Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
712 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
Shred Day [FW2]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 14:22:04 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
"--The Seismitoad is faster! THIS SEISMITOAD IS FASTER! ITS THE SWIFT SWIM! AND THE DRAIN PUNCH HITS THE DREDNAW! SUPER EFFECTIVE, OH MY LORD, WHAT AN OUTPLAY!"

You awake to the sounds of the Galar Championship League playing on the television.

With a groan, you groggily sit up on your mattress, eyes bleary and head pounding. You feel like death. You're nauseous, you're hungover, and you've just been pushed through an interdimensional portal and into an alternate timeline. Fucking hell, did that Winter bastard hate your letter that much that he had to banish you into a time prison? Cunt.

Well, not much you can do about it now. You've just got to get through it. The good news is, you still feel like yourself, same body and same mind and all that. But that doesn't answer the most pressing question, does it? Bracing yourself, you reach under your pillow, and grab your phone. Alright, what's the bad news? What timeframe have you just been been haphazardly tossed into? The screen turns on, and...

2:05PM, 30TH NOVEMBER 2023

...Huh. He sent you to yesterday?

That explains a lot. Breathing a sigh of relief, you turn off your phone, and slump backwards onto your "bed". This is weird, but it's also easy! You've just got to make it through one measly day, and you'll be free of this timefuck nightmare. Whew! You really lucked out here. After all that dream nonsense, you really didn't want to have to go through more butterfly effect bullshit.

So, time to hunker down and wait this out.
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
712 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
Shred Day [FW2]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 0:22:27 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
And boy, do you ever wait it out.

The first thing you do? Go back to bed. You're still very hungover, and now that you're all-clear of being trapped in some kind of incomprehensible cosmic nightmare, you're sleeping until this skull-pounding headache goes away. You close your eyes, count Mareep, and you're asleep before you know it.

"...It's a tense start here: Rillaboom and Machamp, sizing each other up, waiting to see which'll lose their nerve and make the first move..."

When you finally stir for the second time, it's about 6PM, and that means you're due for dinner. One might think that means getting off your mattress, but actually, no. You just put in a GrubbinHub order on your phone, without so much as loving an inch. All it takes is a few taps and a 40% mark-up in "handling fees" and "service charges", and that's food sorted. But knowing how bad traffic gets in Slateport, it won't be here for a while yet, so you've got plenty of time left to laze around, watch television, and wait for your Sprigatito's™ Locos™ Tacos™ from Weepin' Bell™ to arrive.

And you haven't even got out of bed yet. Imagine that.
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
712 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
Shred Day [FW2]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 1:27:29 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
MESSAGES -
yea so he sent me to an alternate timeline or smthn
but im only back one day
so its basically just a day off yknow
seen 19:06

It's almost 9PM.

Well, no point looking too deeply into it. He probably just dropped his phone in the toilet or something. Or maybe he secretly hates your guts and hopes you die? Both strong possibilities, but you're leaning more towards the former than the latter.

"Here we see Coalossal trying to get itself hit with a Water move, textboox maneuver, real great stuff! But, will it work? Will Inteleon fall for it and trigger that Steam Engine? Will he take the bait?"

Unfortunately, it does mean that your plans for tonight (texting Howard for twelve hours straight) are out the window. So that means its time to fall back on old reliable. Reaching over to your "bed"side "table", you pick up a half-empty can of lukewarm beer with one hand, and a stray "cigarette" with the other.

...Look, you know it's not exactly a glamorous way to spend your Saturday, but hey, what else are you gonna do with it?
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
712 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
Shred Day [FW2]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 1:29:07 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
...Hm. You did not mean to send that to her, of all people. Hm. Hm! HM.

"Unbelievable."

Alright, change of plans...
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
712 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
Shred Day [FW2]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 1:43:09 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
...Nevermind, gun's out of bullets. Crisis averted.

close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
712 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
Shred Day [FW2]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 1:55:18 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
The TV's still playing, but you can barely hear it anymore. Partially, that's because you've got a thick bathroom door. Partially, it's because you're on such a weird buzz that your ears are numb. Mainly, it's because you have a lingering case of tinnitus that you've never bothered to get fixed. Is that the right word? Can you even fix tinnitus?

Can you even fix yourself?

The answer is no to both. There's no known cure to tinnitus, and nothing can stop you from being a horrible fuck-up. Seriously, what happened to you today is nothing short of a phenomenon. You're currently BACK IN TIME, and you chose to spend this time laying in bed and getting drunk? What the fuck is even wrong with you? You've been handed this on a silver platter! You got a perfect mulligan, a dream scenario, and you completely squandered it! Are you really that stupid?

Bile is raising in your throat. Your left arm feels stiff. Your skin feels like it's burning up. Feeling this much like shit makes your brutal (though not incorrect) self-critique sting all the more. This sucks. This fuckin' sucks. You fuckin' hate this. You had so much potential to do something cool or exciting or clever or impactful, and you just did nothing. You completely wasted it.

Story of your life, you gue--

"GHURGH!"

--You're interrupted by vomit bursting out of your mouth and into the sink, then a sharp pain in your temples, and then the end of this terrible, terrible timeline.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Shred Day [FW2]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 2:17:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]FW2 COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: