saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
holy revival
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 12:04:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

SPATIAL REND would have been so, so effective had it come from another source—its original source—but because it's only a smeargle, the move is SKETCHED into existence, weakened and not nearly enough to contend with two gods.[break][break]

groudon's SOLAR BEAM cuts through what remains of the SPATIAL REND, finding kyogre in the water which draws out a guttural noise from it. in return, the waves violently push and pull as SURF attempts to swallow groudon whole.[break][break]

"counter!"[break][break]

charizard swoops down low past , hovering just above the water as it whips up a HURRICANE that attempts to push the SURF back, keeping groudon safe to continue firing its SOLAR BEAM.[break][break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
holy revival
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 2:57:13 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]oh... that did not go as planned.

without the actual god, her move is nothing more than a cheap imitation of a lofty dream never quite achieved.

and ho ho ho-ly shit, this is getting from bad to worse.

"matias, please..."

she's pleading with him now - eyes wide and afraid.

does he not care? does he feel no remorse for this?

with a switch in tactics, she gestures for her golurk to get closer. there, they use another move as an attempt to stall the inevitable. z-move: never-ending nightmare comes quickly with a rush of shadows, looking to trap one of the titans in its own puddle of shadows.

the lawless sea mission.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
holy revival
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 5:44:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"please please please—shut the fuck up!"[break][break]

he snaps at the moment he sees her Z-MOVE form because it ends up trapping groudon in its own shadow, restricting it from moving away from the returned ORIGIN PULSE that slams into its chest.[break][break]

the SOLAR BEAM arcs upward, breaking through the clouds only to be silenced completely when kyogre's IRON HEAD rams into groudon, tackling the titan into the sea.[break][break]

"fucking work with me instead of against me you idiot!"[break][break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
holy revival
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 1:32:48 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]something in her snaps, then, and her expression twists into an ugly snarl.

"fuck. you."

her golurk rumbles low - a warning for herself, perhaps - and she swaps her smeargle out for another pokemon. the pink familiar body of mew joins her side, though it seems a little reserved... as if it's overwhelmed by the scientist's inner turmoil.

"you just can't leave well enough alone, can you?!"

and yet, she gestures for mew to assist him anyway because what else can she do? she is no match for the volatile... not in this current timeline.

mew launches a series of aura spheres at kyogre to allow groudon time to collect itself.

the lawless sea mission.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
holy revival
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 10:32:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

before groudon can disappear into the ocean, it is recalled, disappearing within a red stream only to reappear again moments later, safe and out of the Z-MOVE.[break][break]

laughing at the appearance of MEW, matias dives down low to try and superheat the water with INFERNO, empowered by the DROUGHT above along with MEGA EVOLUTION.[break][break]

"you know, for the longest time, i wondered why you were demoted. i thought it was a stupid decision. but now i know."[break][break]

he breathes out his frustrations as groudon roars to life, joining charizard with ERUPTION that travels into the sea.[break][break]

his gaze hardens on .[break][break]

"you're fucking useless!"[break][break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
holy revival
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 7:49:33 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]a snarl overtakes her features, twisted and ugly and full of rage.

"eat shit, silph."

and the decision that follows is easy, really...

for she holds the words close - commits them to memory, even - and tucks them away for months later before turning her back on him.

"we're done here."

if he wants to continue this, he can do it on his own. she won't have any part of it. not anymore. the head scientist doesn't say another word as her golurk phantom forces away to leave the elite four to his own devices.

and deep in her ribcage, a small grudge begins to form.

the lawless sea mission.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
holy revival
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 12:06:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"fuck off!"[break][break]

in the heat of the moment, fueled by rage, adrenaline, and PRIMAL ENERGY, he thinks the bold claim that leaving is a blessing, but in truth, her continuing to fight alongside him might have made the difference.[break][break]

the keyword here is alongside, not against, and so his bold claim holds true.[break][break]

where grudge forms for her, the same does for him, though his grows at a far more exponential rate, aided by all the other turmoil that plagues him.[break][break]

in the end, kyogre escapes, leaving groudon and matias to recover.[break][break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,349 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
holy revival
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 2:39:46 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: