⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
paperwerk [m]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 10:20:50 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

Sootopolis was everything Aloe had expected once he'd made it past the guard turrets with , a sight just as beautiful as the feeling of being granted access to a place he once thought he'd never be able to see. But the beauty he found in the streets of azure and snow white was fleeting, for it was just another vibrant geographical location on the endless map of the world. Some now saw it to be a stain of shit being that it was in control of Rocket, but of course, it could never be; he figured the real shitstain would be the paperwork the beast had alluded to, which led him to an admin's office after a tad bit of screening and accomplice down the corridors.[break][break]

"Sup," he said, closing the door behind him after his entrance, ".. word has it you're in a paperwork arc, mind helping me with mine? Was told I'd be getting paid for being a whisperer, just have to complete some forms and all, I guess. Aloe Eon." Placing the Darumaka once within his arms on the table and removing a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, he slid them across the table with a lighter just in case this guy was a fiend, perhaps the same as him. It was more of an ask for permission to indulge, but he'd figured the worst that could happen was a no, which would soon lead to letting the fire type eat the pack.[break][break]

This supposed Howard looked like a cigarette eater though, at least, at face value.

[break][break]

NOTES

- outfit x

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".aloetat"]--accent:#ed283c;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
paperwerk [m]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 22:34:30 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
'Paperwork arc?'

Arceus above, Howard should just kill himself now. Was this what every grunt was calling him now that he was promoted? As soon as he was risen to Admin, he had been dumped with everything the other Rocket Admins and Underbosses had left sitting on their desks, and he could partially see why. Paperwork was boring, and a sign of collaboration between individuals. Most weren't in Team Rocket for each other, they were in it for themselves.

Which was why Howard's desk was covered with stacks of ledgers, grunt files, financial requests, and dozens of other things. He was currently going over a stack of ledgers from one of his colleagues when Aloe entered. The archaeologist's eye flicked up to him and he put the ledgers away.

It never occurred to him how much money Team Rocket burned through before his promotion.

"That's me. Paperwork guy." Howard sighed, before gesturing to a chair. "Sit."

Inspecting the case of cigarettes and Darumaka, Howard's eye softened slightly. Shit. People thought they had to bribe him? He wouldn't complain. He took a cigarette and lit it.

"Just don't set my office on fire. I haven't fully moved in yet." Howard took a puff and sighed as he stood up and walked to a filing cabinet to pull out some forms. If Aloe was a spy, Howard was going to throttle every grunt from here to the Cave of Origin. "Aloe Eon? New hire? Give me a second. What brings you to Team Rocket?"

close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
paperwerk [m]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 1:25:30 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

Placing one of the cigarettes between his lips, Aloe wondered how he could play around with the paperwork guy's mind; he was one to indulge, sure, and his request to avoid burning down his office brought a chuckle with the smoke. This was none other than one of the largest networks of criminals he'd met, but it was difficult for him to subside such a nature, a craving to have a little fun with each interaction. Such things brought nothing other than fruitful blessings in his past, one way or another- a hint at who to avoid, or perhaps a clue for who he'd get along nicely if his stay were to be eternal.[break][break]

He grinned as the man asked what brought him to join Team Rocket, tapping his wiry nails on the table while meeting Howard's gaze. "You," he answered softly, taking a long drag of the cigarette, ".. criminals are way hotter than men you'll find on the streets, wouldn't you agree?" The paperwork guy wasn't necessarily bad-looking when the tattooist got a good look at him, but he couldn't help but let out one of those mixes of laughter and coughing brought about by the smoke, even if he tried to retain it. A lie in good fun didn't seem like it would hurt. Though he'd assumed joining such an organization was of a serious nature, he wanted to have a laugh to distract any anxieties he figured he'd face otherwise.[break][break]

"Fucking with you," he continued, flicking the ash onto the floor below, ".. was approached by that emotionless guy, never could catch his name though. He said I'd be able to make a pretty penny using my tattoo shop as a front for gathering information, those of the league have a habit of oversharing when getting ink." If the guy in his paperwork arc had a copy of his criminal record from Unova, he'd surely see that his gang activity and reason for being currently wanted overseas proved his experience doing just that but for another.

[break][break]

NOTES

- turgle turgle

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".aloetat b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
paperwerk [m]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 22:17:49 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Emotionless guy? Joy. That narrowed it down to about a handful of sociopaths within Team Rocket.

It was hard to determine which members of Team Rocket were putting on a mask, and which ones were completely inhuman monsters. Howard had seen a mix over his tenure with the organization, and it was a shockingly small amount of people that fell into the latter category. Thankfully, those members tended to be tempered by hardhanded discipline.

Unless, of course, those members were the ones who ran the show. The worst of the worst wasn't here, or even nearby to Howard's knowledge. That was good, given their tenuous relationship. Howard was dragged out of that stupor by Aloe's words, which caused him to double-take.

As Aloe flirted, Howard wordlessly flipped through the folder and held it in front of his face, as if inspecting it. His face immediately reddening. "E-erm... Yes, everything in your file looks right."

The folder was empty.

"We always need more intelligence officers. I'm getting really sick of my safe houses being breached. It burns a lot of money." Howard lowered the folder, face slightly warm. He hadn't perfectly risen into his position yet. He still felt like a grunt, at heart. That was why he didn't demean Aloe for spreading ash on his floor. His grunthood memories were still fresh. He could still relate to new recruits.

"Tattoos." Howard repeated, smiling slightly. "Interesting. Very interesting. Where's your shop? How are your books for it?"

close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
paperwerk [m]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 21:17:39 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

Not only was Howard in his paperwork arc, but he was in his blushing arc too! It was quite the cute sight, one that brought Aloe to smile and tap his wiry fingers on the table more and more in anticipation. He nodded at the confirmation of his file and the thought of his safe houses being breached, he had all the more experience in that with his gang activities that shrouded his past. If he was going to be getting paid the big bucks, surely he'd at least try to figure out who happened to be responsible for such misdoings, even if his specialty was digging into others until nothing was left.[break][break]

The tattoo artist wanted all that burnt money to go to him instead of to waste, it was only fair for someone able to retain such standards of beauty and attraction, or at least that's what he wanted to think. But the conversation shifted to his business before he could think of a witty response; it was surprising to think there weren't many other tattoo artists at the rocket table yet, especially due to their stereotypical nature. "It's in Lavaridge, tucked right up against the mountain," he said softly, puffing his cigarette, ".. my bookings aren't too bad this time of year, with the holidays approaching and all."[break][break]

Potentially grafting ink into the skin of like-minded individuals was appealing, as there was no need to pry other than mere curiosity. "Why, are you looking to get a piece, cutie?" He asked with a smile, his eyelashes fluttering with a gentle gaze.

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
paperwerk [m]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 3:29:50 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"You flatter me, but no. Tattoos are a more... permanent arrangement than what I'm used to." Howard said as he reached into his desk. When would he commit to something other than archaeology and history? He was barely tired to Team Rocket. "I'm an academic. I'm just following up on some things, Aloe."

Click. A drawer was pulled open as Howard leaned down. Behind him, a glass tank filled with Relicanth took up a substantial amount of the back wall. One beadily looked at Aloe and his Darumaka, before swimming away.

"The only reason you're sitting here is that you've been considered trustworthy." Howard continued, pulling out a series of photos from a compartment in his desk as he spoke. "But your shop is an asset that Team Rocket can use. Money needs to be laundered, and intel needs to be acquired."

Howard tapped his cigarette against an ashtray, before taking a drag. He almost looked sympathetic as he stared at Aloe.

"That shop of yours? It belongs to Team Rocket now. We will launder money through it, and we will keep it afloat. You have my word."

He met Aloe's gentle gaze with a weary one. How much did he know, and how much was bluster? The archaeologist was of a different breed from the Rocket Beast that Aloe had worked with. It wasn't that Howard was emotionless, it was that his had been brought behind the shed to be shot, then buried.

"Aloe Eon." Howard's voice was quiet. His one eye, unblinking. A form slid across the desk. "If this is your choice, sign here."

close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
paperwerk [m]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 9:38:45 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

Aloe was used to hearing the shpeal of his craft being far too permanent for some, though he never quite heard the excuse of being an academic. Hell, he could tattoo a whole periodic table of dumb ass rocks across a professor's ass cheeks if he wanted to, if they wanted to; it wouldn't be the first time he helped an archeology student pass his test with a tattoo of identifications, after all. He looked at the ugly fish with a silly little smile and tongue poking out of his lips as the admin spoke, soaking in every detail with a smile painted across his pale cheeks.[break][break]

Some of the things that crept out with Howard's cigarette smoke needed a bit of clarification, a bit of reassurance. "I'm gonna be a little needy, babe," he said softly, putting out the remnant of his cigarette on the Darumaka's forehead, ".. my shop and I have an intimate relationship, one that does and will continue to hear many whispers. Team Rocket can own it on paper, sure. But I'm its sole operative and will be until the end of time, it's very correct." His words had a sting woven within them, drawn out by his selfishness. It was his pride and joy, he couldn't think of it being any other way.[break][break]

"It will be kept afloat in exchange for my loyalty, and I expect fruitful compensation with each whisper I unveil to the organization regarding my clients and what leaves their lips." He said, rubbing the ash around the forehead in the shape of a cross. "I have not and will not work without double the benefit I'd be getting working independently, without all this." Looking at the paper and clicking the trigger of the pen provided against it, he considered just what would happen if he refused, if his demands were not met. He was in the den of the snakes, a crimson viper amongst them adorned with golden scales. Loyal, but with a monetary price.[break][break]

The paperwork guy didn't seem the type to blow his brains out, though, at least not at face value.

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
paperwerk [m]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 6:10:23 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"..." Howard tapped his pen against the desk as he stared at Aloe. The tattoo artist was right. From a glance, Howard didn't seem threatening. That was because he wasn't. Compared to monsters like Zev Harcourt or Cillian Quinn, Howard was harmless. He thrived on his connection with the grunts that he had risen from.

Nobody viewed him as a threat, that was simply because he wasn't.

"These terms..." The stare grew intense. It was the stare of an appraiser evaluating the worth of Aloe Eon. Howard considered the grunt's worth, his value, his contributions to Rocket and the risk of hiring him. For a moment, Aloe was a sack of meat.

Howard hated viewing people as such. He finished his appraisal. 

"...are accepted. Your secrets will be checked for quality and authenticity, naturally. Lies have no value here. A shop in Lavaridge, eh? Interesting..." The sudden chill was gone, and Howard clapped his hands brightly. "Maybe I'll come visit."

This was wrong. He should've been urging Aloe to run away from here. Howard felt shameful, indoctrinating this person. He was doing to Aloe what had done to him in that museum.

Sorry, Aloe.

"Sign?" Howard gestured towards the paper. "Plus, I need you to look at something for me."

close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
paperwerk [m]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2023 11:03:12 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

Thinking of all the money he could achieve while allowing his previous criminal history to flourish was distracting when it came to signing away his life, but, then again, he wholly underestimated the syndicate as a whole. By all means, he was a loyal member to the gang he once called his home and brotherhood, and he had no plans to desert the ability to become filthy rich on the opposing side; but with all the motives the emotionless man stated he felt like he was doing the right thing. Ushering in a new era devoid of filthy, corrupt scum was enough to get him to sign the papers without reading, even if he wanted to play a little to get more benefits. If only he knew.[break][break]

The little game of pattycake he played with his Darumaka and his cigarette was cut short by Howard's acceptance of the terms, which brought a smile to his pale cheeks. "Fuck yeah, come visit me anytime," he said with delight, scribbling his signature across the paper, ".. I've always thought of how I'd do it again, how I'd listen to whispers without flaw. It's gonna be so much fun." If only his wanted ad were tucked away in the folder, Howard would know that his bounty was quite large for blackmailing high Unovan elites with sensitive information. It would have given context to what he mentally acknowledged he'd try to never let happen again.[break][break]

"Oh yeah? Now you've got me curious, is it some sick fuck trap door to a cellar or some shit?" He asked with a chuckle, scooping up the fire type to rest in his palms.

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
paperwerk [m]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 9:30:32 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Fun, huh? Howard's spirit burned away slightly, like the ashes left behind from a burned cigar. Team Rocket was not fun, nor was it a single stop.

Aloe was Walsh's, now. Even if Walsh didn't know him, and didn't care.

"No, no. Nothing like that." Howard laughed as he waved a photograph from his desk in front of Aloe. The archaeologist placed it on the desk as he looked at the photo. He hadn't thought about this design in a while. Only since coming back from Route 119 had it piqued his interest again.

The photo gleamed in the light of Howard's office as he slid it over to Aloe.

"This is the tattoo from an indigenous tribe from halfway across the world. Have you ever heard of Hisui?" Howard raised an eyebrow and smiled at the Darumaka. It reminded him of his time in Unova, and from his time in the Desert Resort. Maybe Aloe was from Unova, or had visited it at some time in the past? He'd have to look into that.

"Hisui is another name for Old Sinnoh. This tribe is also known as the Diamond Clan. I'll save you the history lesson, but it's quite interesting. They had some very interesting methods for tattooing the skin."

Howard tapped the photo while taking the signed paper from Aloe. He'd file it later.

"Have you ever tattooed this symbol onto someone? Have you seen anyone with a tattoo with this symbol?"

close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
paperwerk [m]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 9:19:46 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

All Aloe could do was smile in return for his refusal of such assumptions, being that he was unable to perceive if he was simply trying to push off something that could have struck closer than he could have ever imagined or if it was farther off than a Claydol compared to a Skitty. He seemed like a friendly guy, one that would try to hide some sinister shit or something- but it was a habit of the freshly signed on grunt's to think people were deeper into shenanigans and fucked up shit than they truly were. Howard was probably just a normal guy. Probably.[break][break]

"Oh?" He said in curiosity, meeting his gaze with the symbol that had been passed to him from across the table. "Never heard of it, was in a kinda ignorant arc of other regions before moving to this one. Heard of the way tribes have tattooed, though- the scarring and all the blood, god, I could never." He appreciated being able to stick to a whirring needle rather than the smackdown of essentially a chisel and a sharp object to force the ink into the skin. It was just so eccentric, probably so painful too.[break][break]

Diamond Clan? What were they, rich as hell while living such a primitive lifestyle? The logo looked like a house with two chairs on it or something. Geometrical madness![break][break]

"Can't say that I have, sorry," he shrugged with a chuckle, ".. why? Does Team Rocket have beef with indigenous folks.. did they try to eat a grunt?" Probably all stuff that he'd be unable to learn- a higher clearance, if the organization did piss off a tribe halfway across the world.

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
paperwerk [m]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 9:39:09 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"It's a personal interest of mine. I'm simply... following up on some unwoven strands."

The Rocket Admin smiled good-naturedly, but he didn't elaborate. If Aloe didn't know about the tattoo, then there was little left for them to discuss. He could hope that someone would get the tattoo from Aloe's shop, but Howard Slayte knew better than to rely on one individual for such an academic venture.

Relying on Aloe Eon for this would mean getting lucky, and Howard wasn't a gambling man.

"If you ever see the design, I'll tell you all that you need to know. You'll have enough money to go on vacation to Alola, if you want." Howard smiled again, his eye flickering with some semblance of humor. "Until then, I wouldn't worry about it. If you do find someone with that tattoo..."

He trailed off into silence, but the intention was clear. Personal information, names, phone numbers, addresses, and everything under the son would be requested.

"But I'll tell you this: they didn't eat a grunt. Don't worry." Howard checked his watch and sighed. "But we're out of time. Welcome to Rocket, Aloe Eon."

He stood up and offered a handshake to the tattoo artist. In the end, he was another spy. Another conscript for Rocket's great crusade against the League. He'd fight for them, snitch for them, and lie for them. Yet at the end of the day, Howard couldn't trust this person. How could he, when he had been in their shoes once?

He couldn't even trust himself.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
paperwerk [m]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 5:43:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(COUNTING THIS AS POST BMI REPEAT)