATE LAND can counter the forces of nature; it can only resist and combat, not override.[break][break]

the small bit of land they stand on trembles slightly in anticipation of what's to come.[break][break]

"then you should have brought the blue orb."[break][break]

he says.[break][break]

"you could have given it to me, you know."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
holy revival
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 22:10:58 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her eyes narrow.

"the blue orb is not what you seek, matias."

she understands, in similar terms, what he's really after but she cannot help him. no one can.

"nor is it mine to give out."

the ground trembles louder now and she tenses in preparation for the inevitable, for the fated.

has it always been meant to come to this?

the lawless sea mission.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
holy revival
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 8:16:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"come on. does the possibility not excite you, illie? what would happen if i were to wield the blue orb?"[break][break]

the ground trembles with every passing second, growing in intensity as the clouds above break to give way for a DROUGHT. the sun shines through, warming the area all around them.[break][break]

"would groudon continue to trust me as its avatar? or will it discard me and move on, leaving me to its counterpart."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
holy revival
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 3:57:04 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]idly, she fiddles with the pokeballs strapped to her belt. they fidget slightly but otherwise stay in their designated spots.

"nothing good, i fear."

if he absorbed both orbs, would it kill him?

or would he manage to survive only to perish by the titans.

"it could abandon you or they could kill you if the orbs do not."

she stares him down.

"do you want that?"

the lawless sea mission.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
holy revival
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 3:35:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

silence meets her question at first, interrupted only by the lightning that cracks above, flashing despite the intense DROUGHT that has now formed.[break][break]

"it would liberate me."[break][break]

like a trained angler, he dangles bait in front of her before shifting his attention to another he had cast some time ago.[break][break]

"fucking finally."[break][break]

he palms a pokeball, cracking it open right as KYOGRE breaks through the surface of the water.[break][break]

"let's kill it this time."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
holy revival
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 1:18:48 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"perhaps..."

yet she isn't entirely convinced on the concept of his liberation. what's the saying, again? out of the frying pan and into the fire? something like that could befall him without any warning.

and as he cracks open a pokeball, as he utters calls for violence, she decides - then - that he'd learn his lesson if such a thing were to occur.

the slight spike of wishful thinking for cruelty against him is snuffed out with the sweeping motion of her arm as if it'll stop him.

it won't - she won't, but she has to try.

"do not make another move, matias."

the hilt of her honedge begins to creep up out of the shadows at her golurk's shoulder. she reaches for it slowly, eyes never quite leaving his face.

the lawless sea mission.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
holy revival
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 15:48:37 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

what meets kyogre is a strong HAMMER ARM that swings upward, slamming into its chin which knocks it up into the air as though somehow defying the laws of gravity. it almost seems to hover in the air for the longest of moments before coming back down, splashing into the water.[break][break]

"?"[break][break]

the utter confusion that washes over him is as clear as the DROUGHT above them. he does not move but he does look over at her, eyeing the honedge she reaches for.[break][break]

"if i don't," the ground they stand on begins to tremble, "you'll die."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
holy revival
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 19:34:12 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she feels blood drain from her face, paling at the concept, but her expression holds with a familiar stubbornness.

”i won’t die.”

not yet. not today.

her honedge is pulled through shadows and placed on full display. somehow, she feels safer with steel in her hand. it’s a falsity but she clings to it all the same.

”stand down, matias.”

please. don’t do this.

the lawless sea mission.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
holy revival
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 10:44:27 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

as the kyogre comes crashing back down into the water, the waves that form as a result tower over them, rushing to swallow everything in its path.[break][break]

"you think i'm here to just fuck around? come on, illie, THINK. i'm here to stop kyogre before it floods hoenn."[break][break]

he palms another pokeball, calling out his charizard.[break][break]

"even if it means killing it."[break][break]

glistened by the DROUGHT above, his grin betrays his excitement as they take to the skies, avoiding the SURF and leaving to fend for herself.[break][break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
holy revival
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 19:23:44 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her expression pinches.

does he not understand? to pit titans against each other as if the primordial times never ended... it would spell disaster - the end of times, surely.

"it'll flood everything if you do this!"

the ancient clash, foretold by murals and tomes and left to be fulfilled time and time again.

she regrets not bringing the blue orb in this moment... if she had, perhaps there'd be a chance.

"matias!"

her voice echoes after him as he launches up into the air. her golurk brings them trailing after him and his charizard, though it does little to quell the anxiety rolling like waves through her stomach.

and as she observes what he's willing to do, she fiddles with a pokeball in her free hand. does she try? does she fail?

the lawless sea mission.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
holy revival
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 4:01:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

lightning flashes in the heat of the DROUGHT, joined by the heavy DRIZZLE that kyogre carries. 's warning is not unfounded—with how heavy it rains the risk of flooding increases exponentially, and as long as kyogre roams freely, rain will follow.[break][break]

which is why it must be stopped.[break][break]

ORIGIN PULSE slams into groudon while smaller bursts travel up to find charizard and golurk. with the help of MEGA EVOLUTION, the DROUGHT worsens, and the INFERNO that follows evaporates whatever's left of the ORIGIN PULSE.[break][break]

"get closer."[break][break]

because they need to support groudon as best they can. a SOLAR BEAM erupts from the maws of the land titan, searching for its continental enemy.[break][break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
holy revival
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 5:22:45 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]terrible terrible terrible... what was she thinking?

she can only watch in horror as groudon and kyogre clash - taken straight from the cavern walls of dewford's granite cave and laid out as a disaster right before her very eyes.

"please stop."

between the fight, the torrential downpour, and the roaring winds, her voice is lost in the chaos. not good.

she decides, in a split second of even worse decision making, to add her own fighter into the mix. first, she tries a hail mary with the presence of her smeargle. the dog holds strong on her golurk's shoulder, paint brush tail already beginning to move. pink energy follows until a slash of spatial rend flies toward groudon and kyogre in an attempt to separate them. around the slash, reality distorts through odd phases of space-time.

the lawless sea mission.