TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FAULTLINE
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 7:23:18 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FAULTLINE

POST RT

“…”

he can still smell her. the scent of worn leather, burning mahogany, dusty bookshelves. it runs through his mind more vividly than the actual decayed memories of his childhood. it paints a brighter picture too, romanticizing moments with a revisionist’s touch.

it takes a conscious bend of his body to snap out of it. the way cartilage creaks under his own weight. how sores and open wounds reveal themselves when scabs are bound too tight.

it brings him home. to where he is now. here. as he were.

tch.

a ‘hmph’ of self loathing unlocks his tablet screen. if he has time to mull, he has time to work. there’s much to be done, and time is not on their side.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
FAULTLINE
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 3:21:03 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

as he traverses down the long hallways and twisting corridors that make up the league headquarters, the isolating feeling worsens through no fault of his own. he is miles down a self-fulfilling prophecy with a clear end in sight, one that feels within reach despite being so, so far away.[break][break]

but one thing is certain: this is no home of his.[break][break]

out one building and into another, he arrives at the hospital, and after a bit of necessary engagement with various staff, he finds who he's looking for.[break][break]

"look at you."[break][break]

he says, stepping into the room with no other announcement. the door shuts behind him as he spares an absent gesture at fernando.[break][break]

"somehow still alive."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FAULTLINE
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 21:57:22 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FAULTLINE

POST RT

“BY DESIGN,” he echoes without so much as looking away from his screen. he can tell by the words well before he hears the voice. only a few have the audacity to speak so brazenly.

as are all exchanges as we navigate the mid-game for our finale.

his finger scrawls against the glass surface. the oil from his skin leaves lasting marks.

i heard you were impatient.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
FAULTLINE
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 11:02:54 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

on the contrary, he had been patient enough to wait to join the fight until it proved most opportune. when they suffered from exhaustion and fatigue, he capitalized and cleared through them with ease, doing what he does best.[break][break]

but such is expected of hoenn's most capable. hoenn's strongest. hoenn's hero.[break][break]

"hate to say it but your designs are shit."[break][break]

he chuckles, approaching 's bedside.[break][break]

"i have a feeling you won't make it to the finale."

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { color: var(--accent); } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FAULTLINE
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 9:53:22 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FAULTLINE

POST RT

“THEY WORK AS INTENDED,” is all he has to say on the matter. “the pieces are in place. now i merely have to wait for them to fulfill their roles.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
FAULTLINE
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 4:29:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

he spares a cursory glance around the room, taking in its details, and more importantly, the surveillance present, if any at all.[break][break]

"tell me, then."[break][break]

he looks back down at .[break][break]

"what role do i play?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { color: var(--accent); } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FAULTLINE
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 7:29:30 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FAULTLINE

POST RT

“YOU ARE THE SPARK—”

the beginnings of a revolution. the incendiary trigger that puts everything into motion. there cannot be creation without a big bang. and who proves more explosive?

—and my right hand man.

a pause settles before he breaks out in smile.

you are my solution to and my checkmate against .

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
FAULTLINE
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 8:39:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

true to his nature and role he's been cast in, his anger is quick to rise, sparking from the smallest of triggers.[break][break]

"then do your fucking role and watch over me."[break][break]

no smile is mirrored this time as he regards with the same venom he once had.[break][break]

"did you even try to argue against the surveillance placed on me?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FAULTLINE
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 20:39:41 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FAULTLINE

POST RT

“I AM.”

for a moment, fernando continues to scroll. to allow this conversation to warm on the backburner of his attention as he goes through the motion. but, on its own accord, it draws his attention front and center. evident in his tell as the tablet falls into his lap.

his smile dies when he spaces out. lost in his own thoughts until it combusts with a lightning strike of clarity. what lies before him is an answer for his greatest conundrum. a man who draws all ire.

the very one he stares at.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
FAULTLINE
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 4:19:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"fuck off."[break][break]

i am, says. if that were true, he wouldn't have to tiptoe around his own home. he wouldn't have to be as elusive and evasive as he is. he wouldn't be an outcast.[break][break]

his anger blinds him from seeing the change in fernando's disposition, the display of clarity drowned out by GRUDGES.[break][break]

"you lost an eye but that doesn't make you blind. fucking wake up! you need me for your finale, so do your job and make sure i get there."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FAULTLINE
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 7:07:18 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FAULTLINE

POST RT

CHOICE WORDS from a man who does not realize how true they hold. for the insult belies the realization of their situation. here lies in an out. a gear to start the movement of the machinations that had been eroding his will and mind.

a carrot dangles in front of him. one he knows he shouldn’t take. one he swears off. but the strongest ward is not his will but rather the impossibility. he does not fantasize about the what-ifs, and nice-to-haves. it must be possible and it has to be practical.

now he has both.

you will proceed as planned.

his smile returns, muted, smug with self satisfaction.

and they will move against you. as planned.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
FAULTLINE
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 12:10:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the smugness behind 's smile is unexpected, unwarranted, and it evokes a certain familiarity within him as lines begin to blur. he blinks, and for a moment, he swears he sees their father with the same grin affixed to their face.[break][break]

the same smugness as they belittle him for not being good enough. for not being their precious boy .[break][break]

"as planned. as planned. AS PLANNED."[break][break]

he raps with venom-dripped laughter, each louder than the last before he reaches out to grab his brother by his jaw.[break][break]

"do you know how easy it would be?"[break][break]

his face nears, voice dipping.[break][break]

"what if i killed you now, hm? would that be as planned?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FAULTLINE
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 9:32:24 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FAULTLINE

POST RT

“INDEED.”

the eye that stare back are lost somewhere between certainty and apathy. as if his life is forfeit in the hands of someone who would gladly take them. but even so, it does not waver in fear or concern. how can he, when he already knows what will happen?

you are so binary,” he states.

the sound of the bed creaking under a shift of weight provides an awkward squeak to break the tension.

i could cleave my own throat, and you would not escape blame. likewise, i could dismantle all that oppose me, and no one would suspect a thing.

as planned. as of two minutes ago.

because you are impatient.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
FAULTLINE
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 10:17:41 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

it's not 's words that spark outrage, adding fuel to the already-burning fire, it is the way the councilman looks at him. more specifically, it is the vacant, empty eyes that stare back, betraying nothing but apathy.[break][break]

"what the fuck is wrong with you?"[break][break]

this isn't the he remembers. this isn't the he has spent all his life despising.[break][break]

"it's like you fucking died and came back. you're so..."[break][break]

his grip tightens for a moment before he finally releases with a shove.[break][break]

"i don't know what you are."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FAULTLINE
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 4:55:28 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FAULTLINE

POST RT

“IS THAT SO?”

there’s no resistance to his push. for his size and boardness, fernando moves as easily as matias can throw . his back slings against the bed and he lays there. flounders in words that struggle to bring him back to life.

exactly. and no one else does either.

self satisfaction climbs ever so close to a smile.

but they think they know you. which is why your impatience will be my greatest shield.