Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Genocide [M/Eva]
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 15:21:24 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Genocide

I'm not playing their game. Are you, ?

EVERGRANDE CITY, DR.MORALES'S RESIDENCE

It's been a long day at the lab. The moon hangs high in the sky and the street lights shine down upon the asphalt, both barely managing to keep the darkness of midnight at bay.

There's a silhouette sitting at the front porch of her home when she arrives, framed by the moon. It rolls a glowing red orb between its fingers ominously, lifting its veiled gaze towards her own. It glows neon magenta for the briefest moment, before the figure rises, underhand-throwing the red orb at her in an almost casual manner.

It's a Primal stone.

"Permission to speak freely, Mayor." Says Captain Sullivan as he steps out of the shadow of the porch, the bags under his eyes only barely managing to match his appearance to his exhausted tone.
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Genocide [M/Eva]
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 5:00:02 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Not many people knew where she lived at the moment. She had tried to keep her (hopefully) temporary separation from Matias a secret. It seems she couldn’t fool everyone.

[break][break]

Perched on the front porch of her small townhome near League HQ, she’d find . Though darkness muted his features, broken by magenta light, his mannerisms were unmistakable, “Doug,” she stopped a few feet short of the porch, emerald eyes trained curiously onto the familiar object in his hand.

[break][break]

If anyone knew a primal crystal shard, it was Dr. Morales.

[break][break]

Luckily, she’s spry enough to snatch it out of the air when prompted. He may catch a flash of a frown beneath the odd glow. She inspected it for only a brief moment – she knows what it is.

[break][break]

“Where’d you get this, Sullivan?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Genocide [M/Eva]
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 19:17:25 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Genocide

A snort. A giggle. A choked laugh.

Then an irritable snarl.

"What do you think?" He snaps, crossing his arms over his chest before spitting off to the side. "That, is how the high-brass plans to solve our 'meteor problem'."

One can almost hear the teeth grinding behind the youth's mouth, his jaw so taut he can feel his molars sinking deeper into his skull.

"You know. Just chuck it at someone else." He said, making a show of shrugging his shoulders in a casual manner. "Condemn an entire other planet. Why not?"

He laughed again, his hands reaching under his cap to tangle messily with his own hair.

"They've declared war on us!" He said through forced chuckles. "Hell, They are in another dimension!"

"There ain't no damn international law for that shit!" He shouted, pulling at his hair. "Those bastards at the top think everything's on the table now!"

He threw his cap at the floor with an frustrated shout, knocking the gold badge clean off the fabric, it bouncing and rolling about until it came to rest at Eva's feet.

Blood flowed down Doug's chin from his lip, his teeth having cut through it as he breathed in and out hard.

"... You know, I never thought the day would come were I would be assisting in genocide." He said after a moment of silence. "It's gonna be a hard..."

He muttered darkly as he dragged his hands down his face, wiping the blood off his lip.

"Pretending we're better than Rocket after blowing all of their atrocities out of the fucking water and an entire PLANET! Pity the only thing we can beat 'em at is, apparently, THEIR OWN FUCKING GAME!"
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Genocide [M/Eva]
POSTED ON May 12, 2022 4:21:22 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Has lost his Arceus damned mind?!

[break][break]

In silence she listens, unmoving, holding the glowing stone in one hand so the ruby reflection cast shadows across her stern features. It’s only when he finishes that she finally moves. The and holding the stone drops to her side and she cocks a brow, “Are you quite done, Captain?”

[break][break]

Eva tosses the stone back towards Doug in the same fashion he tossed it to her, “Now, did you come here to yell at me or be useful in solving this fucked up mess?” it’s clear in her tone of voice that she doesn’t approve of this plan. She never has since the moment disclosed the possibility of it to them right after their excursion to Sea!Hoenn.

[break][break]

What Dahlia proposed is worse than anything Rocket has ever done, and Eva would do anything in her power to keep them from staining their hands with Sea!Hoenn’s blood.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Genocide [M/Eva]
POSTED ON May 12, 2022 14:13:47 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Genocide

There's a brief moment were the youth looks decidedly less than pleased, his neck looking like an artery will pop and kill him on the spot.

He manages to instead swallow inwards and bite his lip, bloodying repeatedly while it mends itself at the same time, before he finally breathed out.

"Sure. And I brought the rock here, didn't I?" He said irritably as he caught the rock, bending at the waist to pick up his hat and badge, patting the dust off the fabric. "Though I was tempted to throw it at the Commissioner's windows on my way here."

He clipped the badge back onto the cap, before placing it back atop his head.

"I left the machine half at Melody's Lighthouse." He said, swallowing the remaining vitriol inside him for when he next saw or . "I don't know how any of this work- but I was hopin' you did."

's lighthouse... otherwise known as Rayquaza's last seen location... -ish.

That aside, grabbing the equipment given to him for assisting in genocide pRoTeCtInG tHe ReGiOn was probably some form of illegal.

But crimes were only crimes if they were found out, so whatever.
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Genocide [M/Eva]
POSTED ON May 13, 2022 20:25:09 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

His attitude is understandable. Eva doesn’t get mad often, but the whole situation was really starting to piss her off. If there’s one thing she has learned throughout the years, it’s that erupting in emotion doesn’t get you anywhere – it presses the wrong buttons, irritates the already raw wounds. Doug’s radiating anger was starting to do just that, leaving Eva feeling uncomfortable and skeptical. A Captain shouldn’t act like this.

[break][break]

“Yes, so I see you did,” she refers to the stone he holds in his hand again. Obviously, he came seeking answers, answers she doesn’t have. By this point she’s drowning in it all, the guilt, the stress, the pressure, the questions. It’s stacked so high she’s not quite sure she’ll be able to find her way out.

[break][break]

Eventually, Eva’s gaze drops, defeated, shaking her head, “I don’t know what you want from me, Doug,” her demeanor shifts to something more friendly by using his first name, straying away from their more professional relationship, “I don’t even know how all this works,” and she’s supposed to be the leading authority on Primal Energy research, “Or if it even WILL work,” Regardless, if this was the only plan, Hoenn or Sea!Hoenn was going to be annihilated. Both of which she couldn’t stand for.

[break][break]

“There’s no simple answer . . . Everything is . . . speculation,” ’s plan, Eva’s plans, the concept of Primal Energy itself even, "But . . . I do have some ideas."

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Genocide [M/Eva]
POSTED ON May 14, 2022 16:44:14 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Genocide

"Y- you... Ya don't know?" He slowly blinked, eyes wide. "Y-you?!"

Of all the responses he thought he might get, that was the one he didn't plan for or even expect.

"Y-ya lead the research on this whole thing! If ya don't know, nobody knows! " He said. "The top brass ain't even sure it's gonna work, and they're betting all of Hoenn on this?!"

Ah yes, The Genocide or Death plan, as detailed in The Insane Tyrant's Guide to Destroying the World™.

'WHAT IS THIS?! AM I STILL IN THE NIGHTMARE MIST?!' The youth had fallen silent after speaking, his gaze dropping to the floor as he brought his hand to his mouth, nibbling on his finger while in deep thought. At his side, a fist squeezed tightly, a million thoughts running through his head.

What now? Dr.? ? No. If Eva didn't know, there was little chance that they would.

Should he wing it? Should he try to replicate the events with Rayquaza? Could he even do it? Could he even risk it?

Thank some merciful deity that was most definitely not Lele out there however, The Good Doctor was not out of ideas just yet.

"H-huh? Ya do?" He uttered, blinking at her before licking his lips and wiping his hand on his pant, nodding at her. "Thank goodness. Can't say we did our best if we didn't try everything at our disposal first- and anything's better than the 'genocide or death' plan."

He readjusted his hat, looking at her hopefully.

"What do ya have in mind?"
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Genocide [M/Eva]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2022 23:42:22 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

It must be difficult to hear: The ones you placed your faith in failing you. Dahlia seemed convinced it would work, though Eva hasn’t been privy to the details to crunch to numbers herself. The instability of the region’s energies made for too many variables that could cause spontaneous deviation from a predicted course.

[break][break]

Again, she waits for Doug to calm down. It seems the fact that she has ideas is appealing/ A little drop of hope in the sea of chaos. She’s skeptical, but you never know until you try!

[break][break]

“I can’t guarantee it will work but . . .” at least they tried. She slips a hand intot he pocket of her scrubs and extracts a familiar crystal that she holds up to the light. A small grin tugs at the corners of her lips, “Look familiar?” It’s the crystal Doug had in his pocket during the events of Rayquaza’s disappearance, “Dahlia let me . . . borrow it to see if we can pinpoint where and when Rayquaza disappeared to,” she tucks it safely back into her pocket, resting all her hopes in the precious stone, “I don’t know if it will help us but . . . the stories of the last meteoroid have the titans working together. If we can find Rayquaza and Groudon . . . maybe we stand a chance,” and if they can convince to summon Kyogre. That would be a feat all in its own considering she would like to remain anonymous.

[break][break]

“Are you ready for an adventure, Doug?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Genocide [M/Eva]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2022 16:23:53 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Genocide

He waited with bated breath for the woman to answer his hopes, and she did not disappoint.

"Sure does." Doug said wryly, feeling his bloody tits burn just from looking at the thing. "The burns were seared on m'scars."

Scars on top of scars, eyebags on his eyebags; every second working for the league was sapping his youth away. At the rate things were going he estimated his body would be creaking like a centenarian's by age 25.

As she explained her plan, the youth nodded slowly. Looking for Rayquaza was always the plan- he hadn't had any real means of achieving that beyond blasting his assigned crystal and hoping for the best, however. It hadn't even ocurred to him to steal- er, ask for the original, and now that he was looking at it, there was a strong sense of relief.

At the other's question, the youth snorted, giving a wry smirk as he tilted his head.

"I live in Hoenn, don't I?"

---
SOOTOPOLIS OUTSKIRTS, ROUTE 126, 'S LIGHTHOUSE

A singular lighthouse stood in the middle of a small piece of land a couple of miles off the crater that was Sootopolis City. The structure stood out for several reasons.

For one, the excellent, Louvre-worthy art work of all the spectacular men and women whom had once endeavored to make it the most beautiful piece of architecture in Sootopolis. The Middle School back-of-the-notebook 'S' was still proudly emblazoned over, the sight of which brought a tear to Doug's eye.

The other reason it stood out was, well: it was, a. surrounded by craters, from when several meteoroids and miniors had crashed down upon the tiny piece of land, and b. the several holes, claw and bite marks, as well as a whole missing chunk from the top-most area where Rayquaza had deemed it fit to blast its Hyper Beam through.

Doug stood at the very edge of one of those massive holes at the top, staring away from Sootopolis and out into Route 126, eyes narrowed as he looked at the horizon with obvious focus. His Orbeetle, Garo, hovered besides him, eyes occasionally gleaming as he and Doug exchanged thoughts.

A moment later, Doug was turning back to Eva.

"This is where we first stored the Crystal." Doug said as he approached the very center of the room, where he had placed the league issued machine. "There used to be a lighthouse lamp 'ere, but Rayquaza blasted it to pieces."

His hand pointed at the whole on one end, then at the hole in the other.

"Hyper beam in, hyper beam out." He said, before pausing.

"Here's the important bit, though." He said, reaching into a compartment in the machine. From inside it, he pulled out... a Military Coat. Fancy, definitely his Captain Regalia.

Well, once upon a time, perhaps. Now, it had a gaping, perfectly shaped hole in it. Not a single tear in the fabric, as if it had simply disappeared.

"I never thought much of this, but..." He held it up for Eva. "This is what happened to my Jacket when the quartz blasted Rayquaza. And of Rayquaza... all that was left was ash and some droplets o' rain."

He paused again.

"Back then, we didn't know much about anything- but our scientists still came to the conclusion that both were from a different era... and world." He said. They didn't know it then, but after everything they had gone through, they could now make an educated guess, probably.

Reaching into his jacket's pocket, the youth produced two vials; one with some flakes of ash inside, the other with droplets of water.

"I stored a few o'these inside the jacket when I ran outta space..." He said, before blushing. "I, uh... then took it off and forgot. Didn't wanna wear it anymore."

But that meant they had both the prism, some of the ashes and rain left in Rayquaza's wake... and the jacket the prism had been stored in when it blasted, if that mattered.

"Garo's memory is basically photographic. He more or less knows where I got blasted, since I was still inside his radar's reach when it happened." He said, before shrugging his shoulders.

"That's all I got for ya." He finished, looking at the Doctor and waiting.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Genocide [M/Eva]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 5:02:09 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Doug doesn’t disappoint, and Eva smiles back at him before they head off on a crazy, perhaps life threatening, adventure. It is Hoenn, after all.

[break][break]

This is either going to go really bad or nothing is going to happen at all. We’ll see. Eva doubts it’s going to go well. Again, this is Hoenn.

[break][break]

They travel to the outskirts of Sootopolis, specifically, Melody’s lighthouse. Her emerald eyes train over the gashes and tears in the building’s exterior. They’re hard to miss, remnants of the angry god that they faced. Taming Rayquaza would certainly not be an easy task. It’s a good thing Eva didn’t plan on taming it, Hoenn only needed its help.

[break][break]

Eva stands beside Doug, glancing into the hole and following his finger to the other two. There were a lot of holes here. Suddenly, Eva felt a bit nervous. Having Doug there too helped but she couldn’t help but feel like she was about to just be Rayquaza’s snack if they were able to find it.

[break][break]

When prompted, she inspects the hole in the coat, leaning forward to run a finger gently around the edges, “Looks like Primal Energy, alright,” she’s seem too many perfectly shaped holes to miss the signs, “The ash left behind was similar to the ash on Mt. Chimney,” she knew that much after her conversation with .

[break][break]

“I think we need to try and recreate the events as best we can, the moment the crystal fired and zapped Rayquaza somewhere else. Were there any z-moves being used at the time?” That typically triggered a reaction in the Primal Energy crystals.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Genocide [M/Eva]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 16:39:58 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Genocide

SOOTOPOLIS OUTSKIRTS, ROUTE 126, MELODY MIRO'S LIGHTHOUSE

His brow furrows at her words, though he nods.

"A lot of 'em, actually. Tapu Bulu, Epitath... Er, that is to say, a Gengar, A Primarina, A Galarian Weezing." Doug said in response, crossing his arms. "Garo over there as well, technically."

Copying all that would be a bit hard... Or not.

"I think Tapu Lele might be able to pull off Tapu Bulu's moves... Or something on a similar wavelength at least." He hoped anyway. Pulling out his phone, he opened up a chatting app. "I've got a Gengar and a Weezing on hand... Let me give a touch; see if she'll lend me her Primarina for a bit."

After a couple of very slowly written messages were sent, he returned back to crossing his arms, brows furrowing further as he tipped back his head.

"I Only got 1 Z-Crystal, though." He pointed out, lips pursing as his brow furrowed slightly. "Hmm... Wait, I recall something..."

He fell silent, scratching at the back of his head thoughtfully.

A MULTITUDE OF ENERGIES pulses throughout Sootopolis. Should a scientist attempt to make sense of the wavelengths of mega evolutions, wormhole-charged passho juice, and a primal quartz, they would need to untangle it as a Skitty would with a ball of multicolored yarn.

His mouth fell slightly open, the youth snapping his fingers.

"Right! There were reports o'dis from the Sootopolis Science Labs!" He said with a grin, turning his gaze fully to Eva. "Those should be in the League's data base, yeah? Maybe ya can look at the graphs and figure a few things out, Doc?"

A moment later, his phone buzzed again, the youth glancing down at it. Lifting it up to face level, he snickered a little, before he began to type very slowly- almost boomer-ishly slow.

Then, he brought his hand to his ear, utilizing a private channel in the league's comms.

"Melody? Alright. Here's the thing..."
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Genocide [M/Eva]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 2:57:27 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

First the weird texts, now a direct call? Well, she wasn't really one to judge. Normally she'd play along, but thanks to her recent incident with Matias she's a bit more hesitant to accept. Yet it seemed like he was telling the truth, and with Eva there with him it sounded even all the more credible.. [break][break]

Her Gardevoir quickly teleported her over to the remains of what once stood as her light house, her primarina in tow as requested. "Hey!" she said trying to appear cheery, yet it was a bit tough to appear happy despite the whirlwind she felt inside. Her body language showing a bit more awkwardness as she showed up in a place she knew she was clearly not wanted. Sootopolis as a whole. It was an awful feeling, but she was willing to put up for it if it ended up helping out people she believed were good. [break][break]

"Doug caught me up, are you guys sure this is a good idea..?" she said remembering how powerful rayquaza was.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Genocide [M/Eva]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 4:56:08 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva remembers reading through the report too many times to count. So many times, she practically has it memorized . . . and available to her at the moment. The doctor taps the RotomPhone in her pocket, sparking the device to life, “Let’s see, at the time of the disappearance there was . . . A Kingler, Gengar, Blastoise, and Salamence that mega-evolved at that moment and there was a total of . . . 4 Z-move,” Yikes, that’s a lot of stuff going on.

[break][break]

When prompted with Doug’s suggestion, Eva shrugs as he disappears to summon Melody to their little prevent-the-end-of-the-world party. Eva squats down, taking a seat against a piece of marred stone as she examines the energies again.

[break][break]

Blastoise, Kingler, Gengar, and Salamence mega-evolved. Galarian Weezing, Blastoise, Gengar, and Orbeetle used z-moves.

[break][break]

4 mega evolutions

[break][break]

4 z-moves

[break][break]

1 primal quartz

[break][break]

The recipe is there, the execution would be difficult. The energies are strong in Sootopolis but fickle. The frequencies are ever-changing and what was once the perfect collaboration to send Rayquaza to another time and place, may not be the same now. Still, it’s worth a shot. Right?

[break][break]

Melody appears, snapping Eva out of her trance. She greets her friend with a small smile as she stands, “Honestly . . . probably not,” she’s honest, she wouldn’t lie to Doug or Melody, “It’s dangerous and rash but . . . It could save us,” in more than one way. It could save their souls from descending to a place they couldn’t return from if The League truly moved forward with their plan to send the meteor to Sea!Hoenn; a place with living people and creatures that would perish beneath its mass.

[break][break]

“With that being said, I don’t expect either of you to stay. I won’t hold it against you if you choose to leave. If you stay, I suspect you accept the risks involved,” Eva produces a piece of paper she had just scribbled on for them to see, “This is what I need,”

[break][break]

4 mega-evolutions (Ideally: Kingler, Blastoise, Gengar, Salamence)[break]
4 Z-moves (Ideally: G!Weezing, Blastoise, Gengar, Orbeetle)[break]
1 Primal Quartz

[break][break]

“I can provide the mega-salamence and a z-crystal . . . but we may need one more person’s help.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Genocide [M/Eva]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 20:15:45 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Genocide

SOOTOPOLIS OUTSKIRTS, ROUTE 126, MELODY MIRO'S LIGHTHOUSE

"HA!" Doug cracked up at 's question, his response a stark contrast to the Doctor's. "Probably not! But I ain't sitting on my ass and letting those top brass assholes throw a meteor at another civilization. Are you?"

Doug was furiously typing on his phone at the speed of a boomer as the good doctor spoke, lips set on a thin line as he worked over time.

Mega Evolutions, Z-moves; his good memory worked overtime to grant him all the information he could recall regarding the happenings at the lighthouse.

He thought they could more or less gather all the required things... But he only knew of a single water-type specialist-!

So he sent a myriad of texts talking about giant dragons in alternate dimensions and hoped the Orca would bite.

"I laid down some bait for another person. I can help out, too. Mega or Z-moves, I got it."

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
Genocide [M/Eva]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 21:38:56 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
's texts find the captain midfight, the buzz of a stone-age cellphone going unanswered for the stretch of time it takes Skyler to knee her opponent in the groin and claim victory- of sorts.

Only as she's stepping out of the seedy bar and into a filthy alleyway does she bother checking the device, eyebrows raising half an inch at least as the information sets in. Then she's turning to walk the familiar path back to the docks, wide steps eating up the distance as she makes for the Mariner Two.

Any signs of the previous tussle are erased with a quick dip in ocean water, Kyogre's blessing healing cuts and bruises 'till she's as good as new.

Handy, that.

Though she hadn't been there when Rayquaza appeared (and disappeared), Doug's tale is not unlike one she'd heard from her husband, . While the details have long since blurred over, Skyler knows enough for her curiosity to be piqued. While her motivations might lie elsewhere, adrift from those who have summoned her to this - meeting? - that doesn't mean that she won't do her part, should it come down to it.

She steps out of Dhelmise's Phantom Force portal with a small shiver, phantom kelp slithering away as she catches sight of three other familiar people.

"Heya Scallywag, Mel, Dr. Eva." She grins, defiantly playful in the face of what seems to be intent conversation. "Hope I didn't miss the party."