awards
3,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
covenant
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 21:12:26 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

this is why she could never put herself back together. once she shattered, she sifted through the glass and worked tirelessly to restore herself, but always, always she fell apart. she'd never known there were missing pieces. 

not like this. 

and he's one of them, she realizes, as she clasps his hand in hers and pulls. his weight, his warmth, settling against her, a stranger no longer. they're a family. 

oh, but there is still so much she needs to learn about family.

she does not look back to watch the women walk, in tandem, into that final darkness. her gaze is skyward, into the rolling fog that will cover their escape. lyune rises and the first breach of the dead mar his sides with mud and blood. 

over the rolling tide of red they soar, no longer shackled to the ground by prophecy. she reaches for the scale at her neck and remembers it gone. and so too is artemis and her deity, reunited at last. freya does not notice the tears rolling through dirtied cheeks.

lyune will not cross the river. he carries them to the shore. their boat creaks though the water is placid. all the sound in the world has gone, save for the exerted huffs of the behemoth dragon and the shifting of freya's armor. 

she slips off of him and grunts as she hits the rocky shore. 

"i think they'll leave us alone, now that the portal's closed." she blinks and tugs off a gauntlet to touch her wet cheeks, and then she turns, embarrassed. 

she doesn't know what to say. what do you say?
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
551 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
covenant
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 20:03:18 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces][googleFont=Lato][googleFont=Abril+Fatface][googleFont=Montserrat]

[attr="class","roypost"]

[attr="class","roybg"]

[attr="class","roytext"]

The entire demonstration left Roy without agency. He's better, but he's still stunned. Unlike his cousin, he offers his mother and aunt one final glace before looking forward.
[break][break]
Once they landed, Roy followed the councilwoman off of Lyune and towards the boat. The eerie waters no longer affect him like they did before. There are new things that haunt him.
[break][break]
"Thanks," He interrupts Freya and her assurances. "For showing me."
[break][break]
With a hand placed near his waist, he releases the fingers that bound the object his mother gave him. Inside, a rainbow-colored stone is placed perfectly within the middle of his palm. It's a Key Stone; the matching piece to the Mega Stone that he was given as a child.

[break][break]

[attr="class","roynote"]

Take this

[attr="class","roypkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon charizard"]

[attr="class","roypkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon squirtle"]

[attr="class","roypkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon ivysaur"]

[attr="class","roypkmn"]

[attr="class","roypkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon noivern"]

[newclass=.roybg]width: 400px; background: #2b2b2b; border-radius:5px; border: 1px solid #232323; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roybg .roytext]width: 300px; color: #aaa; padding: 50px; text-align: justify; font: 12px Lato; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/uNjbxq7.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roytext::first-letter]float: left; font-family: Abril Fatface; font-size: 60px; line-height: 40px; padding:2px 2px 0 0; color: #d59e39; margin-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roybg .roynote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypkmn]width:70px;height:70px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;border:1px solid #232323;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333;background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/X2ZyrNC.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 0 0 10px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost]margin: 5px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost b]font-weight:normal;color:#d59e39;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost table td]vertical-align:top;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost .vdice-box]margin-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost .vdice-value]color: #d59e39; font-family: Montserrat;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
covenant
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 20:39:55 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

don't thank me, she wants to say. this had been a selfish thing and she hates him right now. he boards and looks at his gift and she kicks them off the shore, clinging to the sculpted pillar rising from the stern. they glide soundlessly over the water. lyune casts his shadow on them from above. 

fog still skitters over the water and as they cross the river, it swallows them again, but it releases them just as quickly. she startles when the bow runs aground. lyune lands heavily in the sand and offers his shoulder to help them disembark. 

she suspects he also intends to comfort her. 

"i need some time," she says finally. "as i'm sure you do too."

her face betrays little, save for her weary exhaustion, as she rests her gaze on him. the portal ripples behind her, beckoning them home

"but i do want to get to know you, if you'll have me."
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
551 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
covenant
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 5:11:45 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces][googleFont=Lato][googleFont=Abril+Fatface][googleFont=Montserrat]

[attr="class","roypost"]

[attr="class","roybg"]

[attr="class","roytext"]

Their journey across the river is quiet and serene. The experience is no longer daunting to him. He's consumed by his mother's message to him and the future that follows. These expectations are harder to swallow than any demon that begs from water below.
[break][break]
He followed Freya out of the boat and onto the shore. There is no attention given to her Lyune.
[break][break]
Like his mother, his cousin seeks to challenge him with her words. She's right. He needs time to understand it all. It's too early to accept her as one of his flock. Things are still too early and he's far too sensitive in his current state.
[break][break]
"Yeah," He spoke as his free hand pranced on the back of his scalp. "I'd like that."

[break][break]

[attr="class","roynote"]

The end

[attr="class","roypkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon charizard"]

[attr="class","roypkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon squirtle"]

[attr="class","roypkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon ivysaur"]

[attr="class","roypkmn"]

[attr="class","roypkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon noivern"]

[newclass=.roybg]width: 400px; background: #2b2b2b; border-radius:5px; border: 1px solid #232323; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roybg .roytext]width: 300px; color: #aaa; padding: 50px; text-align: justify; font: 12px Lato; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/uNjbxq7.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roytext::first-letter]float: left; font-family: Abril Fatface; font-size: 60px; line-height: 40px; padding:2px 2px 0 0; color: #d59e39; margin-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roybg .roynote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypkmn]width:70px;height:70px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;border:1px solid #232323;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333;background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/X2ZyrNC.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 0 0 10px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost]margin: 5px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost b]font-weight:normal;color:#d59e39;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost table td]vertical-align:top;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost .vdice-box]margin-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost .vdice-value]color: #d59e39; font-family: Montserrat;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,898 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
covenant
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 0:58:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven