TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
empty arguments [m]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 0:27:01 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]
[attr="class","magnus1body"]

It's deep-seeded depression, this holiday season, though a walk through Fortree leads to a yellow sky, a disgusting wash with jungles about the place. Magnus has been through them once before. One of these rifts. Last time, he had been here with Keira and Slade. Both currently busy with their own thing.[break][break]

It's something else entirely, to lose that drive, and suddenly not know where you are, how you got there, or where you're going. For Jack Magnus, that's been something he's grappled with for a long, long time.[break][break]

Ugh. The worst part is, he just wanted to walk Cappuccino. The newest little guy in his squad, a tiny shiny Maschief with a pep in his step, and a grr in his grr-rowl. And now, he's busy yelling.[break][break]

"-maybe if you weren't such a raging b-"[break][break]

Wait.[break][break]

What was he even saying now? Why was he so angry? He can't fathom the reason anymore. What were they even arguing about? But no, his mouth kept yapping away, up and down. He can't bother to back down. Too prideful? Probably.[break][break]

What's he have to be prideful over lately? Eh. It hurts his heart knowing he doesn't have a real answer to that question. No conquests made, no heart sought after. Just a dry spell that pisses him off, and no one to let it out on except the punching bag at the gym; which tore open last time he was there. Why is he so fucking angry this holiday season?[break][break]

"-yeah, keep yellin', go ahead, it won't-"[break][break]

It won't what?[break][break]

Does he even realize why he's arguing with her anymore? Does it matter if he did?

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, MISSION: Into the Wild[break]
- A walk in Fortree leading to the Ultra Crater, who the fuck knows where they are? Magnus is angry this holiday season.[break]
- Why is he arguing with Jazz? Who is to say anymore. He can't even recall... little Cappuccino is walking with them.

[attr="class","magnus1pkmn"]

Maschiff-Shiny.png

[attr="class","magnus1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".magnus1"]--accent:#DAA520;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
she was a ballerina on a subway train, stiletto heels and a candy cane
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
empty arguments [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 23:21:00 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Jasmine wasn't sure what sparked the argument between them. Was it him mentioning her Amigo profile? Or was it her commenting on how he was gone for hours and hours at a time?[break][break]

Regardless, all she knew at that moment was she was angry. And it didn't help when he began to call her a raging bitch.[break][break]

"Excuse me? What was that?" she asked pointedly, pausing to stop their stroll toward the crater to glare with her hands on her hips.[break][break]

"This is why I get fucking pissed at you. Everything is my fault somehow! I don't fucking get it, Jack! How you can live your life as you please, but I can't. I have to follow every little thing you say or else I'm some sort of cheater?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - into the wild

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.jbt2] --accent: #77E58F; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
Let me feel the power that could rip me to shreds
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
empty arguments [m]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 2:03:55 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]

It just keeps getting worse... but it's not her fault. But then, he who could he get mad at? He's not good at this. He can read all the books, become an intellectual all he wants, don't mean shit...[break][break]

When they all go away.[break][break]

Even now, she's yelling about some stupid shit, about how he's cheating all the time. How he can live as he please. Because he grips it longer, he holds on tight. He bends his back, knowing it bends too far, it bends too quickly, it bends-[break][break]

And snaps.[break][break]

"Yeah, well fuck you. You know that? You are, because-" Because why? Why was she cheating? His pride doesn't want him to say it, he holds onto that leash.[break][break]

Cappuccino begins to restlessly pull away, attempting to pull the leash out of Magnus' hand. He didn't like when they fought.[break][break]

"You DO cheat. I-"[break][break]

It's not the cheating.[break][break]

"I'm the leader, that's enough to do as I say, not as I do." He orders, commands... but even he doesn't feel it anymore.[break][break]

A leader of what? A few dogs?

[break][break]

NOTES

- Argue, argue, argue... Magnus can't get a foothold. It isn't that, it's not...[break]
- Cappuccino is attempting to run. He's pulling on the leash. He hates to hear his owners fight...

Maschiff-Shiny.png

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".magnus1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
empty arguments [m]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 4:06:52 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[attr="class","jazz"]And he's not even giving a valid argument! What sort of point was "fuck you"?

Jasmine went to respond, not noticing that poor Cappuccino was trying to tug away from his master, when her words cut off. It was as if the words died in her mouth.

Until she had the fight boil back inside her.

"How am I cheating when I'm not even in a relationship? Tell me that much, Jack," she spat at him, stomping her foot on the ground and halting any process that they were making on foot.

"As far as I'm concerned, I'm a single woman. How dare you call me a cheater?"

Jasmine's jaw clenched tightly, so much so her dentist would probably be concerned that her teeth cracked. "Yeah? What do you lead?"

[attr="class","jazztag"] | into the wild
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.jazz] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz b] color: #a1ca8f; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.jazztag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.jazztag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
empty arguments [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 4:21:22 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]

How the fuck did it get here?[break][break]

She spits back at him, he fights, but no matter how much he attacks her, it always hurts him the most in the end. Because he doesn't believe what he's saying. It crashes down at him, it always does. Lately, he's been so depressed, feeling lonelier than he ever had before, and he wants to fight back. He wants to show the world, nah, he won't take it.[break][break]

And yet, here she is. Jazz stands as the sole reason he can't get himself together. She drives him crazy, the way she is. How she was before, how he assumes she still is. He's in love with her, yet every second he thinks that, he doubles back. She can't love him, he can't love her. That's why they always fight. That's why he'll always get irritated at the other men. Why he always hates it. It's codependency. It's awful, it's terrible.[break][break]

And.[break][break]

When she throws the fist back, the gauntlet thrown, all he can do is respond with more anger.[break][break]

"I lead Orthrus! I-" For a moment, his hand is off the leash, letting it drop...[break][break]

And with it, Cappuccino runs for the hills, and Magnus' head swerves.[break][break]

Just like all the others. Doing work in the background, leaving, shimmying away. And the leader of Orthrus finds that the fight wasn't worth it, because his anger self-fulfilled his own prophecy. And with it, Jasmine saw the cracks in the armor.[break][break]

In the most pathetic attempt to throw an arm out, he doesn't catch the leash. The Mabostiff runs. And all Magnus can do is yell.[break][break]

"CAPPUCCINO. DON'T LEAVE ME TOO."[break][break]

Is... Magnus crying?[break][break]

Oh.[break][break]

Oh.[break][break]

He realized how much this had hurt him this whole time... and now, running into the dense jungle, all Magnus could do is roar, beating at the ground. He did this. The scream louder. What was he without them?[break][break]

He pushed them away. The Dogs of Orthrus had run their own ways. And with this... he felt the worst he ever had.[break][break]

The vulnerability breaks him. And he was doing the same to .

[break][break]

NOTES

- The argument reaches the boil, Magnus lets go a moment, and Cappuccino is gone... and with it, he breaks.[break]
- It all comes out. He's crying, beating the ground relentlessly. He was nothing without them... and he would push them away.

Maschiff-Shiny.png

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
empty arguments [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 4:39:11 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[attr="class","jazz"]Jasmine knew that she was only adding fuel to the fire. Her conscious told her to stop. He was already reaching a point where she shouldn't push the line anymore.

She was just so angry. It was like her mouth wasn't connected to her brain, letting loose the words he didn't want to hear.

"You lead scraps. The gang can only hold itself together because of me and at the club! If it wasn't for us, everything would be crumbling to pieces."

Jazz scowled. "And you call me a cheater. You're such an ungrateful, undeserving—"

Cappuccino took off. She froze, shocked, as the SHINY MASCHIFF darted away. But her green gaze cut to Magnus next, crumpling down on the ground and sobbing.

She hadn't realized that he had been pushed this far to the edge.

"H-hey... Maggie, stop, dont—" Jasmine didn't know what to do in the situation. She'd never seen him cry. She knelt down, hesitantly putting a hand to his back.

"Calm down. I'm sorry, okay? But we gotta go get Cappuccino quickly. None of us know this area."

[attr="class","jazztag"] | into the wilds
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.jazz] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz b] color: #a1ca8f; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.jazztag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.jazztag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
empty arguments [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 4:49:47 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]

It wasn't Jasmine at all. None of this was her fault, it was him. He did this. She just had everything down to a T, and she let it loose. And as he beats into the ground, he smashes up his hands.[break][break]

Another scream. This one, ripping at his very vocal chords, as he throws his head up. He shatters.[break][break]

And as that scream dies down to a whimper he bloodies his hands more. But nothing will bring them back. Not being angry at Jasmine, not being depressed, nothing. Nothing will work. The dog days were over. They were, and they werne't coming back.[break][break]

Magnus couldn't move.[break][break]

He becomes... almost catatonic. His face was riddled with tears and shame. His golden eyes just look listlessly forward.[break][break]

Cappuccino was-[break][break]

"Huh?" There it was. Instead of anger, or hatred, a genuine look of heartbreak is on his face as he hears Jasmine... and all he can do is just say.[break][break]

"Okay."[break][break]

He withdrew into himself. His hand out. Jasmine could pull him along, but... Magnus, as they walked, could only muster it.[break][break]

"... I'm sorry. Jasmine." Her full name...?[break][break]

Holy fuck...

[break][break]

NOTES

- Magnus keeps beating the ground and screams, ripping out his vocal chords. This was a long time coming for him...[break]
- He almost looks like he can't process it anymore... Jazz can freely move him along. But as/if she does, he tells her he's sorry...

Maschiff-Shiny.png

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
empty arguments [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 5:04:24 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[attr="class","jazz"]Jasmine wasn't going to let poor Cappuccino get hurt out in the wilds, especially not after this magnificent breakdown Magnus had.

The blood on his hands stained the ground. The best she had was the fabric of her shirt. With a small huff, she mumbled something akin to "you better get me a new one" and "I really like this shirt" before ripping pieces of fabric off around her stomach.

She wrapped his hands carefully, a technique she'd learned on the streets. "Make sure we take care of them when we get back home," she said in a soft voice, wiping away the excess blood on her pants as she stood up.

Though she hesitated to take his hand, Jasmine took it. The feeling of comfort she felt holding it shouldn't belong in her heart after what just happened. Despite that, she started to lead him in the direction she spotted Cappuccino run off in.

Grabbing a Poke ball, she released Wisteria. "Scan the air. Look for Cappuccino. But be careful: we don't know what's out there."

The dragon looked at Magnus almost accusingly before snorting and taking to the air. Jasmine walked again, looking back to him as he spoke softly.

"Save it for later. Come on." Her tone wasn't spiteful, but it held pity.

[attr="class","jazztag"] | into the wilds
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
empty arguments [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 5:17:51 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]

He was looking right at her. Even as they walked, even as she led them forward, all he could do was look pitiful. The leader of Orthrus shouldn't look this pathetic, but he just... can't help it. He was down. Really down.[break][break]

"No. It can't," he finally says. The tone he took was weak, and quiet. Fragile. He takes a breath in. They walked... and so he talked.[break][break]

"Ever since... people started doing their own thing, it's felt more and more like the family keeps leaving," he opens up. His heart thinking of Slade, Keira, Oz, Doc, to name a few... "-I made this gang to pull in the dogs that the world lets go of, but-" It's more than that. As his eyes painfully show it, he feels the knots form in his stomach.[break][break]

"-I need them." His hand tightens around Jasmine's. He wanted a family more than anything in his life. His dad was practically always afraid of him, and his mom did too. They weren't parents. "I need you, Jazz-"[break][break]

And then-[break][break]

"I haven't seen anyone in the past few months." A dry spell. His hands tightens... Wisteria hits the skies, and all he can do is admit it. He's not seen anyone in awhile. Well, save maybe but well. They both did. The girls just had the common damn sense to keep Orthrus afloat while Magnus nearly drunk himself to death. Leilani really was a female version of himself, in so many ways, and it scared him. Yet, it was something he needed too.[break][break]

"And I don't want to."[break][break]

His thumb runs over her hand.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Magnus knows it can't wait. As Wisteria goes, he opens his chest cavity and lets her in.[break]
- Yeah... it's getting there.

Maschiff-Shiny.png

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
empty arguments [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 5:28:39 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[attr="class","jazz"]Jasmine gave him a look of suspicion, her brows furrowing. "Magnus, I don't think that this is the right time or place—"

As she said that, there was a roaring sound in the distance, distracting her from the conversation. However, his hand squeezed hers.

How could he do that after he punched the ground with such vigor?

"But you have us. And me. I'm not going anywhere. Orthrus has been my home. Why would I abandon that?" It seemed that she didn't get the point he was making.

But she almost choked on nothing when he led with the next sentence. It quieted her, leading her into a shameful silence as she continued forward. Jazz's hand was loose, as if she was trying to let go of his. Why was he

"- saying that?" she said, avoiding his gaze, even as his thumb rubbed across her hand. "Are you trying to shame me? Or call me a cheater again?" She was beginning to build her defenses, unsure where this was going.

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
empty arguments [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 5:39:41 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]

"No."[break][break]

He stops her fully. Pulling her back into him. The roar in the distance startled him, but the way his chest pounded, as he lets her feel it fully, he finally fucking says it.[break][break]

"Tellin' you, because I love the shit you do for me." He loves it. He says the word, but not directly. Not yet, anyways. But as they stop, he pulls her tighter, holding on for dear life. Because the other dogs leave, they all walk away, and he just doesn't want that anymore.[break][break]

"Because I love you, bitch. You drive me crazy."[break][break]

Okay... well, he said that in his way. And as he pulls her tighter, he closes his eyes.[break][break]

"That's why I can't stand the idea of you with other guys... Lani, she's probably the only woman I'd ever allow, but not other guys. Never." He was in love with a stripper, and finally admitted it. Took a damn long time.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Stop. Hug. Says it.[break]
- It's been said, wowee. Even if its in his way.

Maschiff-Shiny.png

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
empty arguments [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 5:49:56 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[attr="class","jazz"]His hand finally lets go of hers, as some sort of reprieve, but it was short lived. The next thing she knew, Jasmine was caught in his arms. Her back was pressed against his chest, ensnared in a muscular warmth.

No, she needed to treat it as a cage.

"What are you doing?" A panicked desperation overcame her, as well as a desire to flee. This, sharing feelings or explaining emotions, was never her strong suit.

As much as she felt for him...

Because the more she heard him say to her, the more she felt like she was falling into a pit that she wasn't going to be able to climb out of. She wanted this. She wanted him.

But what if it didn't end in happily ever after?

"Do you have to say it so grotesquely?" Jasmine answered after a moment's pause, her eyes shut after his confession. Her mind was trying to decide what to do or say in this moment.

What if he was saying all of this because of his emotions toward Orthrus? What if it was all just a phase?

"Do you mean it?" she asked, finally looking back at him. "I... I need to know. Do you actually mean it. This isn't just because of your overwhelming guilt and fluctuation of emotions from everything, because if it is, I-"

The thought brought tears to her eyes. "I can't handle the thought of you tossing me aside like I'm another play thing when I love you."

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
empty arguments [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 6:05:21 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]

He knew exactly what he was doing. She knew too. Because the moment was so heavy... par tof it certainly was Orthrus. Part of it might have been a phase, but it was one that to his core made him vulnerable. To his core, showed him what he had to lose, and realize how much more he had to hold on.[break][break]

He's afraid to let go, so he bends his back, he holds on more and more, he tightens his grip... the fear came in. She was already gone. At least, he thought she could be so easily gone.[break][break]

He smiled so innocently for the moment, as he turns her to him. "Jazz-" his eyes are pricked, and he moves to grab her hands in his. "-the real reason I ain't with anyone else... is because I mean it," he confesses, not from guilt, or hatred, of codependency. He wasn't happy deliberately because no one could fit that square peg to the round hole that way. "Months ago, I tried to get with this-... someone. I tried... couldn't get it up."[break][break]

He continues on. "Next day, you come into my room, and I can't hold back... tried again a few times. Left a few of them on read before..." he pulls her into his chest now, letting her lean into him.[break][break]

"Everyone leaves... I got so little of it left... but not you. I can't let you go. Not my woman."[break][break]

Whining...[break][break]

Wait... puppy whining? Where was it coming from...?

[break][break]

NOTES

- Magnus admits why he's been single. Why he can't seem to get schwifty easily anymore. Yet, Jazz does so effortlessly.[break]
- He admits, and says he can't let her go... as he holds her, puppy whining...?

Maschiff-Shiny.png

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
empty arguments [m]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 2:28:11 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[attr="class","jazz"]A part of her would find this truly romantic. At least until he brought up his inability to raise the mast, so to say. A disapproving look crossed her face as he mentioned that part.

"You're supposed to make me think that's romantic?"

But, he convinced her. He always managed to convince her. Though she was still a bit skeptical, she'd take a step into the water and meet him there.

"Okay. I'm the only one who can. And so long as we've made it clear, I'm the only one you want." Jasmine took in a breath before nodding to him.

"I feel the same as you do. I do. I just don't know how to settle down. No one's wanted to settle down with me before. And you know that love... I don't know what that is. But, I guess this is it?" she said questioningly with a blush.

How cringey.

Thank the heavens she was interrupted by a whining noise. Jazz practically ripped herself from his arms, whipping around quickly. "Cappuccino!"

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
empty arguments [m]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 3:25:16 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]

It's romantic in the same way that Magnus always is. Jack is a prude, he's a spiteful sleazy douche sometimes. But today, he knows that its a front. Mostly one stupid front, to keep himself from that commitment. And Jazzy's the same. They lie, they play with others, but they both were bad at this. They were.[break][break]

Magnus can see her blush. Even if its cringey, he can't help but smile. Genuine. How long ago has it been since this?[break][break]

The dog whining has her rip herself from his arms, and Magnus hears it too. He's quick to pinpoint where. And its when he sees it, that he's already throwing off his jacket, and his shirt. Cappuccino had broken his little leg, and was whimpering. There was a little blood too, but as soon as Magnus finds him, he's crying again, he's fucking bawling more than any crybaby. He's pulling him into a hug.[break][break]

"Don't go far from me."[break][break]

To whom is it meant for...?[break][break]

One arm looped around his Mabostiff, and another now pulling Jasmine close... it was to both. "..." He pulls Jasmine to a quiet, tender kiss.[break][break]

"I ain't gonna lie, Jazz... I'm terrified of this shit. Always been told not to fall for a stripper." he can't help but get a smug, yet hearty look on his face as he makes the jape, but pulls her to another tender kiss.[break][break]

"They've just never found the right one. Not like me."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Maggie is quick to go with her to find thier pup, who broke his little paw, and bleeding. Magnus is shirtless, bundling him up.[break]
- Tells Jazzy he's terrified of commitment. Especially with a former stripper. But kisses later... nah. They just haven't found the right one.

Maschiff-Shiny.png

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]