Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
989 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
Backwater [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 1:40:24 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu"]
[attr="class","star1tsu"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu"]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]"Trouble seems to follow me wherever I go."[break][break]

The shadow hidden in the grass rises up, and her arbok senses the sudden shift. Attuned to the girl's emotions, she smells the sudden fear in her and lashes out, slamming her tail into the ghost. [break][break]

The grass is parted and a Budew flies up into the air, bumping its head on the ground right in front of Tsubaki. She quickly puts it in a ball, before the Gengar can get at it.[break][break]

"Forgive me, bringin' it to you."[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Catching Budew, minus 1 pokeball.

[attr="class","star3tsu"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
Days fade into a watercolour blur / Memories swim and haunt you
awards
240 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
Backwater [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 21:53:12 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","albaTemp"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Transpiration

“Or maybe you like to follow trouble? Or maybe it’s just around every corner.” Dazed by Sumire’s attack, the Gengar quickly disappears into one of the man’s Poké Balls. Hoenn was a hotbed of problems and occurrences, and they’d both decided to move here.[break][break]

“Having it seems better than having nothing at all, at least.” …Maybe she’d just been talking to the Budew?

[attr="class","gunstest5ooc"]

NOTES

Dual Wilds (Route 123)[break]
Catching Gengar!

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.albaTemp]--accent:#7269d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.albaTemp]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .fainted img"]filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rbynote]border-width: 9px 9px 9px 9px;border-style:solid;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/UUqNs3l.png') 9 9 9 9 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;background:#aaa;background-clip: padding-box;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Backwater [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 4:13:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLURPUFF APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNBURDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAIRY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STRING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY NICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WEEZING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STENCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLUDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON GAS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXPLOSION

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
989 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
Backwater [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 1:28:04 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Baki straightens up. Sumire follows her gaze to the grass. Behind him is a looming threat, something a poison-expert would identify instantly. She doesn't hesitate, doesn't respond to his witty quip. There's nothing to say.[break][break]

A single, sharp hiss under her breath, and a shot of poison knocks the weezing out of the skies before it can explode. A ball follows. [break][break]

"... s'pose there's no functional difference."[break][break]

Til he sees the fainted weezing, he might've thought she'd turned on him. So be it. Results were what mattered, weren't they? That's the ethos the League council held dear. [break][break]

+ [break]
+ Catching Weezing, minus 1 pokeball.

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
awards
240 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
Backwater [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 19:31:49 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Transpiration

“Hey—” Alba starts to say something as a warning, hand tensing as she suddenly seems to attack him, though when the poison sails past him, he cuts himself off.[break][break]

“Apparently I’m not paying enough attention… Thanks.” How much longer would that Weezing have gone unnoticed? Well, it didn’t really matter now that it had been dealt with.[break][break]

“But seriously. I don’t know your story, and I won’t pry into it, but the world’s a lot bigger than just you or me. Don’t go around thinking that all the trouble you find is your fault, yeah?”

NOTES

Skipping!

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.albaTemp]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rbynote]border-width: 9px 9px 9px 9px;border-style:solid;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/UUqNs3l.png') 9 9 9 9 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;background:#aaa;background-clip: padding-box;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Backwater [DW]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 8:27:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WEAVILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKPOCKET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BEAT UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REVENGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUSTOX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPOUND EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEECH LIFE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VENOSHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONLIGHT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE WEEZING!

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
989 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
Backwater [DW]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 23:33:51 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]A half-hearted smile at that. [break][break]

Only those from a position of privilege, never having done the things she'd done, have the right to say that. Even so, she had made a promise not to dwell on the past, look forward to the future she was capable of making.[break][break]

All the ruin she might bring to others yet.[break][break]

"Appreciate the thought, but--"[break][break]

A gust of wind tears at her, trying to drag her into the air. Her arbok spits angrily, lunging into the air to drag down a menace that eyes not adapted to the dark could never have seen. [break][break]

Baki reaches out to touch a ball to the giant insect in her arbok's jaws.[break][break]

"... still makin' up for the harm I'm causing day-to-day. Can't think big about all that, y'know?"[break][break]

She looks down at the ball, struggling weakly in her hand. She whispers to it, hoping that the man won't hear.[break][break]

"... I'll get you some aid in just a bit. Hang tight."[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Catching Dustox, minus 1 pokeball.

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
awards
240 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
Backwater [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 1:17:42 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Transpiration

The rain continues to fall, more and more tumbling from the heavens to take root in the soil. The berry tree drinks deeply, nurtured by Appletun’s care.[break][break]

He’ll keep coming back over the next few months, watching over it until he can take its seeds. Then he’ll leave and never come back.[break][break]

“I think we all have to think big one day, whether we like it or not. But—”[break][break]

The air drops a few degrees as a dark shape blurs between the two of them. A mountain dweller, come down from the snowy peaks for one reason or another. It stops, perhaps to look for something, and in that moment the white-haired man makes his move.[break][break]

That’s how the world works, right? Small, insignificant choices become something larger than you can imagine.[break][break]

“I forgot what I was going to say, exactly, so I’ll just say good luck.” There’s no easy way for someone like him to talk about how to fix things.

NOTES

Catching Weavile!

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Backwater [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 5:57:49 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOXEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STATIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TEARFUL LOOK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HOUNDOOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLASH FIRE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INFERNO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COMEUPPANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
989 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
Backwater [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 1:27:59 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]The grass rustles. In spite of the rain, a red snout pokes out from the grass. Snarling, it opens its mouth to jettison flame at the man. Before it can, however--[break][break]

"Sumi!"[break][break]

The black snake's already en route, snapping her tail at the canine's face. A slash across its face and the baleful fire is stopped before it begins. [break][break]

"Hah!"[break][break]

Baki tosses a ball, trapping the intruder within before it can ambush them further. Then, she offers the man a dark look.[break][break]

"... Well. Til that day, huh? Working off that debt little by little..."[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Catching Houndoom, minus 1 pokeball.

[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights