saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
not meant to be (rt: secret)
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 4:26:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

it is only by sheer coincidence that he finds in the thick of the INTERDREAM MIST. or is it by strands of fate that keeps them tethered that he finds her? the thought lingers in his mind as he approaches, calling out to her once he's near as to not startle her.[break][break]

"it's dangerous to be in the mist alone."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP for incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break][break]

TOTAL: 20 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 4:33:17 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]

A long exhale hissed through her teeth. She found herself, once again, tangled in the thrall of the INTERDREAM MIST. It’s proven to be a putrid and vile thing, spawning nightmares into reality.

Fate, a cruel mistress, pulls her most dangerous vice towards her like a magnet.

“I’m never alone.”

He of all people should know that best.

“Maybe just lost.”

She has been, for a long time.

+50MP for participation
+10MP x 1 per post
+10MP Interdream Mist

70MP

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 4:37:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

she has been, he knows as much, and though he does feel a sliver of guilt, maybe more at times, it's not enough for him to do anything about it. it's not up to him, anyway, which is something he has long accepted.[break][break]

the mist seems to part for him as he approaches. blood taints his shirt, pooled around a slit at his side that looks akin to a stab wound; 's mark.[break][break]

"why are you lost, eva?"[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x2[break][break]

TOTAL: 30 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 4:50:36 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]

She doesn’t need to found, especially not by him despite the desire still rooted deep in her soul.

DELTA STREAM trickles from her fingertips, still burnt out and recovering from her encounter with Elisabeth. Similar to Dewford, she bruised and beaten, even her SYGNA SUIT was torn across her torso. Dried, sticky blood pooled at the corners.

“Only temporarily. I’ll find my way.”

She couldn’t seem to clear the mist each time she tried, “You’re hurt,” she says when she finally looks towards him, as clear as day in the midst of the magenta haze.

+50MP for participation
+10MP x 2 per post
+10MP Interdream Mist

80MP

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 4:56:37 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the same way her DELTA STREAM is unable to clear the mist, his own DESOLATE LAND can only spread underneath it.[break][break]

"as per usual," he chuckles, glancing down at his wound before shrugging. "i don't think i need your help this time, though."[break][break]

even if he wants it.[break][break]

now close enough to finally notice the extent of her injuries, he reaches out to the torn fabric of her SYGNA SUIT, gentle in the way he assesses the damage.[break][break]

"you're hurt as well."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x3[break][break]

TOTAL: 40 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 5:51:17 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]

Her brow quirks, a sliver of a small smile, “Oh yeah?” he has always been stubborn, but she won’t push it. He’s standing, and the wound seemed stable at a quick glance. Her gaze rose back to meet his as he reached out to her own wounds.

Just as gentle as his touch, she brushes his hand away. It may not be bleeding, but it’s still tender, “What else is new?” she smiles softly, as if it is a fond memory. Half the time, their relationship was one of them getting hurt and the other having to rush in or scour the floors of a hospital. It’s a wonder they’re both still alive.

“Just another day in the life. Just another war.”

+50MP for participation
+10MP x 3 per post
+10MP Interdream Mist

90MP

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 5:56:55 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

this war means more to some than it does to others. for her, it likely means duty, justice, and freedom, but for him it means far, far less than that. nothing as grand or righteous as that, no. he is only here out of obligation and a powerful desire for conflict.[break][break]

so, really, not much has changed.[break][break]

"you've always been too good, eva."[break][break]

he says, pulling his hand back.[break][break]

"the world doesn't deserve you."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x4[break][break]

TOTAL: 60 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 6:12:19 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]

Does war follow them? Or is it simply inevitable no matter the circumstances? There’s a part of her that mourns over the fact that she will likely never succeed. The more the learns about humanity, the further peace seems to slip away, running through her fingertips like the thick mist strangling them.

He’s said it before, but she doesn't believe him, “That’s sweet, Matias, beautiful, but if it doesn’t deserve me, where would I belong?” she’d be even more lost.

The hair on the back of her neck slowly rises, sending a chill across her back, “Something is coming,” her hand reaches for a pokeball. She steps closer to Matias, an instinct, covering his back.

+50MP for participation
+10MP x 4 per post
+10MP Interdream Mist

100MP

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 5:12:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i don't know, but wherever it is, here or otherwise, i hope you inspire others as you have with me."[break][break]

their conversation is interrupted by the sudden parting of the INTERDREAM MIST. from the thick of it comes a ROARING MOON, one large yet quick as it slams a BREAKING SWIPE down at them.[break][break]

eva's warning sets up the barrier of earth he conjures, held up long enough for them to step away from being crushed.[break][break]

he cracks open two pokeballs only to hear more movement behind them.[break][break]

"there's more coming."[break][break]

the two of them end up trapped in the INTERDREAM MIST for a while, left to fend for themselves as they take on swarms of PARADOX POKEMON that seem endless. his pokemon end up paying the price: a dead slowking along with a few fainted pokemon, but at the end of it, it's his MEGA-EVOLVED charizard that makes the difference.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon. x2[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x5[break][break]

10 MP use mega evolution in your thread.[break]
200 MP for pokemon death (does not stack with KO).[break]
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.[break]
50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
100 MP for completing a RT Mission.[break]
300 MP for "losing" a RT Battle/Mission.[break][break]

TOTAL: 790 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 6:02:34 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]

For once, she finds herself at a loss for words. It’s not because she doesn’t know what to say, but because she’s not quite sure she believes him. How did she inspire him? Whatever relationship they had before seemed dead to him.

She’s not left much time to bury herself in her thoughts. Eva inhales sharply, and for a moment her heart races. Adrenaline infects her for the umpteenth time that night. Roar reverberates through the air, a familiar one. She’s spent enough time with and her ROARING MOONS to know what is coming before she can make out its silhouette in the mist.

’ earthen pillar blocks the vicious BREAKING SWIPE. Dust clings to her sweaty brow and instinct replaces adrenaline. Her own MR. MIME works the defense and support, while a MAMOSWINE charges the offense. The fight seems endless, wave after wave of beasts show no mercy.

She’s exhausted in the end. The blood and dirt and grim caked to her face is broken by the scar of tears as she mourns over her fallen MR. MIME. The MAMOSWINE is long fainted along with a few others.

In a flash of deja vu, it’s the mega-evolved ASH that saves them with a mega-evolved Galade, BLADE, by their side.

Just like the old days.

+50MP for participation
+10MP x 5 per post
+10MP Interdream Mist
+10MP Assisting another character
+50MP Pokemon KO
+200MP pokemon death
+100MP for completing RT thread
+300MP for losing the battle

770 MP

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 20:22:30 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: