Roy Aker
covenant
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 21:30:26 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces][googleFont=Lato][googleFont=Abril+Fatface][googleFont=Montserrat]

[attr="class","roypost"]

[attr="class","roybg"]

[attr="class","roytext"]

The trainer remains still. Even against the fog. He's too focused to shiver from the mist's frigid temperatures. He was ready to move forward. Balmung acted as a reliable form of light, but his weight slowed their crawl. Upon noticing the dragon the councilwoman left behind, the trainer recalled his own. He didn't need him for this. Not yet.

[break][break]

He lowers a single foot onto the boat's interior while the other rests on the rim. This is to maintain his weight. While his eyes skim across floating ghasts and ghouls, his head does not budge. He pays no mind to the dark waters that rest below them.

[break][break]

Then the voices call. They feel strange, but also familiar.

[break][break]

"Mom?"
[break][break]

Both of his legs are now in the boat with his body hanging over its edge. His hands have been relieved from their shackles as they reach towards the water. He's gullible.

[break][break]

Like sirens, the voices of the deep had caught his attention. He makes attempts to relate with the souls of the deep but recognizes none. This bothers him. He can't remember her face. He doesn't even know if that was her voice.

[break][break]

[attr="class","roynote"]

Where are we going?

[attr="class","roypkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon charizard"]

[attr="class","roypkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon squirtle"]

[attr="class","roypkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon ivysaur"]

[attr="class","roypkmn"]

[attr="class","roypkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon noivern"]

[newclass=.roybg]width: 400px; background: #2b2b2b; border-radius:5px; border: 1px solid #232323; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roybg .roytext]width: 300px; color: #aaa; padding: 50px; text-align: justify; font: 12px Lato; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/uNjbxq7.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roytext::first-letter]float: left; font-family: Abril Fatface; font-size: 60px; line-height: 40px; padding:2px 2px 0 0; color: #d59e39; margin-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roybg .roynote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypkmn]width:70px;height:70px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;border:1px solid #232323;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333;background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/X2ZyrNC.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 0 0 10px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost]margin: 5px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost b]font-weight:normal;color:#d59e39;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost table td]vertical-align:top;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost .vdice-box]margin-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost .vdice-value]color: #d59e39; font-family: Montserrat;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,650 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
covenant
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 5:14:38 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

he returns his charizard and yet the boat does not sway from the sudden disappearance of weight. freya shifts and curls terse fingers in her lap, knuckles white. the faces flitting by lose their solidness as quickly as it overcomes them. they roll in waves. 

more fingernails scratch the floorboards. 

roy speaks and when he pitches, so too does freya. she grabs him by the back of his shirt and plants her heel against the interior side of the boat, eyes flashing. 

"their voices aren't the only ones in there," she says through gritted teeth.
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
310 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
covenant
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 20:30:06 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar

[attr="class","roypost"]

[attr="class","roybg"]

[attr="class","roytext"]

Initially, he fights against her strength. The upper part of his body goes further over the edge. He seems to ignore the creatures that twist and turn below him. Entranced by his own curiosity, he reaches out towards the depths while the woman above him plays the role of a crane.

[break][break]

Son.

[break][break]

Another voice calls out.

[break][break]

I'm sorry.
[break][break]

"Mom?"

[break][break]

Recklessly, his hands skim the surface of the liquid below. He can't find her face. There's just too many of them and the wicked waters run like ribbons across the damned. Hopelessness starts to sink in. Maybe she isn't here. Maybe this was a bad idea.
[break][break]

"Are they here?" He begs the crane above him.

[break][break]

[attr="class","roynote"]

Where are they?

[attr="class","roypkmn"]

[newclass=.roybg]width: 400px; background: #2b2b2b; border-radius:5px; border: 1px solid #232323; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roybg .roytext]width: 300px; color: #aaa; padding: 50px; text-align: justify; font: 12px Lato; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/uNjbxq7.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roytext::first-letter]float: left; font-family: Abril Fatface; font-size: 60px; line-height: 40px; padding:2px 2px 0 0; color: #d59e39; margin-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roybg .roynote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypkmn]width:70px;height:70px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;border:1px solid #232323;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333;background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/X2ZyrNC.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 0 0 10px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost .vdice-value]color: #d59e39; font-family: Montserrat;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,650 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
covenant
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 21:30:27 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

no, comes the sound of freya's voice in return, but her teeth are still gritted. one hand moves to join the other in this balancing act while he stares, completely entranced by the waters. 

and as he reaches, he will find himself cupping a face much like hers, but he will feel the bump of smooth scales under his fingertips. he will see her horns emerge from the water, dripping a gray and viscous fluid as she separates from the other tormented souls of the river. 

they're not. a hand extends. shapelessness taking form, taking his hands in her own and looking at him with gray-pallor eyes. all of her is gray and dripping and lifeless and yet she smiles and says, help me in. 

they're waiting for you both.
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
310 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
covenant
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 19:18:47 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar

[attr="class","roypost"]

[attr="class","roybg"]

[attr="class","roytext"]

The nerves of his fingertips make a note of the scales below them. Before he can arrive at an answer, he quickly returns them to his trunk. He's weak; startled by the entrance of the new dragonkin. This wasn't expected.
[break][break]

Without any delay, he's back at his feet. Prepared. One of his hands is back in his pocket. He's ready to fight against any ghost that dares to challenge him.
[break][break]

Instead, he's offered a hand. Potentially an olive branch of sorts. Unfortunately, there was little time for confirmations. Extending his other hand out, he offers her a path onto the vessel.
[break][break]

Surprised by the silence of his peer, he turns back for approval. She knows this place better than he does. He wanted to know what kind of monster he invited onto their boat.

[break][break]

[attr="class","roynote"]

Who is this?

[attr="class","roypkmn"]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,650 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
covenant
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 20:05:44 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she is stunned into silence. artemis looks gratefully over roy and then past him, at her doppelganger. her gaze travels from freya's face, down to the hollow of her throat, where under her choker is a leather cord. it's hidden under her sygna suit, but the black scale of this ghost's patron is there. 

you kept it safe, she says. thank you.

pale gold flickers to roy. she reads his confusion. "this is artemis. she saved me once." a quirked brow from her other. freya smiles. "she saved me a few times."

i've been waiting a very long time. it's nice to see you, roy, even if you're not mine. he's still alive.

the boat carves through the water now. since artemis had taken her seat, the restless ghosts had subsided in their attempts to climb aboard. she sits, knees tucked to one side, eyes on the other side of the shore. 

the mountains are closer. freya can make out the shape of a broken seal by one of them. apparitions drift above them in the fog and artemis looks upward, wanting. when the boat hits the shore, freya disembarks. boots crunch on gravelly sand. 

and artemis holds out her hand. i need it back now so i can cross with you. these ghosts in the river, they're missing pieces of themselves. it's why they can't come ashore. 

freya hesitates. she's looked after the token for so long. it's been her albatross, a distinct reminder to herself that in another lifetime she had been 'good enough' for rayquaza's gifts. what a fool she'd been. thumbs tuck under the leather cord and draw it over her head. 

the shimmering black scale dangles from her outstretched hand. artemis takes it and places it around her neck. color floods back into her. her eyes burn gold as she steps onto the sand. 

her voice has more substance when she speaks: 'they wait by the gate.' she puts a hand on freya's shoulder and nods to roy. 'fetch your answers, but do not linger. the living have no place among the dead.'
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
310 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
covenant
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 15:50:47 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar

[attr="class","roypost"]

[attr="class","roybg"]

[attr="class","roytext"]

He's embarrassed. Shamed by his own actions. This is not something he liked showing to others. He didn't like being gullible.
[break][break]
From his seat on the boat, his chin digs further into his fist. He's quiet. If this was some kind of game, then he was a sore loser. His posture established this tone while the twins conversed beside him.
[break][break]
Once at the shore, he was quick to remove himself from the role as the ornament of the vessel. Forgiveness wasn't possible from his seat on that boat. He was too mad at himself.
[break][break]

Roy pauses for just a moment. Just long enough to hear the doppleganger's exchange and direction. Then he's ready to move again.
[break][break]
"Show me where to go."
[break][break]

He won't make the same mistake twice.

[break][break]

[attr="class","roynote"]

Show me where to go.

[attr="class","roypkmn"]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,650 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
covenant
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 3:52:28 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

artemis' teeth flash, pointed enamels and gums still a desaturated gray. the hand on freya's shoulder tightens, fingers digging into her skin. they do not draw blood, but the shore behind them stirs. the dead begin to moan.

freya is released, shunted to the side so artemis can squat by the still water. cupped hands sink into the water and the black scale ripples, outlining in gradients of red and gold. the water churns and bubbles. limbs burst from the surface, spraying brackish ichor, and the long dead serpent rises from the river, clawing its way to shore.

'they'll show you the way,' she says.

permission granted from shiv
rayquaza originates from these threads
(x / x)
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
310 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
covenant
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 19:25:02 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar

[attr="class","roypost"]

[attr="class","roybg"]

[attr="class","roytext"]

Again, he's left in awe. He can only admire the invocation of this obsidian beast. This was the same mythical creature that he read stories about. The same monster that haunted his nightmares. Seeing it come to life before his eyes wasn't as scary as he anticipated. It felt almost normal compared to the ghasts and ghouls that plagued the air.
[break][break]
Acting as their north star, the scaled deity played leader for the trinity. They're slowly guided through a path of both rock and the damned. Each side is fortified with mountainous stone etched by the magics of the dead. As they travel deeper, faint sounds of muttered conversations and chants are heard in the distance. Words are not expressed between the trio during their journey.
[break][break]
Once the behemoth reaches the target destination, it halts its instruction. It seizes a hovered position above a gate-like structure manipulated by bone. Familiar sounds linger around the exterior, tempting any soul that gets too close. At first glance, the structure appears to lead to nowhere, but anything seemed possible in a world like this one.
[break][break]
"Is this where I go in?"

[break][break]

He makes sure to ask this time. This wasn't for permission. He just didn't want to make any mistakes.

[break][break]

[attr="class","roynote"]

Is this where I go in?

[attr="class","roypkmn"]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,650 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
covenant
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 0:31:10 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

there is no shortage of love in artemis' stare, a longing profound in its years finally come to rest. her hand never strays far from the deity's side. their body is whole, no longer frostbitten and missing pieces and freya is grateful for it. it was a gruesome sight, witnessing kyurem's molestation of their corporeal form. 

the smoky mist unravels and twirls around their ankles, beckoning them closer. 

on roy's question, artemis opens her mouth to speak, but then stills, smiling gently. she turns instead and places a slender hand on freya's neck, thumbing the healed-over puncture wound. her lips pull, the tips of her sharp canines a reminder of what she'd done, a tightening of her hand to pull her closer as a reminder of why she'd done it. 

'forgive yourself,' she whispers and freya swallows thickly.

rayquaza stirs. the smoke leaves them, crawling toward the bone archway, waves overlapping each other and rising, thicker and thicker, until form begins to take shape. artemis takes a step back and looks upward at her patron.

a wind gathers under her. with inhuman grace, she mounts the deity and their gray-shaded forms shiver in unison, lines blurring, feeling for the first time in however many years as one. the deity turns their head back, only slightly, yellow eyes regarding the both of them with an unreadable stare, and then they move.

freya's hair whips in front of her face, scoring her cheeks, and she puts up a hand as rayquaza spirals towards the archway. it happens in an instant. one moment they're there and the next, they're gone, but before she could blink, she saw artemis' face - grinning with wild, reckless abandon. resplendent. 

'no, child. this is the gateway to the final death.' that smoke has taken shape around full lips, a set of cheekbones familiar to freya's. a hawkish face, hair white as starlight, and eyes narrow and piercing. she looks churlishly past roy, softening as she beholds her daughter. 

and beside her, another woman solidifies and she opens up her arms and she says, as though she might weep, 'my son.'
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
310 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
covenant
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2023 20:30:46 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar

[attr="class","roypost"]

[attr="class","roybg"]

[attr="class","roytext"]

As the smoke clears, Roy is able to define the duplicate as a necromancer. She had brought life to the gate and delivered on the bounty to their journey.
[break][break]
"Mom?" He whimpers.
[break][break]
This was it. He could feel it this time. There was no room left for embarrassment. Only for reunion. For remembrance.
[break][break]
Roy races towards her and then stops a few feet away. It's been too long. His memories can only build part of the picture while the rest of his mind fills in the blanks.
[break][break]
She's the one to close the distance between them. With arms open, she attempts to embrace her son. Roy's physical body only feels a trace of her spectral form. Only part of her was here. She begins to sob, and the trainer's eyes are widened. He's in disbelief.
[break][break]
'I'm sorry.'
[break][break]
She coughs, attempting to fight away the tears.
[break][break]
'I'm so sorry.'
[break][break]
Loosening her grasp, she places her hands on the back of her son's jawline. Their eyes are locked.
[break][break]
'My little Roy.'
[break][break]
Again, the tears take hold, and she nestles her head into his shoulder. He never saw her like this. She was always tough. Harsh, even.
[break][break]
"Where's dad?"
[break][break]
This is all he can muster against the locks of silver on his chin. His question orders more tears from her. There is no answer until she's finished. She pulls away and clears her face.
[break][break]
'He moved on.'
[break][break]
She looks towards the floor and then back to her son's face.
[break][break]
'He knew you could do this on your own.'

[break][break]

[attr="class","roynote"]

Mom?

[attr="class","roypkmn"]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,650 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
covenant
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 21:04:07 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

freya has not moved. roy has run to his mother and she, to him, and freya has not moved. the woman that resembles her so has also stayed still, folded her arms over her chest, and watched the reunion with a cold, impassive stare. he asks after his father and the woman's eyes flicker with a spat of impatience.

'bellatrix, you waste time. they're not children.'

but she was once. and where was this woman when she needed her? waiting, all this time, in this gray wasteland. freya's throat tightens. 

"she's your sister," freya says quietly. statures of similar make, eyes like the last rays of sunset and hair the first sign of peeking starlight across a swath of black. the impatient woman tilts her head, the corner of her lips tilting. 

'very good. and that makes roy - '

"my cousin. and you, my mother."

down the spire from whence they came come the echoes of growls and grunts. 

'yes,' she says, looking past her into the dark. 'and you two, the last of our line. the morningstars failed our family by passing when they did. too many secrets forgotten now. and for what? sentimentality?'

freya's jaw tightens. "i'm a morning - "

'you, freya, are a zinnia, and there is so much you and roy do not know, and so little time to tell you. the dead are coming.' she runs her tongue along her teeth. 'you've been fighting your dreams. you need to learn to embrace them.' 

she turns her cheek, towards the portal. 'like she did.'

'there are pieces of our history in hoenn. you need only turn over the right stones. seek your birthrights. reclaim your home.' fire burns in her eyes and shame sweeps through freya, hot and heavy, burdened under the weight of that blameful stare. 
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
310 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
covenant
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 17:57:22 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar

[attr="class","roypost"]

[attr="class","roybg"]

[attr="class","roytext"]

Roy's still shocked and unable to move. His heart aches for the very person that stands before him. There is no world beneath his feet. Nothing feels stable anymore. He's barely holding it together.
[break][break]
'She's right. There's not enough time.'
[break][break]
By her older sister's decree, the mother toughens her stance. Showing weakness invited weakness and there was no time for any of that. She needed to reinforce her boy. Make him whole instead of tearing him down. He needed to be prepared. There was a harsh journey ahead.
[break][break]
Both Roy and his mother attend the conversation between Morningstars, but from afar. Bellatrix confirms every reveal with a nod.
[break][break]
'You can't do all of this on your own. You need to know when to ask for help.'
[break][break]
She's not as strong as her older sister. Latching onto the arms of his coat, Roy's mother attempts to remove any burden she possibly can.
[break][break]
'Please protect him.'
[break][break]
She begs while aiming her face towards Freya's.

[break][break]

[attr="class","roynote"]

Mom?

[attr="class","roypkmn"]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,650 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
covenant
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 3:45:50 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"we're not dragons. the first thing we do when we're born? we cry." her gaze flickers over to cygne. "we ask for help.

"that's strength, i think. knowing when to ask."

her very own words, spoken from the lips of an aunt she never knew she had and one she'll never truly have, while her mother stares heartlessly on, past them and down at the rolling tide of bloodless, blood-starving monstrosities. 

beyond the frothing, churning waves is the sound of another, hungrier monster. 

"i'll - " she starts and regards this man, this complete stranger, and swallows tersely, "you have my word."

it means everything to her. after shattered trust and broken dreams, all she has left is her word, and it kills her to give away this loyalty so freely. she doesn't know roy. she doesn't know this family. she doesn't know this woman who is standing in front of her and slandering her name. 

the sound is closer now and freya does not turn as lyune crests the peak, velvet wings whisking away fog. mounds of flesh shlurk up toward him, rolling over themselves, tumbling toward the dimly lit gateway. the light wanes. 

she stands to her and she pinches her dead silver hair between her fingers and she says, "you may be my mother, but i am not your daughter."

'you can't run from who you are, child, no more than you can run from the half of you that's me.'

lyune descends. a deluge of fire sprays from his maw and an orange glow washes over them as gelatinous liquid squeals over rotted carcasses. he lands and the earth shakes. his tail twitches, embers still sparking around his jaw, back bared to freya and roy. 

she mounts and leans over, holding out a hand to her cousin, though her gaze does not wander from her mother's face. and there is a wry sort of pride alight in those long-dead, (un)familiar eyes, an understanding that transcends flesh and blood and bores straight into soul. 

it's a look that will both bless her and haunt her in the days, weeks, months to come, but there's no time for that now. 

fingers stretch.

'bellatrix.'

'millicent, i'm not ready. they're not ready.'

'yes.'
lyune snarls. 'they are.'
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
310 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
covenant
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 17:13:41 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar

[attr="class","roypost"]

[attr="class","roybg"]

[attr="class","roytext"]

His mother pulls away again, giving her son a chance to stand on his own. Her presence did more harm than help. Despite his towering ego, his mother wished to remind him that he was also fully capable of standing on his own. At least that's what his father believed.
[break][break]
'Take this.'
[break][break]
She's reminded of why she's here. Bellatrix grabs her son's wrist with one hand and slips her palm over his. A heavy marble-like item is seemingly pulled from thin air and forced into Roy's hand.
[break][break]
'You already have the other half. Please be safe.'
[break][break]
Before he's given a chance to examine it, his cousin's ancient beast is beckoned. He doesn't know how to say bye. Left with only a nod from her only son, Bellatrix watches her son take Freya's hand and position himself behind her.

[break][break]

[attr="class","roynote"]

Take this

[attr="class","roypkmn"]