awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
empty arguments [m]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 5:38:31 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[attr="class","jazz"]The both of them swept up poor Cappuccino the second they could, though Magnus removed his shirt and wrapped the around the dog's leg for support. He was crying.

Why was her face wet too?

Jasmine would later blame it on the emotion of finding their small companion alive and well, with only a broken leg and a bit of clean up to handle. But they both knew that there was more to it, despite her not willing to admit it.

She was pulling into his warm heat, his skin hot against her body as his arm held her tightly. Finally, she was composed as the settled. They were okay. All of them.

And she kissed him back, sighing and reaching up to wipe away the tears from his cheeks. "It doesn't matter the profession. It matters about the person."

With a sniff, Jazz motioned for him to stand. "Should we go on?"

[attr="class","jazztag"] | into the wild
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.jazz] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz b] color: #a1ca8f; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.jazztag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.jazztag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
Let me feel the power that could rip me to shreds
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
empty arguments [m]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 7:56:47 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]
[attr="class","magnus1body"]

It's finally feeling a lot warmer now. It's not fixing the issue, dear god the level of work needed on such a fine-tuned level needed to fix it, but... it's a good point for starting.[break][break]

Holding Cappuccino in one arm, and Jasmine in the other, he stands, back to his tall, tall height, he stands more emotionless. "Let's get out of this jungle first, Jazz."[break][break]

As Cappuccino makes little quiet whimpers, Magnus wants to at least, handle the dog first before anything went further, but-[break][break]

...[break][break]

Shit.[break][break]

Yeah. Lot better to get that out of his system now at least. Not supposed to love.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, MISSION: Into the Wild[break]
- After getting up with Jazz, carries a whimpering Cappuccino in his arms and tells her he wants to get out of the jungle.[break]
- Finally. This shit can be put to bed. Good on them!

[attr="class","magnus1pkmn"]

Maschiff-Shiny.png

[attr="class","magnus1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".magnus1"]--accent:#DAA520;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
she was a ballerina on a subway train, stiletto heels and a candy cane
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
empty arguments [m]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 16:51:12 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[attr="class","jazz"]Jasmine only gave a silent nod, allowing him to lead them out of the forest. Her hand reached over to pet Cappuccino, hoping comfort the MASCHIEF at least a little bit as they made their way through the trees.

Once they entered a clearing, filled with bright green grass and plants she hadn't seen before. Perhaps it was one of the craters in the perfectly named "ultra crater."

"Let's rest here," she suggested, pulling away from Magnus so that she could settle her bag on the ground and pull a few things out.

A neatly folded blanket. A couple of sandwiches. Some first aid, to take care of Cappuccino.

Once the blanket was spread on the ground, she settled on it. "Cappu. We're going to take care of your leg, okay?"

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.jazz] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz b] color: #a1ca8f; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.jazztag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.jazztag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
empty arguments [m]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 3:24:43 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]

The Maschief would whine, but when the little pup would quietly be laid on the blanket as Jazz set everything out, the little pup rubs into her side, as Magnus...[break][break]

Remains as quiet as he was.[break][break]

His face is set forward, golden eyes trying to quantify his actions. The moment sandwiches are offered, he just... refuses to eat. He stares down at the blanket. And with a hand over the fur of Cappuccino, he lies down, arms behind his head.[break][break]

Too much shit in his head.[break][break]

"Thanks," he begins... as he starts as he stares at the sky. He's bitter. Pissed at himself, inwardly, and outwardly, at all of it. "It happened when we got together years ago. First night-" he starts, bitter. "-you looked so perfect, dancing. I couldn't tear my eyes away, you know."[break][break]

...[break][break]

His hand reaches for her own.[break][break]

His grip tightens.[break][break]

"I mean that, Jazz."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Magnus is just quiet at first, as Jazz sets up their little picnic up. Cappuccino is whining, but yeah, he is happy getting handled.[break]
- He talks about that first night at the joint he saw her dance. And how he was smitten. Years ago. Must have been.

Maschiff-Shiny.png

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".magnus1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
empty arguments [m]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 4:00:33 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[attr="class","jazz"]There was a brief silence between them, in which she took the chance to wrap up the MASCHIEF'S paw and provide him food and a healing potion. Then, perhaps, Cappuccino would finally experience some rest.

When she reached for a sandwich, though she wasn't hungry, Jasmine was stopped by a hand reaching for her own.

She turned her gaze to Magnus, blinking as she comprehended his words. "You don't have to convince me, Magnus," she insisted, pushing the sandwiches away so they would avoid being squished.

Jasmine took a spot beside him, laying on her side, as she reached to brush hair from his face. "I don't know if I can say the same. It was more of a flame that built day by day, with each encounter. I had to learn what this feeling was."

She offered a kind, gentle smile. "You know I never get jealous for anyone. But you were different."

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
empty arguments [m]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 5:48:43 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]

It's not even that he's convincing her though. The worst part, is that he's convincing himself. When she brushes hair from his face, he stares down at her. A flame that always builds... jealous for no one else.[break][break]

"Yeah... I feel that."[break][break]

He's honest.[break][break]

"Every guy you brought home just... made it harder to pinpoint why." No, it made it easy, but Magnus knows that it was more like a property thing. Unconsciously, he's been like this, knowing that feeling is there, but never acting on it. Because he didn't believe it. Fucker acted out on the basis that it must be jealousy. Maybe her body was too good. Not that her heart was too good for him.[break][break]

Still, her gentle smile lifts his, as Cappuccino would roll onto his side and snooze. Content.[break][break]

"Most... people I slept with, I assumed they'd sleep with others. Same difference kinda deal. You, though-" his hand rests on her cheek, his golden eyes looking into her own green ones. "-well, you know now, Jazz."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Cappuccino is now laying on his side, and Magnus just kinda agrees. It's different. He expected his usual with Jazz.[break]
- Clearly, he didn't get it.

Maschiff-Shiny.png

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
empty arguments [m]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 4:04:24 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[attr="class","jazz"]As he talks, there was guilt that began to eat at her core. Jasmine looked away, her teeth gnawing at the inside of her cheek. Her hands fidgeted nervously.

"I'm sorry, Magnus."

There really wasn't enough apologies she could give him for all the times she'd brought someone home just to make him jealous. She thought he'd done the same to her. It was all petty, empty arguments.

Though his hand rested on her cheek, bringing her gaze back to him. Jasmine blinked, snorting a laugh at him. "You're so silly."