mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
hold me like water
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 22:16:07 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
it's been a long time since she's been in league hq, but she still remembers the route to take to 's office. she stops in front of her door, unconsciously reaching a hand for her now-healed side. she doesn't want to be here. she doesn't want to hear how sorry the league is that she was captured. and she doesn't want to have to lie to the head professor's face again, either.[break][break] with a breath, she resigns herself to it, knocking on the door. [break][break]
"hi." annalise slips into the room upon illeana's invitation, lingering near the door. she's more ghost than ranger captain, a shadow of the girl who used to eagerly attend illeana's aqua meetings. "you wanted to see me?"

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hold me like water
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 2:27:35 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]in a way, she understands - perhaps better than most - the unwillingness to face the reality of it all. what has happened, what has been done... what you have gone through and the consequences of your experience.

she empathizes for she has been shackled to stone and left to sit in the blinding darkness of a cell until the days become a distant memory and hope is a foreign sensation. yet she doesn't quite cradle annalise like one would a wounded bird. it's an intuitive knowing, perhaps, to hold a different view of the phantom way she lingers by the door.

she had seen the same reaction in her own mirrors. does it disgust anna as it had her? does it enrage her?

"yes, thank you for coming, miss henderson."

her pivot away from her research files is subtle - small, careful movements.

"it's time for the bimonthly check up. do you have a moment for some questions and tests?"

she shows patient rows of teeth.

"we could do another day, too, if you'd prefer."

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
hold me like water
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 8:48:09 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"no, today is fine."[break][break]
and it would be a waste to leave now after coming all the way here from mauville. her fingers release her side and she coaxes herself deeper into the room to prove her commitment. [break][break]
"i'm doing a lot better."
[break][break]
they've been here before, after the meteor, but this time only annalise is the one to lie. the bruises are gone, her bullet wound has faded to scar tissue, and she's been healing at home, as far as anyone has been reporting. [break][break]"i started working again. a few weeks ago." [break][break]a beat. [break][break]"and that's been fine, too."[break][break]a checklist of normalcy to thin the list of questions and tests has planned for her.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hold me like water
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 1:35:07 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]fine. passive, non-descriptive.

she doesn't judge - on the contrary, the sensation of understanding has never felt quite as palpable but that is not what they're here for.

with a slight wave of her hand, she gestures for annalise to join her by the machines. should she choose, she can even sit on a plush examination table.

"i'm glad to hear things have been going fine."

faintly, she's aware of the soft puff of healing mist that curls out of her mouth in a small wisp. it's idle, subconscious, feeding off an incessant urge to fend off tension. she doesn't quite stop it either.

"do you mind if i take your vitals?"

silence wants to persist, wants to fall. she doesn't let it.

"i will need to do a physical exam as well if you're up for that."

the copperjah in the room begins to grow but she doesn't address it - not yet, anyway. preliminary questions and procedure take precedence over her own covert agenda.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
hold me like water
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 9:17:52 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
for a moment, that little wisp of mist becomes the only thing in the room.[break][break] annalise knows what 's healing powers feel like and she knows it's not the same — but, inappropriate as the bone-deep hunger that starts to stir in her, she wishes it was. once the pink mist dissipates, she blinks out of a reverie and hears the end of the professor's question. [break][break]"huh? oh, yeah, sure. do whatever you need to do."[break][break]obligingly, she perches herself uncomfortably on the edge of the exam table, hands folded in her lap.[break][break]"how many more of these check ups do i need?" she asks at some point during the physical, breaking up the lapses of silence.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hold me like water
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 17:34:49 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]annalise settles onto the examination table and like clockwork, illeana begins moving through the second nature motions of examining. her pokes and prods at the ranger are gentle, less invasive and more curious.

"there should only be one more until next year, i believe."

her eyes flutter, for a moment, to find anna's before retreating back to her tasks. every now and then, she drifts toward the table to jot down quick notes on each finding.

"though they might be postponed for a little while depending on the rate at which the league responds to rocket's movements in sootopolis."

the delicate threading of a needle has begun, perhaps, for the scientist looks for something in particular when her eyes return. she looks for kinship, for common ground... for a link of the vengeful variety. does it truly exist, though? or is it simply a misplaced hope?

"i can let you know when the next one is once we're done if you'd like?"

for her calendar.

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
hold me like water
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 10:31:16 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
sootopolis.[break][break]the rest of 's examination is monotonous, routine, something that easily fades into background noise as her thoughts hum louder. but this crumb of information is a baited hook — and she takes it. [break][break]"is the league going to retake sootopolis?" [break][break]annalise looks at illeana now, her eyes brimming with the intensity the head professor is searching for. in that moment, they exist as reflections of each other. women hurt by the same circumstance, desperate to wrest control and find retribution for their suffering. [break][break]"professor, please clear me to go."[break][break]she tries to appeal to that common thread between them, determination bleeding into her voice.[break][break] "i'll follow any treatment plan you recommend — i swear — but i want to be there when it happens."[break][break]when rocket falls.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hold me like water
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 4:05:50 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]ah - there it is.

she feels the small kinship form as the bait is taken, chewed upon, and pulled for more. the slight tug is all she needs.

"there's been talk of it."

despite laying the foundation, she holds some cards close to her chest. not yet, her mind reasons, and she can't find it in herself to disagree just yet.

"you'll need a quicker check up schedule to be cleared."

she meets annalise's stare after a moment, noting a likeness in the intensity. it's gone as quickly as it came.

"i can see what i can do, though. you're absolutely certain you want to go?"

deep down, the scientist understands the driving force. she remembers how it heats up the insides until everything feels like fire screaming for action, for revenge, for justice.

and who is she to deny the balancing of scales?

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
hold me like water
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 4:02:24 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise takes what is dangled. she thinks that her wounds will finally close with the collapse of sootopolis, that the antidote to her suffering is hidden somewhere beneath the ashes of team rocket's hubris. it doesn't matter if it's true — she believes it. [break][break]"whenever you can schedule it, i'll make time for it." [break][break]the look in her eyes doesn't waver at 's question. there's no thoughtful pause to measure the weight of the question or, beyond that, the weight of the task she's begging to be a part of. her answer pools into the silence left in the beat after. [break][break]"i'm certain." [break][break]please give me this.[break][break]"i'm one hundred percent certain."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hold me like water
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 5:15:52 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]there is nothing else for her to do except reel her in.

"okay, let's do two weeks from today."

enough time to allow the thoughts to settle, to take root and fester in the mind... until annalise cannot sit still any longer.

and when that moment comes, illeana will be waiting.

a nod follows before the scientist retracts her equipment and jots down final notes in anna's chart. after a moment, the pen falls and her eyes return.

"when the time comes, you'll be paired with me, then."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,898 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hold me like water
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 9:04:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven