mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
DISCORDANCE
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 16:04:48 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"and how long were you in rocket, remiel?"[break][break]
annalise ignores him and cuts straight to the point. her point. she squeezes the badge in her steadily-tightening fist and feels the metal bite into her palm. [break][break]"did you care then?"[break][break]beneath the accusation is the low rumble of her houndoom's growl. in the glittering light reflected off the tera crystals nearby, her expression turns dour and unyielding. it doesn't matter what says next, the match has been struck.
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,704 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DISCORDANCE
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 7:40:35 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

She's trying to make some sort of damning point. He can't imagine it will be that hard, but he can see it coming from a mile away. The blood on his hands, it seemed, would never truly wash off. The prince was only just beginning to come to terms with that.[break][break]

But the fact that it was coming from her only made the sting sharper.
[break]

"I understand you're hurt, Annalise... but I'm not that misguided person anymore. I didn't cause this war or these deaths. And I'm certainly not the reason you were taken." He says in a vain attempt to try and reason with her. "Don't... don't you see that I'm on your side now?"[break][break]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]DISCORDANCE ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
DISCORDANCE
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 6:04:41 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
her anger is built upon a foundation of hurt. it's a wound digs his fingers into with his words, deepened with each assuaging syllable. until now, she'd kept a careful distance from her own circumstances, but he drags it into the light.[break][break]and it burns her.[break][break]"you're not."[break][break]the admission cuts through the air like a knife. far beneath the storm of emotions, the bite of metal becomes a sharp sting, then warm wetness bleeds into the crevices of her palm. [break][break]"you think a year makes you a good person?"[break][break]she takes a step towards him. [break][break]"you have no right to be here." [break][break]another.[break][break]"you have no fucking right to stand here and pretend like you care when you had no problem killing us when you were a rocket!"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,704 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DISCORDANCE
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 7:20:24 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Annalise had always been an angel in his eyes. The epitome of the best the RANGER CORPS had to offer. To see this angel shift into such anger and spite filled Remiel with as much shame as it did shock. He stands there, bereft of speech, as her words become a spear that pierces right through his wounded heart.[break][break]

At least she had finally admitted what was truly on her mind, he thought. RANGER HQ was often a whirlpool of fake smiles and practiced niceties. But, on some level, the former ADMIN knew they shared the same thoughts as Annalise. They were just playing nice on behalf of .[break][break]

He was tired of it.
[break]

"What would you have me do then?" Remiel protested, standing his ground; tense. "Lay down and die? Do you think I'd be out here, putting my life on the line every day, if I didn't care? What else must I do to absolve myself of these sins, Anna? Is it blood for blood you want?"[break][break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
DISCORDANCE
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 8:07:00 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"yes!" [break][break]she explodes, her voice ringing harshly through the cavern. from deep within the dark, it echoes again and again, a chorus of the dead condemning the guilty. .[break][break]"do hoenn a real fucking favor for once, remiel!" [break][break]cruelty arms each word with teeth of their own, intended to clamp down shut around him. annalise wants to hurt him, to twist the knife and make him feel just an ounce of the injustice she's endured. [break][break]"do it. lay down and die. you'd be one less rocket in the world."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,704 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DISCORDANCE
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 19:44:10 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Her resounding 'yes' echoes throughout the cavern; tormenting him.[break][break]

Is this what she really wanted? Is this how she really felt? To finally hear it said so plainly to him stings sharper than he thought it might. He might have even thought that his POIPOLE had accidentally nicked him. Now that he thinks about it, the POIPOLE stabbing scar on his side seems to have flared up in response to Annalise's declaration, becoming an open festering wound once more.[break][break]

It's a reminder of all he'd sacrificed to pursue his IDEAL WORLD. It was a reminder of the wars he'd fought to defend HOENN despite it. Wars that the young girl in front of him had remained blissfully absent from.[break][break]

Though he winces and tenses his jaw at the pain, Remiel does his best to stand his ground in the dark and not falter. "If you want me dead, then don't be a coward and do it yourself, Annalise." Remiel dared with a sharp look in his eyes, holding up a hand to keep his white POIPOLE from intervening. "Do it. Right here. Right now. You'd be doing HOENN a favor, wouldn't you? Everyone who placed their faith in me since I defected got it wrong, didn't they?"[break][break]

He takes a step closer; they're practically on the verge of touching.[break][break]

"So fucking do it."
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
DISCORDANCE
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 5:42:39 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
she could.[break][break]
metal clatters against the floor as the ranger badge slips through blood-slicked fingers. her houndoom barks, a billow of fire lighting up the air in front of his snout. the brief light casts long shadows on her face, illuminating every ugly emotion burning in her blue eyes. there's split-second consideration in the hard line of her mouth, then she puts her hands on him. [break][break]"do it your fucking self!"[break][break]she shoves him hard, leaving a bloody handprint on his chest. her shoulders rise and fall with each laborious breath. [break][break]"i'm not killing myself with you."[break][break]even if she wanted to, they're stuck in a deadlock. he's a prince of another country and an avatar — if she ends him, she ends herself, too. in the end, she's blustering. a bite without teeth. it's the reason why her houndoom curls his lip at yet remains impotently at his trainer's side. [break][break]"just leave."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,704 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DISCORDANCE
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 18:41:41 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

In the face of flame and fury, Remiel steels himself from cowering. Though it is forbidden from intervening for the time being, his POIPOLE glares at the HOUNDOOM from the darkness with a NASTY PLOT in its mind should it attack. Tensions are high and the powder keg nearly ignites when she shoves him backward with a bloody mark to show for it.[break][break]

A flash of neon blue illuminates the cave as electricity travels around his body defensively. The alien snarl of an ULTRA BEAST fills the room, too, as it quickly takes place over the Galarian's shoulder.[break][break]

And, in the dark where she's pushed him, Remiel's eyes glow.[break][break]

[break][break]

"I won't. Not until I've realized an IDEAL WORLD we can both share."[break][break]

What then, Annalise?
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
DISCORDANCE
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 6:16:10 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"realize it somewhere else. outside this cave."[break][break]annalise has never pulled rank before. even as head ranger, she had always taken the softer approach of meeting her subordinates as equals. but it rises in her throat now like bile. [break][break]"as your captain, i'm dismissing you from this job." [break][break]it's no longer angered insistence, but a command that bears the weight of her position above him. her seniority and connection to is leveraged in a look, then in a finger pointed toward the distant, dim light of the cavern's exit. [break][break]"leave."[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,704 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DISCORDANCE
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 3:34:34 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

didn't understand the scope of his determination. The lengths he'd go to to realize these IDEALS. Not many people did.[break][break]

It was the kind of conviction that demanded patience. The kind that begets forgiveness born from stubborn persistence. The kind that exasperated those who simply wished to wallow in the pit of their emotions and reject inevitable change.[break][break]

Nevertheless, it's Remiel who finds himself biting the inside of his cheek now, his brow furrowing with frustration at Annalise's order. The taste of copper spreads across his tongue as he considers, briefly, the alternative. The weight of her power play here is not lost on him, after all. He'd once been in a similar position for the opposing team.[break][break]

Ultimately, the EX-ADMIN decides he'd rather leave than fall into her trap.
[break]

"Let's go," He says to his Poipole, sharply turning away before his footsteps echo throughout the cavern. The little alien takes a moment to hiss at the Houndoom before flicking its tail and following suit. "I'll be seeing you around, Anna. I'm not going anywhere." He adds with a half-hearted wave.[break][break]

EXIT
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
DISCORDANCE
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 15:24:07 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise doesn't wave back or dignify with a parting retort. she just watches him leave, expression hardened with contempt, until the last of his light is swallowed up by the shrouded dark of the tomb surrounding her. [break][break]she stands there for some time, rooted in her anger, until her houndoom's warm snout nudges against her shoulder. she snaps out of it, blinking hard, and puts her non-stinging hand atop the hound's head. [break][break]i'm okay, the touch communicates, however weakly, as she brushes past the fire-type to go get her phone. she uses the flashlight to examine the cut across her palm, shifts her phone to her bloodied hand, and finds the ranger tag she dropped earlier. [break][break]the rest of the rangers are accounted for in furious silence.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
DISCORDANCE
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 2:05:59 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven