TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Wintery Day at Shoal Cave [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 2:38:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BARBOACH APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYDRATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FISSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SNORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUDDY WATER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ONIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE ARCTOVISH!
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 2:01:34 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Ones?! WaitWaitWaitWait!" Gwen stood, flabbergasted by what he had just told her. No way Lars had met several legendaries like that! He was full of surprises.

She babbled on while inside of the room and only stopped at Lars' outburst about the Snorunt in his hair. TO be fair, Gwen had found it pretty cute already, and this display only made her laugh to herself a little harder. Once everything had calmed down a bit, she was free to start asking more questions to this poor ranger.

"You've met Yveltal? Seriously?!" she gasped. "Of course I know about him! I've done a bit of reading into some of the legendaries and things. It's what a proper aspiring Professor would do! But how long was its wingspan? Did it suck the life away from everything around it? Did it let out any type of specific cry? What about its claws, could they destroy mountains? How red was it?"

Question after question left Gwen's mouth as they continued on, passing over a stray Barboroach that sunk further into the water at the nosy trainee.

[ skipping this round ]

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 20:16:14 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He could now feel little feet plodding along his hairline as the Snorunt, quite literally, added just a few more inches to his already ridiculous height—only for a funny little face to poke out from the very tip of his gelled-up hair and then wave at the redhead with stubby little round ‘limbs’.

Yes, the Snorunt was being cute. And Lars was stuck in the middle of it all.

“Yes, ones. Yveltal is one of the… several I’ve met,” he confirmed.

While the Barboach made an exit stage left, an Onix came barreling after it; and without even thinking the Lucario made a dash forward with Extreme Speed, only to actually chain into a Meteor Mash while the Onix let out a Screeching noise.

His eyebrows went up at the sudden—spitball of information she was asking him; he idly wondered if some of the information she was asking was just a slight exaggeration about things.

“To put it this way—their wingspan is incredibly massive. And while it didn’t suck the ever-living daylights and life out of everything in an immediate radius—explain how I’m standing here talking with you then—their color scheme was definitely black, red, and gray. The red was… kind of chilling, though, because to me it looked like blood.”

He wondered how she would’ve reacted if she was there to witness what had happened in Mount Pyre all those years ago when Yveltal themselves had appeared from a cocoon to attempt to balance the number of the living and the dead in the region.

Meanwhile, the Lucario had just finished throwing a point-blank Aura Sphere at the Onix, which knocked it upside the head—and he immediately threw a Pokéball at it.

“Oop. I know someone who likes Onix, so I’m getting that one for them. Do you have any other questions about Yveltal?”

catch attempt on Onix!

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 21:00:55 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SANDILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOXIE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER TRIP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOLETT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NO GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DYNAMIC PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGNITUDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE ONIX!
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 7:57:24 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

No way! Gwen was just stunned at a mere human, no, the person sitting in front of her, had just met some kind of wild god! Just like that!

"Uh, yeah! Tons! I don't even know which one to ask first!" Gwen said, nearly bouncing off the cave walls from excitement at the prospect of talking to somebody as experienced as Lars. "How big was it exactly? I imagined it was the size of a couple of buildings together, but it could be smaller! How does it suck the life out of things? And what about-whup!"

Gwen tripped over a Golett in the midst of freaking out about a legendary. The ginger haired trainee face planted and rolled forward. At landing back upright, her pokeball would open to reveal the Gabite that she had mentioned before. Gishath sniffled at his tripped trainer before looking back at the fussy Golett.

He dove towards the poor thing with a sudden DRAGON CLAW and cut it down to size. Once Gwen picked herself up from the crash, she saw Gishath having managed to get into trouble again.

"Darn it, I told you that it's dangerous for you in this cave, Gishath. I don't want you frozen or anything!"

The Gabite let out a growl, as if to bicker with his trainer. Not to let a free capture pass her by, Gwen tossed out a spare pokeball to capture the Golett.

"Still, meeting a legendary in person like that...Did it feel weird? Like you're face-to-face with a being that could just destroy you in an instant. That has to be at least a little scary for people. Not you though, I bet!"

[attempting catch on Golett]

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights