played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
Wealth doesn't corrupt character - it makes it visible.
awards
232 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
THE BORDER: TO
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 0:49:21 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[attr="class","oznitop"][attr="class","ozni"]
[attr="class","oznimain"]Ozni winked. A story like that would take the monotony out of the long flight home. "Sounds like a date." Hopefully, he actually told it. Currently, that plan doesn't compute.

Hiding a yawn behind his hand, the CEO watched the interaction through Thomas's eyes. It was weird seeing him interact with a kid like that. His limbs were all bunched up too, like a Liepard ready to spring. The second mention of the brother made him scoff.

As his body returned, Oz tore his eyes away from the trio in front of them. The little girl was sniffling, probably realizing she was a stiff or something. "I know you want to punch me dude, but my soul?"

He sighed. "Just keep your mitta off the face." There's a sensation of force and then he's floating .

After a brief display of his swimming skills, he's back in good old Adebayo. Blue eyes blink awake.

"You know--" He wheezed. "I still don't get why we're doing this." The girl seemed to have made a decision.
[attr="class","ozni","oznitag"]
[attr="class","oznipoke"]

[newclass=.ozni] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.oznimain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.oznitag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.oznimain b] color: #7DE4FB; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.oznimain i] color: #5ADEFA; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.ozni u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #7DE4FB; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.ozni a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.oznipoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; ;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #7DE4FB;[/newclass][newclass=.oznitop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #7DE4FB;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 7:06:48 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Nobody's getting hit in the face.", Thomas remarked, before impact.

Upon emerging from the body of his partner, Thomas floated up. The ghost of the Kalosian aimed himself towards his body, before diving back down into it.

Thomas coughed in pain, clutching his gut. Even though Ralph pulled his punch, the Rage Fist still hurt like absolute hell.

"If nothing else, it could lead us to finding out more about the Realm, and the secrets it hides. Secrets that could benefit someone like you. Besides, kid deserves to be in heaven with her family.", Thomas told the CEO.

Thomas staggered to his feet, seeing that the girl made her decision.

"Let's reunite her with her family, yeah?", Thomas told the Orrean.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
awards
232 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 0:34:09 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[attr="class","oznimain"]"Good!" The CEO huffed. "I'd sue your skinny jeans off." Probably save the guy's sperm count too.

After a moment of trying to catch his breath, Oz forces himself to his feet. Again, he probes his sore ribs. With a sigh, he nods. "Yeah, yeah. You're right." Sure, his family belonged in hell, but he'd probably miss them.

The girl swallows. Her hand is wrapped tightly around the hand of her Marshadow. It's obvious it's been fighting this fight for a while. "I--I want to see my brother." Her tiny fingers give the ghost a squeeze. "As long as he isn't mad at me."

[newclass=.ozni] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.oznimain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.oznitag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.oznimain b] color: #7DE4FB; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.oznimain i] color: #5ADEFA; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.ozni u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #7DE4FB; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.ozni a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.oznipoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; ;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #7DE4FB;[/newclass][newclass=.oznitop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #7DE4FB;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 0:37:01 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas rolled his eyes at the threat delivered by the CEO.

"Your brother isn't mad at you. If anything, he just wants to see you again.", he assured the girl softly.

He looked down to see how the girl, and the Marshadow were holding hands. If not for how grim the situation was, Thomas would've commented on how adorable the two were.

"The gates aren't far from here.", he told the ghost, before heading off in the direction of the gates to the afterlife, going slow enough to allow the duo to keep up.

Thomas' Marshadow looked at the pair, and felt a bit jealous. Thomas, who picked up on this, chuckled. "Want me to carry you, little guy?", Thomas offered the Marshadow.

The Marshadow found themselves surprised by the offer, but lifted their arms up, allowing Thomas to pick them up, and cradle them in his arms.

tags:

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
awards
232 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 9:46:54 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[attr="class","oznimain"]From the back of the dragon, the view of the gates is astounding. Even the too-cool-for-school (with his PhD) can't stop a noise of amazement."Whoa." He murmurs. "What do you think is on the other side?"

The group lands on a large outcropping. Around them is a parade of almost bored souls. They look like they're waiting in line at the DMV. Occasionally, one of them shuffles forward, obeying a call from someone out of sight.

The little girl stares up at the gate. She flinches away from it, bumping into whoever is behind her. The Marshadow offers kind, comforting noises. "Where--where are grandpa? And Kevin?"

Suddenly, a white light appears in front of them. The little boy is back but his holes are filled in, and his wispy appearance more solidified. "K-kevin! My name's Kevin!" He crushes his sister in a ghostly hug.

The ground begins to shake as they turn back to the gate. There's a shadowy figure there. A crimson R is on its chest, the only color aside from its fiery, hellish eyes. 'You are mine!" It snarls at the kids.

The little orb beside it--an Electrode--begins to grow. It swells until it pushes the crowded specters off the path. Dark, wicked sparks fly from it. "TODE!"

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 15:00:09 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas rolled his eyes at the threat delivered by the CEO.

"Your brother isn't mad at you. If anything, he just wants to see you again.", he assured the girl softly.

"For the kids? Probably paradise. For guys like us? Eternal torment.", Thomas remarked, half-jokingly.

Thomas took a look around, taking notice to how many ghosts were waiting for passage to the afterlife. So this was the effect of all the wars and tragedy that afflicted the world? He had to wonder if Yveltal was satisfied with this, or alarmed.

Thomas watched the reunion between the two siblings. He was glad Kevin made it out. Though he had questions about the grandfather. Did he make it, or was he left wandering the Border somewhere?

His musing is broken by the arrival of a malevolent spirit with a Rocket insignia on its chest, accompanied by the demonic ghost of an Electrode.

"Stand back, I got this!", Thomas told the group, before sending out his Urshifu.

"Time to send you to hell!", Thomas bellowed towards the spirit, before pulling out his pocket watch, opening it to reveal a Keystone within. Upon pressing it, the Mega Stone on the Urshifu reacted, encasing him in an orb of light, before he emerged, his fur white, with red outlines.

"Begone, foul spirit!", Thomas bellowed, gesturing his Urshifu to strike down the spirit.

The Urshifu got into a stance, lining himself up, before lunging at the spirits, striking them with a powerful shout. The G-Max One Blow sent the duo hurdling through the gates, and into the hell that they deserved.

tags:

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
awards
232 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 17:24:17 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[attr="class","oznimain"]"Probably, yeah." He laughed. "It can't be one-size-fits-all and be heaven." Which meant stuff had to adapt to people's needs. Which really disqualified it from being a single place, right? It made him wonder if that's where all those alternate realities came from. If all of this stuff was just one giant isekai.

As if summoned by the girl's question, a figure forms beyond the demonic specter. Though he looks younger, it's easy to see the resemblance in their face. They all have the same nose. And, behind him, are two figures the kids wouldn't know. The two that were torn away by this never-ending war before they made an impact.

Ozni didn't protest as Thomas stepped forward. He threw up his arms in a gesture for peace. "You do you, babe!" His babies weren't really made for fighting demonic dudes. He watched as the keystone's energy burst free. The Urshifu got a dye job and the battle continued. As the shout emerged, Oz had to wonder if Tommy Boy knew about a thing called collateral damage.

Fortunately, it seems the bear-thing hit its mark. Oz flashes a thumbs up as the kids race toward their family. This gesture then shifts as he hikes that same finger over his shoulder. "Come on, big guy. Let's blow this popsicle stand." As they turned, the CEO realized that he wasn't alone. The Marshadow now clung to his trainers. It seemed it knew class when it saw it.

Leaving the hellish DMV behind, he made his way toward the Hydreigon express. It was time for another thrilling round of iSpy.

gzaQDMs0

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 19:03:22 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas watched with satisfaction as the demonic spirits were flung into the gates, where only hell awaited them.

Thomas smiled as the children raced towards their family, finally reuniting in heaven. As Thomas peered within, he saw a familiar figure.

Shadow, his long lost Poochyena.

Thomas' mouth fell agape, the man slowly stepped towards the gates. "Shadow, buddy.", Thomas uttered. Thomas' hand stretched out to meet in the middle with the canine, his steps practically an unconscious motion.

In that moment, Thomas only wanted to reunite with the Poochyena. Wanted to hug him one more time. The Poochyena wanted the same thing, to feel his master's loving embrace again.

The Urshifu and Marshadow quickly stepped in to stop him, snapping him back from his temptation to cross into the Afterlife.

As greatly as it pained him, he still had his duties in the world of the living. He still had Pokemon that needed him.

"Shadow, I'll reunite with you, I promise!", Thomas called out. As the gates closed, the Poochyena whimpered, standing on his hind legs, paws pressed against the gates.

"Let's go.", Thomas uttered, sorrow in his voice.

umpIuahu

tags:
notes:
Prompt 5
Prompt 6
Prompt 30
Prompt 37
Prompt 39
Mega Evolution
is claiming Marshadow

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 5:15:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

REWARDS - THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[break][break][break][break]

TATTERED[break]
INSTRUCTION MANUALS

IT'S ALIVE!!

[break][break]
If you have gathered TATTERED INSTRUCTION MANUALS 'TYPE FULL RECIPE A, B, C, D, E, F', your character will be able to piece together the formula to create the Synthetic Pokemon, TYPE: NULL. Creating this creature requires the cells taken from all Pokemon types and/or physical body parts of Pokemon.[break][break]

However, to create this Pokemon is a macabre and unethical endeavor. Feel free to explain how your character receives a TYPE: NULL in some other fashion, but do note that its creation is most likely rooted in the most reprobate and unprincipled of practices.[break][break]

Furthermore, many are wary of this creature, for it had turned on its owners during the ULTRA BEAST WAR thanks to Megalopolan technology designed by JULES COTILLARD. Perhaps, these manuals were written by them...[break][break]

You will BE ABLE TO EVOLVE THE TYPE: NULL using a LEGENDARY CANDY. Furthermore, the recipe is so esoteric, difficult, and up to chance, that replicating the formula to create another will not be feasible.[break][break]

Feel free to TRADE IN YOUR TYPE FULL RECIPES into the SITE SHOP for a TYPE: NULL (pick moveset and ability like a gachapon Pokemon).[break][break]