awards
2,677 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
Genocide [M/Eva]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 3:51:59 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

rayquaza's body spins impossibly and eva's crystal glows. and then there is warmth. light. calcifer slams down into the ground with a thud, blinking away the sudden shift in their environment. freya dismounts breathlessly; no longer does each breath hurt with frigid finality. 

the rest of her salamence have also emerged, albeit most of them are worse for wear. she breathes a sigh of relief and allows herself to fold over, to just take a moment

and then she approaches their prize. the beast lay on its side, still breathing hard, half-dozing as the party's fire-type pokemon converge on it to help warm it up. she keeps a respectable distance and her palms burn and her heart aches and she thinks, we will make you whole again.

she notices dr. morales' look and meets her gaze slowly. they are not finished. she nods and beckons calcifer to return to her side. the charizard lowers his head.

"i know it wasn't for me, but...thank you," she says to the group. 
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Genocide [M/Eva]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 6:35:26 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva shifts to face Freya. Her pink lips grow into a soft, grateful smile, “We couldn’t have done it without you, Freya,” her gaze momentarily detours to the surrounding party members. Well, except who had disappears rather quickly. She’ll have to check in on her . . . “Thank YOU for trusting us,” she emphasizes, knowing it took quite a lot for her to first approach Eva with the precious scale and her vulnerable fears they all now shared.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+ & & [break]

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
Genocide [M/Eva]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 18:47:24 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
They exit the icy realm in the same manner with which they'd entered it: violently and without any previous warning. They're slammed back into their Hoenn alongside flecks of bloody ice, echoes of alarmed screams, and the ghost of the beast they left behind. 

Skyler casts her gaze about, catching the trail end of pink hair as disappears from her vision. The moment lodges itself into her brain, coated in leftover adrenaline from their near-doomed flight.

Slipping from an ice-coated hide, Skyler pats Salamence's cobalt scales in silent appreciation for its role in her continued survival. Beyond its bulky shape, she can see the rest of the group and their green-tinted prize. Well, part of it at least. The rest has remained behind. 

"You owe me a drink, Scallywag." Stepping from behind 's dragon, Skyler arches an eyebrow at . "Several, actually." She'd risked her hide for this, so she better get some compensation out of it - if only a day spent teaching Dougie the art of getting absolutely shitfaced.

When she casts her gaze past to Rayquaza, relief is dethroned by a piercing consideration, there and gone the next moment. Not quite hostile, but not quite welcoming either. 

Under the calloused rasp of her fingertips, the ocean rages on.

Much like Skyler herself, unwilling to be defied.
- we got out, yay!
- sorry for the wait  ;_;

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Genocide [M/Eva]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 2:55:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]QUEST COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: