Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Doubt by the Seaside
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 17:28:45 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"So you know."[break][break]

For a girl so insistent that she keep this a secret, was really bad at it. VIPs in the League and Rocket alike knew what she kept hidden. All it took was for one of them to blow the whistle, and it would all come crashing down around her. What if she tried 's patience one last time? What if decided Mesprit was an asset better suited to Rocket than some traitor child?[break][break]

Secrets, too, were chains. But even as The Liberator, Isaac knew better than to break them so carelessly.[break][break]

"I hate that we have to feel that way." The distrust that Navy so transparently felt for the organization he'd joined was written in his voice. Would Isaac, too, end up so jaded? How could he not, when the League planned to drop the atomic titan? "She's a kid, man. This is all too big for her. We should be jumping for joy that we've got ins with people that can help teach and protect her, not . . . This."[break][break]

In a perfect world, AQUA would help Eris feel like she didn't have to run and hide anymore. They could help tend to Mesprit's cracked gem with the sum total of the League's legendary knowledge. If Rocket tried to hurt her, they could rise to her defense. They could let her connect with the legendary Pokemon she'd always dreamed of meeting and finally learn their stories.[break][break]

If that perfect world didn't exist, Isaac would have to fight for it.[break][break]

"We can punch all we want. But we're just a couple of mavericks. What happens if the League finds out before she's ready to say anything? Or if Rocket beats them to it and tries to collect? She shouldn't have to do anything she doesn't want to, but this whole deal she's got set up is so fragile."[break][break]

"I'm scared, man . . ."

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,273 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Doubt by the Seaside
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 17:43:44 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
WAKE UP[BREAK]
IN A NEW LIFE[BREAK]
DOWN BY[BREAK]
THE SEASIDE

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

Arceus, don’t I know it.” His shoulders slump. Eyes stay focused, remembering the kindled hope. Someone can help Eris. Someone has to help her. Someone has to be in that room, and they have to be in there with power.[break][break]
There’s gonna be a day where someone finds out. On that day, they’re gonna ask us both a lot of pointed questions.” Turning back away from Isaac, arms folded, he paces down the shore. Just a few steps, turning back. He looks like a general pacing before a war table, concocting plans in the surf.[break][break]
All I know is…I don’t wanna have that conversation where I am now. Silph’s technically my boss. During the last AQUA meeting, Connors threatened to write me up when I charged your buddy Suicune – the dinosaur version. Young said I was grand standing. If they’d really pushed it…could’ve made my life hell.” Pause, letting the words sink in.[break][break]
Goode and I talked about me taking over Young’s spot. I said no. She said the door’s open until there’s a ‘suitable replacement’. The more I talk with people and work with the League, the more I’m thinking about it. I could help Eris. You’ve been doing good with a gym leader’s help. Imagine if someone tried to hurt her when she’s got an Elite 4 in her corner. That’d go a long way.”[break][break]
Anything to protect her and the other children.

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Doubt by the Seaside
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 18:11:44 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"I want her to beat that day to the punch."[break][break]

There was that hope again, boundless and indestructible. The hope that the worst wouldn't come to pass, and AQUA could give Eris that last layer of security she so desperately needed. The hope that, if it failed at that purpose, he and Teddie could beat the devil out of the system until it shaped up. The hope that, for once, this web of lies and secrets and traumas and tragedies could be beaten.[break][break]

"But I know her. She's never gonna." Unfortunately, even in his wildest hopes, he knew when he'd been beat. "The League failed her. She trusts us with her life, but I don't know if she'll ever trust them. And she's given them good reason to be wary, too. Til someone gets over it and reaches out, she's just . . . stuck. Forever.[break][break]

Arceus, how he wished the burden wasn't on a literal child to make things right.[break][break]

It all seemed so ridiculous. , , , him and Teddie, even if she found some forgiveness in her heart. That was, what? A third of AQUA? Among them some of the region's best and brightest? Did Eris have to live in fear, even with all of them there? Did they have to keep their hands tied, even when so many of them knew and trusted and loved her?[break][break]

"Maybe they said that. But you're still here." A double take at the mention of some kind of Jurassic Park Suicune barely lasted, far more important things on the table for both of them. "Sure, you gotta play the game. But now that you're at the table, they gotta treat you like a player. They can't have it both ways." The rest could run their mouths all they wanted, but if Navy was here to stay, they'd need to respect it.[break][break]

He wasn't just here to stay, either. He was here to move. "Buddy, you are the suitable replacement," he said, giving Navy a supportive clasp on the shoulder. "With how you've been whipping the gym circuit into shape, only fair you get to take the next rung. Just don't lose sight of the little guys, alright? If you can still find a way to start their journeys off right, you're golden"[break][break]

" 'Sides." A daring smirk spread across Isaac's face. "We never really got our battle, did we? So once you're all set up, I call dibs on breaking you in."

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,273 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Doubt by the Seaside
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 12:07:51 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

WAKE UP[BREAK]
IN A NEW LIFE[BREAK]
DOWN BY[BREAK]
THE SEASIDE

The pause is pregnant.[break][break]
Navy takes out another cigar. It’s one of those statements that would have made him pack a pipe back in Galar. Only after a puff does he finally speak.[break][break]
Don’t swing that way, buddy.” Another pause. He laughs. He needs this laugh. It’s higher, happier. Laughing with Isaac, not at the social faux pas. There’s nowhere near enough laughter in the world anymore. Humor with heart is rarer than gold.[break][break]
I, shit, I see your point.” Wiping a tear from the corner od his eye, he tries to stand up straight. They’re serious adults. They’re having a serious adult conversation. One of them is the mortal champion of, perhaps, one of the most compassionate beings in the world. The other stands to be appointed Hoenn’s fighting master.[break][break]
Told Goode this: if I take her up on the offer, I’m not giving up my gym. I’m not giving up on the people who live here, or the folks who live anywhere else.” Another puff of smoke. Another sharp exhale. Another frustrated sigh, mingled with optimistic courage. He can change this system. He must be the one who protects Hoenn from the people who protect Hoenn.[break][break]
I have a lot of thinking to do. A lot of opinions I gotta get. But yours matters, Isaac. Matters a whole damn lot. And you saying that, well.”[break][break]
He shoots the man a smirk. Two can play at this game. Even Giratina can cite scripture if it suits his purposes.[break][break]
You can be my wingman anytime.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Doubt by the Seaside
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 14:11:40 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Isaac hadn't realized how that sounded until Navy needed a smoke break to process it. He flushed slightly at the goof, only for Navy to respond in kind with uproarious laughter. Isaac found himself getting sucked into it as well, and soon the breathless laughter of Hoenn's protectors swelled to fill the beachhead.[break][break]

"Yeah. Yours too, buddy." Isaac painted pictures of the AQUA that could be. Navy painted pictures of what AQUA was in the dark. The reality of this whole mess was probably somewhere in between, but that was why they were both here, wasn't it? They were the adversaries, the fallen hero of the world of man and the risen demon of the world of shadows.[break][break]

Together, in light and darkness and all those spaces between, they'd make a summit of gods accountable.[break][break]

"Good man," Isaac said as Navy outlined his conditions. "Dewford needs this place. And I kinda think you do, too. Elite business might keep you up and about more, but something tells me your heart's always gonna be right here." Being the Elite was a burden he shouldered for Hoenn. Being Dewford's hero was a choice he made for himself.[break][break]

"Glad I could lend a hand." It was enviable. For all he spoke about needing more opinions and time to think, Navy seemed to have figured most everything out. The conviction in his voice was as iron. Maybe it was just those inner demons keeping that fact from him. "Trust me, man. You're not the only one. But you're a hell of a lot further along than I am."[break][break]

"I still gotta figure out what to make of all this."

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,273 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Doubt by the Seaside
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 19:59:17 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

WAKE UP[BREAK]
IN A NEW LIFE[BREAK]
DOWN BY[BREAK]
THE SEASIDE

Man, if you figure out what to make of all this, let me know.” Navy can’t catch himself before he says that. More words follow. A torrent of them. From his height, cascading out like an aurora across the night sky.[break][break]
I’m just a guy from Slateport. You’re just a guy from Lavaridge. People have told us so much crazy shit. A trio of people from another world are trying to destroy our whole universe. Arceus’s disowned fourth son is sleeping in a rift just outside a hipster town. Every god known to man is popping out of the woodworks and either trying to kill us or naming people their champion. People talk about this like it makes any kind of sense.”[break][break]
Which makes him smile. There’s a wry quality to this smile. It plays at humor, but never quite makes it all the way.[break][break]
Nah, all that’s way too big. What I make out of all of it’s this: you help the world around you. When someone attacks the people you care about, don’t matter if they’re a god or some punk with a knife, you punch ‘em in the nose. You do it until they get the bright idea to pick on someone else. You’re a good guy, Isaac. Eris gets so damn happy whenever you come up. Keep making a difference to the people you care about. Help ‘em. Save ‘em. Carry ‘em if they need it.”[break][break]
Someone has something to say about all this before he can properly finish. Navy’s stomach growls something fierce. It sounds like the rumble of a slobbering Garchomp.[break][break]
…Arceus, I’m hungry. Ever had a crepe?” It is often said men have two brains, and it is far wiser to think with the top one. Navy has been commandeered by a secret third brain, located between the other two.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Doubt by the Seaside
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 20:21:22 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Isaac had never been so relieved to hear he was just some random guy before.[break][break]

It was hard not to feel the pressure sometimes. To , he was the person that would lead the charge and save this world, ascended at the same time she was in defiance of horrors from another dimension. To , he was a future hero of legend, immortalized in story and saga while people like him were forgotten. To , he was the iconoclast that would storm into AQUA and give it a much needed shakeup.[break][break]

Not all portrayals were so flattering. To , he was a damned fool, squandering his old family and new gifts for a weak excuse for a bond. To @tempest, he was a victim, deluding himself as his so-called patron's poison slowly strangled the life out of him. To , he was a Rocket, and that mark would follow him no matter what came next.[break][break]

Some who walked this path, such as , had disconnected from humanity entirely. All that was left of him was a faded trail, closed building and empty spaces. Others had vanished in a different sense, their sworn companion left rampaging in a world it didn't understand by impulses it could no longer control.[break][break]

Once more, Isaac stood at a crossroads. He was surrounded by others' expectations and judgments. Each presented a thousand fates, a world of tragedies and triumph. In the splintered remnants of those who came before, he could see the faintest echoes of these outcomes at their worst.[break][break]

And in the center of it all, he was still just Isaac Merlo.[break][break

"Guess that's the long and short of it, huh?" Sometimes, he cleansed an entire forest with a wave of his hand. Sometimes, he went out of his way to make a long-suffering kid smile. "Whether I'm fighting for the mulriverse, or just for so my friends can make it another day, I just do the best I can?"[break][break]

"I like the sound of that."[break][break]

Navy wasn't the only one with third brain syndrome, and his words of wisdom weren't the only thing Isaac liked the sound of. At the mention of crepes, a hungry grin spread across his face. "Thought you'd never ask~"

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights