POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 23:04:03 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbody"]
[attr="class","postbody"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Admist the bleeding orange and purple hues, the sun continued to dip past the horizon. Voices in from the comms alerted him that they were making headway in the caves, which was surely a sign of good-will, however neither concerned him.

[break][break] His fingernails sunk into the scales of his Dragapult as they searched the skies for . He needed to find them again. He needed —

[break][break] A flicker of light appeared in the corner of his eye when he saw an unfamiliar figure. Ghosts flickered into view on his left and right as both a Shuppet and Phantump emerged alongside him.

[break][break] "YOU."

[break][break] "ARE YOU A ROCKET?"

[attr="class","symbol"]
[attr="class,"cp cp-skull"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
+ sky #3 [break]
• wearing YORU mask

[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","milkycred"]
MILKY

[newclass=".dejavu"] --accent:#7c6678; --speech:#7c6678; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .top"] border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody"] padding:40px 80px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#ddd; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:15px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody .avatarimg"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag a"] font: 10px 'Poppins'!important;letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:39px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .postbody a"] font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .pkmnlist img"] margin-top: 10px; transition:0.5s all; } .dejavu .pkmnlist img:hover { filter:none!important; transition:0.5s all; } .dejavu .pkmnlist span { filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
TREMBLE [RT]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 3:56:54 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]up in the clouds, painted purple and orange and gold by a setting sun, the scientist finds a small semblance of calm. the interdream mist seems less potent up here - as if it can't quite breathe properly with the altitude. good, she muses with a quick scan of the misty island below. let it die.

her golurk shifts them through another cloud and on her head, the pink body of mew rests. idle, observing, and struggling to reach fluffy clouds.

a voice cuts through the cloud to her left and her golurk moves again until they're through. it brings her face to face with a mask and a question she mostly detests.

"no."

her eyes narrow.

"but you are."

participation +50
1 ic post +10
interdream mist +10
legendary pkmn +25

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
TREMBLE [RT]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 4:01:25 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

"...Illie?"

[break][break] The League's head scientist was one of the few people that he had expected to come out of the interdream mist. He was driven from the fog of his fury, which broke at the sight of that familiar silvered hair and pale rose eyes.

[break][break] Behind his mask, his face corrects itself into a scowl. His eyes, just visible from beneath his disguise, shift to pools of bruised amethyst.

[break][break] His voice from behind a modifier was not one she would recognize. But it didn't matter. He recognized her.

[break][break] "."

[break][break] "Turn back."

[break][break]

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
+ sky #3 [break]
• wearing YORU mask

MILKY

[newclass=".dejavu"] --accent:#7c6678; --speech:#7c6678; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .top"] border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody"] padding:40px 80px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#ddd; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:15px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody .avatarimg"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag a"] font: 10px 'Poppins'!important;letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:39px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .postbody a"] font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .pkmnlist img"] margin-top: 10px; transition:0.5s all; } .dejavu .pkmnlist img:hover { filter:none!important; transition:0.5s all; } .dejavu .pkmnlist span { filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
TREMBLE [RT]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 4:20:36 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her name echoes with the distorted voice and for a moment, she feels a drop of dread upset her stomach. the nausea rolls in and out quick enough to settle, but her nerves never quite do.

"why?"

she can't turn back.

"you can turn back instead."

it'd be easier that way - wouldn't it? no aggression, no fighting... no plummeting to the ground beneath them. she feels mew's tail swish in interest, coiling a little closer to her shoulders.

participation +50
2 ic post +20
interdream mist +10
legendary pkmn +25

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
TREMBLE [RT]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 5:48:32 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i can't."

[break][break] the words are sheer impulse, falling from his lips.

[break][break] his eyes burn, slowly, as he breathes in the interdream mist. beside him, his dragapult floats, suddenly with the appearance of a GHOST TERA SHARD.

[break][break] "you can."

[break][break] "or come home, illie."

[break][break] with that, DRAGON DARTS shoot out from the dragapult's cannons, straight for the scientist.

[break]

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
+ sky #3 [break]
• wearing YORU mask

MILKY

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
TREMBLE [RT]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 21:05:20 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]confusion knots itself into her expression, as if there's a meaning she doesn't quite understand. it bothers her, she realizes, to feel a strange tumultuous sensation rise with such a simple statement.

come home.

"what home?"

her nickname was used too, wasn't it?

she can't shake the concept of knowing - of being known. it leaves her exposed, allowing dragon darts to rain upon her and her pokemon. she gasps through pain, little cuts from the darts opening on skin and fabric. she ignores the faint warmth of blood.

"you..."

mew comes into view, then, for a moment before disappearing into the rolling shadows of the clouds. it reappears again to strike his dragapult with phantom force as quick as it can.

"i know you, don't i?"

participation +50
3 ic post +30
interdream mist +10
legendary pkmn +25

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
TREMBLE [RT]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 23:52:05 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

"home!"

[break][break] it's an answer as good as any, or at least jayden thinks so. he does not know, especially in his fugue state, how clearer he could be.

[break][break] a cry from his dragapult means that the phantom force strikes true, only aided by his phantump's power split. meanwhile, the rocket admin darts forward and ignores her questions. his answer will only come in the shape of a sparring fight.

[break][break] swords manifest into his hands, icy mist swirling around the silvered edge, as he strikes it down upon her.

[break][break] "remember your heart, illie. your blood."

[break]

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
+ sky #3 [break]
• wearing YORU mask

MILKY

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
TREMBLE [RT]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 0:23:01 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she feels a chill creep in, down to the bone, as he speaks.

her blood.

like cold water thrown upon her, she startles. his sword comes down and her golurk snarls, darting to the side to keep her out of reach.

"there's nothing to remember there."

nothing left for her in the past.

she has long since escaped the shadows of her familial bonds.

"i don't owe them anything."

mew fires off a quick aura sphere before darting to return to the scientist's side, shifting into invisibility to ensure safe passage back.

participation +50
4 ic post +40
interdream mist +10
legendary pkmn +25

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
TREMBLE [RT]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 3:17:01 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

his sword strikes down on open air. on nothingness. perhaps it is because it is illie that makes him slower, perhaps it is a hesitation that scores itself into his very bones.

[break][break] because he and are tied in more ways than one, a birthright that makes them bleed the same.

[break][break] no matter how much either of them tried to run away from it.

[break][break] "you think so?" he echoes.

[break][break] attributed with a swift shake of his head.

[break][break] "then the league's ideals must have poisoned you too far."

[break][break] . . the list went on and on and on.

[break][break] if she'd never left...

[break][break] "come home, illie!" he snarls, but this time when he leaps forward it's not just the sword from his hand that swings against the AURA SPHERE. manifesting above him are the glowing swords of his patron's past, frosted twin blades that leap and plummet rapidly towards the scientist.

[break][break] "your place isn't with them, it's with me!'

[break][break] a DESTINY BOND shoots out from his phantump's horns, attempting to ensnare whichever is caught first in it's path — whether it be the young woman or her pokemon.

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
+ sky #3 [break]
• wearing YORU mask

MILKY

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
TREMBLE [RT]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 3:49:51 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"poisoned me? you can't be serious."

her lips curl into a mild snarl.

what is there to even poison her with? she is not like them. she is not like league, not like rocket... she exists as her own entity of selfishness, never straying too close to one side. she had been pure and good once - in the beginning, when she no longer had parents controlling her strings. now? she isn't sure. there's morals, sure, but are they really so different from the teachings of her past?

they have to be.

swords conjure up and she feels the temperature drop, sees her breath begin to escape in a faint puff. her eyes widen as the swords come closer and without thinking much of it, she releases an archeops. her timing is too late to save the ancient bird for it is cut into pieces within moments of being released. the blood splatters across her face and she gasps.

"oh god."

destiny bond snakes itself around her ankle and she yelps at the sensation, trying to scramble back on her golurk's shoulder to no avail. there's nowhere left to run here.

"no it's not! you're lying!"

participation +50
5 ic post +50
interdream mist +10
legendary pkmn +25
kill a pkmn +200

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
TREMBLE [RT]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 4:19:58 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

"lying?" he echoes, his words mocking. "you think i would lie to you, illie?"

[break][break] "like lied to you?"

[break][break] "like lied to you?"

[break][break] he advances on her, even as she climbs onto her golurk for escape. ice gathers around him, growing stronger and stronger still. it's nearly suffocating in it's embrace.

[break][break] "you are not them!"

[break][break] the HATRED that makes his eyes a blistered blue and white makes crystals crawl up his neck. they are a poison it of itself, burning, as it embraces him. his mask freezes too, a fissure splitting half of his mask and laying it onto the frosted sandy beach. but he doesn't recognize it. doesn't realize it, even as he advances on her, breathing in the INTERDREAM mist.

[break][break] the world closes in on them as their world warps, back out of hoenn. back out of hoenn.

[break][break] back into sinnoh, into a frosted mansion.

[break][break] into a study that they know only so well.

[break][break] half-cut triangle sandwiches around a coffee table. the world flickers around them, full of static-cling.

[break][break] "admit it, illie. you are the same as me."

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
+ sky #3 [break]
• wearing YORU mask

MILKY

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
TREMBLE [RT]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 5:06:28 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]did they lie to her? and ... would they?

she looks lost, scrambling through memories and instances in the mind until it's all a blur and she's banging on the walls to be let out of her own hell of doubt.

"stop it!"

the air around them morphs and shifts until she's back in that goddamn study and her heart lurches into her throat. she feels trapped, isolated, alone... until she looks at triangle cut sandwiches and his mask falls to the ground.

"i -"

she blinks. recognition hits like a bullet train. tears fall in rapid movement, mixing with blood and smearing across her cheeks.

"what happened to you? what did they do to you?!"

to her? to them?

where did they all go so fucking wrong?

"why are you doing this?"

her voice takes on a pleading tone and she feels every terrible emotion clawing at her throat all at once.

"please don't, michail. please please please."

her golurk gathers shadows and sends them forward in the form of z-move: never-ending nightmare to strike at the phantump... though the scientist is bound to the phantump all the same. the power falters slightly, yet strikes regardless.

and like clockwork, her body slumps over into her golurk's arms a moment later - knocked unconscious.

participation +50
6 ic post +60
interdream mist +10
legendary pkmn +25
kill a pkmn +200
sky mission +100
completing mission +100
"losing" a mission +300
total +845

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
TREMBLE [RT]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 0:53:26 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

two swords find their way into his hands, alabaster light swirling into the shape of two identical duoblades.

[break][break] michail.

[break][break] "illie," he says, voice dripping with toxic venom. the whites of his eyes are the only thing that's visible now as they stand in the center of that frosted mansion. of their childhood. "don't be like this."

[break][break] 'i don't want to do this.'

[break][break] 'i wish i didn't have to.'

[break][break] "just come home!" he shouts, sprinting forward with the intent to swipe at her with his blades.

[break][break] but she doesn't listen. of course not. she's never listened.

[break][break] with a screech, her pokemon unleash an unnatural explosion of darkness. shadows hiss and leap with frightening speed towards his phantump, and there's not time for the pokemon to dodge. it splinters into shadowy wisps almost immediately, it's life sucked out of them. a scream dies in it's throat just as jayden is also hit by the attack, thrust backwards just as the swords fly out of his palms. he crashes through several layers of crystal-white walls, the last sight that he sees is of the desperate rose pink eyes of his childhood friend crying for him.

[break][break] he's knocked out too from the force of the attack, just as the INTERDREAM MIST thins around them and warps them back into reality. his dragapult manifests just in time — right before his skull is to bash fatally against the floor, vahagn manifests and scoops him up. the pokemon stares back at the slumped over, unconscious form of . his eyes sprinkeld with the same hatred that composes the cursed.

[break][break] PHANTOM FORCE swiftly weaves around them both, and suddenly, they are gone.

[break]

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
+ sky #3 [break]
• wearing YORU mask

MILKY

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
TREMBLE [RT]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 1:11:35 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: