awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
Our Bee Holes 2: A Comeback Story
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 4:06:55 GMT
willow atkins Avatar
they clear off away from the area. she leaves foxglove seated well enough away, but with clear instructions to ward off any of the other curious residents. 

when greyson approaches, her mouth flattens. 

"yeah," she says and holds out the shadow-touched venom comb on the flannel. "you got the queen?" and then, with a stern frown, "this wasn't supposed to be dangerous."
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 4:16:17 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]He can't remember the conversation exactly, but surely she understood there was a bit of danger?

"I doubt anyone expected a Shadow Pokemon to break into the hives. They're the only thing mad enough to do that, I think." He sighs, meeting her displeasure with no clear answer.

"The threat was handled quickly. That's a positive, and why I told Dahlia I could handle protecting this place. I'll ramp it up even further. In any case--"

He grabs the shadow-tainted comb, lips mulling.

"--This will either be really good, or really bad."

As if in response to his question, his yet unnamed Shadow Comfey emerges from its orb in a pulse black mist. It hovers in-front of the corrupted honey comb, mewing softly in curiosity.

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#2a879e; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 7:29:38 GMT
shiv Avatar

OUR BEE HOLES

GREYSON X WILLOW

THE MAX HONEY created by a SHADOW VESPIQUEN feels different than the usual fare. Its viscosity is slightly thicker. Its taste somehow adopts spicy notes—or at least, it tingles the tongue.

However, the SHADOW COMFEY is able to perceive a unique quality of this comb. Although SHADOW POKEMON are not normally able to evolve, something about this variety of Vespiquen honey suggests that it can allow them to...

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights