saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
FAULTLINE
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 5:16:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"you're disgusting."[break][break]

this is who he's meant to be? this husk of a man who once bore so much power and influence that losing him would have shaken the foundations of the region?[break][break]

if he were to look closer, he'd see this husk is exactly what awaits him on his path to power. acquiring the rest of the RED ORB will only deteriorate him the exact same way, only quicker.[break][break]

he swallows, stifling the urge to spit at .[break][break]

"i have never hated someone as much as i fucking hate you."[break][break]

a sigh is exhaled.[break][break]

"but, you're still my brother. so use me however you intend to, just know i'm not going to change for anyone."[break][break]

not their parents. not . not even for himself.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { color: var(--accent); } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FAULTLINE
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 5:46:47 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FAULTLINE

POST RT

“YOU HAVE NO CHOICE,” he says matter-of-factly. like an observation of fact rather than one of force.

because you are so binary, herrera.

predictable. malleable. exactly what he needs considering the volatility of his past prospects. and the best part is he’s already done all the work himself. for what does fernando have to say before others come to him with spittle foaming at their mouth while barking matias’ name?

so immolate for me, as you always wanted to.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
FAULTLINE
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 9:54:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"tch."[break][break]

binary. he can't remember ever being called as much before, so that's a first. how odd to find that it doesn't bother him nearly as much as it should've.[break][break]

perhaps it's due to the state is in; weak, fragile, malleable.[break][break]

"can do."[break][break]

that's the easy part.[break][break]

"but only if you manage the fallout."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { color: var(--accent); } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FAULTLINE
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 11:03:46 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FAULTLINE

POST RT

“IT DOESN’T MATTER,” he says in a hollow, chipper laugh. can’t he see it? that’s the appeal of their situation. he doesn’t have to play to win. because his opponent will lose, regardless of his choice. an easy mode that’s constructed around someone’s inability to adapt.

binary.

you couldn’t stop yourself if you wanted to.

he starts to repeat himself. in the same loop people know him for. different words but the same message.

just try to be someone you’re not, herrera. it’ll kill you before they do.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
FAULTLINE
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 4:12:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

is right: it doesn't matter. the choices that will be made following this encounter prove as much. people, decisions, the world even, can be seen as binary; all of it fits within what is written, leaving no room for deviation.[break][break]

except this hoenn is the anomaly.[break][break]

with a fleeting smile and a reassuring squeeze on their shoulder, matias parts.[break][break]

"take care, brother."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
FAULTLINE
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 1:37:59 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: